LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Problem!

So im in a panic because i have reason to believe that i may have been caught by my younger brother who is 16! =(

I was diapered and walking to turn off the light, when all the sudden my door opens a crack and he sticks his head in the door a bit. I ducked down and turned off the light quickly, holding up a black sweatshirt over me... hes like "umm... do you have the keys... i was like obviously hiding something and i yelled "no i dont know where the keys are" and he closed the door.

he looked really confused and i couldnt tell if he saw my diaper or not! im freaking out. i didnt want anyone to know, especially not my brother. he knows that i was hiding something, but what im worried about is if he knows what i was hiding. We usually get along really well but i didnt want him to find out because i think it would make things awkward. Is there any way i can tell if he knows or not?

The worst part is this is the first time ive done it in like 2 weeks now... And i got caught. If i lecture him about knocking before entering and staying out of my room he will just be assured that i really was wearing a diaper.... F#^$... this is bad! =(

Any advice? I really need help here!!! From an outsider's perspective, this can be seen as something very very weird or perverse, even though its not. I think im pretty screwed. D=!

HELP!

Edokat,

If your brother did see you wearing diapers you can always laugh it off and say you lost a bet with some girl. Most people will buy anything you do if you tell them it's because you lost a bet. I also crossdress regularly and one time I wanted to see a friend who didn't know about my dressing. The only catch was - I was dressed and couldn't get back home to change before seeing her. So I made up a story about a bet which she totally bought and we haven't had any awkward exchanges about it.

The more seriously you act about it the more seriously he's going to take it. If this is something you don't want to share with him, just laugh it off and try and be more careful.

Stay wet!

I personally would take great measures to hide your stash. Whether he saw you or not, he does know your hiding something and is bound to want to find out what it was. Or possibly if he did "think" he saw he would want to verify it. I would let him bring it up beyound that and possibly go with the advice above. Don't make a big deal out of it as was said or this could escalate to a "real" problem. Best of luck.

Having shared a room with a brother and college dorms with some roommates, if I came into the room and they acted like they were guilty of something while wearing not much, I usually figured I interrupted them in mid-masturbation.

Since your brother wouldn't be expecting to see a diaper, if you moved as quickly as you did, the diaper could have easily registered as underwear, and he just interrupted you.

Unless he says something about diapers, I'd assume that's what he saw - and it provides you with an excuse for your reaction.

I agree with the others. I wouldn't go ask him if he saw a diaper, in fact I wouldn't say anything. Worst case, he saw you in a diaper. If he asks, use the bet thing or even better say that a chick told you about it and wanted you to try it for sex stuff. Maybe he becomes a DL too. Best case, he thinks you were punching your clown. Big woop. Every guy does it and if you meet one who says he doesn't, he is a liar or in a really good relationship. If I were you, I would just go on as if nothing ever happened and hide those diapers!

whew. he hasnt said anything yet so i guess i lucked out bigtime. lol! geeze i thought i was gonna have a heartattack.

as for my diaper stash, i already keep it well hidden, i unloaded them into 2 guitar cases under my bed that are locked, and nobody in my house would think of looking in them either.

i dont know how i got away with it. he was literally like 1 foot away from me and the light was on at first. and i was wearing nothing but a diaper and socks! xD hahaha. geeze.

Like anything else, while living at home, you take the chance of being discovered if you are attempting to hide something. It may take awhile for your brother to approach you about seeing something not quite right. He may just start asking somewhat odd questions, which you will undoubtedly have problems answering. You cannot assume he saw nothing, but may be trying to figure out how to ask. You will have to wait awhile to see if anything else happens. But keep aware of what he says or asks. Don't just blurt out an answer, you need to have some sort of explanation or answers ready for any question. Don't freak out and cause yourself undo stress, as we have to much of that in our lives as it is.