LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnotism

Hey everyone, i was just wondering if anyone has ever tried professional hypnotic tapes before and what kind of luck they've had with them, i tried some on warpmymind.com, but they didnt do anything.

I just ordered a tape off of dpf.com, the level 1 tape, which makes it so if my gf says a keyword three times then i am her complete baby, supposedly i think and act just like a baby :D . I'll let you know if it works. Wish me luck!!

HuggieBaby

btw, i hope you like my avatar pic, i just uploaded it

Hypnosis is basically a state of intense relaxation where your mind is open to new ideas. The thing to remember with hypnosis is that you must listen to the tapes regularly so your mind processes the information as something that is part of your belief system about yourself. It's important to make sure that you listen to the tapes when you feel safe. If you're worried about being interrupted, the session will not be effective. Also, fear that you might do something you don't want to do, is often a problem. Hypnosis cannot make you do anything you don't want. It's not mind control.

As for Warpmymind, the Evil Mind Guy doesn't have the greatest quality recordings, but they are free. The more consistent you are with using them, the more likely you'll see results. If you're not having success with EMG's tapes, go to http://www.wendi.com and download her free deep trance session and practise with that. Once you can easily go into trance, the Warpmymind files should be more effective.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried the dpf "magic" tape and it did help me after five listens. mostly it helps to remind you the goal is to let go. its very conscious for me. the most babyish aspects of the tape make it a little less effective for me, but the focus on muscles and how to release them is much like "bladder yoga" to me. last night i just say down in diapers and tried to feel my bladder sphincter relax and open without contracting my bladder. things just flowed, somewhat slowly, but i found if i fought the once near-undeniable urge to close, i could ride it out like a cramp and not give in. the result was an amazing appreciation of the role diapers play in an incontinents life. it felt wild to be open and walking around the house and tinkling....helplessly.