LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Myspace And Survey's ? Ever Consider......

wayney

Has anyone ever considered making a dipaer related survey for myspace ? I have alot of friends that I would like to question about diapers and I think it would be a good way to do it. We would ask questions like if you had to wear diapers what brand would you choose ? Then give the obvious choices..... Pampers, huggies, luvs...other. Then ask why. The survey would be titled if you could've made the choice. Maybe you could ask if you ever thought of wearing a diaper when you were in a bad situation? I have friends who work in homes as well and I'm sure this has crossed their minds from time to time. I wonder what it is like to wear a diaper, they ask themselves. I can't seem to get in writting what it is I'm thinking exactly but maybe someone will understand me. I'm also curious about one of my sister in laws daughters who had me buy her diapers when she stayed with me. She was young and she kept asking for "Huggies ". My wife and I talked it over and we seen no harm in getting them for her. I have no clue what she used them for if at all, but I've always been curious if she was one of us. She is one of my friends on myspace and this survey could answer this for me. Call it stupid but inquiring minds got to know.

Archived