LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kiwi Daddy

Guest jimmyB

Hi there - if you a lonely little boy or girl who is looking for a daddy to dress you up, cuddle you, and put you to bed on-time - I'm looking for a special baby for a 1 on 1 relationship.

I was an AB for 20 years myself so I know just how you would would like to be treated.

I'm a male in my 40's and indpendent so I can travel just about anywhere and accomodate.

So don't be shy - let me pin you into a nice warm nappy, slide a pair of plastic pants up your legs and pop a dummy in your mouth.........Feels nice and secure doesn't it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there - if you a lonely little boy or girl who is looking for a daddy to dress you up, cuddle you, and put you to bed on-time - I'm looking for a special baby for a 1 on 1 relationship.

I was an AB for 20 years myself so I know just how you would would like to be treated.

I'm a male in my 40's and indpendent so I can travel just about anywhere and accomodate.

So don't be shy - let me pin you into a nice warm nappy, slide a pair of plastic pants up your legs and pop a dummy in your mouth.........Feels nice and secure doesn't it.

I would be interested in having some fun...22/m email me at hottottie16@breakthru.com

• 4 months later...

I have a big family, and work like any regular Adult but I would give it all up, to be a full time baby. I mean it! I love to be fully controlled in all ways. I like being babied and playing games. I was a daddy’s adult baby boy for only a week but I loved it, I was in nappies 24/7 but now I have no one to care for me... Awe boo hoo. I tried baby food and liked that but I would prefer to be breastfed one day…. For the right person, if they want me to be their girly completely, I would even consider going through op for them. In truth though I wouldn't mine being either a baby boy or girl if it meant I could be an Adult Baby.