LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dd Members Who Dont Wear Diapers

Greetings

its been a while since i have posted here. hope everyone is doing well.

I have been a Daddy for about ten years now. before i found my daddy side

and new what it was about i experimented with diaper wearing. i new i had

an attraction to diapers, just wasnt sure of the how, and why.

so around age 18 i bought myself a pack of diapers. over the following weeks i

wore every last diaper. i thought that something would have clicked. you think

that, well i like diapers, so i must like wearing them..i was wrong. thankfully

i was online at the time and soon after i explored more online. one day the clouds parted

the angles sang and the sun beamed down on me...I AM A DADDY. i found where i fit

and it was the best feeling ever.

so i love diapers. just not on me. i have always loved women in diapers and cant think

of too much that tops that for me. im especialy fond of adult little ones, and have most

of my experience with adult baby girls. i love being a daddy. I couldnt imagine my life

without a little one to diaper and care for.

I know i am in the minority as far as wearing is concerned, but i am curious to know who's out there.

Loving diapers, just not wearing them

Dont dream it, be it :thumbsup:

peace to you all

AMEN! Even tho I am only a Mommy online, I have recently dressed up like a baby for halloween, the diapers (bambino's), footied jammies, paci, teddy, toy keys, blankie, the whole nine yards, and know for a fact now that I am a MOMMY thru and thru! The ab scene is NOT for me except for the Mommy role! I love doin that with alla my heart so Ill keep it the way it is! Mommy Curious thru and thru! :)

huggles and kissies and lots of love,

Always da Mommy CURIOUS :wub:

Before I started recognizing my AB side, I was too embarrassed to admit to myself that I liked to wear diapers. I just couldn't submit. It was one of the more lost times in my life, too. I had a couple of girlfriends that went far enough into the AB thing I thought I could get them to play, but, neither of them were willing to wear a diaper for me, let alone let me change them. I was still young then, and once again my computer was raided by the mom -- I got caught with diapergirl pics. I was treated like a pedo, a predator, in my own house. My mother made it clear to my family that I was no longer allowed to babysit my cousins. Just one more memory of being the pariah. Some time later, I started wearing diapers and haven't looked back since.

I'm not saying being a daddy is akin to a pedophile, but that's how I felt in those shoes, and decided it wasn't for me, at least not as a lifestyle.