LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mattress Help!

Hi All,

I woke up in a very wet diaper this morning and stupidly relieved myself again and quite a bit leaked out of my abena. It went through my sheet/mattress pad and a rather large amount got to my mattress. How do I go about cleaning this up? I can obviously wash my sheets, but what do I do about the urine stain on my mattress? It is one of the mattresses with the soft/cottony top (built-in mattress pad, even though I had my own cover on that!). Should I use club soda? Or...?

All help appreciated! Thanks guys and gals!

Hi All,

I woke up in a very wet diaper this morning and stupidly relieved myself again and quite a bit leaked out of my abena. It went through my sheet/mattress pad and a rather large amount got to my mattress. How do I go about cleaning this up? I can obviously wash my sheets, but what do I do about the urine stain on my mattress? It is one of the mattresses with the soft/cottony top (built-in mattress pad, even though I had my own cover on that!). Should I use club soda? Or...?

All help appreciated! Thanks guys and gals!

Look for a product called "Folex" at HOME DEPOT. It is a upholstery and carpet cleaner and works great for pet stains and odors. It should work well on a mattress too.