LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Happy With Swipers!

langtab

Ok, So tonight I go groceries and I decided since I have been using diapers a whole lot lately and showering after each change is pretty much sucky -_- that I would buy some wipes. So I browsed around the diaper isle and got Pampers Swipers (in the purple container). I got home and put the groceries away and then I opened the swipers. The smell is NOTHING like I remember! Even this summer one of my kids at summer camp used pampers wipes (green container) and they smelled exactly like I remember (he let everyone use them, he had 4 containers (for the bathroom; no objections on my part)! So why did they make the purple container smell like lemons <_< *stomps foot* I am not happy!

I guess Ill have to use these ones up and then get some of the green ones but I didn't see any at the grocery store tonight... :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't had to buy baby wipes in quite awhile, so the other night when I finally had to get some, I was careful to avoid grabbing the Swipers. Instead, I picked up Huggie's Natural Care, I think it was. They don't smell anything like the last ones I used. The last ones I had were the Equate (Walmart brand) refill pack and they smelled just like the ones I remember from my diaper dayz. (the first time :P )

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wud jus' use wegular baby wipes. Adult wipes aren't much bigger. Curwentwy, I use toilet paper, an either shower, or if I's not weal messy, I wipe wif a damp wash cloff an a little Dial antibacterwial hand soap. Den I wash ebryting outta da wash cloff, and put it back on da bafftub faucet, cuz I also use it ta pwug da dwain.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...