LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Second Annual New England Abdl Turkey Day!

For the second year in a row, I'll be hosting a mega-pot-luck Thanksgiving dinner for us local ABDLs. Last year we had over 25 people attend, had a TON of great food, and everyone had a great time! This year should be even more fun!

Who: Anyone into diapers and good food!

When: Saturday, November 24th, 4PM

Where: Haverhill MA

Why: Why not? :D

I'll be cooking a turkey (or two, depending on how many are coming) and a few other sides, but the rest will be pot-luck. Last year everyone that came brought some really good food, and we had so much I think we all weighed considerably more by the end of the evening (even in addition to our soggy diapers :) ).

This event is 18+ (obviously) and is open to anyone wishing to attend, space permitting. If you wish to come, and we haven't yet met, contact me ASAP to arrange a public meeting to introduce ourselves before the party. As always, parties are BYOB and BYOD.

For more information, just shoot me a message here.

Cheers, and Happy Thanksgiving!

-Jason

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jay - any gay guys or straight women involved in these events? (I'm not sure I can make it, just curious for the future)

Hi awakeanddreaming...

The people that come are from all walks of life. The majority are gay and in their 20s, but there are also a good amount of straight people, a few girls, a couple married couples, etc., etc. Just in this household, my partner and I are gay, and my roommate and his girlfriend are straight (duh :D ).

K-San, we'd love to have ya! PM me if you're still interested.

For those interested in attending that have NOT met with me or attended another gathering in the area...

As a rule, and for the safety of everyone attending, I always meet new ABDL people in a public place before inviting them into my home. I will be organizing a brief meet this Friday here in Haverhill (most likely at the 99 Restaurant), for anyone wishing to meet us in anticipation of attending the party on Saturday.

If you wish to meet up on Friday, please PM me for a time to meet.

So far we have about 20 people confirmed, 5 "maybes", and I'm sure a few stragglers... Everyone has listed some really yummy stuff that they will be bringing, in addition to the turkey and all the usual fixins. It should turn out to be a fun, and filling evening!

-Jay