LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi There Im New.

Hi there everyone im teen...i'm 18 years old and live in england...i know most of you lot are from american and will hate the fact i say nappy and not diaper, for that i apologise, anywayz, a little about myself, to the outside world I would seem like an ordinary guy, i play a lot of sport. Love my basketball play for my college (high school) team and this season were doing pretty well. not sure how long ive been into nappies...i remember when i was younger i stole a nappy from my sisters (her son was only young) took it home thinking i could fit it around me...how wrong i could have been. dont shoot me for this but to date i have never worn a nappy properly. mainly childs nappies that i have just 'wrapped around me'

Not sure if most people go through this but sometimes i get the feeling that the emotions i get are wrong, like i shouldn't be having them, i have never confided with anyone about this and to be honest don't know why im telling a billion people who could access this but its probably 2 things, i know you lot will understand my thoughts (well to your best extent anyway) and i know that you lot also know that this has nothing to do with peadophilia. thats the thing im probably most worried about, someone thinking that infantilism is that, even though anyone with 1/101th of a brain would no it wasnt.

anyway that me...well kinda. you will get to know me the more i post!!

teen

Hello! I totally understand what you're going through! Im 19 and have been through the EXACT same things. I posted all about it on my extremely long introduction. I never wore a real adult diaper until this past monday, so i totally know how you feel. It feels good to get it off your chest that you have had these feelings, and we all have the same worries! Anyway, i hope you can be at peace with how you feel and i hope you can grow from it and explore it and enjoy it! =)

This week i took my first step and its making me feel better all across my life. I enjoy it when im doing it. But the fact that i feel like im not hiding from myself makes me feel better during my everyday life. Its hard to explain. But i feel like now im really being honest with myself. This is who i am, and what i like. I dont know why. But i do know that its not pedophilia, its not hurting anyone, its not taking over my life. Its just me exploring my 'fetish', for lack of a better word. Being able to freely explore who i am this past week has led me to feel like an all around better person. I feel a sort of closeness to myself that i never felt before. Instead of trying to fight what i felt throughout my life, i feel like i'm composed and i'm on my own side. =) im happy! And i hope you will be too when you find comfort in who you are.

hewwos teen. Welcome to da boards. enjoy!

and by the way ur not alone....sometimes its rather frustrating the feelings i get. but youll learn that ur not alone and there are PLENTY of us here to help you when you have questions or need some good ears for listening.

anyways, if you ever need to talk im around! feel free to drop me a line :thumbsup: