LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Baby Humiliation

poopoodiapers

Never been humiliated in public, but I'm willing to see if I could go through with it, I wear a diaper most of the time, just for fun.

I like being treated like a lil kid or toddler when i go out. Its always a thrill to be out with daddy and he treats me like a lil boy. He does it by buying me happy meals, or ordering from the kids menu, always a bib or napkin tucked in my collar. Usually my diapers show when i bend over or reach for something. I am almost always in boy clothes and sometimes they have snaps.

I am pretty use to this now and enjoy it. I do still get a lil anxious when i know i will be meeting some of daddy's friends in a restuarant or coffee place for the first time. They are not into the ab stuff so its usually a surprise when they see me. Mostly they start to treat me like a kid.

Two days ago it was close to bedtime so i had pjs on and Daddy remembered he needed some ink for the printer so he just put my spiderman jacket on and legft me in pjs as we went into Staples at 8pm. It was not very busy, but Daddy left me looking at the kids craft stuff while he went off to get the ink. then he had to look around somemore. I think he liked having others see me in pjs. My diaper wasn't real thick, but if you were to look close you would know i had one on. people just smiled at us.

boy ricky,

Cool to see someone else who enjoys going out like that. I like dady to order me happy meals too, or take me to the ice cream place or to the doughnut place and get me a couple cream filled doughnuts and a choc milk to put in my sippy cup.

I like to wear my baby dresses with some streach pants and my black mary janes and ruffel socks. I've even been known to pull out my binki in public. I like feeling like a little girl and like other people seeing me prancing around the mall or the store.

people need their brains challenged anyway. i've never been about being in the closet about anything at all.

thanx for being out there - *big baby huggs*

lil kitty

boy ricky,

Cool to see someone else who enjoys going out like that. I like dady to order me happy meals too, or take me to the ice cream place or to the doughnut place and get me a couple cream filled doughnuts and a choc milk to put in my sippy cup.

I like to wear my baby dresses with some streach pants and my black mary janes and ruffel socks. I've even been known to pull out my binki in public. I like feeling like a little girl and like other people seeing me prancing around the mall or the store.

people need their brains challenged anyway. i've never been about being in the closet about anything at all.

thanx for being out there - *big baby huggs*

lil kitty

WOWSER

Daddy and me are out there. I do use a sippy cup in public sometimes and Daddy orders all my food where ever we go or who ever is with us. Its fun to be who you are and want to be. Most people accept it and although they may look at you funny they serve you and soon start asking Daddy if he would like something else!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi i am timmy an AB from NJ interested in being humiliated by a dominant women in a public setting or in front of a group of women - any interest out there

Hi timmy! My mommy loves public play and even takes me to sand boxes and then to McDonalds and gets me a happy meal. My mommy is a domme in NJ and can be found at amysdungeon.com or her online community mercymistress.com where a lot of AB's hang out. There are a lot of photo's there which other AB's have posted.