LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i know this is not the norm for this site but i have to be herd. i dont know if its just me but i get deprest a lot. expshily when i start thinking about diapers. i feel like a freak and vary alone. i have done some vary stopid things becuse. dont worry i had a youth minister who was in cliage to be a tharipist or something like that and she knows all about the crap i did. well to night after haveing a cupll beers it happing agen all i reall am trying to get out is. dose this happen to other AD/DL's or is it just me and if there are others hat have or are going throu this how do or did you handl it. this f$#@ sucks

jason :crybaby:

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I'd be suprised if there wern't a whole lot of people here you havn't been through bad times with thier feelings about thier diapies. I know I and most of the people I am connected with have. Just remember your not a freak, different maybe (but there's nothing wrong with different), and your definetly not alone. The fact that we are all here says that beter than anything.

I can't say much more cause.. well everyone is different, but just hold on tight and try to fthink about hte good things

BIG HUGGLES

Lucy

From what little you've said, it's more than just diapers that depress you. An 18 yo shouldn't normally be depressed...it's good to talk with the youth minister, but maybe you should talk to someone who really is trained to counsel. Alcohol is a depressant as well, so don't be surprised if you get depressed when you drink.

As for the diapers, what is it about diapers that depresses you? You've said you've done something stupid...haven't we all? Then again, what was it that you did? No one can relate to you if we don't know what it was you did. Are you depressed because you like diapers...because you've gotten caught doing something with diapers...what???

It is very common to have an experience in diapers then regret it...binge and purge sort of thing...self loathing...I love diapers - I shouldn't love diapers...oh woe is me...you sound like your situation is more serious than this.

Get some professional help if you or your parents can afford it...it may be a medical thing and medication might help (though don't just jump at medication either - it has it's drawbacks)...but whatever, don't just sit around and allow yourself to be depressed... there are people who can help you!

Good luck!

I was deprest too. But that was befor i know there where other diaper lover in the world. For 30 years i try to change my feeling about diaper and no matter how hard i try it ws always there and yes i got realy deprest abou them, but when i foud DD i read up about why we are this way and it helped. i made friends who like diapers too and i dont feel alone any more maybe this will help you too.

Hope you feel better

• 1 month later...

From what little you've said, it's more than just diapers that depress you. An 18 yo shouldn't normally be depressed...it's good to talk with the youth minister, but maybe you should talk to someone who really is trained to counsel. Alcohol is a depressant as well, so don't be surprised if you get depressed when you drink.

As for the diapers, what is it about diapers that depresses you? You've said you've done something stupid...haven't we all? Then again, what was it that you did? No one can relate to you if we don't know what it was you did. Are you depressed because you like diapers...because you've gotten caught doing something with diapers...what???

It is very common to have an experience in diapers then regret it...binge and purge sort of thing...self loathing...I love diapers - I shouldn't love diapers...oh woe is me...you sound like your situation is more serious than this.

Get some professional help if you or your parents can afford it...it may be a medical thing and medication might help (though don't just jump at medication either - it has it's drawbacks)...but whatever, don't just sit around and allow yourself to be depressed... there are people who can help you!

Good luck!

I agree, it sounds like there's more depressing u than just diapers. You might want to try visiting this website: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/default.aspx, or calling: 1-800-273-8255. It's just a suggestion, but judjing from your post, I reccomend calling.

• 2 weeks later...