LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow.

Things have been soo weird lately. I've been hanging out with my best friend a lot lately. I've never really had a "best" friend before... because I've always been a loner and just had more acquaintances that friends. Anyways, I've known her for like three years now. She moved away for about 9 months and just came back a few months ago and in that time we've become really close. So close that she actually considers me her little sister since she's several years older than me. Well we got to talking and I told her about my baby side. She was soo cool about it that it absolutely amazed me. Well the other night, I was driving us back to her house and we started talking about the whole baby thing. I was beyond shocked when she told me that she loves being babied. And when she was a teenager, her grandmother would give her bottles and baby her when she wanted it. She said at one point she wore diapers (for the feel.... not to use them because she thinks it's gross) but hasn't done it in years.

It was such an odd experience to find out that someone you know is so much like you. How rare is the whole AB thing? Or maybe... it's not really as uncommon as we think.... I dunno, but I have been so super excited about hanging out with her because we're really so much alike.

Anyways, I've just been so excited and dying to share. :D

Congratulations on your friend having returned and now found you have something else in common. I hope all works out for you, but stay open mindedness, and don't push others into something they may not be comfortable with.

Nah, I wouldn't push her into anything she wouldn't be comfortable with. I'm just happy to have someone that completely and totally understands that part of me. She's the only person that has ever made me actually feel comfortable about the baby thing.

I think there's a lot more out there than we know. We have this micro-community here but there's tons who don't go searching on the net, don't use the net alot or don't even have a computer who are involved.

Some make daily stops to the store, while others never see a store and have it delievered to their houses.

Many work among us and many are stay-at-homes.

Don't get too excited and force it too much, but just have fun when the time arises.