LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Your Help

So my parents don’t know that I like diapers, and I don’t want to tell them, and on Thursday and Friday I will be home alone all day and night and I really want to make it memorable but without anyone knowing that I have a diaper on so is there any suggestions

Thanks Andrew

I'm kinda confused by the part about you being alone for 2 days but yet you mentioned not wanting anyone to know you're wearing a diaper? Are you wanting to wear in public or something? Well, what sounds good to YOU? Do what you want to do....the possibilities are really endless and everyone has their favorite things. Go to a movie and drink a huge pop while you're wearing. Sit home and play video games or watch movies. Run errands, go shopping, meet a friend for lunch while you're wearing, pee, or don't. Mess or don't. Really it's up to you.

I don't do that much on my own so I won't be much help. Right now I'm sitting in a wet diaper, under my clothes, talking to my boyfriend on IM about what we're going to do the next time he has non-enema induced messy pants. Talked to my old supervisor on IM for a while. Checked work email, played Oblivion for a little while. It's fun but not nearly as fun as walking to Walmart with my boyfriend and smacking his diapered butt while we look at movies, or going to a movie together in diapers, or even just sitting around in diapers and tshirts and playing a good game of Mouse Trap. It's just so much more fun when you have a partner!

I've ran errands alone in diapers, it is fun. I stood in line for Ozzy/Zombie concert tickets in a diaper. It is fun to be out and about. No one has ever noticed me in a diaper except my boyfriend cuz he can hear it. No one else notices. And if they did, I really wouldn't care much. But going for walks, just staying home playing video games, watching movies, running errands, all that stuff is fun. If you've never wet in one before it might take a bit before you can. I know I had to pee something horrible the first time, and it took a while before I could just "let go" so to speak. So if you haven't wet before and are looking to, might be something to consider if you have any sort of time line.