LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being Laid Back

After wearing diapers for awhile, does anyone else feel that they become laid back about their diapers? I've been wearing for years and even when I wear to work or out in public somewhere, I don't give much thought to people seeing my diaper. I kinda feel like "who cares if someone sees it?". Not that I would try to make people notice it. I just really don't care who knows. It's me and if someone finds out on their own... then something is less likely to be said about it. Anyways, does anyone else feel like that?

I agree totally. At first I was almost paranoid about wearing a diaper while out in public. Now I hardley give it a second thought. Granted I don't wear very thick diapers (depend maximum protection usually), and I don't aim to have people see my diaper I don't worry about it anymore. I guess after awhile wearing a diaper, if you wear more than just once in awhile, just becomes part of the normal routine.

I also notice that buying diapers at a store becomes less of a big deal as well. At first I was sure everyone in the store was looking at me now I'm just like "Whatever"

My thoughts exactly, I don't care who sees them, I usually wear double diapers during the day, like a huggies 6 and a plastic covered outer diaper, and plastic pants.

I have said this many times in the past, nobody cares you have a diaper on but another DL, or an AB, and in that case, I wish they would say something, if they did, and if you see me say something, I could always use a new diapered freind...

When I first became incontinent it was like no way can I go out wearing this thing on my leg and some tube runing down my leg. The device was so uncomfortable and was prone to hoses disconnecting, and the condom catheter leaking or coming off.

I had to swich to diapers after too many leaks and skin problems. Then it was like no way can I go out wearing diapers. All the fears, my butt is so big, my front is too big, you can tell im wearing diapers.

After reading post and forums on the internet I found out other people had the same problems and fears as me. Now after 15 years of being incontinet I can care less. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. I dont flaunt it or try to show off the fact im wearing diapers. But I do get some funning looks sometimes , I just smile and go about what I was doing.

You have to get over it, you can't be a hermit all your life and live in fear people will find out.

To me now its just underwear and its no big deal life goes on!

I am totally with all the above posters here too. I long stopped caring, or even really thinking about wearing diapers in public. I don't flaunt them but, I really no longer go to any length to hide them either. There are times when I know my diaper is slightly showing, like if I am in a chair at a restaurant and my shirt has ridden up a bit or something, and I no longer bother trying to hide it. Who cares who sees?