LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Got Back From The Urologist

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

Keep in mind that i saw him 1 year ago and they did everthing test wise possible!

I had the primary Docor run a PSA along with other test that I need every year so i had that with me!

I told him that had to go often like every 30-45 min and at times i would go but 10 mim later leak like i never realy was empty.

I also told him That i wet at night while sleeping 3-4 nights a week.

They had me give a sample of urine but it was 100% normal.Last year i had Blood in it but was fine now!

He gave me 14 days of VESIcare and said they should take care of my over active bladder.But that it may also stop me from going as well. So if that happens stop taking it and call him!

I am still not taking any chances and will stay diapered.

The package says that it may take up to a week to start working depends on the person.

Anyone Use this drug before?

Strange thing is I am so used to Diapers now after all this time I feal funny if i don't have one on!Fear of wetting Pants during the day,bed nights ect....

Guess that makes me a DL?

i wouldnt say that makes u a DL.... i have been wearing diapers for 20 years so i wouldnt up and stop if a new drug was supposed to stop the leakage. so many wet pants and beds in the past has trained u not to trust your bladder it makes u nervouse of it happing again. what would make you DL is that you LOVE wearing diapers and even if you where dry wouldnt stop. in my opinion