LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I'm New

pbaby

Hi just thought I would introduce myself .I'm 28 abdl I live in us .I started playing with diapers when I was 7or 8 .I would rub myself with them and as I got older I would maserbate in them and when I was in my late teens I bought my first adult diapers and started wearing them .I liked the way they made me feel and it became more than just a way to masterbate I stared using powder and oil I liked feeling like a baby.I got married 3 years ago and never told my wife about it .This fall I told my wife about my secret and she is ok with it although she does not want to particapate in it.I now have a closet full of diapers again and am a happy baby.

Hia pbaby,

Welcome to DD, I was in that same boat many years ago and "confessed" prior to getting married and my wife was OK w/ it also under the same conditions (she won't participate). Being able to wear openly around your spouse is a wonderful feeling. I know there are many here that have to be closet babies I just hope that one day they too enjoy the freedom to be a padded person without fear of a negative response from their significant other. Gosh it is nice to be able to shop for diapers and have a stash without it being a "hidden" secret from your wife. Hooray for you & I!

Welcome to the diaper community, Daily Diapers :thumbsup:

Huggie :biker_h4h: