LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Funny Thing Happened While I Was Wearing Diapers

Nearly everyone who has been wearing diapers for very long will have a funny story about something that happened while they were wearing. Maybe they got caught, or forgot they were wearing, and probably it wasn't funny at the time, but hilarious later. If you have a good story, please share it here.

I have several funny stories, but the funniest one was the time I got locked out of the house while wearing only a diaper, plastic pants, and a T-shiirt.

We live on a canyon, with a house on each side of us, and no neighbor behind for a distance of over a quarter of a mile across the canyon.

With a 6' wooden fence on each side of the backyard, it is pretty private. Never the less, I did a very thorough job of checking out lines of sight and angles to make sure that no one could see me in diapers in the back yard before I ventured out. I even bent over and looked at the neighbor's windows from diaper level to make sure that they couldn't see my diapered bum.

My wife was at work, and I needed to do some work in the yard. So I carefully diapered myself with a Double cotton birdseye diaper and white vinyl plastic pants. Then I put on a regular white t-shirt. Boldly, I opened the sliding patio door and walked out into the back yard, sliding the door closed behind me. I started with my trimming, raking, and other miscellaneous yard work. Several times, I looked over at the door to see my orange tabby cat watching intently.

After about an hour, I had worked up a pretty good thirst, and my diaper was wet, so I decided to take a break. I went to the back door, (sliding door) and gave it a tug. It slid about an inch and stopped. The cat had rolled the dowel that we use for security into the track of the door. The door was VERY effectively locked.

There I was, in only a t-shirt and wet diaper, locked out of my house.

All of the other doors and windows were also locked. I thought of breaking a window, but it would take too much explaining when my wife got home. I can just see it now.."I had to break a window to get in and change my diaper." I have to add here that my wife is paranoid about anyone knowing I wear diapers, so knowing about me going out in the backyard diapered would send her over the edge. Obviously, waiting for her to come home was not an option, so I had to do something quick.

I thought of the garage door on the front of the house, secured with the combination type padlock that I had used on my high school locker over 15 years before. I had opened the lock maybe a half dozen times in those fifteen years. The likelyhood that I would remember the combination accurately was far from certain. The other obstacle was how to get to the garage door. The backyard gate is on the opposite side of the house from the garage. This meant that if I went out the gate, I would have to walk clear across the front of the house in full view of the entire neighgorhood. NOT an appealing option. Instead, I climbed on top of the storage shed on the other side of the house. It went clear to the fence on the side, and nearly to the front of the garage. I crawled to the front and climbed down behind the boat parked in the driveway. I boldly walked out from behind the boat, and across the driveway to the lock on the door. I held my breath as I turned the dial of the lock.

IT CLICKED OPEN. I nailed it on the first try. I quickly pulled the bolt back and lifted the garage door just enough to duck under. And as near as I could tell, no one saw me. I continue to go into the back yard in only diapers, but I always have a secondary way of getting back into the house.

Please share your funny stories, and my apologies for the length of this post, and to anyone who has seen in on other forums.

Carl

That was funny...

My story is nothing compared to yours.

When I was house viewing early on this year at one viewing I forgot to change out of my nappy & noisey plastic pants that I had on under my jeans. I only remembered when I was half way there.

So trying to walk around a empty quiet house with a estate agent trying not to crinkle was next to imposable as it was a completely empty and every noise seemed to be 10 times louder than a normal house with carpet and furniture.

Going upstairs was the worse as the noise was the loudest and estate agent was behind me at nappy level.

I had a similar scare about a week ago. I was feeling the need to poop and, feeling adventurous, decided to poop my diaper out in public. So I went to a place near where I live that was a park some 100 years ago, but it has been neglected in the meantime so nowadays it's more of a forest. I filled my diaper, walked around a bit and returning home found the cops parked in front of the house.

I quietly panicked and decided to take a detour around the block. When I returned, they were gone. Apparently, they were called to some place in the neighbourhood, and only parked in front of my house because it was the most convenient parking space.

But still, what a fright!