LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pottys are YUCKY! Diapers are BETTER (Ch. 4 - 5/18/2024)

Four-year-old Macy is a big girl who just about mastered the potty. The only thing standing in her way are the diapers that she still needs to wear every night. But when she has a huge accident during New Year’s Eve, this got her thinking about wearing diapers more often.
Macy’s potty training begins to get flushed down the toilet as she begins to have accident after accident. With the return to diapers eminent for Macy, how does she handle the adjustment in going back to diapers? Will she try to get her big girl underwear back or give up potty training forever?

Chapter 1: Use the Potty

Hi!  I don’t think that I have seen you before, but my name is Macy Robbins.  I would like to share with you how I spent my childhood wearing diapers, and all of the things that I experienced when I was growing up.  Now I know that when I was growing up, most kids my age did not wear diapers.  They wore big boy underwear if they were a boy and big girl underwear if they were a girl.  So, how did I end up wearing diapers?  It’s a very crazy story, and a rather long one, but I promise you that it’s good.  Pinky promise.

I will start my story where it all started when I was two years old.  Back then, I lived with my family.  I lived with two older brothers.  An eight-year-old brother named Jake and a four-year-old brother named Randy.  I liked Jake better since he was always nice to me, and he played with me sometimes.  Randy on the other hand was a meanie.  He always took my toys when I wasn’t looking and blamed me whenever he got in trouble.  Jake always stood up for me whenever Randy was in the room, but Randy always tried to argue with Jake.  I didn’t like the arguments, so I usually tried to stay away from them when they argued.

I lived in a nice house with my mommy and daddy in Cincinnati that was right next to a golf course.  I never understood golf growing up as it was just a game that grown-ups play by hitting little white balls with metal sticks.  We also lived near a nice park that mommy and daddy took us to all the time.  Mommy used to sell houses to people before my older brother Jake was born.  My daddy makes a lot of money as a brain doctor.  Another word for it is surgeon.  He basically helps a lot of people with owwies in their head get better.  I like how daddy is able to help so many people and it makes me happy.

So how did I start wearing diapers?  Well at this point, I have been wearing them since I was born.  But this whole thing called potty training changed everything.  And just two days after my second birthday, my mommy got me a little chair called the potty.  I was supposed to pee in that, instead of my diaper.  Now why did she want me to do that?  She told me that it was all part of me becoming a “big girl”.  I can vividly remember my first day of potty training, thanks to a journal that I kept when I was nine years old.

“Macy dear,” my mommy told me.  “Now that you are two years old, you are going to be potty trained.  Be a good girl and use the potty.”

I can remember just sitting on the seat while I still had my diaper on and looking back at my mommy with a pouty face.  “No!” I told her defiantly.

But my mommy knew the best way to motivate me.  She gave me a smile.  “Macy, for every time that you use the potty, I will give you one M&M…But you have to use the potty and not your diaper, okay?”

That did it.  M&M’s were the best thing in the world for me, so I wasted no time in using the potty whenever I could.

Now I didn’t successfully use the potty right away.  It took almost a week before I successfully used the potty.  Mommy then gave me my first M&M.  It was a red one and it was good.

The other motivator for me using the potty was that my mommy took away my diapers and had me wear pull ups instead.  This made me feel uncomfortable if I peed in my pull up, so I wanted to use the potty more and more.

After six months of using the potty, I finally had no accidents in the daytime.  So, about a couple of weeks after New Year’s Day, my mommy gave me my very first big girl underwear.  They came in two colors: Bubblegum pink and blackberry purple.  I was so proud of being able to wear my big girl underwear.  I definitely felt like a big girl.  Plus, my mommy kept giving me an M&M every time that I used the potty.

However, I still needed to wear diapers every night.  Even though I could hold it during the day, I always peed my diaper in my sleep.

While I remained accident free during the day, a year later, I was still regularly having nighttime accidents in my diaper.  It was mostly pee but was occasionally poop on occasion.  When I got frustrated, my mommy told me not to worry about it and that I would grow out of it when I got older.

At around this time, my mommy’s belly was huge.  A few days later, we were in the hospital.  My mommy gave birth to a new baby.  It was a girl, and she named her Phoebe.  I was so excited.  I was going to be a big sister!

But all of that excitement wore off two weeks later, when I discovered that my mommy was paying less attention to me.  My little sister cried all the time and my mommy always had to feed her, change her diaper, or put her down for a nap.  I was beginning to miss the attention that my mommy was giving me, so I began to pee my underwear on purpose.

This happened for a couple of weeks before my mommy decided to put me back in diapers again.  But this was only for a month.  One month later, my mommy had an appointment with my pediatrician.  She recommended that I get potty trained again and to pay more attention to me as my regression was caused due to the jealousy that I had towards the attention that my baby sister was now getting.

About two months later, I was potty trained again, as my mommy doubled the M&M’s every time that I went both pee and poop in the potty.  The reward for just going pee was still one M&M.  I enjoyed my M&M’s as I successfully began to use the potty again.

But I still kept peeing my diapers every night.  That was something that hasn’t gone away.  Even after my fourth birthday, I still needed to wear diapers at night.

And as I began preschool, I began to make a lot of friends.  When I had my first sleepover in the fall, I discovered that most of my friends were fully potty trained.  I only knew about two or three that still needed to wear diapers at night.  But by Christmas time, two of those three friends were fully potty trained.  Christie and Susie both got to wear underwear at night while Cassie still needed to wear diapers at night like me.

Christmas was a fun time that I spent at my grandma’s in Indiana.  I had a lot of cousins, including two of them that were twin girls that were way older than me.

After Christmas, it was now New Year’s Eve.  My mommy cleaned the area between my legs and picked out my outfit for me to dress myself.  At this age, I could finally wear all of the fun underwear that most kids get to wear when they are at the potty-training age.  But since I was so small at two, I had to wear tiny underwear that fit my petite size.  I put on my Anna and Elsa Frozen underwear and my pink dress.  This day was going to be great, but I don’t think that I can stay up until midnight.  My older brother Jake was playing a video game while Randy just watched.  My little sister Phoebe was in her bedroom, taking a nap in her crib.  I was about to go to my room and play with my dollhouse that I got for Christmas.  What could possibly go wrong?

• Like 3
  • PamperedPrince changed the title to Pottys are YUCKY! Diapers are BETTER (Ch. 2 - 5/13/2024)

Chapter 2: Pottys are YUCKY!

I entered my bedroom and began playing with my dollhouse.  The dollhouse was two stories, and it had a full family.  A mommy, a daddy, a brother, a sister, and a little baby.  I had the mommy and daddy make lunch for the family while baby was sitting in the highchair.  The brother and sister was sitting in the living room, on a toy couch watching TV.

All of a sudden, Randy came running into my room and he snatched the baby!  He did the same thing during Christmas in Indiana, and I hated it.

Just as Randy was about to run out of my room with the baby from my dollhouse, Jake was standing there, looking annoyed.

“Give it back…” he ordered.  “Don’t you have anything better to do than pick on Macy?  Leave her alone!”  Jake took the baby out of Randy’s hand and gave it back to me. 

Jake was my hero.  He was my good older brother that was always nice to me and rescuing my dollhouse baby doll was the latest good deed to add to the list.

He gave Randy a sly smile.  “If you leave her alone, I’ll let you have dibs on my Nintendo Switch!”

Randy gasped.  “Can I play Super Mario Odyssey?”

Jake nodded.  “As much as you want.  Just leave her alone.”

Randy jumped for joy.  “Yay!” He then turned to me and my dollhouse.  “Sorry Macy.  Didn’t mean to take your doll.  Besides, dolls are for GIRLs anyway…”  He marched out of the room with Jake, excited that he got to play his video game.

I continued playing with my doll house for the next few hours, and then thought about today.  Why was it so special?  My mommy told me that it was New Year’s Eve this morning but why was it New Year’s Eve?  All I knew about it was that the grown-ups liked to stay up late and play.  But they always made a lot of noise.  They were not worried about Phoebe, as she could sleep through anything.  I was never bothered by it either.  All I know is that the adults always freak out every time a new year begins.  I never understood why they did that.  Were they afraid of the old year dying?  That created another question that I couldn’t answer.  Should I be afraid of the years dying?  Is there a way of making the years not die and feel better?  My daddy is a surgeon so maybe he could figure out a way to make the years feel better.  Then the adults wouldn’t have to scream when the years die.

Just as I was having mommy and daddy prepare dinner in the dollhouse, I began to smell some food that was cooking from downstairs.  My two older brothers were on the third floor, while both I and Phoebe were on the second floor with mommy and daddy.  Even from here, I could smell the food.  As I had my dollhouse mommy put a turkey into the toy oven, I felt a soft pat on my back.  I looked up and it was mommy.

“Macy?” My mommy said.  “Me and daddy just made some yummy snacks.  Pigs in a blanket and spinach dip!

My face lit up when mommy mentioned pigs in a blanket. I LOVED pigs in a blanket and tried to eat as many of those piggies as possible.  Spinach dip didn’t excite me too much.  While I hated the yucky spinach, I would eat the spinach if it was in spinach dip.  There was just something about the other ingredients that made it more yummy.

I left my bedroom, holding my mommy’s hand.  Since I was in a playful mood, I swung our arms around and around.  My mommy cut out my fun after a few seconds of this.

“Macy,” My mommy ordered.  “Stop playing with mommy’s hands.  Today isn’t the day to do this…”

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, where various trays of different snacks were sitting on the kitchen island, protected by round marble trivets.  I saw all the yummy pigs in the blanket and got very excited.  I almost reached for one when my mommy yanked my arm back.

“Sweetie,” my mommy said.  “Let mommy make you a plate and you can eat them at the table, okay?”

I nodded with an anxious sigh.  I then waited for my mommy to prepare a plate of those pigs in the blanket that I was ready to devour.  Mommy let me decide how many I wanted so I waited until there was nine on my paper plate.  There was still plenty more on the tray, so it didn’t worry mommy that much.  She then gave a generous squirt of ketchup on the plate and sat it in the nearby dining room, where a few guests were enjoying their snacks.  Mommy guided me to my seat, which had a booster cushion on a chair so that I could reach the table.  Mommy sat me on the cushion, and I began devouring those piggies.  One little piggy, two little piggies, three little piggies…I kept going until I ate six of them. When I was holding up the seventh one, I was starting to feel full.  My mommy, who was talking to the guests (just a couple of mommy and daddy’s close friends), noticed that I was done and took the plate away from me.  She took the pig in the blanket that I was holding and sat it on the plate.

“You didn’t even get to try the spinach dip…” my mommy sighed.  “Maybe you’ll be able to try it later when you’re hungry again.”

Daddy and the other adults were playing in another room, leaving both Jake and Randy in the living room, enjoying the Nintendo Switch.  Randy was playing a game of Super Mario Odyssey and Jake was player 2.  Phoebe was sitting in her playpen nearby, mashing different buttons on her music activity table.  She giggled with delight as she heard all the different notes from the mini piano.  I watched my little sister play for a while and occasionally snuck glances at the TV screen to see a little man with a red hat jump all over the place.  That game looked a lot of fun, but since I have never played a video game before, I would have no idea what the buttons would do.  I happily sauntered over to the couch where my two older brothers were playing and glanced at the controller that Randy was holding.  “That looks fun!” I shouted.  “Can I play?”

Randy gave me a scowl.  “Really Macy?  You have never played a video game before.”

But my good brother Jake jabbed Randy in the arm.  “Just let Macy play for a little while.  You can play again when she’s finished.  How about you see what Phoebe is doing while she’s playing?”

My meanie brother let out a deep sigh and sat his controller down.  In frustration, he stomped his feet all the way over to where Phoebe was still in her playpen, enjoying her toys.

Jake then changed some things on the menu to make it one player and handed me the black controller after he unpaused the game. “Here Macy.  I will watch you play.  Have fun!”

I clutched the controller in my hand and moved the stick around.  This made the little man in blue overalls walk around in different directions.  After that, I pressed all the different buttons.  One made him throw his red cap.  Another button made him jump.  He made a funny sound every time he jumped so I kept pressing the jump button over and over and over.  It was so funny to hear the man make all these funny noises, so this made me giggle a whole lot.

Randy turned his face from watching Phoebe and grinned at me.  “Macy, you better not laugh too hard, or you’ll pee yourself.”

At this, I gasped.  I caught myself in mid-giggle as I felt a couple drops of pee touch my underwear.  But I clenched in my bladder muscles and ran to the nearest bathroom, which was by the living room.  I closed the door and climbed up the step stool and onto my Baby Minnie Mouse soft toilet seat that sat on top of the regular toilet seat.  I pulled my pants down and unclenched my bladder muscles.  All of the pee that would’ve come out from my laughter immediately emptied into the toilet.  That was a close call.  As mean as my older brother Randy was, he was right.  Just a couple of weeks after my fourth birthday, my grandparents came to visit.  In the living room, my grandpa sat on the floor and placed me in his lap.  He then began tickling my belly.  I began to giggle.  Then, he began to tickle me in my most ticklish spot: my feet.  As he tickled away at my feet, I began to giggle so hard that I peed myself.  Since I was wearing a skirt, I ended up peeing all over grandpa’s lap.  Despite how embarrassing it was, my grandpa took it like a good sport.

I got up from the Baby Minnie Mouse soft toilet seat and glanced at all the yellow that was in the toilet.  But then I noticed all the streaks of brown that were caked all around the inside of the toilet bowl.  I stuck my tongue out in disgust.  I just finished peeing in THAT?  I used some toilet paper to wipe my area and cautiously dropped it into the icky toilet.  I carefully grabbed the handle and flushed the toilet.  “Pottys are YUCKY!” I shouted.  Then a terrifying thought filled my mind.  If pottys are yucky, then wouldn’t the one upstairs also be yucky?  If pottys were this gross, then I never wanted to use another potty again.  Just the thought of sitting on a disgusting potty seat now made me afraid.

I glanced down to inspect my Anna and Elsa Frozen underwear.  Because I nearly peed myself in the living room, I noticed a few wet spots on my underwear.  Each wet spot was about the size of an M&M.  Then another thought haunted me.  If I can’t use the potty anymore, then I can’t have any more M&M’s…

But then a sudden realization hit me that made me gasp.  If I couldn’t use the potty anymore, then the only other place that I could go would be in my diaper.  But my mommy only puts me in diapers at night!  This meant that I would have to hold it in until it was time for bed.  Mommy would then put the diaper on me, and I would be good to go.

I got up on another stool and washed my hands.  When I returned to the living room, I decided not to play any more of the video game as that little man’s funny noises would make me laugh again, and I could have another accident.

Both Randy and Jake were playing when I got back.  When Randy saw me approach the couch, he sighed.

“Macy, do you want to play again?” he sighed.

I shook my head.  “No!  I wanna watch!”

I watched my two older brothers play their game and then glanced over at the playpen.  Phoebe was gone.  I’m guessing that my mommy must have gotten her ready for bed early.

All of a sudden, mommy entered the room.

“Macy!” my mommy smiled.  “There you are!  Are you a little hungry?  Let’s get some spinach dip and something to drink before I get you ready for bed.  Okay?”

I nodded and walked with mommy into the kitchen.  She prepared a small plate of spinach dip with just three crackers.  I scooped the spinach dip into the crackers and ate all three.  It was good, but not nearly as good as the pigs in the blanket I had earlier.

While I was sitting in my booster cushion, mommy sat down a princess Belle cup full of milk.  I drank the whole cup in a few gulps and let out a contented sigh.  “Ah…” I sighed in a quiet whisper.

My mommy then led me upstairs to get me ready for bed.  Mommy guided my hands up and down as she helped me brush my teeth.  After that, she undressed me and herself and we took a shower.  As we showered, she bathed me, named all the parts that I needed to wash so that I could shower myself someday.  Her goal was for me to bathe myself by my fifth birthday.

After the shower, she dried me off and we went to my bedroom.  I glanced at the open sack of Size 3 Pampers Swaddlers Overnights diapers, hoping that my mommy would notice the open sack and put me in a new diaper.  Instead, my mommy had a glazed look on her face.  She ran into the bathroom and got the Anna and Elsa frozen underwear that I wore that day.  Fortunately, all the spots of pee were dry, so she didn’t notice them.

But she began to guide my feet through the underwear, and she pulled them up to my waist.  This was something that I could’ve done myself, but my mommy was doing it for me.  She then got out my polyester Minnie Mouse footed blanket sleeper.  It was hot pink with red, white, and baby pink polka dots.  Minnie Mouse was hanging out on the right side just below the right armpit.  My mommy zipped me up in the sleeper and then snapped the oblong baby pink safety flap at the top near the collar to keep the zipper down and in place.  She then placed me in my bed and sloppily tucked me in.  She then gave me a quick kiss good night and staggered forward before making slow paces out of my bedroom.   She slowly but firmly closed the door.

I glanced down at my abdomen and gasped.  My mommy didn’t do it.  She didn’t put me in my diaper like she was supposed to.  Why did she forget?  Mommy always remembered to put a diaper on me every night.  Since I was born, I have never once at night gone to bed without wearing a diaper.  What am I going to do?  While I knew how to dress myself.  I have never tried to put a diaper on myself before.  And while I could easily unzip my footed sleeper, I would have great difficulty in trying to get it back on.  While the zipper would be easy, I could never get the unzipped sleeper on properly.

But then I felt extremely tired.  My eyelids squinted and I fell asleep.

“10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

The grown-up’s New Year’s countdown to zero like last year once again woke me up.  But all of a sudden, I felt sopping wet.  I sat up, pulled back the bed sheets, and gasped.

Where I was laying, a large wet spot was in the center of the bed.  Then I felt my abdomen and gasped.  My mommy forgot to put a diaper on me and as a result, I wet the bed.  Now I have wet my bed before when my diaper leaked, but that doesn’t happen very often.

I sat back down in my pee-soaked bed and suddenly remembered the yucky potties that sent chills up my spine.  With such a horrible accident like this, I didn’t want to wear my underwear anymore.  This gave me an idea.  If I kept peeing and pooping in my underwear, perhaps mommy would put me back in diapers again.  This happened before during my potty training, so I think that I’ll try it again.  I unsnapped the safety flap that guarded the zipper at the collar and then unzipped my footed sleeper.  I glanced down at my Anna and Elsa Frozen underwear that I could see because of the faint glow that came from the night light.  Both Anna and Elsa were soaked because I “let it go, let it go”.  I took a good look at my big girl underwear because I knew that it was only a matter of time before I was done wearing them.  No more pottys.  They’re gross.  They’re icky.  They’re yucky.  They’re scary.  Pottys are yucky, but diapers are better.  I wanted my diapers again, but this time, I wanted them for good.

• Like 1
  • PamperedPrince changed the title to Pottys are YUCKY! Diapers are BETTER (Ch. 3 - 5/15/2024)

Chapter 3: Diapers are BETTER

My mommy glanced at me in horror when she saw me lying in zipped open footed sleeper on top of a fitted sheet with a large wet spot that covered the center of the bed.

Before my mommy could pin any blame on me at all, she looked down at my underwear.  She then looked flabbergasted.  “But…” she gasped.  “I thought that I put you in a diaper last night…”

I said nothing and I tried to keep a straight face as I had nothing to do with this unfortunate accident.  Mommy not only put my underwear back on me, but she zipped me into my footed sleeper so that I could pee all over myself in my sleep while they were having fun last night during New Year’s Eve.

Mommy gasped and then gave me a hug.  “Oh Macy…” she said, sighing.  “I am so sorry.  Mommy made a mistake last night.  I forgot to put you in a diaper.  What was mommy thinking?  Let’s get you cleaned up and get some new bedding.”

Mommy took me to the bathroom, and we took another shower.  After the shower, mommy picked out my clothing and let me dress myself.  This time, it was Ariel underwear with a blue dress.  I easily dressed myself in the underwear and purple dress, knowing what I had in mind to do later…

During breakfast, I told mommy that I was thirsty after I drank my orange juice.  She gave me one more glass, knowing that I could use the potty like a big girl.  But little did she know that I was no longer going to use the yucky potty anymore.

After breakfast, we all watched TV.  A lot of it was cartoons about a sponge that lived in a pineapple under the sea.

About an hour or two into the cartoons, I suddenly had the urge to pee.  So instead of getting up to go to the bathroom, I just sat there on the couch and peed without hesitation.  A nice wet spot of pee began to form around where I was sitting.  Rather than looking embarrassed, I gave it no attention at all.  I just continued to watch the cartoons as if nothing happened.

Jake, who was sitting on the far end of the couch looked at me and gasped.  “Oh no…” he gasped as he got off the couch.  “Macy!”  He then screamed at the top of his lungs.  “Mom!!!  Macy just peed all over the couch!”

Mommy was in the living room in seconds.  “Macy!” she said, gasping.  “What happened?  You know that you need to get up to use the potty, dear.  Here.  Let’s get you cleaned up again.”

Mommy gave me a quicker shower only she showered just me this time.  She then picked out some more clothes and had me put them on.  It was Belle underwear this time, with a yellow dress.

After I put my dress on, my mommy gave me a tap on my shoulder.  “Do you want me to remind you when you have to go potty?  Let’s do that.  Every half an hour, mommy will take you to the potty.  Sound good, Macy Dacy?”

I nodded.  “Sounds good, mommy!”

So that is just what happened.  Every half hour, my mommy took me to the bathroom.  She stood outside the door and let me do my business.

But I didn’t have to pee.  But to make her think that I did, I flushed the toilet.  I turned on the faucet to make her think that I was washing my hands.  I then turned the faucet off.  I then exited the bathroom.

“See?” My mommy said.  “It was only one of those random accidents.  You used the potty again like a big girl!  Would you like an M&M?”

I nodded, knowing that I really didn’t pee at all.  Mommy got me an orange M&M and I ate it.

One half hour later, I did have to pee a little bit, so I closed the door again and pretended to do my business. I flushed the toilet and turned on the faucet.  I then returned to my room to play with my dollhouse.

But as I was playing, I peed what little bit that I had to until every last drop came out.  It wasn’t a lot, but enough to soak the carpeting a little bit.  I paid no attention to the accident that I just had and continued playing with my dollhouse with slightly soaked Belle underwear.

I was having so much fun that I didn’t even notice that another half hour had gone.  But since I was wearing a dress, mommy couldn’t see my soaked underwear.  I faked my bathroom routine again and continued playing with my dollhouse.

After two more half-hour cycles, I had a really strong urge to pee.  I sat down in the slightly soaked carpeting that was almost dry and released my bladder once again.  All of the folds of my dress surrounding my underwear got soaked as a large patch of pee began to spread around the carpet.  Like before, I just kept playing with my dollhouse.

But at the next half hour cycle, my mommy noticed the accident this time, since it was substantially larger than the tiny puddle that I made earlier.  She picked me up to notice the whole puddle and gasped.  “Macy!” she shouted.  “Couldn’t you have held it for just a few more minutes?  Time to clean you up…again!”

After getting yet another shower and another set of clothes picked out, I put on my Cinderella underwear with a white dress and played downstairs while my mother scrubbed the pee-soaked stain of my carpet clean with some carpeting solution.

After two more hours (and four more half hour cycles where I faked all my bathroom routines), I really had to pee once again.  Since my mommy had my carpeting all nice and clean, I scootched over to a dry spot and began releasing my bladder again.  I was happily playing with the dolls in my dollhouse as a new puddle of pee began expanding around where I was sitting.  None of the moisture bothered me.  I knew that sooner or later, my mommy would put me back in diapers during the day.  She would have to, as she already has now four pairs of soaked underwear and a couple of wet dresses, and my pajamas to wash.

About a half hour later, my mommy came to get me to use the potty.  Her jaw dropped when she saw the new accident that I made.  “Macy!  What am I going to do with you?  Well, since you like peeing yourself so much, how about you stay in those wet clothes for the rest of the day?  Just let mommy clean your room first!”

Mommy took me into the shower and had me sit there until she finished cleaning my carpeting again, as she didn’t want to risk me peeing myself again and making another mess.  Well, it’s a good thing that she did.  Because after a half hour, I peed myself again, causing a fresh stream of pee to come flowing between my legs and down the drain.

When mommy came to get me from the shower, she saw the yellow stream of pee which ran from where I was sitting to the drain.  She let out a sigh.  “Well, let’s try the potty in another half hour…”

She led me into my room, only I saw that the carpeting was all covered in a thick plastic sheet.

My mommy pointed to the plastic.  “This is in case you pee yourself again.  If you do, the pee will only get on the plastic.

I went back to playing with my dollhouse, as I dealt with the thick plastic sheeting underneath my bottom.

Two hours and four faked bathroom cycles later, it was time for dinner.  To make things simple, my mommy just gave everyone left over snacks from yesterday.  This made me excited as I got to have more pigs in a blanket.

Just as I was about to eat the last of my pigs in a blanket, I felt a massive bowel movement.  So, I instantly released it, and a loud fart could be heard around the dining room table.

Randy, who was sitting adjacent to me, smiled.  “Macy farted!”

Jake, who sat adjacent to the other side of me, began sniffing the air.  “Randy, I think that it was much more than just a fart…”

Mommy, who was feeding Phoebe her dinner, shook her head in disbelief.  “Macy, you didn’t just poop your underwear?” My mommy patted Phoebe’s diaper just to make sure.  “Yeah.  It looks like you did.  I’m sorry dear, but it looks like you are going to have to sit in it until I’m finished feeding your baby sister…”

While I was waiting for mommy, I released my bladder again, creating a huge wet spot on my booster seat cushion.  Mommy saw my other mess and scowled as she finished feeding Phoebe and then got daddy to watch Phoebe while she took care of the mess that I made in my Cinderella underwear.  She then took me upstairs to give me one more shower.  But instead of me going back downstairs, she got me ready for bed.  I already drank my milk after dinner, so she helped me brush my teeth.  After that, she took me to my room and began to dress me.  This time, my mommy remembered to put a diaper on me.  She got out a Size 3 Pampers Swaddlers Overnights diaper and powdered it, folding it through my legs and securing both tapes around my waist at the landing zone.  She zipped me up in my Minnie Mouse footed blanket sleeper (it was freshly washed since my mommy washed all the clothes that I peed today) and snapped the safety button flap over the top of the zipper at the collar.  She tucked me in properly this time and gave me a kiss on the cheek.  “Good night, Macy.” She told me.  “Sorry that you have to go to bed early, but you have to get this potty thing under control.  Good night…”

Mommy left the room and gently closed the door.

I stirred in my bed, hearing the familiar quiet crinkling sound that I was so used to hearing at night.  If only my mommy knew that this was only the first day of this…Since my preschool had another week off, I wouldn’t be going back until January 9th.

Over the next week, my plan continued.  Whenever I had the urge to pee, I did it then and there, wherever I was.  If I had to poop, I just pooped, with no holding it in.  I just let everything come out as soon as I felt the urge to pee or poop.  I even ended up peeing on my mom once in the middle of the half hour potty training schedule.  Laundry was piling up and my mommy had cleaning supplies everywhere as I could have an accident without warning.  I still wore my diapers every night, but my mommy’s daytimes were a nightmare.  My mommy then got into hysterics.  She offered me five M&M’s if I could use the potty like a big girl.  I refused every offer and just peed my underwear whenever I had to pee.  She offered to buy me new toys, take me to the park, or even take me to the zoo.  Every time, I chose peeing myself over anything that she would have to offer me. 

That Wednesday, it was in the late afternoon so both Jake and Randy were done with school for the day.  I saw them playing Super Odyssey so I asked if I could play the game again.  Out of frustration, Randy relented again and I grabbed the controller from him while I sat on the couch.  I began pressing the button that made the little man jump, and make all kinds of funny noises.  Just like last time, I couldn’t help but laugh at all of these funny noises.  I began to giggle so hard that I dropped the controller.  As I continued to giggle, a large puddle of pee began to form where I was sitting.  The wet spot soaked into the cushion of the couch continued to moisten as I continued laughing.  And I don’t know why, but when I saw myself peeing the couch, I just continued to laugh harder.

Jake once again jumped off the couch and shook his head in disbelief.  “Mom, Macy is peeing all over the couch again!”

As mommy ran into the room, my giggling fit immediately stopped.  She threw both of the wet cushions off of the couch and sent me upstairs to the shower immediately. 

As all of this continued, my mommy began to have me wear plastic coverings over my underwear.  When my mommy wasn’t looking, I took off the plastic covering and hid it under my bed in my room.  I kept doing this every time she put the plastic covering back over my underwear.  But it didn’t stop the accidents as I always found a way to remove it again.

At this point, nothing that my mommy was doing was stopping me from having every single one of my “accidents”.  And by the weekend, I began to notice on occasion that I began to pee without voluntarily releasing my bladder.  It was already in a relaxed state, so the pee was already coming out on its own.  But this was only occasional as I was still able to consciously go from time to time.

But after the weekend, it was back to preschool for me.  Mommy panicked, as she didn’t want me to have any more accidents.  She put a plastic cover over my underwear before I put my dark green dress on and took me to preschool.

When mommy dropped me off, the first thing that I did was ask the teacher if I could go to the bathroom.  She let me go and I took my plastic cover off.  I then threw it in the trash.  After coming out, I went and played with the nice dollhouse that they had there.  Christie, Susie, and Cassie all joined me in playing with the dollhouse.

While we were playing, Cassie gave me the news that she got potty trained over Christmas break.

We all congratulated her on the good news.  But as we began to play with the dollhouse, I had to pee, so I just went, right in front of all of my friends.

“Macy!” Christie gasped.  “You’re peeing on the floor!

“You’re peeing!” Susie shouted.

Cassie couldn’t believe it either.  “You’re peeing?  Mrs. Hailey!  Macy is peeing all over the floor!”

That did it.  Mrs. Hailey had me sit in the office while I waited for mommy to drive me home.

As a punishment when I got home, mommy wasn’t going to give me a shower.  I had to sit in my pee-soaked clothes all the rest of the day until bedtime.

For all the rest of the week, I was sent home from preschool because I peed myself.  On Tuesday, I peed myself before I could even sit down to play with my friends.  On Wednesday, I not only peed myself, but I pooped myself.  Sitting in poop was not fun for the rest of that day.  For Thursday, I just peed myself.  On Friday, I peed and pooped myself again.  Having been sent home at the end of the week, Mrs. Hailey didn’t want me to come back to preschool unless I was potty trained.

For the weekend, nothing else changed, besides all the new laundry that my mommy had to wash due to my constant use of my underwear for peeing and pooping.  At this point, I had random accidents where I couldn’t even remember when I peed.  Since I was out of preschool for the time being, my mommy had an appointment scheduled with my pediatrician, followed by a child psychiatrist to give me an evaluation.  My grandparents would be coming down to watch Phoebe while I went to both appointments with my mommy.

That Monday, my mommy made sure that I kept my plastic covering on over my underwear while we went to the pediatrician.  After getting there, my mommy explained her concerns to her.  After an hour of discussion, Dr. Catherine Randall, the pediatrician, gave my mommy her decision.

“Mrs. Robbins, due to Macy’s frequent accidents, it is my recommendation that you put her back in diapers.”

My mommy looked at her in shock.  “But doctor.  That is taking a step in the opposite direction…”

“It wouldn’t be forever, Mrs. Robbins.  I recommend that you finish this school year and try to potty train her again this summer.”

My mommy frowned.  “But I can’t send her back to preschool!  Her teacher wants her to be potty trained!”

The pediatrician smiled.  “I think that Macy has special needs.  Your second appointment today will be with a child psychiatrist who will evaluate her.  Get the diagnosis and written letter from her, and they’ll let Macy back in.  The state of Ohio has recently passed legislation requiring all daycares and preschools to help children with special needs.  And failure to comply with this will result in fines, or even worse, the preschool being shut down.  Just make sure that the psychiatrist indicates that Macy has special needs, indicate what those needs are, and you should be all set.  This legislation has just gone into effect this week, so they have to comply with all the requirements and regulations.”

I sighed as I felt the discomfort from the pee soaking against the plastic cover.  Just a little longer and it will be no more underwear…

My mommy thanked Dr. Randall and we prepared for the next appointment which would be with Dr. Beatrice Lamone, the child psychiatrist that would be evaluating me.

An hour later, we had the appointment with Dr. Lamone.  She asked me a bunch of questions in a manner that I could understand, since I was not yet in kindergarten at this point.

For the remainder of the time, she asked a bunch of questions to my mommy, regarding my behavior from the past and present.  My mommy mentioned all the “accidents” that I had, and how I had to re- potty train after Phoebe was born.   Dr. Lamone nodded and wrote everything down.

After Dr. Lamone made all of her observations, she diagnosed me as being on the Autism spectrum, and how I had strong fascinations, with one of them being peeing and pooping myself.  While she didn’t prescribe any medication, she recommended behavioral therapy, and that my mommy began practicing the different behavioral techniques on me that she would be printing out for my mommy to take home.

After that visit, my mommy drove right to a Target and since she didn’t want me to wait in the car, she grabbed a cart and had me sit in the seat while she wheeled it into the store.

Within the next 5 minutes, my mommy went right to the baby aisle.  She placed two massive boxes of Size 3 Pampers Cruisers (84 count) in the cart, followed by a huge box of Size 3 Pampers Swaddlers Overnights (116 count).  She then piled a large box of Pampers Aqua Pure with 672 baby wipes, two tubes of Aquaphor, and four 22-ounce containers of Johnson & Johnson Aloe and Vitamin E cornstarch baby powder.  After making the purchases she placed me back in my car seat while she loaded all of my “special needs” into the back of the minivan.

Mommy then drove me home and had me go upstairs.

Once in my room, she had me lay on my bed.  “Macy,” she told me.  “You heard the pediatrician.  Doctor’s orders.  I am getting you out of that underwear and you’re going to be put back into diapers.  She then tore open a new box of Pampers Cruisers diapers.  Because I was soaked with pee from all the times that I peed my underwear into the plastic covering, she had me go into the bathroom first to remove the saturated plastic covering before removing my pee-soaked underwear.  She then quickly rinsed off the pee in the shower and had me go back to my room. She opened the first pack of the new baby wipes and wiped me clean with a couple wipes.  She then rubbed Aquaphor all over me before laying me on a powdered diaper, using one of the four new powders that she just bought (she’s been using my sister Phoebe’s powder for my nighttime diapers).  She had me lift my legs up while she slid the diaper between my legs.  She then folded the diaper up between my legs and fastened both tapes at the landing zone.  Before I could celebrate, my mommy gave me a frown.  “Just tell me, Macy.  Why have you been avoiding the toilet?  With all the times that you have peed and pooped yourself, I think that you have been intentionally avoiding it.  Why Macy?  Don’t you want to be a big girl?”

I gave her a frown as I thought about the icky toilet.  “Mommy, I don’t like toilets anymore.  Toilets are YUCKY! Diapers are BETTER.”

This just made mommy frown.  “Yeah Macy.  And you find that sitting in a pee and poop-soaked diaper is better than sitting on a toilet that’s filled with the same waste?  Well, considering that you weren’t bothered with sitting in pee and poopy underwear for the past couple of weeks, fine.  I’m getting tired of doing your laundry.  Just wear the diapers.  But don’t get used to them because you’re getting potty trained this summer.”

I smiled as I felt my diaper getting warm with my very first wetting.  Considering that I’m not sitting in a puddle, I can’t help but agree.  Diapers ARE better.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Bonsai said:

If I were among the other kids at preschool, I would ask to wear the same underwear as Macy.

Then adults can have fun trying to convince us that Macy has "special needs" and we do not.

Yes.  But the "underwear" that Macy is wearing is absorbent.  But if more of the class wore diapers,  it would be more of a normal thing and the "special needs" wouldn't really be an issue... 😅

On 5/9/2024 at 1:04 PM, PamperedPrince said:

Chapter 1: Use the Potty

Huh, you don't often come across a story with a child narrator. An interesting perspective, to say the least! I might go ahead and check this one out. 😊

16 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Huh, you don't often come across a story with a child narrator. An interesting perspective, to say the least! I might go ahead and check this one out. 😊

Thanks!   I actually got the inspiration from another story that I read (I can give you the name if you're curious).  The narrator was a six year old girl who had a younger sister that was still in diapers.  With Macy being from one of my larger stories, I figured that I could write a story from her perspective, especially since the main character in JJDT doesn't have a favorable opinion on Macy.

Expect the chapters to be very short as that's what I want the intended style to be like.  I want the writing to be like a younger person wrote it, so it will be a whole bunch of short chapters... 😀

• PamperedPrince changed the title to Pottys are YUCKY! Diapers are BETTER (Ch. 4 - 5/18/2024)

Chapter 4: “Special Needs”

Over the next day, my mommy got all the paperwork together for me to return to preschool.  She had a written letter from Dr. Lamone clearly identifying my autism diagnosis, along with a few various accommodations that she would need the staff to provide for me when I returned.  One crucial accommodation was for somebody to change my diapers.  This was an absolute must, as it was right after my afternoon nap, and my mommy has already changed me three times today.  For preschool, the person changing me would need to change me at least two times a day (three times if I had a poopy diaper).

My mommy spent the rest of the day on the phone and trying to figure out all of the paperwork.  The only thing holding me back at this point was the preschool finding someone to change my diapers.

Meanwhile, I was up in my room, playing with my dollhouse as usual.  I had so much fun with it that I totally lost track of time.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder.  It was mommy, and she was holding a paper plate filled with a small serving of goldfish crackers.

“Macy,” she told me.  “It’s time for your snack.”  As I was eating the goldfish crackers, my mommy reached underneath my lavender dress and pinched the crotch of my diaper.  “And when you are done eating dear, I’m going to need to change you into a new diaper.  You’re totally soaked, honey.  Why don’t you tell mommy when you need a new diaper?”

I grinned as I shoved the last handful of goldfish crackers in my mouth.  “Ooh wooz pwwing wffh mmm dmmhss su ooh fooght…” I said with my mouth full.

I usually told my mommy that I forgot to tell her because I was playing, but the real reason was that I didn’t want to tell her.  Since my mommy put me back into diapers, I never once told mommy when I needed a new diaper.  With that being the case, she always checked me.  That, and the accidents in my diaper have been hit or miss.  Sometimes, I was consciously peeing into my diaper and other times I was already relaxed enough for the pee to come out on its own, so I wasn’t even aware of the accident until my mommy checked my diaper.

After I finished my snack, my mommy changed me into a new diaper.  Like the nighttime changes, I loved the patience and care that she put into changing me.  It wasn’t done roughly but was done very carefully.

Two days later was my sister Phoebe’s first birthday.  She was now twelve months old and was trying her hardest to walk.  My mommy made a small batch of cupcakes for her first birthday with a Disney Princess theme.  The plates and napkins also had the same theme, so that was fun.  After the cake and ice cream, my mommy had not one, but two diapers to change.  Because my baby sister was the youngest, she started with her.  After that, she changed me.  All in all, it was a very fun birthday.

On Friday, the preschool called my mommy and told her that they finally found someone that could change me.  They said that it was a regular volunteer named Andrea.  She was a recent college graduate that was working on her volunteer time.  And since she had grown up with a few younger siblings at home and has babysat a lot, she would be perfectly qualified to change my diapers.  To be sure, my mommy asked about poopy diapers.  There was a laugh on the other end, and the teacher told her that those would be no problem for her.  But with it being halfway through the day, I would resume my preschool on Monday.

Monday morning came around, and my mommy had everything that I needed packed into a backpack with my name on it:  My diapers (there were five of them) and my changing supplies.  Two changes of clothes.  My morning snack, my lunch, and my afternoon snack.  A first aid bag in case I got hurt or sick.  If the sickness was bad or contagious, I would be sent home immediately.  For my care, they could document my daily progress on a cell phone app.

My mommy dropped me off at the daycare and handed Andrea my backpack.  She then gave Andrea her number in case she had any questions or concerns.  Since Andrea had all of the recommended times to change me, she wouldn’t have to worry about checking me very often.

While she was talking to Andrea, I ran up to my friends and sat near the dollhouse.  Christie was holding the mommy doll while Susie was holding the daddy doll and the daughter doll.  Cassie was holding the son doll, leaving me to hold the baby doll.  I picked up the baby doll and glanced at my friends.  “Hi!”

Christie glanced at me in surprise.  “Macy, you haven’t been in school for a while since you peed and pooped in your underwears…”

Cassie gasped.  “Did you forget how to use the potty, Macy?  Do you want us to show you how?”

I shook my head.  “No!  I’m fine!  I don’t need help in using the potty…”

What my friends didn’t know was that I was sitting in my diaper and peeing in it, since I had a lot of apple juice to drink this morning.  I glanced at the baby doll.  “So, what are we going to do today?”

Susie smiled.  “We’re going to potty train the baby doll!  Come on.  Baby needs to learn the potty.  Brother and sister can show her how…”

Susie took the daughter doll and Cassie took the son doll and they both played, showing the baby doll how to use the potty in the dollhouse bathroom.  I played along, having the baby doll sit on the toilet for 30 seconds.  We all cheered.  I made the WHOOOSH sound as the toilet flushed and the hissing sound as the faucet was running for the baby doll to wash her hands.

About an hour later, Andrea approached me and checked my diaper in front of all my friends.

“Well Macy, it looks like you need your diaper changed…”  Andrea told me in a sing-song voice.

All three of my friends gasped at this sudden revelation.

“You’re wearing diapers?” Christie said with a gasp.

“What happened to using the potty like a big girl and wearing big girl underwear?” Susie said, looking shocked.

Cassie gave me a look that reflected both shock and amazement.  “Come on, Macy!  Did you forget?  Because we can show you how again!”

“Now girls…” Andrea said as she grabbed my hand.  “I need to take care of Macy’s diaper.  We’ll be right back…”

I walked towards the bathroom, holding Andrea’s hand.  My diaper was now sagging heavily at this point.  Macy closed the door to the family restroom and removed the soggy and heavily soaked diaper. Unlike mommy’s, Andrea’s approach was unique.  She talked to me in baby talk and kept remarking to me how cute I looked.  Each part of the diaper change was handled with love and care.  It felt calming hearing her soothing voice as she changed me into a new diaper.  If mommy could get her as a babysitter, I would strongly recommend that she did.

Andrea threw the soggy diaper away in the trash and had me wash my hands.  We then walked back out to where my friends were.

Nathan, a mean boy, pointed his finger at me.  “Are you wearing diapers, Macy?”

His friend Liam joined Nathan in pointing his finger at me.  “We heard the whole thing.  Macy is a baby!”

My face grew red with embarrassment.  “No, I’m not!”

Andrea stared at both boys and Mrs. Hailey gave them a glare as well.  “That will be quite enough!” Andrea shouted.  “Macy here has special needs, and you don’t make fun of children that are different like that.”

Mrs. Hailey nodded.  “That is correct.  “Anymore name calling, and you are going to sit in my office until your mommys pick you up.”

Both Nathan and Liam couldn’t resist testing the teacher’s patience.  “Baby!” they chanted.  “Baby! Baby!  Macy’s a baby!”

“Why don’t you go back to daycare, BABY!” Nathan shouted.

Mrs. Hailey grabbed the wrists of both boys while a teacher’s aide assisted her.  “You two.” She told them.  “In my office.  Both of your mothers are picking you up!  Danielle, take them both to the office.  I will call their mothers after I continue class.”

While Mrs. Hailey was disciplining the boys, Andrea took me back to my friends and I sat next to them.

All three of my friends looked at me with concern.

“We heard it all.”  Christie told me.

“What’s special needs?” Susie asked me.

“I know!” Cassie told her.  “I have an older brother that is always in a wheelchair.  My mommy always tells me that he has ‘special needs’.  But Macy, you’re not in a wheelchair…”

Andrea smiled.  “Girls, a wheelchair is not needed to have special needs.  Any child that has some kind of difference about them can qualify them for special needs.  The difference doesn’t make them stupid or any less smart than you.  They just need that special need met so that they can learn better like you and me.”

Cassie then glanced down at my abdomen.  “So, Macy’s special need is her diaper?”

Andrea nodded.  “Macy’s been having a lot of frequent accidents, so she needs to wear them all the time now.  Now, I’m going to let you girls play.  I will talk to the teacher.  Lesson starts in 20 minutes…”

We continued playing dollhouse, but then Christie glanced at me with a confused look on her face.

“Macy, I don’t understand.” Christie told me.  “Before Christmas time, you used the potty all the time.  And then, when you got back from Christmas vacation, you kept peeing in your underwears.  Why Macy?”

“Was it a car accident?” Cassie asked.  “That’s what happened to my older brother.  That’s why he has special needs.”

I shook my head.  “I just don’t like pottys.  They’re gross and yucky and now they scare me.  I never wanna use another potty again.  Pottys are yucky but diapers are better!”

All my friends were astonished.  “But you’re still sitting in the yucky pee and poop!” Susie shouted.

I nodded.  “I know.  But I just like diapers better.  I’m used to them.  I don’t want to use icky yucky pottys anymore.  Have you seen the yucky pottys at the park?”

Christie nodded.  “Yeah.  Those ones are the worst!”

“I’m now afraid of them.” I told her.  “My mommy also forgot to change me into a diaper on New Year’s Eve, so I wet the bed in my sleep.  After that, I wanted my diapers back.  No more yucky pottys!”

Cassie nodded.  “I see.  You don’t want any more accidents?”

I nodded.  “Plus, I get to play as long as I want and not have to worry about getting up to go potty!”

Susie grinned.  “That’s a very good reason!”

We all nodded in agreement that diapers were better when it came to uninterrupted playtime.

After playtime, Mrs. Hailey gave us our lesson.  She taught us about colors and shapes.  She then gave a special lesson about different people and compared them to the different shapes and colors.  She also showed us different disabilities that people can have and told us to be nice to those different people and not be mean to them.

Lunchtime followed, where I ate my late morning snack with my lunch that my mommy packed.  It was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, with pretzels and some cinnamon teddy grahams for dessert.

After lunch, Mrs. Hailey made an announcement to the class.  “Okay everyone, listen up!  For everyone that still needs to take a nap, follow me to the nap room.  In this room, there are carpeted squares, blankets, and pillows.  If you don’t need a nap, you can stay in this room and play quietly or read.  Just remember.  If you’re playing, be quiet out of respect for those who are still taking a nap in the nap room nearby.  You are now all free to come with me to nap, or play quiet…”

I felt exhausted, and so did Cassie.  But Christie and Susie both towered over me and Cassie, since we were more on the petite side (I was 34.5 inches at my recent trip to the pediatrician and Cassie looked like she was just an inch or two taller than me).  Because of this, both Christie and Susie played quietly while Cassie, I, and about five other students followed Mrs. Hailey to the nap room.

As I laid down and got comfortable in my carpet square, pillow, and blanket, Andrea approached me and smiled.

“Have a nice nap, Macy.” She told me.  She then looked at Cassie.  “You too, Cassie…”  After that, she continued her rounds with the other five kids before leaving the room with Mrs. Hailey.

I don’t have any idea how long I napped, but I woke up to a very bad smell.  Surprisingly, all of the other kids were still sleeping.  Even Cassie, who was sleeping nearby, could not smell the horrible odor that was coming from my diaper.  I could not believe it.  Since my nighttime accidents, this was the first time that I messed myself in my sleep during the day.  I tried not to squirm too much, as it would squish the mess around and make it even more uncomfortable.

While it felt like that, I only slept for a couple more minutes, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Wake up, sleepyhead.”

I stirred and looked up. I was met with Andrea’s warm and sincere smile.  “Nap time is over, Macy.  Mrs. Hailey is getting the other students up.  It seems like you made quite the stink bomb while you were sleeping!  Let’s go change it…”

Andrea picked me up and carried me all the way to the bathroom.  Considering that I weighed only 26 pounds, I was still light and very easy to carry.  Once in the bathroom, Andrea cleaned up my mess like a pro.  Within five minutes, I was all clean and in a fresh new diaper.  I could not believe how fast she changed my messy diaper.  She threw the soggy and yucky stink bomb into the trash and had me wash my hands and she washed hers afterward.

For the rest of the day, the teacher had another lesson about numbers and how there were very big numbers.  But for the most part, she focused on the smaller ones, and we worked on our counting.  We colored numbers and spent time thinking about what numbers we could find around us.  After we finished our drawings, we were all free to play until the end of the day.

About an hour later, my mommy picked me up from preschool, since my mommy said it was 3:00.  Mrs. Hailey gave mommy all of the work that I missed from being out of preschool for two weeks (the first week because of all my “accidents” that resulted in me going home early.

After she picked up Randy and Jake, she took us to McDonald’s for dinner and I played with all the kids at the playplace since there was a playplace.  A couple of two-year-old girls played with me because of my petite size.  Since I looked about their size, I decided to be nice and play with them.

At one point, mommy called me over to her.  I knew what she wanted to do, so I stood next to her while she did a diaper check.  I guess my diaper was wet enough since she hurriedly took me to the bathroom.  It must have been that apple juice that I drank after nap time at preschool, plus I just drank my milk with my happy meal…

My mommy laid me on the fold out changing table and quickly changed my diaper.  It was only a soggy one since my super stinky one was earlier at daycare.

As my mommy fastened my diaper, she gave me a look.  “Macy,” she said to me.  “Your preschool had to change you twice today.  One was a wet diaper and for the second one, they have it documented as a ‘stink bomb’.  That one was during your nap.  Do you have any plan when you’re going to stop all this?”

I shook my head but gasped at my mother’s knowledge of all the changes.  “How do you know about all of my changes, mommy?  You were not there!”

My mommy showed me a cellphone app that had every detail about how my day went.  The preschool staff could write their notes and my mommy was able to see every one of them.  The notes regarding the diaper changes were all submitted by Andrea.  My mommy then pulled my dress back down.  “Well Macy Dacy, let mommy know when you are done with this diaper game…”

I nodded and gave her a cutesy smile.  “Okay mommy!”  I had absolutely no intention to ever stop this “diaper game” that my mommy was talking about.  It was my only alternative to the yucky potty that I was afraid of.  They felt more comfortable than my underwear and I just didn’t want to ever stop.  Because my only other option was just making a mess of pee or poop wherever I was.

After McDonald’s, I played for about an hour or so at home before mommy gave me a nighttime snack and something to drink.  She changed me into another diaper, and I played for another hour before mommy got me ready for bed.

After the routine of mommy brushing my teeth and taking a shower with me, mommy changed me into my nighttime diaper and zipped me up in my Carter’s Pink Fox footed sleeper.  She snapped the safety flap over the top of the zipper near the collar and tucked me in.  She gave me a kiss on the forehead and left my room.

Having thought about my wonderful day, it didn’t matter if I had special needs or not.  To me, diapers were special, and I needed them.  At this, I smiled as I fell asleep, squirming as I felt the comfortable padding of the diaper around my waist as the weight of my blanket gently covered me in my pink sleeper cocoon.  Diapers are better, and I still have no regrets.

Notes:

• Like 2

Finally a story where mom is not happy to have her potty-trained daughter back in diapers!

If I were mom, however, I would very soon promote daughter to handle her own diaper changes. Then she would learn a lesson on yuckiness

10 hours ago, Kaiko-chan said:

Who's an actual child and not a reincarnation. 

My idea for this actual story is that Macy is an adult, telling all of us her childhood experiences with diapers.  So in a sense, it is almost like Macy is walking us through all of her memories.

6 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Finally a story where mom is not happy to have her potty-trained daughter back in diapers!

If I were mom, however, I would very soon promote daughter to handle her own diaper changes. Then she would learn a lesson on yuckiness

Yes.  Macy's mother is none too happy is having her daughter go back to diapers during the day.  While she never mastered night time potty training, this is definitely a step backward for her.

As far as handling her own diaper changes, I think that almost five years old is too young to trust a child to do something like this.  At the very earliest, a child can be trusted at five to shower by themselves.  Perhaps the wet ones would be easy, but the very messy ones would be challenging for a five-year-old to manage.

We as we can see, Macy is definitely neurodivergant in her desires to want to wear diapers instead of using the potty.  We could also say that her irrational fear of the potty would have something to do with this as well.

I think it will be interesting in seeing how the mother handles the repercussions in putting Macy back in diapers.  With there being Phoebe, she now has two girls to change...

• Like 1