LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(An older story, originally written for Valentine's Day.)

-----------------------------------------
Buzz trekked through the dungeon; his wits were as sharp as the claws he sheathed, and twice as tough. The brave Luxray was stalwart, not letting his guard down for a moment. He knew that what awaited him on the final floor would be a treasure of the ages. After an arduous journey, he finally found a stairwell leading down to the next level. Soon his adventure would be over, and Buzz would be rewarded handsomely. He could hardly wait.

As he came to the bottom of the stairwell, Buzz immediately realized he was in the lair of his greatest challenge yet. Scenic candles decorated the walls around him. The lights were low, perfectly capturing the atmosphere.  There, at the edge of her bedchambers, sat the master of this domain.

“BWAHAHAHA!” cackled Queen Venus. The Serperior before him was as wicked as she was beautiful. Her eyes were keenly locked on the daring intruder. “Welcome, intrepid adventurer. I see you have bested my dungeon.” The serpent villainess flicked her tail with a thunderous crack. “But your efforts will be for naught. You have no hope of escaping from here!”

The Luxray took a brave stance, sizing up the snake Pokémon. “I beg to differ. Try to mystify me if you must, but I, Buzz the Luxray, will best you in combat and leave this dungeon.”

Venus let out another thunderous cackle. “Ha! I see you are as confident as you are cute.” Twin vines sprouted from Venus’s back, her gaze sharpening. “But such lavish words won’t work on me. I am a lady of action. And you…”

Within an instant, one of the vines snared around Buzz’s hindlegs. Venus pulled the vine back, quickly confounding the Luxray, sending Buzz falling onto his back.

“…You are out of your league, little one!”

Buzz cried out in protest. “Curses! You fiend! How could I be defeated so easily?”

The queen didn’t answer his question. She instead chose to bat her eyelashes, feeling cocky. “Now you know what happens to those who challenge Queen Venus.” The queen rubbed a vine around the edges of Buzz’s cheeks. “But worry not. I will not let a specimen as dashing as you go to waste. Every story deserves a happy ending, after all. As a reward for being the cutest warrior to brave my dungeon…” From behind, the villain pulled out a package of the most unthinkable, most devilish, the cruelest item imaginable. The cursed items would no doubt be used to seal the adventurer’s fate for all of time.

Buzz gasped loudly, dumbfounded by the package before him. “You can’t possibly mean!?”

“You, precious adventurer, get to be my baby for all time!” She bellowed, tearing open a fresh package of extra thick diapers. “Prepare for your padded prison!”

“Wow,” Buzz thought to himself, Venus is really getting into this. I was worried she was going to freeze up, but it looks like she’s really enjoying herself.” Buzz was laid splayed out, at the mercy of his captor. He brought his paws up in a desperate attempt to shield himself from this wicked villainess. “Noooooo! What a cruel twist of fate! It appears that even an adventurer of my caliber is no match for the majesty of the radiant Queen Venus.”

Venus blinked, a blush rising on her cheeks. “I, um…” Her voice squeaked, Buzz’s words pulling her out of character. If she was an evil mastermind, she would have already been swooned by this dashing Pokémon ten times over. “Focus, Venus!” she thought to herself “It’s only part of the game. You know how much Buzz loves to flirt.” Venus shook her head, and she was back to her evil ways, “That’s right. Now you know the fate of those who cross me.”

With that, Venus’s vines got to work. One shot out and swiftly coiled around Buzz, keeping him nice and snug. With another, Venus ripped open the package of diapers. She pulled one out, revealing its adorable design. The diaper was white with pink accents around the edges. Spread around the diaper, there were designs of ribbons and lollipops. The size was marvelous. The diaper was big enough to fit a Charizard, let alone a Luxray. His prideful stride would soon be reduced to an adorable waddle. The queen had spared no expense for him. “I hope you’re ready, little one. See this cushy pamper? It’s about to take permanent residence on your hindquarters.” Venus lifted Buzz’s legs, setting them back down directly onto the surface of an open diaper. “That’s right. Lie back, powerless to stop me.” The other vine fished behind the bed, revealing another item, another foul tool of torment. A full shaker of baby powder!

“No! You can’t!” The adventurer whined, “Those flowery scents will clash with my heroic aroma.” Buzz put up a struggle—not faking, most certainly using all his might—and try to break free. Venus hugged him tight, not daring to let go of her precious little hero. Buzz soon gave up on his struggle for freedom. There was nothing he could do, except sit back and wait.

“The only aroma you’ll have is that of a helpless cub.” The villain knew no mercy. Venus turned the shaker open, and soon the former hero was engulfed in a smokescreen of lavender and chamomile scents. After she had felt he was sufficiently powdered, Venus discarded the shaker, and began to work the vines on the diaper tapes.

Buzz’s heartrate was rising, his body hot with anticipation. “No, please! Anything but that. I don’t want to be a baby!”

Venus had no time for protests. “It’s too late for that now. I believe, in time, you will learn to love being my precious little one.” There was a pause from the villain, still working on Buzz’s impending diapered fate. “Now accept this—wait, no. Maybe like this…? Dang it.”

“…Venus?”

“Ugh! Stun seed!” Venus cried out in frustration. “I call stun seed!”

Stun seed was the safe word the two had agreed upon. Buzz was surprised to hear Venus say it first, especially when their night was going so well. “Venus, is something the matter?”

Venus grumbled, her cheeks puffing up. “It’s these stupid tapes. They won’t stick.” Try as she might, Venus struggled to close the diaper properly. Her lack of experience was showing, as the grip of her vines continued to slide off the slick surface.

“Hey, it’s okay.” Buzz held one of Venus’ vines in his paw. “You want me to do this part? I have a lot more experience with this stuff.” Taping a diaper onto oneself was not usually something to boast about, but Buzz felt the need to lighten the mood.

Venus shook her head. “That’s not how the story goes. The wicked queen of the dungeon—that’s me—is supposed to trap the cocky explorer—that’s you—in diapers and baby you. But the story doesn’t work if she can’t even put the diaper on.”

Buzz tapped his chin, trying to brainstorm a solution. Venus was nothing if not dedicated. She truly cared about not compromising her role. “Well, maybe the explorer diapers himself this time? Maybe the queen orders him to, and he complies out of fear.”

Venus paused, updating the story details in her mind. Would that be true for her character? This roleplay needed a rewrite. “I guess,” She huffed, “Sorry. This is our first time together. I just want everything to be perfect.”

“This isn’t our first time together.”

“You know what I mean. This is our first time doing it,” She waved a vine, gesturing to the room at large. “Like this. The roleplaying, the acting…the diapers. I know how much this means to you.”

It was true that this was a departure from their usual date nights. It took a long time for Buzz to open up about his particular taste. Still, there was no one else he would rather share this experience with than Venus. He could never have imagined they would be indulging in this fantasy together. He couldn’t have asked for a better partner.

Buzz hopped onto the bed, looking his partner into her eyes. “First of all, you’re what is important to me. Nothing means more to me than your happiness.”

“Buzz…”

“Secondly, I don’t care if we get things wrong the first time. You have already done an amazing job so far. We have all the time in the world to get it right. I’m not going anywhere.”

“Really?” The kind words filled Venus with relief. “Did you like my decorations? The ones in the living room?"

“Of course, my darling. The dungeon was an excellent touch. I thought the sticky notes with the skull drawings were very intimidating. I was almost afraid to come downstairs.” Buzz said, smirking.

Venus chuckled, “Okay, okay. But can you do something for me first?”

“Yes?”

“Can we take you off the bed? You’re going to get powder everywhere.”

Buzz looked down at the mess he had made. Some of the powder sprinkled onto him had landed on the bedsheets. “I’ll shake this out later.” He answered bashfully. “First time mistakes, and all that, right?”

“Hehe. This is why babies should stay in their diapers.” She lifted Buzz up by the armpits, setting him back down on the open diaper. “I know. How about you talk me through it, so I know what to do for next time?”

Buzz nodded. He tried his best to inform his girlfriend of the proper technique for taping a diaper. It took a fair bit of trial and error, with the couple having to resort to starting over, using a new diaper. Eventually, with enough coaching and practice, the process was complete. Venus laid Buzz on his back, as he rested over the padding. She sprinkled a liberal amount of baby powder on, before rubbing it in. The tapes were pulled over, one by one, closing the diaper around her boyfriend’s waist.

“Done!” Venus exclaimed! “How’s that for a diaper change?” Venus couldn’t help but feel accomplished. She was not going to let something as silly as a diaper ruin their evening.

“There we go.” He pawed at the front and inspected his girlfriend’s handiwork. “Nice fit. It’s not loose or too tight. You did very well.” Buzz took a few cursory, waddling steps. He stretched his legs, sat up and down on his padded rear. According to his evaluation, the padding had no chance of coming off prematurely. Their playtime could continue without interruption.

For Venus, seeing her boyfriend of so many years taped up in a diaper was a sight to behold. She had plenty of time to mentally prepare for tonight, to absorb the mindset. Venus wanted nothing more than to be supportive of her partner, knowing exactly how much this meant to him. Venus looked down at Buzz, still inspecting her handiwork, and smiled.

The way his hindlegs splayed out to the side. The way his gait was spread out. She was happy Buzz decided to confide this secret with her. Because the end result was so unbelievably cute. Diapers or not, Buzz was still her love.

To think that he had ended up with her. Her! A lion and a snake! She had found someone to love, in him, and it felt good. Amazing. She had been saving up a lifetime of love and could think of no one better to spend it on. No one but her Buzz. Her dashing, daring, caring Buzz. Handsome, stoic, brave and heroic. What a feeling, to be in love. She knew it was out there for her. She never stopped believing. She had finally found it and could not be happier.

“Venus? You still there?”

“Ah!” Venus yelped. She shook her head, having let her mind wander in such a dreamy direction. “Sorry, sorry! Ahem.” Venus straightened her posture back up. “I’m ready to return to the scene, if you are, honey.”

“Please continue, my queen.”

“Gosh, he is such a little smooth talker.”

And so, the story continues.

The queen sneered at the helpless hero, still wrapped in her vines. “Much better. Now, it’s time to put those claws of yours away. I would not want my precious cub to cut himself by accident.” The queen then unveiled her next item of doom. A set of pastel blue booties, with white paw prints on the bottoms, perfectly sized for the paws of a Luxray. One by one, four booties were pulled down and tied tight.

The fallen hero gasped at his new attire. The cushy diaper taped onto his hindquarters. His paws trapped in a covering of fleece and wool. Everything spelled babyish doom for the explorer. The thought made his heart race. Buzz gulped, the scene being almost too much to bear. He had to retain his composure. “Y-you will not get away with this, Queen!”

“Oh, but I already have, my mewling little kitten. And I do believe you have lost the right to call me by that title. From this day forth, you shall only refer to me by one name and one name alone. Mama!”

Simply hearing Venus say such a thing caused a shudder to wring out through Buzz’s body. Venus’ words cut through his armor faster than any blade ever could. “This is really happening.” The diaper-clad lion Pokémon thought to himself. “I…I will do no such thing!”

The queen remained ruthless. “How adorable. My cute little kitty thinks he has a choice in the matter. Do you still not understand? You have lost. This is my domain, and my word is law. If I decide to keep you as my cub, then that is how it shall stay. Understood?”

Buzz was quivering in Venus’ grasp. “Please.” Buzz begged through sharp intakes of air.

“I want to hear you say it. Call me by that name and seal your fate as my baby. You haven’t a choice. Say. It.”

Buzz let out an unsteady purr. His face was drawing up a furrow and a zig-zag lip. He had never felt this way before. Buzz yelled out the first thing that came to mind.

“Stun seed!”

Venus blinked. “What?” Her demeanor flicked like a switch, returning to her regular self. She loosened the grip of her vines, setting Buzz back to ground level. “Oh. Oh, honey, did I get something wrong? I was only going with the flow.”

Buzz shook his head. “No! No, my darling, you were amazing!” Buzz fell to his side. Flush in the face, he took sharp inhales and exhales. “I needed to catch my breath for a moment. It turns out that the real deal is much more intimate than I expected. It is no cause for concern.” Buzz sat up, his demeanor improving. “I must say, you play this role very well.”

“Well, you knew I was an actress when you met me.” Venus smiled, feeling faltered. “I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t loving this role.”

Buzz nodded. “I can see that. I need to try and keep pace with you. Admittedly, I was fumbling my lines back there. My apologies. I hope this isn’t ruining the night.”

“Oh, hon, of course not. All that matters is that we get to have fun together. Really, all I need you to do is be your adorable self.” Venus pressed her tail against Buzz’s diaper, sending off a few crinkly, powdery pats. “And you pass that test with flying colors.”

When Buzz finally calmed down, and reflected on the scene, he realized how wonderful tonight truly was. His Venus, whom he loved with all his heart. She had opened her heart to him, given him her everything. There was no struggle, no hardship. Where these things were once commonplace, all dashed away by her. She made the foreign concept a natural reaction. Loving was as easy for her to give as the time of day. Her love was never a luxury, but it was absolutely priceless.

“Are you ready, Buzz?” she asked lovingly.

“I’m ready, Venus” he answered truthfully.

“That’s Mama to you, cutie.”

And so, the story continues once more.

Queen Venus still had the heroic Buzz in her clutches. Was this truly the fate of our hero? Doomed to be donned in diapers for all eternity?

“Say it.” The queen demanded once more. “I will not stand for any disobedience in my domain. Especially not from a hapless cub. Go on now. Call me Mama.”

Buzz sighed. “A warrior knows when he is beaten. I concede. You have bested me in combat swiftly and thoroughly. I failed to receive the treasure. You win, Mama.”

“Buzz is going to love this” Venus thought to herself, grinning wide. “My, my. It seems that my little one still has much he does not understand. You speak of treasure, yet fail to see the mighty boon before you.”

“I beg pardon?” Buzz asked, his voice uncertain. He could feel the heat rising in his chest once more.

Venus smiled tenderly. She set her kitten down, only to make her next move easier. She slithered around the lion, before coiling him snugly. Not tightly, as to constrict. Rather, securely, as to hug. “I have bestowed upon you a gift with no price. The gift that countless souls have fought over, and will continue to fight over, for all of time.”

“What gift is that, Mama?” The coil of a hug helped him feel less tense. The touch all around him. It gave him a sense of calm and ease he had never known before.

“I gift you, my lovely Buzz,” Venus smooched Buzz on the forehead. “The gift of acceptance.”

“What?” Buzz was left shocked by the answer. Stunned, in the truest form. He had a hunch about what she meant. What she understood. Yet, that promise sounded too good to be true.

“I accept you,” Venus continued. “As my baby, for all of time. I accept the needs that you have. To be loved and cherished and cared for, like the most precious of jewels. I accept the feelings you have. Your fears, your joys, your doubts. Your Mama will always be there to comfort you in those times. And, more than anything, I accept your love. The sweet and innocent love that only a baby can show to his Mama. This is a wonderful treasure. Wouldn’t you agree, Buzz?”

Buzz’s eyes became puffy, absorbing the full weight of Venus’ speech. His hunch was right on the money. “But.” His voice began to crack. “I am a warrior. I must be strong. I must fight.”

“My baby does not have to do anything he does not want to.” Venus’ answer was quick and resolute. “As long as you are in my care, I shall shelve all your battles for you. I promise. All you need to do is accept me as your Mama, your protector. Your one and only.”

“I…I…” The former warrior was driven to tears. All he could do was nod his head in response. The truth was that a lifetime of battle had left him worn and weary. He wanted a better life. An easier life. A life filled with love and compassion. If Venus offered him that, why would he refuse?

“There, there, my precious little one. You need not cry. But, if crying is what you want, I will be here to dry those tears.” Venus held her blubbering baby in a tender cradle. She reclined, still holding Buzz, now partially with her vines. Venus’ tools were not those of destruction. They were those of healing, misunderstood. With that in mind, her methods were easy to understand. With her vines, she pulled out the next tool. Sloshing with cool milk, there was no miscommunication. “Would my baby like his bottle now? I know he has worked up an appetite, playing the hero for so long.”

“Yes,” Buzz threw his hesitation to the wayside. He had already agreed to his Mama’s demands. There was no reason to falter now. He took the spirit of a warrior he honed over the years and aimed it towards this new path! “Yes, Mama!” He eagerly pawed for the large baby bottle, like a hungry newborn kitten. Mama answered his pleas, guiding the bottle into his mouth. The lair was soon filled with the sounds of cutesy, satisfied suckling.

“Adorable. My baby is such a fast learner.” Venus smiled down as she fed Buzz. The lost kitten greedily sucked up the sweet cream like it was the greatest feast in history. Despite its size, the bottle was soon empty, and the former hero was left sucking up milk flavored air.

“Ah-ah. No use drinking from an empty bottle.” The motherly snake pulled out the bottle, leaving the overgrown lion cub waiting in anticipation. “Here you go. This is much better than an empty baba. It even comes with a special flavor, just for my little one.” Venus pulled out a suitable replacement for the bottle; a pink pacifier, with the emblem of a berry on the shield. The queen’s kitten eagerly took to the pacifier, and all the sweetness that came with it.

“Did you enjoy your baba, my dear?” she asked, idly brushing her baby’s fur.

“Yush, Mama!” Buzz uttered between carefree suckles. The sweet flavors of Mago berries filled him with bliss. “Fank you, Mama!”

“You are welcome, my precious buzzy bottoms. But there is something else you need to know about your mama.” The mother was not finished with her kitten yet. With her tail, she held a colorful noisemaker, the sight of which filled her child’s heart with glee. “She is also a rattle snake!”

A game was played between the two. The queen snake dangled the rattle overhead, shaking it with a musical rhythm. She continued to play, because she loved her cub. She loved sharing this feeling. This warmth buried underneath a cold outer front. The lion cub laid on his back, pawing high up to the rattle just out of his reach. A pacifier in mouth. Cozy booties on his paws. A soft, crinkly diaper on his bottom. The lion felt more safe and secure than ever before. It was pure happiness. The kind of happiness the warrior lion did not have the privilege of knowing during childhood.

Eventually the rattle was dropped to his level, the little lion playing with it to his heart’s content. He shook the rattle with his bootie-clad paws. He treated the rattle like it was the most interesting thing in the world, not letting it out of sight. He was like a predator batting around his prey. After some time, Buzz put his playing on pause. His face scrunched up in a look of concern.

“I know that face. My little buzzy bottoms needs to go potty, doesn’t he?” Venus interjected, rubbing Buzz on his back.

Buzz nodded shyly. “Yush, Mama.” He could feel the twinges in his bladder growing more demanding. He knew the terms of his agreement, yet still hesitated.

“What did I say before? I accept you as my baby, all the way. If you use your diapers, believe that I will always be right there to change you. Mama isn’t going anywhere. I promise.”

It was all the reassurance Buzz needed. He relaxed his bladder, and the bedroom filled with the sound of soft hissing. Buzz’s diaper warmed at the front, taking on a yellow hue. It was all a natural process. No judgement. No rejection. The large kitten still found himself tearing up.

“Shhh. Everything is okay, my dear. You’ve done nothing wrong. Only as a baby should. Now, let Mama change you for naptime.”

The next diaper change went over much smoother than the first. The soggy wet padding was discarded with no issue. After Buzz was wiped clean, a new diaper was pulled out to replace the first. Buzz’s bum was lifted and rested. Powder was applied, and tapes were pulled soundly together, leaving Venus satisfied with herself. The change did not end there. For naptime, Venus had prepared a onesie, which perfectly matched her baby’s booties. The cozy garb was pulled over his head, the soft blue onesie buttoned over his thick diaper. Buzz kicked his legs gleefully, happy to have a crisp and fresh diaper.

“Well, don’t you look adorable? Are you ready for Mama to tuck you in?”

The kitten shook his head. “No. Wanna stay with Mama.” He wrapped himself around part of her long body, holding her tight.

Venus looked shocked by the sudden burst of affection. “Oh. You want to cuddle up with me tonight?”

Buzz nodded. He held his mama tight, sharing with her his own warmth.

“You really are a sweetheart.” Venus wrapped loosely around Buzz, until they were both comfortable. She laid back with Buzz, a tender position she had not shared with anyone else. “No one ever wants to cuddle with a snake. They run in fear and judge me without ever speaking a word to me. Yet, you chose to stay, despite my appearance. Rather, you chose to embrace me, like no other. You treasure me in the same way that I treasure you.”

The pair stared into each other’s eyes, sharing this sweet, pure love together.

“I love you, Mama Venus.”

“And I love you, my sweet baby Buzz.”

“Hey, settle down. You know I don’t really care about that stuff.”

The couple was exiting the station after another successful mission. A troupe of Pokémon had been causing trouble, stealing goods from the market. Buzz and Venus managed to track them down, besting them in battle with ease. After the dust had cleared, and the criminals were apprehended, they had many choice words for the couple. Many of which were directed towards the snake Pokémon. Many of which were very crass in nature.

“It bothers me, is all. They had no right to say such horrible things.”

When the troupe was brought to the authorities, they were delivered extra chard, still buzzing from tampering with high levels of voltage.

“So? Let them talk. I’ve been called every name in the book by now. I don’t need the approval from a couple of goons, anyway. Besides, those thugs are probably just salty that they ended up getting caught, and having their tails whooped.”

“I suppose you are right. Sorry for getting so worked up over it, my darling.”

“Hehe, you’re fine, honey. I’m always happy to have a big, strong, warrior come to my side.”

“You say that like you’re a damsel in distress. Back in the dungeon, you were much crueler to those criminals than I was.”

“Those creeps were trying to sneak attack my Buzz! It was like they were asking to get spanked! They can enjoy a set of sore backsides along with their jailtime.”

“I knew they were coming either way… Still, I am blessed to have a loving partner watching my back. Especially one as beautiful and strong as you.” He turned, shooting Venus a wink and a smile.

“Oh, stop it, you little charmer.” Venus cooed, kissing Buzz on the cheek. “Feeling good today? You’ve been acting much livelier recently.”

“I suppose so. I’ve been feeling very relieved as of late. I have you to thank for that. You have changed as well. You’re being spritelier. More yourself.”

“Well, what is the use of putting on airs? I don’t need to prove anything to anyone. And, of course, I have the love of my precious buzzy bot—”

“Venus. Not right now.”

“Aww, c’mon! I was only teasing. You don’t have to give me the scary face. Okay. I get the picture. Not while we are still out and about.”

Buzz nodded. “The sun will be setting soon. We still need to run some errands. Pick up groceries. Review our missions for the week. However, if we still have time left after dinner, and we aren’t too tired…”

“Playtime?”

“If the queen is feeling up to it.”

“Oho ho! But of course! The queen always has time to play with her favorite hero.”

“Wonderful. I can’t wait to see what she has in store for him tonight.”

The couple continued their day. They did their work. They enjoyed the time spent together. They were courteous to all they had met. However, when night fell, a familiar tale would play out in their home. A tale of a hero searching for treasure. A tale of a queen with a wonderful bounty. A tale of healing the wounds that life had scarred them with. A tale of love. A tale of acceptance.

A tale of uncoiled affection.

• Like 1