LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Baby Cindy II: Princess Party Pooper

Hello Again! I would like to present my follow up story to "Sally's Got a Brand New Baby Sister" and the further misadventures of Baby Cindy! This one is for all the mud butts out there. I see you. I love you. Please Enjoy! đź’–

Chapter 1: Baby Cindy’s Very Stinky Saturday Morning

Baby Cindy, a 20-something year old dressed in a frilly pink baby romper, was waddling through the most lush courtyard she’s ever seen, like something out of a hand drawn Disney cartoon. Surrounding Baby Cindy were Cinderella, Belle, and Rapunzel. Three Disney Princesses frolicking with her through the spacious backyard of a giant Princess castle, “Come along Baby Cindy” Rapunzel called out to the big baby, trying her best to keep up with her extra padding. Belle and Cinderella slowed down and held onto Baby Cindy’s hands as they all trotted along. “Oh my goodness, Can it be?!” Exclaimed Rapunzel, the Princesses and Baby Cindy stood in front of a towering fountain in the center of the courtyard, it was large and pushing out brown goop up into the air into a big pond. “It’s a chocolate fudge-y fountain!” squealed Belle. All of the Princesses walked up slowly and pulled out little silver spoons from their Princess clutches. Rapunzel scooped a dollop of fudge and brought the spoon to her lips and into her mouth. “This is delectable!” she exclaimed, covering her mouth while talking with it full. Baby Cindy approached excited but cautious, she wasn’t allowed to have anything that rich without permission from Mommy, but the Princesses wouldn't stop a big baby like her from a special treat. As she approached the edge, leaning in for a handful, she lost her balance and plopped face first into the massive pool of sticky warm fudge. Getting chocolate all over herself, she looked up at the Princess’s, All of them giggling but cooing at her mishap. “Baby had an oopsie!” Laughed Cinderella as Baby Cindy sat back up, getting strangely comfortable sitting in the mushy mess. Her paci dropped out of her mouth as she shoved a big handful into her waiting mouth. As it entered her mouth, she didn’t get the taste she expected, what she got was a lot stinkier.

Baby Cindy groggily opened her eyes, her first sight being a still mobile with rainbow stars dancing above her head. She looked to her side into the dark nursery, she could see light peeking through her blinds. It was early in the morning, around the usual wake up routine for Baby Cindy, lying in a polyester Tinkerbell sleep shirt, an exposed diaper bottom, a pink sleeping bonnet and her favorite princess tiara pacifier. Sally, Baby Cindy’s “big” sister, was lying still inside a sleeping bag on the floor beside the crib. Every Friday night, Sally would join Baby Cindy in her nursery for a sleepover. Her presence made Baby Cindy smile, she rolled onto her belly and felt a squish against her bottom. She sniffed the air again and was able to surmise she had taken a nice big poopy in her sleep. Her exposed bottom half showed a discolored rear with the large load resting inside her huggies. Baby Cindy began to whimper, her cold and mushy behind wasn’t as comfy as when it had been fresher. Baby Cindy sat up in her crib onto her knees, her head popping out from the top of the bars. Baby Cindy started to bounce up and down on her cot, making fussy sounds behind the paci she kept between her lips. She kept up her docile temper tantrum, building to get her sisters attention. Finally, Sally let out a big yawn and opened her eyes, a pungent odor immediately entering her nose as she turned towards her big baby sister whimpering from the crib. “Oh my gosh sissy, you’re really poopy.” she held onto her nose and got out of the sleeping bag, wearing her own footie one piece, to tell their Mother, who had begun to hear the commotion over the baby monitor.

Sally returned to the nursery with Joan, the girl’s Mommy, in tow. Wearing a satin purple robe and matching slippers, “Oh my gosh how did you two sleep in here last night?” Mommy chuckled as she approached the crib and nudged Baby Cindy around to get a peek at her behind. Her bottom unsubtly displaying the mess inside, “I think Baby Cindy ate a little too much hot fudge Mommy.” Sally also giggled, still holding her nose and smiling at Baby Cindy, still watching from the crib. Despite the smell, the two were certainly used to the diapers of a big baby. “Didn’t I warn you that it was too rich for her tummy?” Mommy rubbed Baby Cindy’s back, making her feel a little better.

The previous night, Mommy had promised Baby Cindy and Sally some ice cream after they were good while Mommy got her work done that afternoon. Sally was served a hot fudge sundae and Cindy got plain vanilla while strapped in her high chair. Baby Cindy was jealous of her sister's sundae and Sally pleaded for Baby Cindy to get some hot fudge, doing her best to be a good sister, and Mommy caved. Sally asked Baby Cindy to let her know when to stop as she poured the fudge onto her ice cream, the hot fudge covered everything and Mommy warned that there was too much on for her sensitive big baby tummy to handle. But the girls didn’t listen and Baby Cindy literally got her just desserts. She bounced around the walls with her sister the remainder of the night until she fell asleep to Sally reading her a bedtime story during their sleepover. Leaving Baby Cindy to enter dreamland and the pamper packer factory.

Mommy opened up the crib and gave Baby Cindy a kiss on her forehead as she crawled down. “Smelly girl” she chuckled as watched Baby Cindy slide onto the floor and made a b-line crawl over to Sally, wanting to give her big sister a “Good Morning” hug. Sally cooed and opened her arms to the big baby, trying to hold her breath as best she could. “Good morning Baby Cindy” she patted her baby sister’s back and let go to hold her nose again. “Sorry Baby Cindy but that diaper is stupendous stinky!” Sally said as she backed up a little next to Mommy. “Sally! What an impressive word!” Mommy exclaimed as she picked up Sally and gave her a squeeze. Baby Cindy looked up at Mommy and Sally from the floor, their giggles and nose holding becoming a moment of bonding for the ladies of the house, making Baby Cindy blush behind her smile.

“I think it’s too early for me to face that diaper, How about you go watch cartoons and I’ll start breakfast, I’ll change your sister a little later.” Mommy suggested as she carried Sally out of the nursery. “But Baby Cindy looked a little uncomfy before,” Sally asked, looking up at Mommy. “She’ll survive, if she doesn’t sit with losing her potty training, she’ll wanna stay in diapers forever!.” Mommy smiled back at Cindy as she closed the gate to the nursery.“Hehe, I think that’s too late!” Sally giggled as she gave Baby Cindy a last wave before making her way downstairs. Mommy chuckled and followed behind, leaving Baby Cindy to her own devices. She took a seat from her crawling position and felt the mess press against her smooth, plump bottom. A relaxed grin stretched behind her pacifier as she turned her attention to her toy chest on the other side of her nursery, crinkling and smushing across the soft pink carpet.

Baby Cindy had spent so much time with a hefty load pressed against her butt, the smell bothered her much less than anyone would expect someone her size. The smell had become a sign of comfort at this stage in Cindy’s babification, a blunt reminder of her demoted status in the household and one that excused her of all responsibility. Something she realized she didn’t mind. The nursery itself was given a Lilac-mahogany wall air freshener to fight back the odors, but the faint scent of a full diaper pail was always fighting that freshness. Baby Cindy saw one of her favorite stuffed toys on the floor by the chest. It was a lime green and pink caterpillar with little beads inside that made it rattle. Its soft plastic facial features were a favorite for Baby Cindy to nibble on at times. Baby Cindy crawled towards a corner of the room occupied by a pile of stuffed animals and toys. She flopped into them like a big pillow. As she played, Baby Cindy felt the push of her mess from inside her diaper. It was soft but still firm, staying mostly intact snugly against her cheeks. Baby Cindy lied gently hearing Mommy turn on some gentle baby music. The music gave her a new sense of calm.

Suddenly the nursery music switched into something more poppy and sweet sounding. Mommy had put on a playlist of Baby Cindy’s favorite nursery rhymes to change up the vibe in the nursery. Baby Cindy started to crawl out of the stuffie pile, shaking her padded booty. With such a relaxed lifestyle, Baby Cindy has gained a thick layer of baby fat and then some. Mommy had to think of creative ways to help get Baby Cindy some exercise while keeping her lifestyle unaltered. The answer was nursery dance parties! Baby Cindy got on her feet and was bouncing to the catchy jingles Mommy queued up for her. Shaking her messy bottom around the room, The room shook from all her big baby energy being exerted in the second floor nursery. Baby Cindy had her poopy pampers bouncing for 10 more minutes when Mommy finally got upstairs to find her baby girl on her feet, unlatching the baby gate and clapping with the beat. “Shake that diaper, baby girl!” She giggled, approaching Cindy, holding her squirmy hips and giving her diaper a peak from behind before wincing, “Alright baby girl, let's get you cleaned up before breakfast.”

Baby Cindy toddled obediently to her changing table, climbing up with the help of a stepstool, readily prepared for another standard diaper change. Mommy opened the messy girl’s diaper and took a deep breath and said, “Let’s do this!” She used a good number of wipes wrestling Baby Cindy’s mess down into the diaper and giving her girl a clean bottom. She worked her way up to Baby Cindy’s soft pen-is, wiping it clean. The dirty diaper was wrapped up tight and neat, dropping into the changing pail. Baby Cindy was changed into a fresh Tykables Unicorn with a heavy dosing of powder. “There’s the clean baby girl we all know and love!” Mommy cooed as she tickled her tummy and helped her down from the changing table. “Let’s go eat some yum yums” Mommy said rubbing her tummy, giving Baby Cindy a butt patt to exit the nursery and scoot down the stairs. She crawled into the kitchen, with Mommy close behind.

Mommy made scrambled eggs and bacon for Sally and herself. Baby Cindy was served oatmeal, mixed with some applesauce, letting Baby Cindy feed herself today. With a “Mommy’s Hungry Girl” bib tied around her neck, Baby Cindy ignored the pink spoon beside her and scooped a big handful of oatmeal into her mouth, dribbling down her chin and getting all over her hand. Sally giggled at her sister’s messy eating while she used a pink fork. Mommy couldn’t help but laugh at Baby Cindy licking her fingers all grubby, “My my we have a messy baby on our hands.” She quipped as she took her empty plate in the kitchen sink. She started wiping off Baby Cindy with a wet paper towel as Sally put her own plate into the dishwasher. “Hehe, Katies gonna get Messy Baby Cindy today at her party.” She giggled with a devilish glee. “Don’t jinx it Sally! Your cousin Katie will flip if we bring Messy Baby Cindy to her birthday party!” She played up her pleading as she cleaned up Baby Cindy, who sat in her high chair fidgety around her face wiping . “I don’t know Mommy, I can just feel it” Sally prophesied. “Are you sure you’re not just smelling it Honey?” They both giggled and helped Baby Cindy step out of her high chair. “OK, I’m gonna get cleaned up, can you take a shower and get yourself ready?” Mommy checked in with Sally, “and then you can help me with your sister?” Sally nodded up and down as she walked into the living room, Baby Cindy instinctually crawled behind Sally and sat beside her. “Baby Cindy needs morning cartoons! She can watch them while we’re getting ready!” Sally called out to Mommy. “Ok, but she’s going to sit in her bouncer too.” Mommy agreed as she strapped Baby Cindy into her bouncer, hanging above her playpen in the back corner of the living room. Baby Cindy was secured and started to bounce up and down with delight, feeling like she was in her own little theme park ride.. Giggling as her toesies barely touched the padded floor of the playpen.

“What do you wanna watch Baby Cindy?” Sally giggled as picked up the remote and went through all the smart tv streaming services. “Cocomelon!” Baby Cindy called out behind her paci. Mommy laughed at the request of her “eldest” daughter. But she was also impressed by how fast Sally was using the remote buttons. But Mommy had to object, “No no no, I can’t listen to that anymore. That’s a Messy Baby Cindy show. We need a Clean Baby Cindy show” Sally giggled and nodded in agreement, still shocked how much Cindy likes the most baby show she’s ever seen. “How about Bluey?” she asked the bouncing baby, who bounced up and down, nodding happily. “Bluey is a good choice.” Mommy agreed and gave Sally a head scratch before exiting the living room to go change, trusting Sally to take care of the rest. Sally switched to Disney+ and started to play Baby Cindy a Bluey episode. “Enjoy Baby Cindy, we’ll help you get ready when we’re done.” Sally put down the remote and skipped out of the room, leaving bouncy Baby Cindy to her show.

Baby Cindy smiled swaying above the floor  as she watched Bluey. She laughed and lightly babbled as she got investment from the characters, in the few stories she could still follow. As she bounced up and down, Baby Cindy could feel her tummy sloshing around with a familiar cramp, making a familiar rumbling sounds like the previous night in her crib. Baby Cindy immediately started to grunt and make pushies like always when she got that feeling. Which led to Baby Cindy marking her second poopy diaper of the day and it wasn’t even 10 AM. She felt the softer mound mush around her bouncy bum. Baby Cindy got a whiff of that  freshly produced smell and giggled with glee a little, no one around to see. Bouncing and turning her attention back to Bluey, she laughed at the cartoon and her pacifier slipped out her lips, dangling across her tummy. She took drooly paci and shoved it back into her lips, bouncing around in a state of bliss in her mucky butt diaper.

Chapter 2: Baby Cindy’s Crinkle Dress-Up Party

Sally, having taken a shower and gotten dressed all by herself, walked down the stairs to go check on the family baby. She had been showing a remarkable sense of independence over most six year old's after becoming a big sister from a little sister so early in life. She skipped downstairs ready to hug Baby Cindy’s dangling baby legs, when she walked into the scene of the stinky crime. It didn’t take long for her nose to catch a familiar whiff and looked up at her beaming baby sister. “Baby Cindy! Did you get another visit from the poopy butt fairy today?” She teased playfully to her sister, who looked down turning pink but with a knowing giggle. Sally entered the playpen and stood beside her sister, feeling her soft bouncing bottom and giving a safety sniff before pulling back from the noxious odor. “Poor baby! That tummy ache must mean business.” She made a little pout before another smile, getting on her tippy toes to give the big baby a belly rub, reassuring her sister that all would be ok. “We’ll just have to be on double diaper duty at Katie’s party! You know I don’t mind.” Sally expressed genuinely, happy to take care of her sister however she could. She exited the playpen and sat on the couch behind it, before moving to the side couch when the smell was too much. She watched Bluey with her sister, who continued bouncing around without much care about the state of her diaper. Sally still kept an eye on her, just to be safe.

When Mommy got downstairs she could suss for herself what had gone on, “Oh dear, we really are getting a Messy Baby Cindy today” Letting out an exaggerated smile before composing herself. Mommy stepped into the playpen, helping Baby Cindy out of the bouncer and getting a look at a freshly brown bottom on her diapered derrière. “Same old same old.” Mommy chuckled , giving her diaper a playful pat. “Sally I’m going to get stinky changed and then we’ll get her ready for the party.” Mommy explained before Sally jumped up and held onto Cindy's hand. “Mommy, I can help! Baby Cindy needs moral support!” Sally begged as Mommy shuck her head in disbelief, peeking inside and seeing that Baby Cindy's mess wasn’t quite as bad as her first change. “Such a good big sister you are! Baby Cindy is so lucky” Mommy squeezed Baby Cindy’s other hand as the two led her out of the living room to crawl up the stairs, making a return to the nursery to get her out of jammies and smelling fresh for the big day.

Baby Cindy rolled onto her back on the nursery rug, Sally kneeled beside her and laid out a Unicorn blanket from inside the changing table. Mommy collected some changing materials and set them down beside the blanket. Sally helped take Baby Cindy’s sleep shirt and bonnet off, leaving Baby Cindy's paci in and wearing only her soiled padding. Mommy patted the blanket and cooed, “Over here baby!” She smiled as Baby Cindy obediently crawled into position on the mat with little fuss, lying down and looking up at Mommy and Sally. Baby Cindy spread her legs apart as Mommy started to open up her stinky diaper, looking up at the ceiling she saw Sally’s head pop into her view above her. She began making funny faces at the big baby. Cindy made her own silly faces while giggling behind her paci, distracted from Mommy wiping the poo poo off her bottom. Sally fawned and tickled her chin and talked to Cindy with baby babble, keeping her nice and docile for Mommy as she got her all cleaned up and into a fresh diaper, this time a XXL Bluey diaper from littledreamz. “That was so nice of Sally to play with you during changies right Baby Cindy?” Mommy inquired, rubbing Baby Cindy’s chubby right thigh. Cindy smiled and nodded, mumbling out a thank you from behind her paci, which Sally pulled out of her mouth, encouraging big girl words for a moment, “Thankies Sally.” Baby Cindy squeaked out, earning a proud chin tickle from Sally, who returned the paci between Cindy's lips.

Baby Cindy sat up as Mommy and Sally were digging through the nursery closet to find the perfect outfit for the big birthday party they were going to. Sally put her hand under her chin, “Hmmm, she needs to look her baby best! But we need to be ready for any extra changes.” Mommy nodded in agreement, going into the fancy dress section of Cindy’s closet. Sally giggled and peaked in, noticing a Binkies and Bows Pink tea party dress and gasped. “MOMMY!” Sally went shrill, pointing at the frilly party dress. “It would be perfect! She’ll be the prettiest baby there!” Sally giggled and skipped around while Baby Cindy was lying on her back, watching the ladies pick out her outfit enjoying her fresh baby powder aroma. Mommy nodded, “Well how can I argue with that!” She pulled the dress out and got Baby Cindy onto her feet. She pulled the dress over her, the skirt leaving her crinkly bottom very much in view. Sally pulled out a pair of white ruffle tights and a matching baby bow hair band from the dresser, running it back to Mommy. “Sally dear, you really know how to dress your sister just right.” Mommy got on her knees to pull the tights over Baby Cindy’s thick thighs and thicker diaper. They rested the hair band on top of her head and Mommy stepped back, Sally clapped for Baby Cindy who started swaying and cooing at the reaction behind her paci. “Look at you Baby Cindy!” Sally took her big baby sister's hand and led her towards the nursery mirror. Baby Cindy looked back at her silly sissy baby party outfit, she was identical to any number of baby dolls scattered around both Sally and her playroom. Yet she beamed back with glee seeing how excited Sally was about her appearance, agreeing that she would be the cutest baby at the party.

“Well now that we got your sister taken care of, I’m going to wrap Katie’s present. Please keep an eye on her for me for the next 5 minutes?” Mommy asked as she walked out of the nursery back to her master bedroom. Quickly, Sally asked, “Mommy! Can I please borrow your phone, I want to play supermodel with Baby Cindy!” She giggled back at her pink-outfitted, fresh smelling, extra-large baby sister lying on the floor in such pretty. Mommy chuckled and handed Sally her phone through the baby fence. She took her leave as Sally approached Baby Cindy with a huge grin and the phone. Sally had so much love for her big baby sister, but as she was growing older, Baby Cindy’s restricted aging and willingness to do whatever she said gave her a somewhat indulgent sense of power. “Alright it’s modeling time Princess Baby Butt!” Sally giggled as she aimed the phone towards her helpless sister. But hearing the words “Princess Baby Butt” Sally’s special secret nickname for her, she sprung up without any worry about being silly.  Sally instructed Baby Cindy into different poses on the carpet as the big baby happily complied. Baby Cindy was standing up and looking between her legs at Sally upside down, her big padded ruffle bottom sticking out, Sally catching got a great shot. One of the most ruffliest images of Baby Cindy yet!

Mommy returned to the nursery, with a freshly wrapped present in hand. She got a look at Sally snapping away at Baby Cindy’s poses with a smirk. “Alright girls, we need to hit the road!” Mommy opened the gates and Sally ran out giving Mommy back her cell phone. She traded it for the gift and Sally made her way downstairs. Mommy waited for Baby Cindy and helped her down the stairs, getting her to waddle with her, “Let’s try and keep this dress as nice and clean as long as we can hmm?” Mommy teased as she brought Baby Cindy downstairs, whose cooing didn't instill much confidence in Joan. Cindy was brought into the minivan to strap her into the car seat, sitting beside her sister in her own big kid booster seat. Finally, with the garage door closed and the Moana soundtrack playing over the stereo, It was time to head to Auntie Debra’s house!

Chapter 3: Baby Cindy’s Early to the Party

Mommy drove at a safe pace on the small town streets of suburbia. In the backseat, Sally was reading a picture book to Baby Cindy, “And that was how the butterfly and the bee became the bestest of friends!” She turned the book to show the picture to Cindy, as the big baby girl would rock in her car seat, enthused to have her big sister reading her a book with such pretty pictures. Mommy couldn't help but cooing at the two of them in the back. Mommy pulled into a development 15 minutes away from their home, she made her way to a nice looking home and pulled into the driveway. “Sally, please help your sister out of her car seat?” Mommy asked as she got out of the car to get the present from the trunk. Sally clicked open the seat belt over her booster seat and started to work on Baby Cindy’s car seat, popping open the front strap before opening the car door and hopping out. She held out her arms to the big baby as she stepped out of the car slowly. Sally took Baby Cindy’s hands as she lowered her Mary Janes onto the driveway. Baby Cindy looked down at her sister holding her hand and gave her a smile behind the paci. Both of them giggling as they held hands and walked (and waddled) up to the front door, ringing the doorbell and waiting for an answer.

The door flew open and a big smiling face greeted them “Hello girls!” An older woman, a little heavier in a purple tracksuit and curly hair smiled as Sally opened her arms to hug her Auntie. “Hi Aunt Debra!” she giggled as she made her way inside, checking her sister after letting go of her hand. “Hi there Cindy Baby, don’t worry I got you” Aunt Debra chuckled as she took Baby Cindy’s empty hands and walked her inside before giving her a tight squeeze as well. “Aren’t you looking extra cute for your cousin's birthday!” She held up Baby Cindy’s arms getting a better look at the big beaming toddler in her fancy frock. “Katie’s been so excited for you both to come today! Lily too!” She turned her attention to Joan (Mommy) with the present behind them. She ran back to give her a hand as Baby Cindy stood by herself, before toddling down onto all fours without the extra help of someone “bigger” than her. She looked up as she heard scampering feet running down the stairs, “Saaaallllllyy!!!” A squeaky voice yelled as she ran into Sally's arms to give her a bear hug. A little girl with long blonde hair, covered in glitter, and wearing a long summer dress beamed at her older cousin, “Happy 4th Birthday Katie!” said Sally, giving her as tight a squeeze. Katie giggled and turned around to Baby Cindy, smirking a little for obvious reasons, she made a coo at her big baby cousin. “Hi Baby Cindy, I like your hair band, Lily has one just like it.” She gave Baby Cindy a pat on the head and erupted into giggles.

Before Baby Cindy could even mumble "Happy Birthday!" behind her paci. Katie had already turned back around to her *real* older cousin, “Sally! I got a new Princess lego from Nana! I wanna show you!” Katie teased as Sally looked excited for her, “That’s so cool! I want to see!” The two girls ran upstairs to Katie's room, without a second thought. Baby Cindy watched Sally go upstairs and felt a pang of loss from her sister's companionship. Mommy and Auntie Debra watched the entire event unfold, cooing towards the lonely enormous rugrat. “Aww it’s ok hunny, Katie’s been crazy for her big cousin. She really looks up to her.” Baby Cindy looked a little pouty, feeling more sorry for herself than realizing that she used to be the big cousin. “But Lily will be excited to play with you! She’s in the living room” Aunt Debra walked down the corridor as Mommy patted Baby Cindy’s bottom encouragingly so she would start crawling into the kitchen. Inside, Katie and Lily’s Nana, Aunt Debra’s Mother in Law. was washing some dishes and couldn’t help but notice the early party guests, “If it isn’t Baby Cindy, looking like the cutest little thing! Oh my goodness!” She made a big smile at Baby Cindy who returned the sentiment at Nana’s warm words.

The presents were set down on the table and Baby Cindy was led into the living room by Mommy through an opening to the left of the kitchen. A large play fence was wrapped around the center of the room, filled with lots of toys so no baby guests would be without something to teeth on. In it sat a little baby girl, playing with a rattle toy and looking up occasionally at a tv playing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She was wearing a purple and green fleece romper dress with a little purple bow clipped on the side of her head. She looked up to see Aunt Joan opening up the playpen gate, drawing her attention back to her own level as Baby Cindy, her favorite contemporary, crawled inside to join. Mommy closed the gate and cooed down towards her daughter, “Play nice with your cousin, baby girl” she called out as she walked back into the kitchen to help her sister. Baby Cindy looked back at Baby Lily who gave her a familiar smile behind her paci. The two started suc-kling in sync, almost looking like they were having a riveting conversation in a pacifier-suc-king language. Baby Lily had only been born 10 months ago, deep in Baby Cindy’s lifestyle change. She was her oldest playmate, and Cindy had largely been accepted without any pretense. But it was only recently that Lily, having met other real babies, was starting to take notice that her baby cousin was triple her size (or at the very least, pretty big).

Lily turned her attention back to rattling and Minnie Mouse as the pacifier syncing reached a crescendo. Looking out the back window, Baby Cindy could see some balloons blocking the skyline, along with some fun sounding music and the smells of a delicious barbecue. She turned her attention to the room she was currently in. There were rainbow streamers and decorations taped onto the walls. Aunt Debra had even added sparkly confetti on the coffee table, but none too close for any babies to choke on. The TV was overbearing but soft enough to not bother anyone outside the living room. Baby Cindy started to pout about her situation, as much of a baby as she was, she knew how much fun could be had at a birthday party. She crawled to the edge and got on her knees, even then she was almost twice the height of the playpen walls. She could easily step out of it if she just stood up on her own, but Baby Cindy was taught these playpen walls were impenetrable and followed those firm rules.

As she looked around as if she was trapped on a deserted island, she heard the familiar voices of Sally and Katie down the hall. She could hear them in the kitchen, bouncing gently at the edge and watching the doorway. The girls came into the living room with a couple bottles in hand, both different sizes. Baby Cindy smiled big and got back on her knees, keeping a bouncy rhythm, her skirt dancing under her as well as rustling her crinkly bottom to the girl's amusement. Sally went to open the playpen gate as Baby Cindy b-lined to the opening to get a hug from her big sister, maybe even a peck on the cheek. Sally giggled and obliged her big baby sister, “Hi there Baby Butt” she cooed and patted her back. Baby Cindy got back down and watched as Sally walked over to Lily and gently picked her up. Carrying her out of the playpen, Baby Cindy watched as Katie pushed the door closed behind her. She took the big bottle from the coffee table and pushed it over the fence as it rolled on the padded mats, “That’s your baba Baby Cindy!” She giggled and turned around to join Sally on the couch, who was holding onto Lily gently. Katie handed the smaller bottle to Sally as she brought it to Lily’s lips, latching onto the bottle gently. “Awww Lily is so cute!” Sally giggled as the two focused on the teeny tiny nursing baby girl. Baby Cindy pouted and reluctantly spit out her paci, the drool coated nipple bouncing off of her dress. She picked up the bottle and brought the nipple into her lips, lying down on her back and grubbily worked her way through Mommy’s extra special formula recipe. The slurping noises caught Katie’s attention, who looked down with a loud laugh at Baby Cindy’s expense, “Wow! She likes her babas! Does she really like that baby food?’ Katie asked Sally who looked over with a less surprised smile, “She’ll pretend not to, but she really does.” she whispered as the girls kept giggling at Baby Cindy nursing away with her thick exposed diaper, lying around scattered baby toys.

Nana walked into the room and sat beside the young girls bonding over the feeding. “Wow Sally! You are so good with the little ones.” She lauded Sally, who blushed but kept the bottle just right for Lily. “I’ve heard you really are quite the helper at home and school?” Nana kept asking questions, touched watching the girls taking care of their little cousin. Baby Cindy was almost finished with her bottle as Nana had walked in. She saw all the attention being given to Lily and craved it dearly. Baby Cindy,getting a little huffy, finished her bottle as quickly as her cheeks could take the formula. Unlatching after suc-kling air. With a little formula around her face. She dropped her bottle beside her and put her paci back in, rolling onto her tummy and crawling to the edge, sitting up to watch the girls. She started to coo behind her paci, gaining the attention of Nana, who got a great guffaw at the sulking big baby in the playpen. “Aww, someone is needing a little attention too huh? Didn’t get enough of it as a real baby did you crinkle pants?” Katie let out more giggles as Baby Cindy giggled too, wanting to be in on the joke, despite it always being at her expense. She was blushing from the “real baby” comment and brought her eyes back to Lily, who was finishing off her bottle. Not having much skill at juggling more than one thing inside her babified brain, Baby Cindy started to wet herself heavily, filling up the front of her diaper and soaking her crotch and pushing some sog and color around her padded waist.

“What’s all the commotion in here gang?” Mommy asked, walking into the living room. Sally gave Lily over to Nana who started to burp her. Lily let out a little belch and was given cheers by the girls on the couch. Nana made sure to check Lily’s diaper, “She’s dry, for now.” Nana chuckled as she placed Lily back into the playpen beside Cindy. Baby Cindy stayed beside the playpen looking up at Nana, who gave her another soft chuckle. She put a finger through Cindy’s paci ring and pulled it out gently, “Hear you loud and clear Angel.” She gave Baby Cindy a couple pats on the back and got a little burp out of her, producing more giggles from Katie. The paci was pushed back between her lips, Cindy began suc-kling it like she hadn’t had a paci in hours, “You’re such a sweetheart aren’t you dear?” Nana leaned down and pulled up Cindy’s dress to feel the back of her diaper. Baby Cindy felt her bottom get a soft squeeze from the old woman. “She’s just a little wet” She reported to the giggly room. “Well, that’s a relief because she’s already gotten a couple diaper changes today.” Mommy sighed as Sally gasped. “She’s got an upset tummy! It’s a Messy Baby Cindy day” to the chagrin of Katie, “Noooo, I don’t want a messy baby at my party!” She whined. To big laughs from the grown ups, “Don’t worry sweetheart. We’ll handle your baby cousin. You just have fun.” Mommy reassured her as she and Nana returned to the kitchen, it was almost time for the party to start. The girls ran off to go play some more outside. Baby Cindy was once again left alone in the living room with her wet diaper, rattlers, teether toys, and baby shows for entertainment. It was going to be a long party.

Chapter 4: Baby Cindy’s Got a (Not-So) Secret Admirer

The party was in full swing about an hour later as parents started dropping off their kids. The backyard was packed with relatives and neighbors all out enjoying the beautiful summer day for Katie’s 4th Birthday. Sally, having changed into a purple one piece, was out playing pool games with Katie and her friends. Meanwhile, Baby Cindy was still sitting inside in the living room playpen, now joined by a few other padded playmates about Lily's age. The space was getting a bit crowded and because she took up the most space, Baby Cindy was feeling crammed. Not too far behind her was a baby boy named Connor, the son of Aunt Debra’s neighbors. He was wearing overalls and a baseball shirt, looking in awe at the biggest baby girl he had ever seen in his entire 18 month life, whose thick ruffly padding was hard to miss. Baby Cindy could feel the stares of her audience of one, turning back and feeling a little exposed at this particular boy's staring. Cindy got on her hands and knees and crawled over to a baby puzzle in the corner. Plopping on the floor with a poof, her dress falling, her padding facing towards the couch where Nana was sitting, chatting with other adults and watching the babies. With 8 pieces to fit together, Baby Cindy got to work on her puzzle, but could hear the crinkly waddles of that same boy. Baby Cindy looked to see Connor standing right beside her, looking back at her shy face. Connor smiled and made some unintelligible gibberish at Baby Cindy. Yet Baby Cindy, becoming quite learned in the ga ga's and goo goo's, was thinking this Connor boy had some kind of crush on her.

As Baby Cindy received tenure at “Sweetie Pie Kindercare Center”, as well as a budget boost from Joan’s Salon Sponsorship, The Baby Cindy program was advertised all over the local tv ads, as well as bus stops. That is how baby Connor got a few glimpses at some kind of mysteriously large baby girl playing in thick diapers and showy onesies. Connor wasn’t sure what drew him into the images, but being sat in the same playpen as the local cryptid of his baby brain. He just couldn’t help but get a little star struck. He waddles to her bottom to see the big crinkly diaper, giving it a playful pat and cooing. “Connor! Connor!” Nana called out, “Let’s not hit Baby Cindy’s diapie please!”

Baby Cindy looked a little embarrassed for once, it’s one thing to be friends with a baby but whatever was up with this Connor kid wasn’t up Baby Cindy’s alley. Connor lied down beside her, helping with the puzzle and gave her lots of unbroken eye contact. Baby Cindy looked down at the puzzle, when she felt her stomach making funny feelings inside. Connor took notice and heard them, looking behind before noticing the Peppa Pig sticker on the front of her paci. This gave Baby Cindy an idea, of course, not a very well thought out idea from someone her size, especially one whose future was lined with baby powder. So she began to squirm on her tummy and grunt. Exuding a dollop of effort, she began to fill the seat of her diaper with a messy formula backed poopy, pushing it out with a bubbly fart and a relieved smile. Baby Cindy turned back to Connor, who having watched the whole thing, made a sour face as he held his nose. It wasn’t like he wasn’t used to poopy diapers, but they were never quite as pungent as the one made by the big baby beside him. He moved away as Baby Cindy gloated on her tummy, suc-kling on her drooly paci with pride. She relaxed once more, she felt the mess press against her bottom comfortably as she finished off the puzzle to see a row of Disney Princesses waving at her. Baby Cindy looked up proudly as she saw Nana standing above her, giving her a funny face. “You sure made a little show for us over there! Aren’t you something?” She chuckled as she leaned over and took a look down at the big baby girl's exposed lumpy bottom, the color of a spread out mess peaking through the soft white ruffle tights. Nana entered the playpen to help Baby Cindy get onto her two feet, not before she picked up Lily and checked her diaper. “Lily's soaked too, let's get you girls changed and into your swimmies!” Nana held Lily in one hand and held Cindy’s hand in the other. She was led out of the playpen, looking back to see the remaining babies watching as the stinky smell wafted away, along with Connor watching from the edge.

Nana found Mommy helping Aunt Debra in the kitchen when she brought the babies through. “I think your girl baked you some brownies Joan” Nana laughed as she gave Baby Cindy a little hand squeeze. “Mom, that is gross!” Aunt Debra laughed as Mommy approached Baby Cindy and felt her diaper below her dress. “I think you’re right, it’s about time the babies got some sun though.” Mommy smiled, taking Baby Cindy’s hand as they walked with Nana toward the stairs and up to Lily’s Nursery. Nana started walking up the carpeted steps as Mommy held back Cindy to give her a head start. “Crawl up for Mommy baby girl” She encouraged as Baby Cindy started up the steps on her hands and knees. Mommy followed behind and got a good look at Baby Cindy’s messy bottom sloshing under her tights. Mommy sighed and chuckled, getting up the stairs behind the jumbo carpet crawler. Baby Cindy was let in first and she was met with the soft purple and white of Lily’s nursery. It was very modern with a designer crib and changing table, dressers and cute minimalist baby toys. It was a far cry from the loud and tacky nursery Baby Cindy occupied. Probably smelled a little nicer too.

Mommy went into the closet and grabbed a large diaper bag, one she kept at Auntie Debra’s for her own baby. She took out a blanket, laying it on the floor and had Baby Cindy lie down on top of it. She pulled off her dress and left her sitting in her diaper and tights. Her soft pudgy body laid calmly on the floor. Lily was laid down on the changing pad as Nana got out a fresh diaper and looking down at Lily wiggling slightly in her wet diapers, “Aww we’ll get you changed in a jiffy honey pie” Nana cooed as she looked back as Joan started pulling out an extra diaper for Baby Cindy. Unlike Lily, she didn’t fidget or squirm in her loaded pampers, she looked perfectly content, rocking back and forth, with her legs already bent as her Mommy prepared to change another poopy diaper from her former eldest. “Bless her heart, I bet you could leave that diaper baking in the sun around her bottom and she wouldn’t mind.” Nana giggled as she started to clean up Lily. “Trust me it’s happened more times than I care to remember'' Baby Cindy barely registered Mommy, she just laid down on her back, looking around and smelling the familiar soft lilac and baby powder aroma that filled nurseries, even though it wasn’t her own, she knew she was safe here. Mommy pulled her tights down and started to untape Baby Cindy’s newest full diaper. “Sweetie we gotta be careful with your tummy today, this is looking to be a new record”. Lily, catching a strong smell, looked across to see Baby Cindy’s poopy caked bottom. Always managing to be impressed by the smells she produces. Mommy began to wipe the smushed poop off of Baby Cindy’s heinie. The diaper was taken off and rolled up, leaving Baby Cindy stripped nude on the nursery floor.

Mommy dug around the diaper bag and pulled out a swim diaper. It has a picture of Ariel smiling on the front against a teal background. Mommy got Baby Cindy up and squeezed the swim diaper up her jiggling thighs and around her waist. The padding was more slender with less room between the legs than Cindy was used to. Mommy pulled out a ruffle one piece bathing suit and helped Baby Cindy step into each leg hole. She felt it squeeze against her body, her big tummy making some of her outfits a little tighter than the year prior. Nana finished up with Lily and had her dressed in a cheetah print one piece and soft little hair band. Nana smiled at Baby Cindy’s similar outfit “Snug as a baby bug” She smiled with Mommy, who tucked the messy diaper beside Lilys own smaller pail. Baby Cindy was led back downstairs with Mommy and Nana, smiling knowing that she’d finally escape the playpen and maybe get to play with her big sister again out by the pool.

As Mommy and Nana walked into the kitchen with Baby Cindy and Lily, Aunt Debra noticed them and called out for her sister, “Joan, Would it be alright if we keep Baby Cindy in Lily’s pool today, I don’t want her making a mess with all the company today.” Joan gave her sister a nod, completely understanding her concern. Baby Cindy looked dejected hearing that she was once again going to be kept at a distance from the “older” kids once again. Mommy led Baby Cindy out of the bustling kitchen and onto the porch outside. Nana passed them and took Lily to the pool area. Lots of parents and neighbors were musing and socializing as the kids were running around the yard. Baby Cindy looked over and was made to stay put so Mommy could apply extra sunscreen all over her. She squirmed around as thick globs of sunscreen were rubbed on her bare thighs and shoulders. A few stray smirks were sent from Baby Cindy’s mini-tantrum. But Mommy finished and brought her over to the pool area where all of the party guests were playing. Sally was swimming and catching pool sinkers in the deep end. She saw Baby Cindy and Mommy, giving them a wave, Baby Cindy waved back with a smile behind her paci. Until she was led over to the grassy side of the lawn, where a pink inflatable pool was filled with hose water, just shallow enough to not even cover Baby Cindy’s thighs. Lily was already playing and splashing inside. She looked at the floatie balls and squishy toys around her. Looking back at the regular pool and whimpering at missing out on all the big kid fun.

Baby Cindy plopped into the shallow padded pool and made a little pout as she was so close yet so far from the real party. She looked over at Lily who had no issue entertaining herself. Mommy and Nana sat close by and chatted, occasionally making sure the baby girls were playing nice. Connor’s Mommy came out after to bring her son to the kiddie pool. To more huffs from Baby Cindy. Mommy saw all of Cindy’s pouts and could tell she was a little anxious being away from her sister. But she knew that it was healthy to get Baby Cindy ready for the fact that Sally would be growing up more and more over the next few years, not always wanting to be stuck on diaper duty. Keeping Baby Cindy in the pool with her “contemporaries” was for the best, and hopefully she'd make a few new friends too. Baby Cindy moped for another 30-40 minutes before everyone was ready for lunch. Sally had gone over to Katie’s table and was eating hot dogs from the grill Katie’s Dad was working on. Nana had brought over some cut up hot dogs for the babies but Mommy decided against it. “I don’t think Cindy’s tummy is ready for hot dogs again. I brought her lunch.” Mommy smiled as she pulled out packages of sweet potato and carrot baby food. Baby Cindy took her lunch as Lily and Connor got fed hot dogs. Connor watched as the giant toddler ate her baby food, gobbling up goopy sweet potatoes. This fascinated and endeared him only more so. Baby Cindy didn’t even notice from all her moping, for a birthday party, she really wasn’t having a lot of fun.

Chapter 5: Baby Cindy Can’t Take It No More

The party had moved to the yard behind the pool, where all of the kids were playing Pepsi 7-Up. Baby Cindy was playing inside a sandbox with Lily and Connor 20 feet away. She looked over at Sally running back and forth with the other kids. Turning back at her fellow sandbox buddies, playing quietly and contently, felt way less cool. Baby Cindy felt she deserved better company than some dumb babies, she was also truthfully missing her big sister’s attention. Baby Cindy got on two feet and walked over, almost feeling a little awkward not having a doofy waddle from her swim diaper, even if it was partially peed in. She made her way towards Sally as Baby Cindy walked through the middle of the playing field. “Sally, tell Baby Cindy to go away!” Katie barked having her party interrupted by the dorky big baby. “Katie she didn’t mean to! I think she just wants to play'' Sally smiled at Baby Cindy, who nodded behind her pacifier. “Can she even play big girl games anymore? Mommy said her brains growed down since she was a big boy!” Katie blurted out rudely. Baby Cindy looked shy and Sally held her sister's hand, feeling uncomfortable being misgendered. “It’s ok, let's just try to include her. Her and I can be on a team” Baby Cindy felt such joying having such a thoughtful big sister. Katie reluctantly agreed, “Well if she’s gonna play she can at least take out her paci if she’s not a total baby.” Baby Cindy looked shy by this but really wanted to play. She pulled the paci out from her lips and let it dangle off her swimsuit. “I wanna play” Cindy mustered out and the game was back on.

Katie stood in the middle and started calling sodas. Sally kept her hand on Baby Cindy’s as the two would run and stop together. Cindy managed to keep up with Sally, playing without interruption for about 5 minutes. Cindy was finally being included unlike the silly babies crawling around the sandbox. Not looking where she was going, she took a little tumble on the grass. “Baby Cindy, are you ok?” Sally asked as she helped her baby sister back up. “Ewwww, did she poop?” Asked one of Katie’s snooty friends Stevie, looking at the back of Baby Cindy’s one piece, where her swim diaper was sagging under her. All the kids started giggling as Sally gave Stevie a glare and checked her sister. “No she’s not, she’s just a little wet!” Sally interjected but was overthrown by more teasing. “She just walks around in her own pee?  How old is she again?” Another girl asked as Baby Cindy started feeling overwhelmed by the questions, tears were forming as she fell back onto the grass, throwing a hissy fit and putting the entire game to a halt. “Sally! I told you she’s too much of a baby! I’m gonna tell my Mommy!” She whined as Sally tried to make things right! “Fine, I’ll take her back! Calm down Katie!” She consoled Baby Cindy, slipping her paci back into her lips. To many giggles, Baby Cindy began suckling the paci and getting into a crawling stance as Sally asked, “Follow me Baby Cindy.” She smiled as she led the big baby back to the sandbox with the other babies. Sally patted her back as Baby Cindy’s diaper butt hit the sand again, “I’m sorry everyone was being mean to you. They don’t understand why you’re special.. How about you play with Lily and this other baby for now and we can play later?” Baby Cindy looked defeated as she realized, far too late, that Sally wasn’t staying.  Sally gave her a forehead kiss. “Love you!” Then sprinted back to the game with the rest of her peers.

Baby Cindy had found herself back where she started in record time. She was so upset and worked up over everyone picking on her just because she wore diapers. She didn’t pick up on a lot, but she was especially upset to be told that she was messy when she had not even pooped. She turned back to Lily and Connor, who were digging two holes beside one another. Baby Cindy scooted over and decided to pick up a shovel. Lily was busy on her hole but Connor looked up and gave a big smile to Baby Cindy at her return, “BayBee Siddne” He made out behind his paci, which made her blush and give him a smile. Appreciating that at least someone wanted to play with her. Baby Cindy tried to make a little castle, but there was still a little hurt about being stuck again. She felt so worked up, getting little knots in her stomach. She cooed as she started feeling that cramp she was too familiar with today. Without even any pause, Baby Cindy made a big push and some grunting as she pushed a fresh serving of butt fudge into her swimming huggies. They ballooned and crackled against the tight pullups and bathing suit. Baby Cindy, as upset as she had been, cooled down with the relief that came with emptying her bowels nowadays. Not thinking of the irony of pooping herself after the previous incident. She sat in the sand and felt her mess, rocking back and forth as it pushed around. Giggling at the hold she was getting from the tight swimming diapers.

Baby Cindy got way more relaxed and comfortable following her poopy. It mellowed her out so she was digging with as much focus as her baby companions. But it wasn’t long before Connor started sniffling again and looked bothered. Clearly the smell of a large ripe diapers wasn't pleasing to even the real babies. Connor felt his own swim diaper, held under a little pair of swim shorts. He didn’t feel a lump and crawled towards Lily, he patted her bottom and didn’t catch any strong scent off her besides her sunscreen, being self aware enough of where to look on other babies. Crawling over to Baby Cindy, she started to blush again, knowing that there wasn’t much she could say or do but sit and watch. Connor crawled behind Baby Cindy and gave the same sniff and turned up with a frown. He held his nose and waddled beside Lily as Baby Cindy watched herself get called out for stinking up the shared space. Baby Cindy wanted to clear the air, at least metaphorically. So She managed to say, “Poopies” behind her pacifier before it slipped out and fell in the sand. Connor started to giggle, her pointed and copied the big baby, “Poopies!” Lily watched on, Seeing her big cousin and being reminded of the countless poopies she had to smell of hers. She held her nose like Connor and pointed, giving out a giggle. The two babies were absolutely tickled to be the clean ones next to a big kid with a load in her diaper.

Baby Cindy looked at the mocking faces of the babies and was getting very upset, not because this was her fourth poopy diaper of the day. It was more personal than that. Baby Cindy wasn’t shy about how much she enjoyed the weight and squish that came with loading her pampers. But it was hearing the teasing voices of other babies, who might understand her feelings, were making her feel self conscious about a regular old poopy diaper. She didn't even have a clean paci to calm her down. Baby Cindy crawled up and pushed down their sand castles they were working on. Huffing and puffing she reached over to Lily and pulled her paci away and put it between her own lips, just as tears were forming behind all three babies eyes. Baby Cindy started crawling away in tears, whimpering behind her cousins paci as she heard loud, “WAAAAAAAAHHHHS!” Coming from the sandbox. She crawled into some bushes, trying to lay low during all the commotion, as the whole party's attention was suddenly turned towards the situation in the sandbox. With one giant baby suddenly missing.

Chapter 6: Baby Cindy Gets Another Diaper Change, Nana Style

Mommy and Nana came running down to the sandbox to investigate. They could see Lily and Connor having their fits over a pile of smashed sand. “What’s going on here!” Mommy raised her voice, having a feeling that she knew the culprit. She looked up and could hear some whimpering by the bushes. She went to investigate as Nana did her best to bend down with the babies and sooth them. Mommy found Baby Cindy crouched on all four, sniffling and shaking trying to act invisible. Sticking her expanded rear in the air, Mommy already had half the story. “Turn around young lady? Why are Lily and Connor crying?” Baby Cindy knew she was caught. Turning around slowly to sit up, she was only able to continue whimpering, suc-kling on the teeny tiny pacifier she had taken from Lily. “I know that’s not your pacifier poopy pants! That’s not how good babies behave!” Mommy continued scolding Baby Cindy, who looked down angry, feeling like the whole day was against her. Mommy took a better peek down at her little brat’s crotch and saw that not only had Baby Cindy done another poopy, It had breached the containment of the swim diaper, brown mush was peeking out the sides of her bathing suit onto her thighs, and from the inside it looked like it had blown out the top. “Oh Cindy… What are we gonna do with you.” Mommy made a little pout and started to calm down despite being very upset with her. She helped the big baby onto all fours, and pulled out Lily’s pacifier from her lips. Walking back towards the sandbox.

“Oh dear, the poor baby really does have tummy troubles huh?” Nana peeked over as Baby Cindy rejoined everyone. She was slowly calming down and suc-ked her thumb as Mommy helped her stand up. “Bringing her inside is only going to make more of a mess.” Mommy sighed as she rubbed Baby Cindy’s back, having finished scolding the helpless poopy butt. “I think we gotta get her clean the old fashion way. I can take care of the little darling for you.” Nana suggested as she wiped some of the tears off Baby Cindy’s cheeks. “Nana that’s kind of you to offer but-” Mommy tried to explain before Nana cut her off, “I’ve dealt with plenty of babies in my lifetime dear, and I think I can handle a big softie like your Cindy here” She laughed and leaned over, inspecting Baby Cindy’s lumpy bottom. “Well if you insist, maybe also bring in Lily’s paci to clean, let's say it got dirty” Mommy handed the paci to Nana, understanding the situation.  Lily and Connor returned to playing as Mommy pulled up a chair. “Well thank you Nana! I’ll keep watch of the other babies.” She chuckled as she looked down at cute real babies. “Nana smiled and patted Cindy’s nasty bottom gently, “Alright sweet cheeks, We’re gonna get you clean.”

Nana took Baby Cindy’s hand and lead her towards the side of the yard, away from everyone. Baby Cindy peeked behind as the party continued and could see a couple faces snickering at her, getting a peek at the poopy butt baby, including Katie. Nana took her next to a water spout with a hose attachment. “We gotta hose down that bottom before you’re allowed back inside Princess” Nana pulled on Baby Cindy’s bathing suit, feeling it drop to her feet and helping her step out of it. Baby Cindy was standing only in her well used swim diaper, which simply felt like the familiar mush on her tush, but behind was a disaster blowout any parent of an infant would fear. Nana turned around and gave her a whistle, “Sweetie, we need to get you proper swim diapers, these little pull ups aren’t for babies like you.” She teased Cindy, Nana started to gently pull down the destroyed huggies safely down onto the grass, Baby Cindy almost felt the sunshine on her exposed bare bottom, shaded only by a coating of poopys.

Baby Cindy was still suc-king on her thumb as she was stripped. Nana picked up the hose and turned on the water, “Bottom towards me Cindy Poo” Nana cooed as the naked big baby obeyed. The hose was turned to Baby Cindy and the cold water was directed at her messy bottom. The cold water ran down her back and waist, she was shivering. Baby Cindy whimpered and shifted around as she got thoroughly hosed down. “Stay still hunnybun, We’re almost done” Nana explained as Cindy whined more. The grass around Cindy held the remains of her diaper after sliding off her butt. Nana hosed off the swimsuit and hung it against the fence. She had a plastic bag to put the messy swim diaper in. Leaving Baby Cindy cold, wet, and naked with her little coc-k and balls shrinking into her body. Nana held out her hand. “Sweetie, just use your other hand to cover your privates for me please. We’ll get you nice and cozy inside.” She said assuringly. Baby Cindy obeyed and walked through the party to go back inside. Mommy watched them return and chuckled, undressed from her diapers and pink, Baby Cindy looked more like the grown up she was supposed to be, holding onto her genitals in shame after her cleaning. The party was uninterrupted by Baby Cindy walking through, despite the husky grown-up being walked through. People still just saw the helpless baby girl through her.

Nana brought Baby Cindy back up to Lily’s nursery again and she got on her hands and knees on the soft carpeted floor. Baby Cindy sat down and took the thumb that was covering her crotch and sticking it back in her mouth missing her pacifier. Nana smiled at her as she saw Baby Cindy’s diaper bag sitting next to Lily’s changing table. She opened it up and found a proper diaper for the big baby. She fluffed out a Tykables unicorn and got down beside Baby Cindy, getting her to lie down on her back. “I’m sure at the rate you’re going, you’ll have this diaper filled before Katie’s blown out her candles.” Nana chuckled as she got the diaper straightened out under Baby Cindy's bottom. She took out a bottle of petroleum jelly and started rubbing her bottom down, Baby Cindy blushed at how mushy it made her feel. Nana laughed and said. “You could use the extra protection if you’re gonna be the Poopy Princess” Nana sprinkled some baby powder onto her privates and rubbed it in gently, smirking at her little coc-k coated in the stuff. Nana taped the diaper snugly onto Baby Cindy with ease, being an expert diaper changer on any sized baby for decades. “Weren’t you just the goodest baby, lying still for Nana.” She giggled and gave Baby Cindy some belly tickles, who wiggled on the floor and losing some of her attitude with a little affection. Nana helped Baby Cindy sit back up, who was crinkling in her thick padding again with a relieved smile. Nana suddenly got stern for a moment, “Now Baby Doll, you know that taking things from others isn’t nice right?” Baby Cindy got blushy again, whimpering behind her thumb. Almost reverting more baby trying to get out of any punishment. Nana just chuckled and sighed. “I know honey, babies have trouble with sharing sometimes. But I do want to remind you what we did to kids back in my day” She found a rocking chair and sat down, patting her lap. “Please lie down on my lap Baby Cindy”, asked Nana calmly, Baby Cindy did as she was told, and hung over most of it but had her freshly pampered bottom in front of Nana. She held out her hand and gave 10 firm diaper spanks onto Baby Cindy, she squirmed a bit but they really weren’t all that hard from an old woman. “You’re lucky I like you little girl” chuckled Nanny. She gave Baby Cindy one more swat before she got her off and back on the floor. Looking a little embarrassed by such a babyish punishment.

Nana giggled at the mostly naked big baby on the floor and looked through the diaper bag, getting a big smile, “A Princess like you always need to change her outfit mid party.” She laughed pulling out a bright pink onesie, with the words “The Party Pooper has Arrived” in big letters and a cartoon baby girl face on the front and a pink ruffled bottom on the rump, along with a matching wide rimmed bonnet. “And these will suit you just perfectly huh stinker?” Baby Cindy blushed as Nana saved no time in getting the over Baby Cindy’s head and snapped the crotch  in place. The bonnet was tied onto her head and Nana looked proudly at the goofy baby ensemble this big baby was wearing. Baby Cindy was still whimpering as cute as she was, but Nana knew that it couldn’t be the outfit. She dug back into the diaper bag and found a spare pacifier and clip packed away. The clean paci was pushed into Baby Cindy’s pouty lips and snapped onto the onesie. She felt the familiar nipple around her lips and immediately seemed to perk up. Baby Cindy bounced with her natural toddler energy and Nana gave her a little clap. “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but you may be the cutest baby at this party” she chuckled and got Baby Cindy onto her feet. “But I don’t think the party’s quite ready for such a cutie just yet” Nana smiled and got Baby Cindy to crawl out of the nursery and back downstairs.

Nana led Baby Cindy to the living room and back into the playpen. Nana sat on the couch facing her and smiled as the big baby got situated, seeing that she seemed to enjoy having the whole play space to herself. “It’s tough not getting all the attention huh sweetheart?” Nana cooed at her and Baby Cindy looked back at her smiling face. She smiled and crawled to the edge facing her and sat with a crinkle. “But I know it’s not easy being the biggest cutie around. Especially when you haven’t gotten your nap for the day.” Baby Cindy kept cooing and did start to feel tired. Nana got up for a moment to the kitchen to grab the baby a bottle. Baby Cindy crawled to a big pile of stuffed animals in the corner. She climbed on top and got cozy in the crowd of stuffies surrounding her. The sound of the party was apparent through the windows, but the sound wasn’t enough to stop Baby Cindy from feeling cozy in her spot. Nana returned with a bottle of warm milk (and some stool softener) to Baby Cindy lying on her throne of stuffies. “Here honey, drink up” Nana handed Baby Cindy the bottle who let her paci out and latched onto it hungrily. Nana giggled and got back on the couch,  “Lets watch some cartoons huh?” Nana asked as Baby Cindy nodded from the pile, bottle between her cheeks. She saw Nana turn the tv to Peppa Pig and lowered the volume. Baby Cindy watched quietly as she felt her eyes start to give out. Nana smiled as she could see Cindy knock out like any other baby would. Tuckered out from all the excitement, Baby Cindy fell asleep mid bottle and got the nap she desperately needed.

“BABY CINDY!!!” Sally called out as she ran into the living room towards her sleepy baby sister. Cindy started to open her eyes and look up to see Sally bouncing at the side of the playpen with Mommy behind her. “Baby Cindy you have to get up! You won’t believe who’s here!” Sally opened up the playpen and was patting her knees like Baby Cindy was a puppy. Baby Cindy gave a little stretch and plopped onto her tummy and got into a crawling stance. She placed her paci back in her drool coated lips and crawled towards her sister at a gentle pace. Sally started to help Baby Cindy up, a little faster than she was ready, “Honey she’s still a little tired, she may need to nap a bit more.” Mommy warned Sally, who uncharacteristically disagreed with Mommy. “But Baby Cindy can’t miss the Princess!” She whined, which suddenly started to wake Baby Cindy up as she got a look at all the commotion going on outside.

Chapter 7: Baby Cindy meets Princess Alice, The Party Princess

Baby Cindy waddled through the glass doors and her paci dropped out of her lips with her jaw.  There on the lawn was, by her very own eyes, a real life Fairy Princess with a seated audience of Katie and the other young kids at the party. The Princess was wearing a pink dress that swayed around her knees, complete with poofy sleeves and plenty of frills. Along with a beautiful pair of fairy wings and a sparkly gold tiara. It was a mysterious new Princess that Baby Cindy had never seen before, and was very excited to meet. Sally looked up with a smile at her sister’s mystified expression, she patted her ruffle bottom to keep moving. Baby Cindy was giggling and looked down at Sally as she waddled, “Pwincess!” Baby Cindy pointed out, Sally gave her hand a squeeze to show how proud she was of her big baby sister getting out another word. They reached the grass and Baby Cindy got on her hands and knees to crawled over, as the two sat in the back. Which wasn’t too much of an issue when Baby Cindy’s height gave her a great view wherever she was sitting.

They had joined a group of little girls already engrossed in the sight and sway of this Fairy Princess. “Hello lovelies, my name is Princess Alice and I’m the Party Fairy!” She produced some giggles as all the kids clapped and Awww’ed. Baby Cindy bounced up and couldn’t look away, she watched as Princess Alice started up a Birthday Dance Party for Katie! She put on some popular kid music as everyone danced along to her special choreographed dance she was practicing. Baby Cindy and Sally spun around giggling. Cindy finally started to have some fun today, along with being reunited with her little big sister. Alice had Katie come up from and got a special Birthday Fairy Wand that had all the girls jealous, especially Baby Cindy who grumbled gibberish behind her paci, Sally noticed and just rubbed her back, giggling at the silly jealous baby. After the ceremony, Alice told all the girls that she had fairy wings for all of them to wear. All of the kids got giddy and started to form a line. Baby Cindy popped off of the lawn to waddle into line, Sally followed behind the eager baby, running to catch her before she took a tumble. Holding onto her hand, Sally gave Baby Cindy a quick finger into her leg hole and learned her sister was already a little soggy from her nap. But gave her diaper a soft pat knowing she would be in ok shape to meet Princess Alice. Baby Cindy cooed at the softer diaper pats she got from her big sister.

Finally, it was Baby Cindy and Sally’s turn, Alice’s Fairy assistant Jenny told the kids when they could approach the Princess. She saw an eager Baby Cindy, lifting an eyebrow but kept professional as she let them pass. The two girls approached Princess Alice, she had been given a plastic lawn chair and was sitting beside a box full of fairy wings. “Hi there girls! Hmmmmm, Are you sisters by chance?” Alice asked without skipping a beat, she had of course noticed Baby Cindy sitting in the back early on. But big baby or small, with a sense of wonder in her eyes, she saw a baby girl looking for a magical experience. Baby Cindy clammed up quickly, getting really shy behind her paci, holding onto Sally’s hand tightly. “Yes we are! I’m Sally and this is Baby Cindy!” She giggled, “She’s sooo excited to meet you Princess!” Sally continued as Princess Alice got up and kneeled down to give Sally a little hug, “Wow you must be an amazing big sister to be joining her!” She smiled and stood up besides Baby Cindy, who she met at eye level. She gave the big baby a gentle squeeze, getting a whiff of her baby powder scent and delicate, smooth skin, finding it pleasant on such a big body. Baby Cindy cooed softly and gave her an excited hug back, maybe a little too tight.“I owe you girls some fairy wings!” Alice giggled as she escaped Baby Cindy’s grasp, turning around to the box, she grabbed a pair of purple wings and helped Sally put them on. Sally spun around and could feel them flapping. Baby Cindy was amazed and couldn’t wait to get her own. Alice pulled out a matching pink pair and approached Baby Cindy, “Turn around for me sugarplum” Alice asked in a syrupy voice, Baby Cindy turned around and held her arms out, but as the bands went around her arm, she started whimpering as they squeezed a little tight. Princess Alice tried to fix it, but it looked like the toddler wings weren’t going to fit a big baby like Cindy.

“Oh no Honey, I’m so sorry. I don’t know if we have anything bigger” Princess Alice pouted as she stood there unsure how to remedy this. Baby Cindy heard that she wasn’t going to be able to wear fairy wings like the other girls. To see every other girl becoming a fairy and Baby Cindy staying a regular old baby was too much for her fragile state of mind. She started to well up again and huff behind her paci, Sally moved over to sooth Baby Cindy the best she could, trying to keep her calm and lower on the ground. But through tears, Baby Cindy squealed a bit and fell onto the grass and threw a temper tantrum. Everyone froze as Princess Alice knelt down on the grass to try and help. “Now now pudding pie, it’s going to be ok” She tried to pick up Cindy who felt a tug and instantly got into her lap best she could. Everyone saw Princess Alice calm the big baby down, who was still blubbering behind her paci. Princess Alice soothed and patted her back. But like clockwork, Baby Cindy started to feel the familiar push hiding in her colon all day.. It was almost like admitting defeat, without thinking about the lap she was sitting in. Baby Cindy started to grunt and push. Letting out a fart, she felt a small poop log squeeze out her cheeks, into her diaper, making a barely noticeable lump. She felt another hit of shame as she realized that she had just made a poopy diaper in the lap of Princess Alice.

Baby Cindy started getting fussy again as Princess Alice, who while surprised, was strangely endeared more to the blubbering baby in her lap. Having 3 years of working with young children. She knew exactly what to do as she gave Baby Cindy a soft hug, and started to shush her, rubbing her back softly. Baby Cindy started to calm down as she felt the calming Princess back rubs. She started to settle and look back at Sally. “It’s all going to be ok cupcake, We’ll make you a fairy too I promise!” Princess Alice promised, sticking her pinkie out towards Baby Cindy, who knew to repeat the action and locked with Alice. Mellowing out from the joy that came from having all the attention, as well as a loaded diaper. Alice got another sniff and giggled a bit as she felt Baby Cindy’s bottom. “Hehe, did you make a stinky present for me Darling?” She giggled and gave Baby Cindy a kiss on her hand. “How about we get you inside and get you cleaned up? How’s that sound?” Princess Alice squeezed her hand and made Baby Cindy melt, nodding and cooing. She put her other hand in Sally’s and the girls lead the stinky baby back inside. The last couple of girls were given some wings by Jenny. At this point the image and smell of another one of Baby Cindy’s messy diapers were really starting to become a non-event at the party.

Princess Alice and Sally found Mommy inside, who saw Baby Cindy receive a royal entrance, “Well well, who’s your new friend girls?” Mommy inquired as Sally giggled, “Mommy this is Princess Alice the Party Fairy!” Mommy gasped, smiling at Baby Cindy’s giddy expression. “Ma’am, It looks like your little one here had a case of the diapie grumpies.” She giggled as Mommy sighed looking away from Cindy, “Well of course she did.” Baby Cindy started to blush at her pooping record becoming common knowledge. But Princess Alice was feeling above and beyond today. “Ma’am, if it’s ok with you, I’d be happy to get your little one all cleaned up. It’d be an honor” She earnestly offered as Mommy and Sally looked shocked. “Be my guest!” smiled Mommy as Sally giggled and let go, “Wooow, have fun Cindy!” giving Baby Cindy one last butt pat before skipping out back to the yard. “Her diaper bag is upstairs, if there’s no more diapers, I think Debra has a couple spares for Cindy in the closet.” Mommy explained as Princess Alice was directed towards the nursery. She kept hold of Baby Cindy as they reached the stairs. “Can you show Princess Alice where your cousins Nursery is Baby Cindy?” Princess Alice cooed as she let Cindy crawl up the stairs, directing her towards Lily’s nursery.

“Wow what a smart baby you are!” Baby Cindy’s beamed proudly as they entered the nursery. Baby Cindy crawled towards the middle of the carpet, lying down besides her Changing pad that had been left out, plopping onto her messy bottom and looking back up at the smiling Princess. “Alright let’s make you a clean baby!” She cooed as she grabbed the diaper bag and kneeled beside her, taking out all of her powder and creams. “Oh wow you’re out of diapers little lady!” Alice commented as she gave Baby Cindy a silly face. “Someone should think about switching to cloth!” She teased. She stood up and went into the closet and found a couple extra diapers that looked about her size taking a seat. “Alright sweetie you got two choices. We can do Tinkerbell or Toy Story?” She held up the two diaper options. Baby Cindy looked up and thought a bit before Princess Alice said, “I feel like you’re a Tinkerbell girl? Am I right?” Baby Cindy nodded excited and Princess Alice made a little cheer. She started to unbutton her onesie and pull it up to her tummy. She opened up her diaper and was met with a funny sight. First, it was the tiniest nub of a coc-k and testes she had ever seen, sitting softly in the soaked padding, and underneath was a round butt with a little dollop of poop sitting between here cheeks. It was telling her so much about Baby Cindy she had to cover her mouth from giggling. “You’re just a little poopy girl!” She teased. Seeing Baby Cindy so proud and unbothered to be seen as she was. Princess Alice began to take off her satin gloves and setting them aside, She then took a wipe and went to work on the big baby’s bottom, pushing all of the extra mess into the diaper. She got Baby Cindy to lift her bottom and slide out of the mess. Laying the clean Tinkerbell diaper underneath her butt. She applied some petroleum jelly onto her bottom and topped it off with a gentle powder dusting. Then the diaper was taped up and fit snugly around Baby Cindy's waist. Cindy made sure she was as well behaved as ever and was met with belly tickles as her diaper was fully cleaned.

“Now Princess Cindy is all clean for her royal subjects” Princess Alice buttoned up the onesie and gave some supporting claps. Baby Cindy bounced and sat up feeling so grateful for the experience. Princess Alice gave her a good look, “I think I know what will set you apart from the pack” She smiled and started to dig through her Princess clutch and pulled out some blush from her bag. She got some on the brush and started to pat on Baby Cindy’s cheeks, Baby Cindy stayed put as her cheeks were accentuated, making them stand out behind her pacifier. She pulled out some mascara and got her eyebrows bolder. “You might be mistaken for a Baby Doll now little Princess” Alice smiled as she pointed towards the mirror in the corner. Baby Cindy crawled forward and saw her babyish face. Feeling so pretty and freshened by the Princess. Cooing and standing up to waddle back, “Thank wou” Baby Cindy made out behind her paci as she tumbled towards the Princess who held her in a hug. “Oh you’re so very welcome, never stop being yourself ok Baby Cindy?” She asked earnestly as Baby Cindy nodded, “Poopy diapers and all!” Princess Alice teased as Baby Cindy took her words to heart. Princess Alice gave her a kiss on the forehead before taking her by the hand and helping her back down to the party. Baby Cindy returned to Mommy and Sally with a reaffirmed sense of self, whatever that looks like for a big baby.

Chapter 8: Baby Cindy Finally Gets Some Sally Time

Finally it was time for cake! Aunt Debra brought out a pink frosted chocolate cake with Bluey decorations towards Katie, all of the other kids were surrounding the table as the lights were down and everyone began singing. Sally sat next to Katie and sang beside her. Baby Cindy was doing her best to sing along but forgot to take out her paci, so it was indistinct from Lily’s babbling, who was sitting right beside her in a high chair. Baby Cindy was sitting in another high chair that Aunt Debra kept for these kinds of occasions. Katie blew out her candles and everyone cheered. Baby Cindy watched as everyone was served the moist, delicious cake, whimpering knowing Mommy wouldn’t be letting her have any cake. But that’s when Nana walked over to Cindy and Lily with a little treat. “I thought the little ones might enjoy some banana pudding”, placing down a small bowl. Baby Cindy was simply happy to have something sweet, an upgrade from regular baby food for sure.

The girls got bibs put around their necks, Lily given a soft purple bib with a lily flower in the center, while Baby Cindy’s pink bib literally read “Baby Cindy” in cursive, a Christmas gift from Santa Claus. Mommy and Nana each fed Cindy and Lily the banana pudding respectively. Baby Cindy lunged for the spoon each time, getting it all over her cheeks and chin, with plenty dropping onto her bib. She was even messier than Lily. Sally approached with her cake and sat beside  her sister and Mommy, digging into her cake. She giggles at Baby Cindy’s eagerness and messy appearance. “It’s definitely been a Messy Baby Cindy day” Sally said, with a light touch of “I told you so” thrown in there. “At this point she’s been getting so messy I don’t know why we bother cleaning her up” Mommy chuckled as she still tried to wipe some of Baby Cindy’s mess up with her bib.

Finishing up her cake, Sally asked Mommy if she could help feed Cindy. Mommy gave Sally the bowl and locked in, “Can you say ahhh for me Princess Baby Butt?” cooed Sally, making Cindy open her mouth obediently, with little airplane sounds, Sally led the spoonfuls of pudding into Baby Cindy’s mouth, with a little less mess. Sally continued to show the hold she had on the giant baby girl. Nana watched their sisterly bond before her eyes and felt touched how such a silly relationship could do such wonders for their entire family. Sally put the pudding down and picked up Baby Cindy’s bottle from her high chair. She leaned forward and slipped the nipple between Baby Cindy’s lips as she nursed hands free, “Sally honey, I’m sure Cindy can hold her own bottle.” Mommy assured her, “But Mommy, Baby Cindy likes it when we feed her!” Sally smiled as Baby Cindy nursed more of the milk in a state of tranquility for the grown ups. “Of course, silly me” Mommy sighed as she rubbed Sally’s back. Feeling a complex sense of pride over their relationship.

Sally pulled the bottle out when Baby Cindy was finished. She made sure to lean forward to burp her sister, she continued and asks “Mommy, Katie and I want to have a sleepover tonight super bad. Aunt Debra already said it would be alright. Can we pretty please?” Baby Cindy let out a big belch, making Lily giggle and Nana reached out for a chin tickle for Cindy. Mommy just smiled, “Of course you can, I’m sure Katie would love to spend more time with you. I know you’ll be a great influence.” Sally was excited but Baby Cindy looked a little upset, starting to get fussy in her seat for attention, “Me toos?” She pleaded in her high chair. Mommy rubbed Cindy’s thigh, “Oh honey, Aunt Debra doesn’t need two babies to take care of tonight, especially when you’ve been making poopys all day.” Baby Cindy wasn’t happy with this answer. She continued to fuss as the water works began to start, turning heads, having been quite the source of drama all day. Baby Lily watched her former big cousin, crying with a bonnet around her face, sitting in a highchair. Unsure of what was happening. Sally tried to calm her sister down, taking her paci and placing it between her lips before she got too loud. “It’s ok Baby Cindy, I’ll be back tomorrow morning. I pinky promise!” She reassured her. Baby Cindy started to cool down as Sally wiped her tears off the Baby’s rosy cheeks. “You can’t cry! You’re gonna ruin your beautiful makeup!” She teased as Baby Cindy remembered and nodded, not wanting to ruin her look. “How about we play a bit before you and Mommy go home? I know we haven’t gotten to play a lot today.” Baby Cindy felt much better with all of Sally’s reassurance, as well as the promise of play. Mommy helped her out of the high chair as Sally took Cindy’s hand and led her out back to the yard.

Baby Cindy looked around shy, seeing most of the guests getting bored of the whiney big baby, to some relief. Sally found a stray pink balloon sitting on the grass. She got an idea and popped it into the air. “Keepy Uppy Baby Cindy” She yelled as Baby Cindy saw the balloon coming down, knowing what to do. Waddling over, she hit the balloon up high. “Great job Baby Cindy!” Sally cheered as she bopped it back up as it reached over towards her. Baby Cindy took a little tumble as she hit the ball. But popped up without much fuss to Sally’s relief. The girls got the attention of other party guests, who joined in chasing around the balloon. Baby Cindy would pop the balloon up now and then and get it pretty high, which made her feel like a part of the team. The game went on for 20 whole minutes, and those were 20 minutes that Baby Cindy had a lot of fun at Katie’s Big Girl Birthday Party.

Chapter 9: Baby Cindy Puts a Target on Her Diaper

The party started to wind down around 6 pm. Kids were being picked up by parents and everyone was heading home after a long afternoon of festivities. Mommy got a packed backpack for Sally from the trunk and gave it to Aunt Debra. Everyone began saying their good-byes, giving hugs and kisses. A young, short Woman approached Mommy, Baby Cindy turned and saw her holding Connor, looking a little awkward again. “Hello Joan, it was so great meeting you and Cindy.” said Connor’s Mommy. “Likewise Christina! Connor was just darling.” She smiled at the little baby in his Mommy’s arms. “I think Connor has taken a real shine to Cindy, I’ve heard so many great things about how she plays with other kids.” Connor’s Mommy gushed. “Well we should set a playdate. Baby Cindy can always use more playmates closer to her development.” Joan assured. The two exchanged numbers and Baby Cindy sighed knowing she hadn’t seen the last of Connor. Baby Cindy and Lily each gave each other head kisses. Lily cooing and waving, glad to spend the day with her infinitely interesting pamper packer of a big baby cousin. Katie also gave Baby Cindy a quick hug before letting go quick. “She smells kind of funny, may wanna check her Aunt Joan” Katie giggled as Joan chuckled and Sally sighed at Katie’s immaturity.

Before they left, Sally helped Mommy bring Baby Cindy back to the car. Mommy opened the backseat and Sally helped Baby Cindy into her carseat. “I’m gonna miss you Baby Cindy, but I’ll see you tomorrow OK’” Sally promised her. Cindy was still upset about going home without her, cooing and pouting. But just giving her a big hug, not having much of a choice. Sally gave her one last tummy tickle and got out of the car as Mommy closed the door from the front seat. The minivan pulled out of the driveway as Sally waved alongside Aunt Debra and Baby Lily. Baby Cindy watched as Katie pulled Sally back inside to play as Baby Cindy drove home with Mommy, not even dancing to the baby music Mommy had put on. “It'll be tomorrow before you know it honey” She cooed to the backseat, as Baby Cindy sulked into her paci, “Plus now you get Mommy all to yourself, aren’t you lucky!” she teased as Baby Cindy perked up a bit. Bouncing a bit to the music.

Baby Cindy looked out the windows and noticed they weren’t driving the way they usually do to go home. She watched as Mommy pulled into a strip mall full of big chain stores. Mommy pulled into a Target parking lot and managed to get a good parking spot. Mommy exited the car and opened the door to let Baby Cindy out. “I just need to grab a few things honey, it shouldn’t take long” Baby Cindy stood up and watched Mommy go through her diaper bag, pulling out a pink pony harness and bag. Putting a pack around Baby Cindy and clipping a strap over her chest. Baby Cindy follows along with Mommy leashed up and waddling beside her. They entered the front store and were greeted by an employee, who cooed softly at Baby Cindy, a friendly response that wasn’t too uncommon from strangers. “Good evening Ma’am, do you need to know where the baby section is?” She asked with a truly welcoming smile. “How did you know?” Mommy chuckled as she got directions and went on her way with Cindy. For an eyesore of a toddler, Baby Cindy was dressed in such a way that agreed with who she was. It was that reason a few people were easily endeared to the big crinkler.

Mommy got out a little shopping basket and walked down the aisles, Baby Cindy trying to keep up and seeing more faces, other babies sitting in strollers, none of them dressed quite as babyish as the titular Baby Cindy. Mommy brought them to the baby aisle, going through to get formula and some extra changing supplies. Baby Cindy followed along as another Mother entered the aisle with her cart, a young girl no older than 2 was sitting in the cart seat. Mommy gave the other shopper a smile, as their two babies locked eyes. The little girl looking almost a little scared of such a big baby. Confusing her a little bit. She held on tight to a stuffed glimmering dragon she had brought into the store with her. At the same time, Baby Cindy immediately eyed the dragon and was so impressed with what a cool stuffie she had. She tapped Mommy who turned around, “What’s wrong honey.” She looked back, Baby Cindy pointed to the cart and the stuffie inside, “I wan pwease?” She asked behind her paci, trying to be a little syrupy for Mommy. “No Honey, we’re not getting new toys today.” Baby Cindy looked back and was getting upset. After spending the whole day at the birthday party, watching Katie’s pile of presents getting higher and higher, it wasn’t fair that she could just have one toy. She started to stomp her feet a bit in protest at Mommy’s verdict. The other Mother moved a little bit up noticing the commotion as the little girl kept watch of the big baby’s temper tantrum

“Baby Cindy! this is very unbecoming of a Princess.” Mommy warned her, Baby Cindy was so anxious and not standing down, only Sally could really calm her in a situation like this and she was away, Baby Cindy was back in brat mode and did the only thing related to “power” she had. She bent her legs and started to push, clenching her paci and finding something in her body to expel. feeling the formula from earlier doing some work and squatting in the aisle. She made some huffy noises behind her pacifier, producing a warm, runny poopy into the seat, along with a gnarly formula fart. Baby Cindy’s diaper less expanded as it got stained by the mucky butt. The mother of the little girl covered her mouth in shock as the little girl clapped for Baby Cindy, giving her a baby's approval in her tantrum. Baby Cindy looked back at Mommy feeling self satisfied, while Mommy just smirked, “Honey, you’ve been doing that all day, for the past few years now. You’re not getting your toy.” Mommy gave a harsh tug again and the two of them kept walking. Baby Cindy felt her bottom squish as they made their way down the aisles. Waddling along knowing any other outburst wouldn’t go her way.

Mommy went to the self checkout line, going through the few items she had. Baby Cindy stood behind her, stinking up the small space as other customers were taking notice and trying to be polite despite the pungent odor radiating off the big baby’s bottom. “Mommy that big baby smells like poop” a little boy told his Mommy who hushed them trying to fane politeness. Baby Cindy could feel the discomfort, and was feeling a little self conscious with Mommy’s attitude. She cooed at Mommy who didn’t look back, “You’re not getting changed until we get home, that’s your fault young lady.” She bagged everything up, but not before announcing, “I’m sorry everyone, this one has been a handful all day” Mommy tugged again and Baby Cindy almost fell on her bottom as she followed behind as fast as she could. To some chuckles, they exited the store and went back to the car. Mommy strapped Baby Cindy back in and sighed as she rolled down the windows for the drive home.

Chapter 10: Baby Cindy’s Bedtime Poopy Humpies

Mommy drove into the quiet neighborhood as the sun was starting to set. It was just after 7:30 and it was getting very late for Baby Cindy. Mommy pulled into the driveway and parked in the garage. She brought the bag of baby supplies inside first, setting them down in the kitchen before coming back for Baby Cindy, who was sitting patiently in her muck butt before turning attention to Mommy as she was unstrapped and helped out of the minivan. Baby Cindy was brought upstairs into her nursery. Crawling inside as Mommy closed the gate. “I’m going to take a shower and get comfy first, so just keep yourself out of trouble please.” Mommy walked back to her room. Leaving the big baby to herself. She crawled over to her toys feeling the heft of her diaper, smushed in place on her butt. Baby Cindy was more than content to get some alone time with her latest messy diaper. She didn’t waste any time and crawled over to her big pile of stuffies.

Baby Cindy had gotten a number of hand me downs plushies from Sally. It was enough to comfortably hold the big baby, with lots of different soft spots and sounds. Baby Cindy crawled on top carefully, towards one of her favorite giant puppy plushies. She mounted the big stuffy and found her comfy spot. She looked behind at the open door again, sure that Mommy wouldn’t be back for a bit. Baby Cindy began to thrust into her diaper, getting the insides of her diapers all mixed together as she felt her throbbing little cock slosh around in the saturated padding. Baby Cindy had been able to suppress most of her old self in her regression, but her old self was a chronic masturbator. So she had to get her urges out somewhere, and they had started coming in the form of her stinkiest, fullest diapers she could make. Mixed with the baby powder enveloping the inside of her diaper, it was all mixed with the comfort that she associated after getting off, wiggling and whimpering, not even thinking about where her baby monitor was pointing.

On the other end, Mommy watched smirking as her once adult son, getting off from a full diaper in a pile of baby toys. She rolled her eyes knowing that whatever the plan for Baby Cindy had been in the beginning, had worked way too well. There was a world where Joan thought as Sally grew up, she could get her “little sister” to maybe consider the potty again and grow from this experience of second babyhood. But that was not looking bright, as Baby Cindy was living each and every day in her most comfortable and boldest state she’s ever been. She put her phone down and took a shower, being fully aware how the act ended, getting herself rinsed off and taken care of after a whole day outside at a children’s birthday party. She changed into some sweats and walked back to Baby Cindy’s nursery, the smell of which drifted too far down the hall for her comfort. She looked inside and saw Baby Cindy passed out in the corner where she had finished her extra dirty deed. Lying in her mess half asleep. Mommy gave a whistle and Baby Cindy popped up, seeing Mommy and crawling out of the stuffie pile and towards the nursery door, thinking she was pulling a fast one on her all knowing Mommy, who opened up the baby gate. Baby Cindy was then to her nightly bubble bath.

Baby Cindy’s onesie and bonnet were taken off and thrown into the hamper, keeping the paci and taking off the ring, Mommy went for Baby Cindy's dirty diaper, standing up as Mommy kneeled down to peel it off, dropping the load onto the floor, obviously all over her waist from Baby Cindy’s playtime. She wiped the baby girl down and got all the messy chunks off before helping her into the tub to get soaped down. Mommy watched Baby Cindy splash around with a yawn, giving a smile at her carefree play. She made sure to scrub around her waist to keep her rash free. Giving her privates a little scrub, as they stayed soft and almost invisible. She got Cindy out of the tub and dried her off with a towel before sending her back into her nursery, unbound by her diaper but still pattering around. She climbed onto the changing table, seeming excited for her next diaper more than usual. Mommy watched all this happen and approached her big baby girl’s calm rocking body. Mommy looked down and smiled at her, “I know it was really hard not playing with your sister today baby girl, I’m sorry about that.” Baby Cindy cooed hearing her feelings validated.

Mommy pulled out an Alphagator diaper and fluffed it up, sliding it under Cindy’s butt. “She’s really excited to try things on her own and explore, so she may not always be around to play with”. Mommy opened up the rash cream and gave a heavy spread around Cindy’s heinie. “But the thing is, she wouldn’t be that way if you weren’t making her feel so confident in herself” Mommy took the talc-um powder and started to spread it generously onto Cindy’s little cock. “You are the best baby sister a mother could ask for, and I am so proud of you for bringing this family closer together.” Baby Cindy looked up at Mommy, hearing the tone in her voice and smiling back at the praise, even if not totally taking in the scope of her words. “I Just want you to know that whenever you’re ready, we can help you grow back up to be just as wonderful as your sister, I know you would be.” Mommy started to pull the diaper up as Baby Cindy immediately started to urinate into the open diaper. Mommy heard the trickle as Cindy made sure to soak the front of her diaper before it was taped, a relieved grin behind her paci. Mommy just looked down, not surprised, but a little defeated, giving Baby Cindy a smirk. “However long it takes, Cindy.” she sighed, Taping the wet diaper onto her and rubbing her tummy. “I don’t think you’ll mind a little wet diaper tonight will you Princess Baby Butt?” Mommy smirked as Baby Cindy cooed as the warm squish filled under her.

Mommy grabbed her Princess Party sleepshirt and slid it on top of her body snugly. She then went to the drawer and pulled out a pair of frilly plastic polka dot panties. “I’m thinking I need to play it safe with you dear.” Mommy said as she pulled up the plastic pants and got them snugly over her diaper. Baby Cindy smiled at the extra crinkles as she crawled over to her crib, getting onto the steps and getting into her crib, not without letting out a toot from inside her diaper. “Oh goody” Mommy rolled her eyes and closed the crib, winding up the mobile. “Sweet stinky dreams Baby Cindy” Mommy blew her a kiss and left the room. Getting Baby Cindy to bed around 8:30, an appropriate enough Saturday Night bedtime for a big baby. Baby Cindy cozied up with Sarah the Unicorn and snuggled close. She closed her eyes to go to dreamworld. It wasn't long before she felt her tummy rumbling, and started to squish together as she made a big grunt, one that was picked up again on the baby monitor. Mommy looked up from her book in her bedroom. “Well, I think that’s a new record.”

THE END!

Baby Cindy will return.