LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first time messing

I can't remember exactly when it was but years ago and before Covid. I have been wearing and wetting nappies in public for years and had occasionally messed at home. Messing my nappy has never been a big thing for me but I enjoy it when it happens. For some reason, can't remember why, I was curious about what it would be like to mess in public. So I planned it. I had to go into town so I waited until I felt the beginnings of the urge to poo. I walked into the town centre with a nappy already on and did my errands. I had already planned where I would do it because I knew where the toilets were in the big Debenhams department store. When I felt the need to go I went to the top floor of the shop and browsed the shelves. When I felt the poo come I squatted and looked at items on a low shelf. Pooing my nappy right in the shop with other people milling around was thrilling, and felt so babyish and naughty. I play as a bigger kid so I should know better than to fill my nappy in public like that! When I was done I walked around for a little bit to enjoy the feeling then I went and changed my nappy in the toilets.

Over time I found that it was easy to use the baby change facilities in Debenhams too and I loved lying on the baby changing mat in there - much better than the disabled toilets with no space. Sucking on my dummy and changing on a baby change table was amazing. Just a shame there was no mummy to do it for me.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, emily said:

Over time I found that it was easy to use the baby change facilities in Debenhams too and I loved lying on the baby changing mat in there - much better than the disabled toilets with no space. Sucking on my dummy and changing on a baby change table was amazing. 

I used to use the baby change at Debenhams to, much better than standing up in a toilet cubicle 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I used to use the baby change at Debenhams to, much better than standing up in a toilet cubicle 

I really wish I was there to change your dirty diapers my little Ashy! And I think likewise you would do the same for me.😃😁😊🤭🧸

• Like 2