LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Huggies Model (Chapter 7 - updated Apr 30, 2024)

This story is satisfactory from beginning to end. You have created a perfect image of parents and children without adding too much dragging and dragging plot. The final chapter summarizes the story with a clear ending, making it a successful story! I really like it and look forward to you writing more such beautiful stories!

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Annie_Austria said:

Hello

I really liked the storry. Hopefully you would find the time to worl on a sequel.  Thanks for your work. 

Annie

Thank you.  What parts of the story did you like?  Recently I've been thinking a lot about what elements make a story an ABDL story, and what of those elements I like.  I guess I'm kind of trying to figure out how I know I won't like a story after reading a few pages.

Also, I started reading your story - I like it so far.  Would you mind if I PM you?

I like it that lucy is still a playing child and that the balance between diaper content and nomal childish life is still ok.

In particular i like the sceen where she wets her diaper at the playground because it is written in the right timeframe. So in this time  the diapers where not so good and leaks where surely an regular occurrence and at the same time it shows the carefree life of the little girl.  

Sure you can contact me on PM, I am always interested in learning how others write their stories and talk through ideas and drafts if you want.