LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Easter Bunnies (Full Story)

Melony and her boyfriend meet up with their friends for a garden party, but the girls are acting more like toddlers getting ready for an Easter egg hunt, and Melony’s boyfriend expects her to join them.

Part 1

“Are you looking forward to playing with your friends, sweetie?”

Melony scowled at her boyfriend as they walked up the driveway. “Don’t say it in such a patronising way, Peter!” she snapped, tossing back her long black hair. “How many times do I have to tell you not to talk to me like a child?”

“Sorry, Mel,” said Peter, taking her hand and giving it a squeeze. “I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, baby. I know you’re very sensitive about that sort of thing.”

Melony pressed her lips together. Even his apologies were infantilising! Mostly she liked having Peter as her boyfriend; he was tall and handsome, and decent enough in bed, but he could be infuriatingly condescending at times – even though they were the same age, he sometimes treated her more like a toddler than the twenty-four-year-old woman she actually was. But now wasn’t the time for an argument. She’d save her scoldings for when they got home.

Peter knocked on the front door, and a few moments later it swung open to reveal a smiling, sandy-haired young man. “About time, you two!” George said cheerfully, standing back to let them over the threshold. “Happy Easter! Come on in. Hazel and Oliver are already here.” He shook hands with Peter as he passed and, to Melony’s annoyance, placed his hand on her back to move her along down the corridor, as though she couldn’t do it by herself. “Hazel’s just upstairs with Oliver, being changed into something more comfortable,” he said, “and Jackie’s playing out in the garden.”

Melony clenched her teeth. There was that word again. Playing. Anyone could be forgiven for thinking he was talking about a trio of three-year-olds, and not three grown women in their mid-twenties. And there was something about his smile that Melony didn’t like. But then George often looked like he was laughing at some private joke. It was maddening! She didn’t know how Jackie could stand it.

They were led into the bright kitchen at the back of the house. Double doors opened out onto a wooden decking, and beyond that a large green lawn with patches of brightly coloured Spring flowers. But before Melony could head out into the sun, she heard running footsteps on the landing above them, and then the unmistakable sound of someone rushing down the stairs as fast as they could.

“Hazel!” she heard a man call. She recognised Oliver’s voice. There were more hurried footfalls above them. “Wait for Daddy, silly girl!”

A moment later, a young brunette woman ran, or rather toddled, through the hallway to join them in the kitchen. “Mewwie!” she squealed, coming to a stop in front of them.

“Hazel?!” Melony gasped. Her normally shy, reserved friend was standing in front of her wearing a pair of trainers on her feet, a set of bunny ears on her head, and absolutely nothing in between. Her bare pussy and perky breasts were on full display, though it didn’t seem to bother her one bit. There was a vacant, innocent look in her green-brown eyes, and she was grinning broadly.

“Hazel, what are you doing?!” Melony asked, blushing scarlet with second-hand embarrassment. “Why are you dressed like that?!”

Oliver chuckled as he entered the kitchen behind his girlfriend. “I’m not sure I’d call her dressed at all, Mellie,” he said, winking at her. “My little lady was more comfortable in her birthday suit, but I insisted on shoes.” He patted his girlfriend’s bare bottom. “And of course, she absolutely refused to go without her pretty bunny ears.” He kissed Hazel on the cheek. “Didn’t you, baby girl?” he cooed. “You wanted to be Daddy’s nakie little bunny rabbit!”

Hazel giggled delightedly. “Nakie bunny!” she echoed, bouncing on the spot and making her boobs jiggle about.

“But she has to tell Daddy when she needs her potty,” Oliver said, “because we don’t want to leave any puddles on George’s floor, do we, baby?”

Hazel nodded seriously at her boyfriend. “Tell Daddy,” she agreed. “Don’t need puw-ups!”

“Not during the day at least,” said Oliver, bending down to give his girlfriend another kiss, this time on the forehead. “You’re Daddy’s big girl, aren’t you?”

“What the fuck is going on here?!” Melony demanded in a shrill voice. She realised she was breathing very fast. A part of her was sure this had to be some bizarre joke, but the blank look in Hazel’s eyes was telling her otherwise. She looked around at Peter and George, but neither of the boys seemed to think there was anything wrong with the situation. In fact, George looked like he was trying to hold back laughter as he took in the sight of Hazel standing nearly nude in front of him, prattling like a toddler. Peter was looking at her, however. There was a smirk playing around his lips, and an almost hungry look in his eyes.

Melony suddenly remembered that George had said Jackie was out in the garden, and she rushed to the back doors. Her heart dropped into her stomach when she reached them. Jackie was indeed playing in the garden. She was prancing about awkwardly like the littlest of toddlers, giggling and trying to catch butterflies. She wasn’t naked like Hazel, but Melony almost wished she was. She wore a pale pink dress, all frills and lace, and so short that it did nothing whatsoever to hide the enormously thick nappy she wore beneath. Even as Melony watched, Jackie bent over to peer at something in the grass, and her diapered bottom was thrust high into the air. The padding was sagging and discoloured. She’d clearly wet herself. A moment later, she straightened up and turned around, smiling even more vacantly than Hazel. Her blonde hair had been tied into a pair of pigtails, and she too wore a set of bunny ears.

Melony felt sick to her stomach. Something was very, very wrong here. Hazel and Jackie needed the hospital, or a psychologist, or something! They couldn’t be allowed to just walk around humiliating themselves like this! They needed help! Before she could get over her shock, however, Peter had walked up behind her and slipped a pair of fluffy bunny ears onto her head.

“What? What are you…?” Melony spun around, confused and angry, to see her boyfriend grinning at her. She lifted her hands to her head, feeling the soft ears, ready to rip them off, but by then it was already too late to stop the warm, fuzzy contentment spreading through her body from the top of her head to the tips of her toes…

Part 2

Mellie spotted the green tinfoil wrapping of an Easter egg hiding nestled among some dandelions, sparkling in the warm sunlight, and she toddled over at once to snatch it up before Hazel or Jackie could get to it. She dropped it into her little wicker basket and felt a burst of pride so strong that she simply had to do a happy little dance to let out some of her feelings. Her diaper crinkled between her legs, and she could feel her bunny ears wobbling on her head as she hopped happily from foot to foot. She didn’t like her stupid nappy, but she loved her fluffy bunny ears, and she loved the rest of her outfit too. Her pretty dress was yellow and white, and it had a big bow on the back. Daddy said it made her look very pretty.

She heard laughter behind her, and she looked around to see Daddy chuckling at her. He was sitting on the decking with Hazel and Jackie’s Daddies, and they were sipping some grown-up drink out of glasses. She’d already had her orange juice from a nice, safe sippy-cup. Because she was a big girl, Daddy had said. She didn’t need to be bottle-fed like Jackie. She wasn’t as big as Hazel (who didn’t even need a diaper!) but she wasn’t a silly baby either. She grinned back at her Daddy and waved.

Hazel toddled over to her. “How many eggs haf you got, Mewwie?” she demanded.

Mellie looked into her basket. She didn’t know. Numbers were so hard, but she didn’t want to look silly in front of a big girl like Hazel. “Fwee…” she said, uncertainly.

Hazel giggled. “Nu-uh! You gots way more than fwee!” She peered into Mellie’s basket, her face scrunched up with the effort of thinking. “You gots… seven!” She looked back at Mellie and put her hands on her bare hips, smiling smugly. “You can’t count! You just a baby wike Jackie!”

“No!” Mellie whined, stamping her foot. “I a big girl!”

“Nu-uh!” Hazel said again, shaking her head. “You need nappies! You just a baby!”

Mellie felt tears welling up in her eyes. “I don’t!” She hiked up her dress and reached for the tapes of her disposable diaper, intending to rip the stupid, babyish thing off and throw it into the bushes.

“Don’t touch your nappy, Mellie!” Daddy’s stern voice rang out across the garden, and Mellie whipped her hand away from the tapes at once with a whimper. “You need it, baby girl! Taking it off is a big no-no!”

Hazel smirked with satisfaction and ran off to find some more eggs, bare bottom jiggling, but she stopped after just a few paces and clutched a hand to her princess parts. “Daddy!” she cried, looking over at the grown-ups with sudden desperation. She started dancing just like Mellie had been, hopping from one foot to the other. “I need my potty, Daddy! Gotta pee-pee now!

“Okay, darling!” her Daddy replied. “Come here quickly! I’ve got your potty!”

“You too, Jackie!” Jackie’s Daddy said. “Time for a diaper check!”

“And you Mellie!” Mellie’s own Daddy called, his voice much gentler this time. He spread his arms wide. “Come to Dada, sweetheart! I want to see how many eggs you’ve found!”

Mellie’s bad feelings at being scolded vanished at once, and a big smile tugged at her lips. She ran as fast as she could over to the decking, following behind Hazel potty-dancing her way towards her Daddy. Jackie brought up the rear, toddling along like she’d barely learned to walk. Her nappy was hanging very low between her legs. She was such a silly baby, Mellie thought, throwing a superior look over her shoulder at the girl. Her nappy wasn’t anywhere near that droopy – though as she waddled over to her Daddy, she felt a sudden wetness spreading around her no-no spot. With a blush, she realised she was wetting herself. She wished she could hold it and use the potty like a big girl, but she couldn’t control when she went pee-pee. Daddy had told her so, and Daddy was always right. Warm wee-wee flooded her diaper as she toddled towards the decking, and the thirsty padding between her legs soaked it all up. She could feel her Pampers getting heavier and bulkier, pushing her thighs apart and making her waddle even more pronounced.

“Hurry, Daddy!” Hazel pleaded, squirming in desperation as her Daddy placed a white training potty down on the decking in front of her. He took her by the hands and guided her bottom down onto the plastic seat, and Hazel let out a loud sigh of relief. A moment later, the tinkling sound of pee hitting the bottom of her potty reached their ears, just as Mellie reached the decking and fell into her Daddy’s arms.

“What a big girl!” Hazel’s Daddy crooned, stroking Hazel’s bare back and bending down to kiss the top of her head. “Look at you going pee-pee in the potty, just like a grown-up!”

Hazel beamed up at him, and Mellie watched jealously. Her full lips formed a pout, and her grumpiness only worsened when she felt Daddy pulling back the waistband of her nappy to check her bottom. “No messies yet,” he declared, letting her diaper snap back into place. He slipped his hand down the front of her pants next. “Uh-oh…” he cooed, taking a seat in a garden chair and pulling her into his lap. “I think somebody’s done a big pee-pee, hasn’t she?” He bounced her on his knee and made her soggy diaper squish beneath her. “Does Daddy’s little girl have an icky wet nappy?”

“Daddddyyyy…” Mellie whined, wrinkling her nose and blushing.

“I’m sorry, baby girl,” he said, kissing her on the nose. “I didn’t mean to make you upset. I know how sensitive you are about your baby pants, but you’re just too little for the potty at the moment. Maybe Daddy will potty train you in a few years’ time, hmm? Would you like that, princess?”

“Weally?!” Mellie looked into his face excitedly. She didn’t know how long a year was, but she desperately wanted to get out of diapers.

Daddy chuckled and bounced her on his knee again. “Sure, baby. It might take a while, but maybe one day you’ll be able to wear big girl pull-ups, or even go bare botty like Hazel!”

“Yay!” Mellie wiggled happily in his lap. “Fank you, Daddy!”

All of the grown-ups started laughing then. Hazel giggled too, and even Jackie let out a happy gurgle. Mellie joined in, but she didn’t really get what was funny.

“I’m not sure my little lady is ever getting out of nappies,” said Jackie’s Daddy as he lifted his baby girl’s legs into the air by the ankles, exposing her messy bottom. Near the beginning of the egg hunt, Jackie had squatted down in the middle of the garden and pooped her pants, but since she didn’t fuss much over a dirty diaper, there’d been no need to change her straight away. “Are you, stinky-bum?” her Daddy cooed while he worked at her bottom with baby wipes. “I think you’re going to spend the rest of your life in messy nappies!”

“Methee nappeeth!” Jackie echoed, lifting her legs all the way back over her head and trying to cram her toes into her mouth.

“You’re a bit soggy,” Mellie’s Daddy told her, hugging her tightly, “but I don’t think you need a change just yet.” He patted her crotch. “That nappy can hold a lot more.”

Once Hazel had finished on her potty, and Jackie was done getting her nappy changed, the three girls had their egg baskets inspected. Mellie had seven, Hazel had ten, and Jackie had four.

“There are still a few more out there,” said Jackie’s Daddy. “Shall we take advantage of the good weather and let them keep playing for now?”

“Good idea,” said Hazel’s Daddy. “It would be good for them to burn off some more energy before naptime. My little tot will be bouncing off the walls if we take her inside.”

“Alright girls,” said Mellie’s Daddy. “Good job finding all those eggs! Do you think you can find the last ones too?”

The three ladies nodded earnestly.

“Then off you go, little ones!” said Daddy. He gave Mellie’s bottom a pat to send her on her way, and she toddled off back into the garden with her two friends, diaper squishing wetly between her thighs, eager to find as many eggs as she could.

Part 3

Melony woke up from her nap feeling strange. Her first thought was of chocolate. Daddy had said she could have some of her Easter eggs after her nap, and she could feel a rumbling in her tummy. But her second thought was about why she was taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon. She wasn’t a baby, after all. Only dumb babies needed naps. She lifted her head off her pillow and looked around blearily. She was sharing a crib with Jackie. Her friend was still fast asleep, sucking her thumb peacefully, and she was giving off a strong smell of urine. But then, Melony thought, as she lifted the covers and looked down at the sodden adult diaper around her own waist, that could just as easily be her…

She blinked. Her head felt funny. Or had it been feeling funny before? She put a hand to the top of her head, but there was nothing there. No bunny ears. Where had they gone? A slight frown creased her brow. Why did she want them so badly anyway? They were just a pair of stupid bunny ears. They were for little girls. Or were they for big girls too? Her frown became more pronounced. She was pretty sure she’d seen grown-ups wearing bunny ears. Girls in sexy outfits. So they couldn’t be that immature.

Melony got up on her knees, and her mouth twisted into a grimace as her nappy sagged heavily. It was so full of wee-wee that it almost touched the plastic sheet of Jackie’s crib. Her outfit definitely wasn’t mature. Adults didn’t wear yucky wet diapers. She put her hands to her chest, and her felt her breasts through the fabric of the yellow t-shirt Daddy had dressed her in for her nap. But little girls didn’t have these.

Then it all came flooding back to her in a rush, all her memories, all her awareness. “Oh my God…” she whispered. She started shaking Jackie awake. “Jackie,” she hissed urgently, panic rising inside her. Their boyfriends were trying to turn them into overgrown toddler freaks! “Jackie, wake up!”

Jackie’s eyes fluttered open and she pulled her thumb out of her mouth with a pop. “Dada?” she murmured sleepily.

“No, Jackie, it’s me! It’s Melony! Wake up! You’ve got to remember who you are!”

Jackie rubbed her eyes with her fists and blinked up at her. “Mewwie?” She clambered awkwardly up onto her knees too, then she grinned. “Mewwie!” she squealed, and wrapped Melony in a tight hug. “I wuv you!”

Melony cringed. She could feel her friend’s braless breasts squishing against her. “I love you too, Jackie,” she said, keeping her voice low, “but right now we need to get out of here.” She extracted herself from the cuddle. “You’re not a baby, Jackie. You’re a grown woman, remember? You’re twenty-four years old. You’re training to be a doctor!”

Jackie cocked her head, still grinning. She let out a gurgling giggle that suggested to Melony she hadn’t understood a word of what she’d just said, or perhaps she just thought they were playing.

Hazel stirred beneath the sheets of her mattress on the floor. She yawned and stretched and got to her feet; as the Hello Kitty covers fell from her body, she was revealed wearing nothing but a soaking wet pair of training pants. It was no wonder the room smelled like pee – all three women had wet themselves in their sleep.

“Hazel!” Melony said urgently, turning her attention to her other friend.

Hazel blushed and covered her padded crotch with her hands. “Acc-see-dents doesn’t count when it’s naptime,” she mumbled shamefully. “Daddy says.”

“Hazel please! You’re not a toddler! You’re an adult!”

Hazel beamed. “I a big girl!” she declared proudly, putting her hands on her hips and standing with her legs wide, making the droop of her pull-ups obvious. “Not a baby wike you and Jackie!”

“No!” Melony pleaded. “Hazel, we’re all adults! Our boyfriends have done something to us! You’ve got to wake up!”

Hazel shook her head in a superior way. “Am awake, Mewwie,” she said. “Siwwy baby!”

At that moment, the door to the bedroom opened and Peter came in.

“You!” Melony snarled, getting to her feet and gripping the side of the crib, glaring at her boyfriend. “What the hell have you done to us?!”

Peter raised his eyebrow. “That’s no way to talk to your Daddy, little one,” he said, sternly. “Keep that up and I’ll have no choice but to put you over my knee.”

“You’re not my Daddy!” Melony shouted furiously. “And you can’t talk to me that way! I don’t know if you drugged us or hypnotized us or what, but when I get out of here you’re going straight into a fucking prison cell!”

His expression quite calm, Peter walked up to the crib and lowered the bars. Then he took Jackie by the hand and helped her down onto the carpet. “Hazel,” he said, turning to the nearly nude young woman, “be a good girl, take Jackie and go and find your Daddies, okay? I think they’ll give you some of your Easter chocolate! But Mellie’s being a naughty little girl, so I’m going to have to give her a spanking before she can come downstairs.”

Jackie’s eyes widened and Hazel giggled. “Yes, Mewwie’s Daddy!” she chirped, and she took Jackie by the hand and skipped out of the room in nothing but her pissy pull-up, dragging her infantilized friend along beside her.

Once they were gone, Peter turned back to her. He pointed his finger at the floor. “Come here, Mellie. Out of the crib. You’ve earned yourself a sore, red bottom, young lady.”

“You’re crazy!” Melony shouted. “I’m not gonna let you spank me, you monster!”

“In a minute or two, you’re not going to have the will to resist, darling. Not when Daddy gives you a stern look. Your mind will be regressing back to babyhood any moment now.”

“W-what do you mean?” Melony stammered, as a chill ran through her body at his words.

“There we no drugs, sweetie,” said Peter. “No hypnosis. Just your special bunny ears. They made all those wonderful changes inside your head, just like they did with your two little friends, and the effects are totally permanent, baby girl. This is just a little bounce-back, that’s all. Jackie had hers yesterday, and Hazel had hers just before we arrived today. One final little burst of adulthood before it’s back to diapers forever.”

“No…” Melony whispered. But she could already feel it happening in her mind. Her head was getting fuzzy again. Soft and fuzzy. Like it was full of cotton candy. She shook her head fiercely. “No!” she shouted. Her face was burning with humiliation at the thought of being stuck as an adult-sized toddler for the rest of her life, being gawped at and cooed over by strangers, by her friends and family, by her lunatic of a boyfriend. “I’m not gonna be wike… like that forever!”

“I’m afraid there’s no going back now, baby,” Peter said gently. “If you had any last things you wanted to say as a grown-up, now’s the time, because in a few moments you’ll have the behaviours and intellectual level of a three-year-old.” He grinned. “But I’m going to treat you like you’re two.” He looked her over thoughtfully. “Oliver wanted a happy toddler girl who’s proud as a peach to sit on an oversized child’s potty and pee in it in front of a crowd,” he said. “Hazel was always so shy before, but now she’s quite the little exhibitionist, as I’m sure you’ve noticed! George just wanted to see Jackie transformed into a dim-witted baby, barely out of infancy, without a thought in her pretty little head. She was so smart before; I think George finds it funny that she’s now too dumb to even tell when she’s pooped her pants.”

Melony could only stare at her boyfriend in horror. It was getting harder and harder to hold her thoughts together, and there was another problem too – the rumbling in her tummy from earlier had changed into a different feeling, a fullness in her bottom. She clenched her rear tightly.

“But I wanted something a little different from both of them,” Daddy went on. Peter. His name was Peter, not Daddy. “I wanted the sweet spot; a girl who’s just mature enough to want to be out of diapers, but who has to wear them anyway. I think that would be perfect for you, Mellie.”

Mellie shook her head again, her lips forming a pout. “No!” she whined. Her head felt so empty. So light and fluffy. Fluffy like a bunny. “Don’t wanna… Don’t wike…” The pressure in her bottom was building, becoming impossible to control almost as quickly as it had first appeared.

“Go on, baby,” her boyfriend cooed. “Any last thoughts before it’s back to baby-land for good for big girl Melony?”

Mellie looked up into his eyes. A mixture of fear and anger and confusion burned in hers. “Gotta go poopy!” she blurted, and then bent her knees, screwed up her face, and started to poop her pants.

Above her, Daddy laughed. “That’s my little Mellie,” he cooed, patting her on the head. She let out a loud grunt and pushed a load into her nappy, quickly followed by a long gush of pee-pee. “That’s Daddy’s little stinker! Melony the big girl is all gone now, isn’t she? It’s just silly baby Mellie left, ready to spend the rest of Easter toddling around in a dirty diaper. Ready for a lifetime of loving cuddles and strict discipline from her Daddy. Finish up making your whoopsie, baby, then move that messy bum of yours out of the crib. Your big girl brains might have leaked out into your nappy, but Daddy hasn’t forgotten that you need a spanking!

The End

If you want to read more evil stories or captions about women being transformed into overgrown babies, I also post on TumblrDeviantArt, and SubscribeStar.

• Like 3