LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Days

I was 17 when I was introduced to the AB scene, I along with the rest of the family had been to a wedding and I met this woman - I shall call her Ann - she was a friend of the family and as she was a lot older - about my mothers age - she did not make much of an impression on me, but that was about to change.

As the afternoon wore on I was getting bored, unable to get a drink and just watching the clock until I was able to go back home. Ann I noticed was leaving and she had her daughter -who I shall call Jo -about my age with her, she offered to give me a lift back and as all the grownups were talking I figured that I would not be missed and was gone in a shot.

As we drove back Ann explained that she was leaving as her daughter had school in the morning and had to get ready for bed, I said that it was still early and Ann said that my parents were to soft on me.

Jo was blushing and Ann said that she was going to bath Jo and she would be in bed by 8PM sharp. She pointed out that a few whacks of her hand could discipline the most unruly of children. As she said that she pulled up at my place and said I could pop around any time and passed me her address.

I could not stop thinking about that and I spent the whole night thinking about Jo and wanking off. In the morning, I decided to pop around as she was only a short bus ride away.

As I headed to the door, she must have seen me from inside and she opened the door saying for me to come in. She said that Jo had gone to school and as she had an early finish she would be back at just after three.

I asked how she knew she would be back at that time and she said that as her school was just around the corner, if she was late she had best have a good excuse for being late. Ann then explained that children needed some discipline and she warmed Jo's backside many a day.

Blushing I said that my parents did not believe in spanking and Ann said that she did more than spank. She explained that if Jo acted naughty she would put her back into diapers and treat her as a baby.

We sat having a coffee and Ann said that she felt that a spanking was something my parents should have given me, then she said that after I could get the same as her daughter.

I asked what she meant, planning on leaving as she was scaring me.

Ann smiled at me saying that naughty boys need a nappy and like Jo I would get the same. :D

I was not sure what to say and she said for me to come with her, she took a hold of my wrist and led me through her house. I found myself giving in and let her lead me.

I started to ask what was going on and she said that good little boys did as they were told and kept quiet.

She led me upstairs to a bedroom and I just stood there as she unpacked a large nappy on the bed, placed a towel and talc on the bed then turned to face me.

Take your clothes off she said, I did not move and Ann stepped forward and before I knew it she pulled down my trousers and hauled me across her lap.

Her hand came down with a loud crack on my backside and I yelped in pain, now stand up and undress she said. Adding that if I needed more she could easily do that.

So I did and handed her my clothes. Finally I stood there in just my pants and she said no need to be shy, I will soon have you in a nappy. Before I could take them off she moved forward and did that herself.

I just stood there in shock as she pulled them down and taking hold of my wrist she then led to the bed she began to powder my backside as she lay me down on the towel. Thats a good boy she said and laughing said that she expected to have had a lot more trouble to get me this far.

Then she rolled me over and I covered myself up with my hands as she prepared the nappy. Soon it was ready and she raised my legs saying that I would soon be all ready for the day. I started to protest saying that I was not a baby.

But you will be here, just like Jo is she explained and with that she took a dummy off a table and pushed it into my mouth. Now be quiet and keep that in like a good little boy she said. Then added that if I complained everyone would know I was in a nappy.

Moving my hands away she did it all up tight and fastened it tightly with a safety pin, then said lets get you all dressed. She helped me stand and I could see myself stood there in the nappy in a full length mirror.

She produced a one piece romper suit with cute animals on it and said that I could wear that around the house and she would get me something to eat and drink in a few minutes. Half in shock I just stood there as she put the romper suit on me, making me look even more a baby than just being in a nappy.

Then looking at myself, dummy in my mouth I felt myself start to cry. Ann took a hold of my arm and said that it was time I was fed and I was led down stairs to the kitchen. She sat me down and explained that I would come over on weekends and be a baby boy for her.

She looked at me and I shook my head and she smiled saying that if not everyone would know what a baby I was. She picked up a camera off the kitchen surface and I looked at it as the flash went off. She explained that I had no choice and besides I would learn to enjoy being mothered.

Before long she had a few more snaps and had made a large bottle of milk ready for me. Then she sat beside me and holding me close she held the bottle up and began to feed me. I was not used to this and some spilt onto the romper I was wearing.

Ann was prepared for that and soon I had a large bib fixed in place around my neck to keep me nice and dry as she put it.

Finally my bottle was empty and then she prepared a meal of baby food. Ann then fed me and I wondered if things could get any worse, then after I was fed my bib removed Ann led me into the front room.

It was filled my baby toys and a large playpen filled most of the room. I was placed inside that and had to pose with a large bear toy as she took pictures of me.

She said that I was to sit and play quiet for a while and I did feeling ashamed and crying. Ann then said that a nice bath would do be some good. I watched as she left the room and part of me wanted to run for my clothes but I knew that I would not make it and besides she had the photos.

She came back with a large plastic bath and blushing I realised that she was going to bath me in that. She prepared the bath an I watched as she filled it with just an inch or so of water and then she came over to the pen.

I was half lifted out and she unbuttoned the romper suit. I just stood there as she took it off and then she undid the nappy. Covering myself I stood there and sat down as she pushed me gently down into the baby bath.

I pleaded with her but a quick slap on my bottom and her telling me to be quiet soon stopped that, and I watched as she took a sponge and began to wash my back and looking up she said that it was nearly twelve and that her daughter would be back soon for lunch. I felt myself blush and Ann smiled saying that I could stay put in the bath and as soon as her daughters lunch was ready she would come back to finish bathing me.

With that she placed my dummy back into my mouth to keep me quiet and said for me to be a good boy and stay put - like I had a choice. She seemed to be gone ages and I looked at the clock an could see she had been about twenty minutes and I was starting to get cold.

Ann came back and carryed on bathing me saying that Jo would be in any minute now. She then began to wash down my front and had me stand up so she could wash me all down. I blushed and stood and as she washed me down I could here the front door open and I knew her daughter was going to walk in and see me being bathed by her mother with a dummy in my mouth.

She ran the sponge over my front, down to my groin and I looked away ashamed my eyes closed and I heard the door open as her daughter walked in. Ann said that she was going to finish bathing me and as soon as I was dryed off she would get us lunch.

I looked over at Jo and she stood there in her school uniform, she was looked at me naked being washed down and I blushed. I tried to cover myself and Ann's hand swatted my backside hard and she said for me to stop being silly as I had nothing to hide from them.

Jo I saw was looking at me adding to my shame. Jo passed her mother a towel and I was stood by the bath and Ann dried me off, whilst she did that Jo took the baby bath away. She came back as Ann finished and she looked at me saying that I was now a dry boy and she would put a nappy on me after lunch an with that she took hold of my wrist and led me naked and ashamed out to the kitchen.

Soon I was sat in a chair and Ann placed a bib around my neck. Ann presented me with a bowl of baby food and she began to spoon feed me whilst her daughter watched. Jo did not talk much and her mother explained that I was going to be baby'd by them and if Jo was naughty she would be in nappys with me in the playpen!

After what seemed an eternity of being spoonfed whilst they ate grown up food, I was informed that that was all I was going to be eating when I came over each weekend by the way! Ann said it was time I was dressed.

I knew that was the nappy and then Jo asked if she could help, Ann said that she could get me dressed and I was led through back to the main front room & laid down on the floor in the front room while they prepared the clothes for me. Jo smiled and I blushed bright red.

She held the nappy up and I could see that she was enjoying this as much as her mother. As I lay there I found myself getting aroused and Jo giggled. I placed my hands over it and Ann sat down by me saying for me to move my hands away.

Her tone said that if I gave her any problems I would regret it and I did my erection standing up for all to see. Ann said that I could be nappyed like that and she took a hold of it making me gasp. She held it tight and said for Jo to pass her a tissue and as Jo went to get one Ann began to masterbate me.

She pushed a dummy into my mouth and said for me to lay back and that she would get rid of that. Jo passed the tissue to her mother and she watched as Ann worked away on me. She held the tissue ready and I looked away as she worked her hand on me.

I closed my eyes as i came and could feel Ann cleaning it, she said now thats all out of the way lets get him all ready and i lay there crying as Jo lifted my legs and had me in a nappy. Then I was lifted up and they put me into the romper suit.

Ann looked at Jo and said it was time for her to go back to school and she could play with me later. Jo smiled at me and say bye bye to me talking to me as if I was a baby. I could not really say a lot with a dummy in my mouth and Ann helped me into the playpen as Jo left.

She posed me with the toy bear and took my photo and then taking the dummy out asked me what time I was due back home? I said six and she said that there was lots of time to go and that she was going to give me a bottle soon. And that I was to come over each weekend to be her little boy.

Ann prepared a bottle leaving me sat in the playpen and soon she had me sat down on a seatee with her and after fastening a bib around my neck she placed the teat of the bottle in my mouth and began to feed me.

It felt awkward at first and she chatted away to me explaining about the adult baby scene and how she knew I was perfect baby material and that when I was ready she would introduce me to some of her friends in the scene.

Then when my bottle was done she said that she wanted me to use the nappy and explained that she wanted to change me. I shook my head, this was just too much. Being spanked an treated as a child was one thing but to use a nappy was quite another.

She tutted and said that maybe a spanking on my bottom would make me a good boy and before I knew it, she had me up and quickly undressed me and then naked with just the dummy in my mouth I lay across her lap and she began to spank me. :o

I cried, sobbed and pleaded as she began to pound my backside. She asked if I would do as she wanted and I said that I would, then she stopped pulling up my nappy and fastening it. She had me stand in front of her and said for me to fill my nappy.

Smiling she said that I was going no where until I had gone in my nappy. She said that once I had done that it would become easier each time and later I would do it again and Jo would change me.

I blushed and strained. Finally it happened and I soiled my nappy. Ann was happy and said that I was coming along nicely and she laid me down to change me.

She expertly changed me saying that I would soon get used to doing that and that I would be quite happy to be a baby for her and her friends, blushing I looked up at her holding my legs up as she wiped me saying that some of her friends would enjoy babying me.

Blushing, she smiled at my shame saying that I would not care as I would be quite happy being mothered by them. She left me laying there on a large rubber mat and passed a teddy bear to me, saying for me to hold that whilst she changed me.

And so my babying had begun. I was then bottled and dressed up in my nappy and romper suit. Finally when her daughter came home I watched as her mother said for her to get changed and we could play together as babies.

Maybe being a baby is not to bad?,,,,

Hi babydoll,

I always love British (or in this case Welsh) figures of speech: "Gone in a shot, pop around, nappy." I think they're more colorful than our boring ones stateside. I wonder if your story is every little boy's secret dream? Will be interesting to see what happens next.

-D R