LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close Encounter of the Tall Kind (Private with BabyJames23)

James thought for a moment trying to decide what to say. He didn't know exactly how to get them to stop crying. He wondered if it would be even possible. He frowned because he felt bad for them but he didn't know how to help. So, he went over to check out some of the more happy littles.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, before the boy had a chance, it was time for them to go to inspection for potential adopters! The boy was placed in a high chair in a big row with all of the others, and then multiple Amazons came in and started to examine them all!

James was relieved that he was rescued from the awkward situation. He was a bit embarrassed to be stuck in a high chair but it wasn't that bad. He watched as amazons came into the room. All he could do was helplessly sit there as everything happened.

Some Amazons stopped by him and looked him over, but hearing that he had never once used a diaper, they seemed quite turned off of him, and quickly moved along. That is, until Anya approached and saw him sitting there, looking confused and just a tad bit afraid. She leaned down to his level and gave him a smile. "Hello there cutie, what's your name?" She asked and ruffled his hair. 

James had brown eyes and matching brown curly hair. He noticed the people looking him over and tried not to pay too much attention. Eventually he was greeted by a taller lady. "Hello ma'am. My name is James." He replied politely. 

Anya had long silvery hair, big purple eyes, and a friendly smile. She was also even taller than most of the others there. She took his little hand and kissed it, leaving a big red stain on it. "It's lovely to meet you James. You're a very polite young man." 

James smiled softly. He appreciated her kind and friendly demeanor. He also appreciated that she called him a young man rather than a baby like the nurses. "Thank you ma'am." He said softly. He looked deep into her eyes and gave her a curious expression. 

Anya lifted his chin and examined his face. "Have you been adjusting alright?" She asked softly. "It must be very hard to go from living in the wild to finally getting into civilization." She said and gave him a sympathetic look. 

James shook his head and gave a reluctant expression. He appreciated the sympathetic expression. It seemed he could maybe trust Anya. "I was dragged here against my will." Although he wasn't sure she would believe him.

"Of course you were, dear, it's against the law of littles to be on their own. It's not shocking you were scooped up!" She said and rubbed his cheek gently. "It must've been really scary, not knowing who'll take care of you, or if we'll eat you up even!" She said and shook her head. "But you needn't worry." She whispered. "I'll take you home with me and you can learn to live like a real little!"

James frowned. He didn't agree to these laws but at least now he understood why he was brought here. He nodded his head. That situation was definitely unnerving. 'I'm old enough to take care of myself.' He wanted to say to her but she would probably just ignore him. "You want to take me home with you?" He asked her curiously.

She nodded. "You're a real cutie, and I would be honoured to help you learn how to live like a little! It's a lot of fun for both of us!" She promised and offered him her hand. "What do you say, dear? Would you like to come home with me?"

James smiled. He appreciated the compliment. "Fun?" He asked cocking his head. He was a bit hesitant about that. He watched her reach out a hand to him. "What all do you want to do?" He asked her. He needed more information before he made a decision. 

James softly sighed. He was an adult, yet she wanted him to wear diapers and use them like a baby. It was strange. James was taken off-guard when Anya scooped him up. It was strange how perfect he fit against her. "It feels nice." He said softly as he nuzzled against her.