LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun Day Buying Diapers And Accessories

So yesterday I decided to re-stock my diapers since I will have a few days off from work this week. I bought a package of crappy rexall protective underwear (close to a cvs store name diaper) on purpose. I usually go to a couple independent pharmacies that sell diapers becuase they usually have 2 people working and no one is in the store. Unfortunately they only have the cloth like diapers, none of the breifs anymore (since I bought them all). On my way home, I decided just to stop at a medical store just to see what they sell for incontinent people and such. I saw my first pack of 3 plastic panties, and I just had to buy them. As soon as I got home I took my clothes off, made a few slits in the front and back of the first diaper, put the second one on, and finally the plastic panty. My goodness I felt amazing! Anyways just wanted to share my wonderful experience. :):P

That sounds wonderful I hoped you had fun. And I know how it feels to be nerves with buying diapers in a big store. I had to bought diapers once but I had to stand in a long line. My heart was pumping and I was so nerves. Nice find with the plastic panties though.

Have fun

Once you start wearing plastic pants it's hard to go without them, I wore the pull-up kind for a year, I still have packs of three i didn't open, and then I bought some snap pants, I love them so much better for changes, and cleanup.

If you get a chance get some, they were expensive and made of thick plastic, but oh what a crinkel, I bought a medium to go over my disposeables, and a large when I use them with the bath towels I use for diapers, a bat towel with a few stuffers made from folded hand towels, is the way to go.

But you being a young guy would probably like not having a big diapered ass, I'm not crazy about it, but I wear them around the house, and sometimes when I wear my coveralls out in the garage, just think about when you leak in a disposeable, how careful you have to be not to flood, with this set up just, let it go as fast as you want, without causeing a leak.