LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madam and her diaper boys (private with littleben)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michelle lifts his legs and slides his shorts off

She untapes his wet diaper

"Oh, he must be new. He still has his big boy hair. I have something that can take care of that"

She puts takes the cage off and puts a rubber glove on. She rubs this cream all over his private area. 

Madam looks on. Sean tries to give him privacy, but he knows what's going on with the new guy because he had the same treatment done to him when he first got here. 

He feels the cage come off. He noticed Sean wasn't wearing a cage. And he had his head hair, so he must have been here for a while. 

He feels the cream taking his big boy hair off. Michelle seems nice. 

He wonders what we'll be doing at the office today, and why Madam is being nice enough to allow him a diaper change. Something must be going on.

He says "Thank you" to Michelle for changing him. Short and sweet.

"You're welcome, honey. I love watching the diaper boys. I'll be taking good care of you today"

After the gel dries, she uses baby wipes to wipe the hair away into the old diaper. He is now completely hairless down there. 

Instead of putting the cage back on, she puts another gel directly on his member. It feels warm. 

"I'm almost done, then I'll get a new diaper on you. Had to get that hair off of you"

The hot gel numbs him down there, so he won't get erections. Madam views this as "on the same level as her" and "only men get to show those. These are just diaper boys". Plus, according to her, they can be distracting because it takes blood flow away from their brains. 

He's glad to have the cage off. 

He feels a bit infantile being hairless and diapered, especially with people watching. But he kind of likes it. 

He's relieved that Michelle will be sticking around. Maybe he'll get another diaper change today.

"What are we doing for the rest of the day? What should I call you, um.. Ma'am?"

"Oh, so polite. Just Michelle is fine.

Well, Diaper Boy, you're going to orientation so you can learn the rules. 

After that, we'll have lunch, and I'll take you around the office. 

Then you have a few tasks to do. Then we're done for the day"

She takes the wet diaper away, leaving the numbing gel on. She gets out a diaper with a more babyish pattern on it, and lowers him down into it, taping it in place. This diaper is much thicker than the last one.

"I'm all done. Put your diaper in the pail over there please, Diaper Boy"

Madam:

"Oh, no, Diaper Boy. No shorts for Diaper Boys in the office. We need to be able to see your diaper. The shorts were for crossing the street. 

The diaper is such a big part of you.

We want everyone who sees you to know that you're new and wearing a diaper. You might get a lot of attention"

Madam takes Both their shorts and brings them with her. 

"Now, let's get going. It's almost time for orientation"

He doesn't exactly want to walk around the office without his shorts, but he won't dare say anything. 

He stands up to follow her. The thicker diaper makes him waddle when he walks.

"You must be the new Diaper Boy. I'm Heather. I'm in accounting"

She rubs his bald head and pats his diaper

"So cute. See you around, Diaper Boy.

Stay Dry. Don't actually, it's a joke we say to all the diaper boys"

What Ben doesn't know is that while he's at the office, he'll get regular changes for the most part unless he's being disciplined. The staff of mostly ladies love doting on the Diaper Boys and almost always check them and change them. 

Madam says: "Say bye to Heather, Diaper Boy"

Madam takes him to a large office for orientation. 

"Sit here" she says, pointing to a small office chair. 

It's surrounded by regular sized office chairs.

She gives him a large bottle of water, about a liter

"Drink, Diaper Boy. Orientation will start soon"

Madam stands at the podium. She just likes the room because it makes things official.

"The rules are simple.

I already told you some of them:

Wear what you're told, do what you're told. Diapers at all times. 

No pants or shorts in the office.

Hard ons and the temptation that comes with them are a distraction for you boys, too, so here you'll get the gel, at home you'll get caged. Until you prove that you can be trusted. 

Sometimes, the workers here will tip you for the work you do. But you are to turn that money over to me. I'll hold it for you. You aren't allowed to carry cash. I will be providing all that you need. I find you boys spend everything you make anyway, so I put this in place for you. 

Any questions so far?"

"What stuff?

In the email I gave you strict instructions to handle that. To close your life out and be prepared to leave it all behind. To

I can't have you running off. I need to keep an eye on you"

"Don't you mean, I have a car now?

I mean, if it's worthy of me. You won't need to drive anymore. But I won't drive a rust bucket.

Red is my favorite color. Maybe if you're good, I might drive you around in it. I might have to get you a booster seat.

You're quite short, Diaper Boy"

"Yes, Madam.

The car is all yours. I hope I can be worthy to ride with you sometime. 

It's nice. My mom helped me with the down payment, and I just finished paying for it.

I am short. You are tall, Madam, especially with your heels on"

He loves that this powerful woman just took charge of his life.