LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madam and her diaper boys (private with littleben)

Everyone in town knows who Madam is. She is a very ruthless woman. She stops at nothing to get what she wants.

No, she's not that kind of madam, that's just what everyone calls her. Some know her real name, most only know her as Madam. 

She is a very classy lady, she runs her businesses, she has everything in the world. But now she wants something else: a diaper boy. After looking for years, she thinks she's found just the perfect man.

Themes: Domination, BD/SM, sex, cuckolding, after dark stuff. This isn't your usual nurturing Mommy, story. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben is just your average guy. He answered an ad online a couple towns over, and now he's going to meet who he thinks is his perfect woman. 

He goes to an apartment downtown and rings the bell 3 times as he had been instructed to do.

He is very nervous, but hopeful.

• bigbabymikey1062 changed the title to Madam and her diaper boys (private with littleben)

She nods

"Silence. It's Madam. 

Come on inside. I think you'll be perfect for what I'm looking for"

She gestures for him to come inside, and she walks in and sits on the cream colored couch. 

Her home is very elegant

He nods and picks up his bag, carrying it inside. 

He looks down, embarrassed of his mistake

"Sorry, Madam" he says almost in a whisper

He sits on the couch beside her, placing his bag on the floor

She is surprised that he is sitting beside her, but she lets it go for now.

"It's okay. You're here to learn. Well I think you'd make a great Diaper boy, Benjamin. 

You'll be under my control. I have rules. And if you follow them, I might just allow you to do things like eat every day. 

So tell me, why do you want to be a Diaper boy?"

He looks at her and tries his best to speak well

"I... I heard you're a strong lady" he stammers less this time

"And that you make men stronger"

He says

"So I'll do whatever it takes"

"Good" she says, liking his answer

"You're a little scrawny, so you'll definitely get stronger here. Physically and mentally. 

I have some manual labor for you to do, among other things, but we'll go over those later

Before I go over the rules, I need you to sit down on the floor. This is my new couch"

"First thing's first, your head will be shaved. 

All my new diaper boys will have their heads shaved. You're just the first. 

In fact, all your big boy hair will be gone after I finish. I might allow you to have head hair again someday, but for now, I hope you like bald.

Don't try to speak. Just nod if you understand so far"

"Also, most obvious I'll be using diaper discipline to keep you in line.

I don't personally change diapers, because I don't get my hands dirty. My assistant and any one else in the community can. At their discretion. You won't be entitled to a diaper change, so I hope you learn some humility.

You will also be caged down there to avoid any temptation, you won't be wearing pants to cover your diaper at home. 

And it's up to me if you get them when we leave the home"

She explains

He listens to the rules as she tells them.

He is a little disappointed that Madam won't be changing his diapers because he's most familiar with her.

He raises his hand like he's in school

"Um... Madam? Do I have to use the diapers for poop too?

Surely then I can have a change then, right?"

"Wow, he speaks"

She says

"Yes, you will be using the diapers for everything: #1 and #2. Wherever you are. So everyone will know what a big, stinky diaper boy you are. It will make you strong. 

And no, after poop you'll still be changed at my discretion. If you don't behave, I hope your skin is strong, or else you might get a rash.

Anyway, if you get caught using the toilet, you'll be punished. 

You can't tamper with the diaper or change yourself.

That's pretty much it for rules. I'll be sure to let you know others as they come up. 

This is your one chance to back out. If you don't think you can handle it, all you have to do is leave"

Madam pulls down his underwear, leaving him naked. 

"You won't be needing those anymore"

She puts them in the pile of his clothes

She sees him and says "You're a grower, not a shower. You really do belong in diapers"

He stands there naked. He doesn't attempt to cover himself because he thinks he might get in trouble

"Yes, it's small. Can I stay a boy, Madam?"

He knows sometimes small men get turned into Sissy girls, and he's not too good at that

"I asked for a diaper boy, and I'll be spending a lot of time getting you in shape to be one. 

I have no use for a girl in this role, plus I'm not too familiar with that. 

Come with me"

She says, motioning for him to follow her. She leads him out of the living room and down a long hallway to a bathroom 

"You have 15 minutes to shower and come back out for inspection, Diaper Boy. Go get clean, and come back out, naked"

Ben likes it when Madam calls him diaper boy. 

He goes in and showers quickly, getting all the parts of his body. He dries off and stands outside the bathroom door naked and waits for her to come back.

While he's in the shower, Madam takes his bag and his big boy clothes and puts them away in her closet. They will be going through them later. 

She comes back to the bathroom after 15 minutes and sees Ben standing outside of the bathroom naked as instructed. 

"Good. Come with me" she says, motioning him back to her living room. She sits on her couch. 

Another woman brings a chair from the kitchen and a bag into the room. She puts the chair down and stands beside it, still holding the bag. 

Madam speaks up:

"Ben, this is Karen, my assistant.

She will be getting you all ready.

She will also be handling your diaper changes as Madam doesn't get her hands dirty. 

She will be shaving your head first. Have a seat"

Karen gets a set of hair clippers from the bag