LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madam and her diaper boys (private with littleben)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gets off on the 9th floor, still carrying the box. 

He waddles down to her office. 

"I'm back, Madam. Here's your box. And Heather gave me a dollar. You said I should give it to you"

He gives her the dollar bill

Madam walks up to him and takes the dollar bill.

"You did a good job, my Diaper Boy. You've proven to me that you can be trusted. 

Why don't we open up the box? Wouldn't that be fun. I think you'll like what's inside"

"A few of the women have Diaper Boys living with them. I just have you and Sean living with me. 

You'll meet him soon. He's a lot more experienced at this. 

Are you gonna be a good Diaper Boy? Because Sean is a very bad boy. And I have to pull his diaper back and spank him a lot.  Among other punishments"

"Yes, I spanked you earlier.

I or any of the other ladies won't hesitate to spank you if you step out of line.

Another one of my favorite punishments is the 48 hour no change. We force feed you, double and triple diaper you, and you don't get a change for 48 hours. 

We love to see them waddle around in their wet and messy diapers. I like when they beg. 

Sometimes the food is extra spicy, so it hurts from both ends. Whatever the ladies cook up"

She smiles

"I'll be sure to take a note of that, Ben. I should give you one for that, but it's your first day. 

Punishments are up to us, but ultimately me. Sometimes we welcome Diaper Boys to our homes with 48 hour no changes. Just to get their skin and their minds conditioned for this life. 

Other times we use temporary baby regression or other creative things"

"Yes, Diaper Boy. Bow down to your queen.

Kiss my feet while you're down there"

She knows what's really happening, but she wants to occupy his mind with her favorite subject: herself. 

"Suck my toes, Diaper Boy"

Benny tries to do both at the same: Suck her toes, and push the poop out, but he kind of fails at both.

So he kind of just licks the toe. 

He breathes in and concentrates, pushing a big stinky mess into his diaper.

But he stops sucking the toes.

"And what do we have here?

Did Diaper Boy make a mess in his diaper?

He sure did. And he stinks, but we can't go anywhere to get that changed until my toes get sucked to satisfaction. 

I love to see you Diaper Boys make these messes in your diapers. It's almost like you're helpless babies dependent on the ladies to change you. So you learn how to be good boys"

Ben puts his all into sucking her toes. He figures it out, and he really gives her big toes the attention they deserve. 

He hates the taste, it's mostly sweat and lotion, but he does his best.

Madam walks him down the hallway, and she calls the elevator. 

When she gets into the elevator she pinches her nose and fans at him in an exaggerated fashion.

"You sure do stink, Diaper Boy. What did you eat?

You made that poop in your diaper like a big baby would. Are you a big baby?"

"I'm sorry, Madam. 

I guess I do look like a big baby, wearing this big, poopy diaper. But I don't feel like a baby.

I mean you ladies take care of me, but I feel like a grown up, just with restrictions. 

But I can feel however you want me to feel"

"Oh, I was trying to humiliate you by saying you were like a baby. 

You can feel how I want you to feel. I like that. 

I kind of want to humiliate you. I like that. I think you know. I mean, parading you guys around in diapers with no bottoms, and having you changed by the nearest woman willing to do it comes with its own humiliation, I guess. 

I want you to be humiliated that I think you're like a baby, even though you aren't one"