LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madam and her diaper boys (private with littleben)

"Wow, he speaks again. 

In full sentences this time. 

Anyway, let me explain: No, there are no babies here, including you.

You and I aren't equals, so you can't sit on my furniture. So this baby's furniture is the next best thing. It's both humiliating and not on the same level as me. I sit in adult furniture. 

Your reward is that I'm allowing you to eat lunch. And I'm certain that you will appreciate that. I just have one more thing for you. After you sit down"

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madam goes to the kitchen to get a plate. It's mostly the same food they had.

But she couldn't show him that, because they aren't on the same level. So she decided to blindfold him. 

She's also adding in a jar of baby food to keep things interesting. 

She knows the anxiety of not knowing exactly what he's eating will keep him guessing. So she has Karen feed him his lunch while she watches. 

"Open your mouth, Diaper Boy. Here comes lunch" 

She has her feed him banana baby food first.

He is feeling bold and decides to open his mouth to object that he can't eat without knowing what it is, but before he can get the words out, he feels a spoon in his mouth and he tastes something sweet kind of like applesauce, but different. 

He swallows the sweet stuff, but wonders why he's blindfolded in the first place

Ben eats the food. He doesn't have a choice, really, as Karen is forcing into his mouth as he uses his nose to breathe.

The change in the textures, the contrast of sweet and not knowing exactly what he's having makes it interesting. 

Having what Madam says he can have. If he didn't have the cage on, he'd certainly be aroused. 

After no food comes for a while, he manages to say:

"Thank you for allowing me food, Mistress" hoping he might get the chance to eat again later. 

"Well, I hope you learn fast.

Nothing would make me happier than to see you be a good diaper boy. And you'll like me better when I'm happy.

Filling your diapers and then you getting changed while I watch. 

I'm going to let you out of your baby chair now, and I want you to crawl behind me. We're going out in public, and I need to make you look presentable"

She undoes the high chair tray and starts walking away from the kitchen

She opens the door to a pretty normal looking bedroom: there's a bed with something underneath, a dresser, and a changing table. 

Madam reaches into the dresser and pulls out a shirt and a pair of shorts. 

The shirt is light blue with a big "M" on it for Madam, and the shorts are dark blue, and they won't offer much coverage for the diaper, especially if he bends down or reaches up.

She gives him the clothes and says "Get dressed".

"Can you even dress yourself, Diaper Boy? You get your diapers changed, maybe you need someone to put your clothes on too. 

I enjoy making you Diaper Boys look like Ken Dolls if you haven't already noticed. Nothing in the front, matching uniforms, short shorts. 

See the big "M" on your shirt? That's how everyone knows you belong to me. If you get lost or think of running away, anyone can bring you right back to me"

He regains his balance, and gets his shorts on

"I can dress myself, please Madam?" He asks

He hears her comment about matching uniforms and says

"I won't run away, Miss. Wait, there are others?"

"Of course you'll dress yourself. You'll have a few adult responsibilities and chores as well. I was just kidding.

I'm glad you won't run away. Yes, it takes many Diaper Boys to get things done, so I have 1 other. You're lucky number 2. I hope to eventually find more.

You're here to do things around the home, and whatever else I need. You'll meet the others soon enough"

She reaches into the bottom drawer and gets him short white socks and basic navy blue shoes with white bottoms. She throws  them on the floor because he'll have to sit down to put them on. 

She walks out of the apartment and closes the door. 

She leads him down the hallway and to the elevator. Down to the lobby, across the street, down another hallway, up another elevator.

This time, she puts in a secret code that can send the elevator to the top floor. She covers the keypad so he can't see it. 

"This is my office. Right across the street. Isn't that convenient, Diaper Boy?

I'll show you around. There are some people who would love to meet you"

The elevator opens up, and she leads him down a hallway. 

She opens up a door to a regular office. The other diaper boy in the same uniform is getting his diaper changed by a woman.

No attempt is made to cover him or hide the fact that he's getting changed. 

Madam leads Ben over to the table so she can watch. She likes to see them in this predicament. And privacy is a luxury that they can't afford. Especially when they might not get changes at all.

Ben watches as this guy gets changed. He wonders who the woman is, and if he can get changed too. 

He tries to avert his eyes and give the him some privacy, but it doesn't seem to matter much. 

Finally she speaks up:

"Ben, this is Sean. My other Diaper Boy. and he's being a very good boy while he gets changed. 

I think you should be changed in this same way, while I watch to make sure it's being done right. Wouldn't that be fun?

This is Michelle. She also does changes. She likes taking care of you Diaper Boys. I don't know why"

Michelle finishes changing Sean and gives him his wet diaper, which he throws in the pail. 

Madam gives Sean a playful swat on his diapered butt and pulls his shorts up.