LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Madam and her diaper boys (private with littleben)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madam gets up and whispers to Marie. 

She takes the clippers and shaves a long line down the middle of Ben's head. 

"Good. I had to be the first.

I think you'll look good bald, Diaper Boy. More like a baby.

Karen will finish up. I have something for you"

Karen finishes shaving his head. He is completely bald and shiny. His hair is on the floor.

Madam gives him a bottle of of apple juice

"Here you go, drink this while Karen puts your diaper on. Good diaper boys drink out of bottles.

Lay down on the floor"

With both his arms up holding the apple juice bottle, Madam puts her heel directly on his chest to establish dominance. She looks him directly in the eye while she does this. 

Karen puts him in a plastic chastity cage, and then she lifts his legs so the fun can begin

He looks at Madam and wonders why she stepped on him with her heel. He likes it, but he stays flaccid because of the cage. 

He came here because he likes dominant women taking charge. It's less thinking he has to do. 

He looks at Karen to see what she's doing. He feels something go on his member, but he can't see it

"You get up when I let you up"

She says

The apple juice had a slow release laxative in it. He will poop in his diaper by the end of the day. Of course he'll pee because he had something to drink. 

She lets him up after a minute.

"Stand up" she says

"I'll be right back"

Karen says while she's out of the room:

"Hi, Diaper Boy. You're such a cutie. I'll take good care of you. Madam has a hard exterior, but she can be nice sometimes"

She's a bit more maternal than Madam, so he'll get a bit of nurturing when she approves. 

Madam comes back in the room with a broom and dust pan:

"Sweep up this hair, and thank Karen for shaving your head and diapering you. I have many take for you to do today.

Let's go"

"No, Diaper Boy. No shirt for you.

It's your first day, so I won't punish you, but you shouldn't talk back. 

I told you already: you wear what I put on you. You don't have to think about that kind of stuff any more. 

I will teach you how to act like a proper diaper boy. 

Now, get down on all fours and crawl"

She brings back 2 plates of sandwiches and salad, where Ben can see them. But she instead has Karen sit with her and eat lunch. 

She puts her feet up on Ben's back who is still on all fours, using him like an ottoman while she eats her lunch.

She wants to test his discipline. 

The ladies eat and talk like nothing is happening, but Karen feels a little guilty eating while watching Ben's predicament

Ben stays on all fours. 

He looks at their food with envy, kind of like how a dog would while his masters eat. 

He also has to pee, and tries to hold it, but he knows he's wearing his bathroom. He loses the battle, and wets in his diaper

"Yes you did make yourself useful. And for that, you will be rewarded"

She sees him sit down and wet in the front of his diaper

"You used your diaper. That's a good Diaper Boy. Sit right there, and I'll go get your reward"

Ben tries to be polite so he doesn't make her upset, but he's confused

"Umm, Miss Madam? Are you expecting a baby?

Thanks for my reward. I don't know what I'd do with this, though. I don't think I could fit in it. I hope you're not upset"