LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Molicare Super Plus In Federal Way, Wa

My wife either knows that I wear and use diapers or she doesn't want to know. We've never talked about and I rarely use diapers when she is around. By rarely I mean that I sometimes do wet them when she is in the room with me. But just before I go take a bath before going to bed. I do wear diapers quite often under my jeans but she doesn't seem to notice. But then I'm not wearing a bunch of them under my jeans either when she is around.

Since she either doesn't know or doesn't want to admit it, I don't want to through it in her face. Which means I can't really buy diapers through the mail and I haven't been able to find Molicare Super Plus diapers in the Federal Way, WA (USA) area.

Why those in particular? Well I've already got Depends and Attends and they are ok. When my wife isn't around I put on several or even quite a few. But I'd like to find a lot thicker diaper because I really like the feeling of wearing thick diapers. Right now that means wearing several. I'd also like to be able to poop and wet in them without leaking. I'm guessing that I'd need rubber pants for this but would like to find ones where I wouldn't need them.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Guest BabyDriver

You can actually do better than Molicare Super Plus. The Abena X-plus is thicker and fits better than Molicares. And a medical supply company here in Washington State is the sole US importer for these great diapers. Contact Edmonds Medical (located up in Edmonds WA):

www.edmondsmedical.com there's a contact phone number and the folks there are quite nice.

You might also try this place in Puyallup that may have the Molicare:

Incontinent Solutions Inc

1302 Puyallup St

Sumner, WA 98390 - 1604

(253) 891-1562

Good luck! :-)

My wife either knows that I wear and use diapers or she doesn't want to know. We've never talked about and I rarely use diapers when she is around. By rarely I mean that I sometimes do wet them when she is in the room with me. But just before I go take a bath before going to bed. I do wear diapers quite often under my jeans but she doesn't seem to notice. But then I'm not wearing a bunch of them under my jeans either when she is around.

Since she either doesn't know or doesn't want to admit it, I don't want to through it in her face. Which means I can't really buy diapers through the mail and I haven't been able to find Molicare Super Plus diapers in the Federal Way, WA (USA) area.

Why those in particular? Well I've already got Depends and Attends and they are ok. When my wife isn't around I put on several or even quite a few. But I'd like to find a lot thicker diaper because I really like the feeling of wearing thick diapers. Right now that means wearing several. I'd also like to be able to poop and wet in them without leaking. I'm guessing that I'd need rubber pants for this but would like to find ones where I wouldn't need them.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I luv the Abena X-plus but I dont' think you can get them directly from the US Distributor (edmonds medical)

I got a free bag from him to try out. but he didn't have any more x-plus in medium. He told me that he's looking to liquidate because it wasn't his intention to have any on hand....just distribute directly to internet retailers.

That was about....6-8 months ago.

Give it shot, he's a real nice guy.