LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You don't want kids? Fine! (Private with giantessman)

"Anya... I need to poop" Mike said as he started to strain against the large mess forming in his butt. He felt her massaging his his back. "Please I dont want to be a baby." He said as s small fart escaped his butt and he squeezed hard to hold it in. He looked at his giant wife as she stroked his cheek smiling her beautiful smile he loved but it felt so menacing as he looked down toward the front of his diaper which was hidden behind the onesie. "Please.." He said one more time before he felt his sphincter relax and with an explosion of a fart that was very very wet pushing semi-solid poop into the seat of his diaper. He felt wife's massive hand go to the back of his diaper feeling his mess going into the Pampers diaper. 

Anya listened with full attention as her new baby lost his battle with his butt. She squeezed the fabric as soon as she saw it starting to swell, enjoying how warm and lumpy it was. It was no small feat! She grinned at him and tilted her head. "You're such a cute little stinker, aren't you Mikey?" She cooed and kissed his forehead. "Come now, let's practice changing you, hm? I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get before the baby comes!"

MIke couldnt believe he had pooped himself and to make things worse his giant wife had squished the poop all around his diaper area. "Y-y-you laced the milk with laxatives..." He said as he cringed while she carried him to the changing table her hand massaging his butt while she carried him making him feel like he was so small, which he was. His once small wife was now dominating him in ways he'd never had imagined. If only he had not used that shrinking device. 

• Like 1

"Oh Mikey, I think you really need to stop blaming others for your problems." She stated and shook her head. She gave his diaper a big squish to maximise his embarrassment, then she took him to the bathroom to change him. She laid him on the bathroom counter, and slowly took off the big, smelly thing. "Hopefully your sister or brother won't be as messy as you!" She teased. 

• Like 1

"Thats my kid you are talking about not a sister or brother" He said as he watched her remove the big stinky diaper. He blushed seeing how much he filled the diaper. He looked up at her as she smiled his giant wife was loving every second of embarrassing her shrunken husband. 

• Like 1

"Oh Mikey, how cute you are when you act grown up." She cooed and began to wipe his bare bottom, humming and taking great care to clean every inch. She didn't want him to get a rash or chafe! She then wiped some cream all over him, powdered him up, and put a new diaper on him. "There we go, all better." She cooed and pulled him against her chest, patting his butt to emphasise to him that she saw him as just a dumb little baby!

Mike heard the crinkle of the diaper as she patted his butt. He wanted to yell and scream and tell her to f off but she had him trapped. He went silent as she hummed and patted his butt while she walked around the room. Mike looked around at the girly room as she gave him a tour without giving a tour. "Anya, please... grow me back"

Anya looked down at the poor thing in her arms. "Mikey... Don't you understand? This is going to be your life from now on." She whispered and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "You no longer have to worry about the stress of running a company, or being a good husband, or anything like that! I'll take care of everything for us, and you just get to relax and be a helpless, thoughtless little baby, hm? Doesn't that sound nice?"

"No it sounds like hell" He said squirming in her arms. "Please I dont wanna be a baby" He said not knowing that the reason the machine that shrunk him malfunctioned was because she had paid one of the scientists to cross a wire making it so he got shrunk.