LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You don't want kids? Fine! (Private with giantessman)

Mike was thrashing and kicking as she put him in her briefcase but it was no use she was so much stronger than him now. He used to be able to overpower her but now his petite wife was stronger than he ever was relatively speaking. Mike knew there was a growth ray in development but she was right, he was trapped at this small size. He didnt know how small he was but he was sure his giant wife would find out for him when they got home. He heard the roar of his car engine as she drove his mustang back home. He was still kicking in the briefcase but she was ignoring him as she drove home. He thought about what she said, practice? Fun last night being more fun? What was she talking about and a disguise for him? He needed help not a disguise.  

When at last they got home, she took him inside, and let him out of his little prison. She scooped him up and gave him a big hug. "Sh... It's alright. We're home now." She whispered and sat him on the counter in the kitchen. "You just stay right there, okay?" She said with a big grin. "I think some of the supplies I ordered for the baby will probably fit you!" She stated and hurried off excitedly. She looked over the moon... Happier than he had ever seen her. And when she returned, she was holding a diaper and a pink onesie! "Here we are... Go ahead and lay down, okay Mikey?" She said with a big grin. "We'll get you out of those office clothes, you always told me how uncomfortable they made you..."

"What!?! No! You need to take me back now. He said as he looked at the pampers diaper she was holding and the pink onesie. "I do not want that diaper and that baby thing" He said kicking his legs as she seemed to expertly begin to remove his work clothes not being careful with them at all his lab suit ripped then so did his shirt as she fought him. "I DONT NEED DIAPERS! ESPECIALLY STUPID BABY ONES WITH ELMO ON THEM"

She frowned and eventually had to pin him down to get him changed. When he was fully naked, she took a pause to stare at him. "You always were pretty small down there... I didn't know you could get even smaller." She stated and gave him a little smirk before placing the crinkly, humiliating diaper on him. She then trapped him in it using the onesie, which had a zipper on the back that only she could reach. "Now you calm down, Mikey, this is for the best! It's for my own good, and for the good of the baby. I need practice, and you need someone to take care of you until we can figure out how to fix it... So this is the best solution!"

Mike kept trying to struggle as she humiliated him about his penis size. He blushed a deep red as she secured the diaper over his smaller penis which he was wondering if the ray shrunk it more than the rest of his body. He looked at the smiling Elmo on the front of the diaper which seemed to be mocking him as she got him in the unicorn print pink onesie. "This isnt a good solution at all. I AM IN A DIAPER!" he said trying to grab at it but the fabric of the onesie stopped him resulting in just a lot of crinkling. 

She grinned and looked at her work. "Goodness, what a fussy little boy..." she murmured and brought him up to her chest. "Don't be so down, I'll take care of our company... I'll show you that I can do things just as efficiently as you can. Maybe even more." She said and stroked his back. "Now come on little Mikey, you just need a nap to get used to how things are going to he from now on, yes?" She had just a hint of venom in her voice at the last bit. She took him, flailing and screaming, to their shared bedroom. She placed him on the bed and kissed his forehead before leaving and closing the door. 

Mike couldnt believe this. She had kidnapped him, diapered him and basically insulted him many different ways. She had laid him down on his back his legs pushed apart by the very bulky baby diaper between his legs. He began to try to sit up but the blanket she had put over him was now very heavy which seemed to trap him there. "Anya!" he yelled but he knew she would ignore him like the baby she was pretending he was. He was so mad and to make things worse he felt pressure in his bladder from the coffee he had drunk before lunch. "Shit" He said as he wiggled trying to get out from under the blanket. "No come on" He said as he wiggled and squirmed finally getting out from under it and standing up on the bed. He looked around and didnt notice the baby monitor camera trained right on him. 

Anya decided to watch her new little plaything for a bit. She hummed and adjusted the camera so he was in full frame, then she turned up the volume all the way so she could listen to every crinkle, whimper, cry, and most importantly, hissing or grunting. She took her monitor along with her as she went to make herself something for dinner. She figured she would deal with feeding him afterwards, once he had gotten good and used to his new life. So, she made one of the lovely meals she always made, but this time only enough for her to have some. And she ate contently while she listened to him beg and scream his little head off. He was getting very close to breaking by the time she took her first bite. She could see how he squeezed his legs together, put his hands over his crotch, winced and whimpered and wiggled... It was a beautiful show. 

Mike made his way to the edge of the bed slowly as the bulk of the diaper made him waddle instead of walk. It was a lot thicker now that he was so much smaller. He yelled at Anya to come get him but she seemed to be ignoring him. "I AM SO MAD AT YOU ANYA WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME" He said as he felt his bladder finally give up. He stopped looked down as a hiss could be heard and warmth spread across his crotch as he peed his diaper for the first time. All of it was on full display for his wife as she watched through the camera. Mike stared down in disbelief as he wet himself. 

Anya smirked when she saw him finally break down and fill the diaper. He had a relatively big bladder, too, so it was very, very wet. Anya then watched as he stared in shock, felt it to make sure it was real, and then started to freak out. Anya then decided to go and check on him in person. She sat down by him and kissed the top of his head. "Oh, Mikey, you look so sad!" She exclaimed and pulled him into a hug, squeezing him on her lap. She made sure to pat over his diaper a few times to emphasise that she knew exactly what he had done. "Aw, you're all wet!" She shook her head. "Well, that's alright. Nothing to be upset about... I'll get you changed! Well... I'll get you changed just as soon as you actually make a big enough mess in it." She whispered with a playful smirk. 

• Like 2

"Big enough mess? What I soaked the diaper!" He said admitting he had wet it and badly. That was obviously what she wanted, for him to admit that he had wet himself. "Babe, I need a new diaper clearly, I had an accident because I couldnt get down from our bed." He said continuing to admit that he was not capable at his shrunken toddler size to help himself to the bathroom. He looked up at her as she sat him in her lap holding him close against her ample chest as she rubbed the front of his soaked pamper causing it to squish and squelch as the warm pee was rubbed around his shrunken penis making it a little hard. 

• Like 2

Anya smiled softly. "Oh silly boy, pee isn't anything THAT messy." She whispered and gave the front of his diaper a big squeeze. "See? There's plenty of space in there for you to leave a nice, big, brown present." She whispered and kissed his cheek. "You'll be acting as my practice baby, so from now on you will refer to me as Mommy. And if you do not behave, my love..." she chuckled and gave him a cold grin. "Then I simply won't allow you ANY changes. Not until your butt has such a rash that it starts to flake away and bleed." 

• Like 2

Mike was mortified, "what? but you wouldnt do that to me..." He said as he looked up at his giant wife from her lap. "Would you?" He asked as she continued to smirk evilly. "Anya... I dont wanna be a baby. I am your husband..." He said as he sat in her lap with his soaked pamper. 

• Like 2

Anya smiled softly down at him. "You gave me what I always wanted Mikey... Soon I'll have a real baby of my very own, and they'll need a family who can dedicate all of their time to them! You certainly can't when you're all grown up, so this is the perfect solution! Instead of having a daddy who's never home, they can have a successful mommy, and a loving big brother!" She stated proudly. "Since I've never had a baby before, I need to learn how to take care of one, and so I'll need practice. And so... You're perfect for the job!" She explained and leaned all the way down to kiss his wet diaper. "And don't you worry, I'll launch the company all by myself!"

• Like 2

"WHAT NO THATS MY COMPANY!" he said as she kissed his crotch making his penis hard. "I AM NOT GOING TO STAND HERE AND LET YOU TAKE AWAY MY LIFE.... BITCH. I AM NOT YOUR BABY I AM NOT GOING TO BE OUR CHILD'S BROTHER!!! I AM THEIR DAD!" He yelled. 

• Like 2

"Oh my goodness, oh what a fussy little mister!" She shook her head. "He must be hungry! Yes, that's it!" She stated and carried him to the kitchen while he tried to get out of her arms. She was much stronger, and he was so light, so she held him easily. She then took out a bottle of formula she had ordered, and mixed it up for him. She didn't hear any of his protesting either, just pretending like he was throwing an incomprehensible tantrum. And when the bottle was warmed up, she held him still, and forced the nipple in his mouth. 

• Like 2

"Anya!! I HATE YOU! I WANT A DIV..." He said before the bottle was shoved into his mouth and she gently applied pressure to the bottle to make the formula squirt into his mouth. He wanted to resist but to make sure he could breathe he began to swallow the liquid as she forced it into his mouth. Meanwhile she gently massaged the front of his warm diaper humming as he tried to squirm but her single arm was enough to keep him in place. He was going to be her new baby boy if he wanted it or not. 

• Like 2

Anya smiled as he settled into his new position. He even eventually took the bottle in his own hands, and she could use one of her hands to rub his diaper as she held him with the other. "You see Mikey... We'll never be apart again. You'll be my little baby, and I'll carry you in a sling and change your little diapers and take good care of you. And there's nothing you can do about it." She whispered to him as he stared up at her nervously. 

• Like 2

He wanted to scream he wanted to resist as she continued to squeeze the bottle while he held it to make sure he would listen instead of talking. He wanted to tell her no, he wanted to tell her to change him back but she seemed hell bent on keeping him as a toddler who would soon be dependent on her and his pampers. 

• Like 2

She smiled down at him as he finished up the whole bottle. She took it away and placed it in the sink, then she took her new little boy to the living room. "What do you think? Do you want a sister or a brother, hm? I'll bet a sister would just love to play tea parties with you! You'll never get bigger, so you'll be like a doll!" She stated enthusiastically. "Oh, but if we have a boy I'm sure he'll love to help mommy take care of you..."

• Like 1

"Take care of me?!?! Anya come on im your husband! You cant do this to me! You have to help me get big again. We can have as many kids as you want" He said, milk dribbling down his chin as she looked down at him. "Please I am sorry.... I dont want to be a diaper wearing kid..."

• Like 1

Anya chuckled darkly. "I'm sorry Mikey, you had your chance. I asked over and over and over, and you just kept getting colder and colder and colder... I can't risk you distancing yourself like that anymore. I want you to be here forever. I love you... You just need to be loved like a baby, and not like a husband." She whispered in a condescending tone. "Now you just quiet down your little mouth and relax. That milk must feel nice in your belly, hm?"

Mikey couldnt believe what she was saying. "No please I promise I will change..." he said as he felt the warmth in his belly but there was something else a tingling in his lower intestines line things were getting pushed toward his butt had she put something inside the milk to help him adapt more? Mike groaned, "please babe... I'm sorry..." I said as he felt pressure in his ass. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Anya smiled at him. "Oh Mikey... You HAVE changed. For the better." She whispered and stroked his cheek with her comparatively huge thumb. She ignored her husband becoming more and more uncomfortable. She held him and rocked him and patted his back, not showing any mercy! She really was going to make him poop himself for the first time in years!

• Like 1