LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You don't want kids? Fine! (Private with giantessman)

Anya hummed happily as she cooked a meal. This was finally one of the nights where her husband didn't have to work late, and so she could make him a nice dinner, eat with him... and ask him for what she had been wanting for a very long time. She made him his absolute favourite meal, set the table with candles and fine China and expensive wine that she rarely splurged on... She even dressed up nice and put makeup on! By the time this was all ready, she was just staring at the front door like a puppy. Their relationship had been fraught lately, and she had some suspicions that he was cheating on her... But hopefully once they settled into this nice dinner, he would open up and be the man that she remembered so fondly. Once he walked through the door, tired and grumpy as usual, she quickly ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "HI honey! I'm so glad you're home!" She said cheerfully. She decided that she would hold back all of her feelings of anger and sadness... She just wanted him to love her the way he used to, and maybe even agree to give her the family she had been dreaming of. She gestured to the table which was set up all nice, and flashed him a seductive look. "Why don't you join me, big boy? It's been so long... far too long..." she whispered and gently unbuttoned the top button on his suit.

• 2 weeks later...

Mike looked very very tired, having started his own company a few years ago all he seemed to do now was work. He was just days away from taking the company public and was always working late. The announcement of going public had not been made yet so he was still in the thick of it and looked like he was going to just pass out. He looked down at his shorter wife and smiled a weak smile. "Sweetie, I am so tired... I will join you but I am just so beat. I know things have been tough but soon I will have enough money for us to live comfortably." Mike said smiling at her again weakly. "You look pretty tonight." 

She quickly brought him to the table and let him sit, her eyes glimmering. "You know darling... I've been really missing you..." she said softly, taking his hand and kissing it. "It's like I'm all on my lonesome again..." she shook her head and sat down with him. "Please, eat! I made your favourite meal, just for you!" She said and placed some of everything onto his plate. She didn't even put anything on hers until she saw him starting to eat. She then finally ate her own meal and sighed softly. "I've... Been meaning to ask you something for a long time but... I've never gotten the chance to..." she hinted, placing a hand over her flat, toned belly. 

Mike knew what was coming, ever since Anya turned 29 it was baby this and baby that. He knew she was going to ask him to get her pregnant. Before she even asked he stopped her. "Sweetie, we talked about this when I started the company. I said I wanted to make money for us to live comfortably, we cant have a baby if I am working like I am now. Its not fair to you." He said using a little manipulation on his wife. He slowly ate her wonderful seafood and pasta dish enjoying every flavor. 

She glanced at him, her smile immediately fading. "Darling... Women in their thirties have a much worse chance of having children! If we ever want to start a family, we have to do it soon! Otherwise... Otherwise it might never happen!" She said and grabbed his chin, pulling him to look at her. "Don't you want to have a family with me? Isn't that what you said you wanted all those years ago?" She said with teary eyes. "I can't handle all of this waiting around..." 

"I know sweetie, i just think we need to have more money to be comfortable. I am worried about this spin off. Maybe after it in like a year or two" Mike said smiling feeling guilty. He felt so bad but he was just doing what was best for the future family in his mind. 

"You've kept saying just wait a year or two for nearly ten years!" She said and frowned deeply. "How much longer will I have to wait for some big break? I don't think I can take it! You leave me alone all day every day, and even most nights lately! Do you not love me?!" She said, starting to tear up. 

"Yes I love you and what do you mean I leave you? You work at the company too. You are super important there." Mike said confused as she began to cry. "Honey what has gotten into you? Is this really something you want that bad?" Mike asked walking over to her and hugging her. 

She hugged herself and turned away. "Is all I am a good employee to you?" She whispered. "I'm tired of us working ourselves to death, me coming home, doing all of the cleaning and cooking, and waiting while you keep working late into the night... I'm lonely and I'm afraid you'll never give this up and this will just be our lives forever! I want to have a family with you." She said and frowned deeply, looking back at him nervously for his response. 

Mike didnt know how to respond, she had not been acting like this before when she asked for kids. He could see that she was genuinely hurt. He felt guilty but what could he do? He didnt want to give up the company or the money they could have. They were well off but he wanted to make sure that they wouldnt need to worry about anything going forward. "Honey you are more than an employee to me... you know that" He said not sure what else to say.  

She frowned and crossed her arms. "I don't know that." She said quietly. "I see you more in the office than I do here, and we don't do anything fun together! You haven't even touched me in weeks!" She said and shook her head angrily. "I want a real relationship. I don't want to just be somebody's live in secretary! I want to be a mommy!" She shouted, her cheeks heating up and her eyebrows narrowing.

Mike was getting frustrated with the situation. He was not prepared to have a fight with his wife tonight. He was so close to getting the company to go public. He just needed a few more weeks. "We have had fun, I thought you liked all this work. You are more than just a secretary... You are my wife" He said getting a little heated but also trying to not get too mad. He knew this was a delicate situation. "You want me to touch you? You want a kid? Fine... lets go make one I guess." Mike said getting mad as he stood up from the table. 

Anya was thrilled when he finally agreed, even if he seemed a lot more reluctant than she had hoped. She took his hands and quickly led him to the bedroom, laying down and giving him a small smile. "I can't believe it... It's really happening." She said, her heart racing. She could put aside her anger towards him for the moment... She was desperate to feel wanted and loved, and she needed this more than anything. She held her hands out and waited patiently for him to take control and give her a good time before they finally became parents. 

Mike smiled as he began kissing her pushing her down as she closed her eyes. He smiled as he slowly pulled out the condom from his bed side drawer which was in arms reach of him. Little did he know that his wife wanted that baby no matter what and had poked several holes in the extra strength rubber. Mike put it on and they proceeded to do the deed. 

Anya wanted to tell him that she wasn't joking, and that she didn't want him to wear a condom in the first place... But she figured perhaps it would be better to ask for forgiveness rather than permission, so, she let him grab one of the poked condoms, and enjoyed the attention he gave her, even if he was only doing it because she begged him to. When it was over, she let out a few happy pants and closed her eyes, wiping the sweat off of her brow. "Why don't we do that more often?" She mumbled softly. 

Mike was on top of her having deposited a load inside her that Anya knew would make her pregnant. Mike had no clue the amount of holes his wife had poked in it. Mike didnt hear her mumble about how often they didnt have sex. He rolled off her and smiled. "Who's your daddy?" He asked smugly as he pulled the condom off and threw it in the small trashcan next to their bed. He laid there enjoying the feeling, but before she could say anything he had fallen asleep exhausted from his day. 

She scoffed as he tried to play tough, only to roll over and pass out instantly. He didn't even wash himself off! She slowly got out of bed after a few minutes just letting his fluids permeate her, and finally went to take a shower. She washed herself off and put on some comfortable pajamas, then she laid on her side of the bed, not even facing him. She fell asleep, and woke up especially early. She was just so excited! She knew it was finally happening! She didn't even care that he had already left for work. She got up and got dressed, makeup and everything, then she went to work herself, bragging to everybody that she was going to have a baby. 

Meanwhile, Mike was working hard in the office putting the final internal touches on getting the company to go public. In a few weeks time there would be a big event where he would announce it to the world with his business partners. He looked at his calendar and saw that there would be some demonstrations for new technologies in his company, one was interesting but it was right over his lunch with Anya, it was called "size ray demonstration" He snipped the calendar and sent a picture to his wife. "Still want to get lunch? I am going to skip this". He smiled thinking he was starting to turn over a new leaf and be fair to his wife. She was right, he had been ignoring her for the company. 

Anya was ecstatic when he texted her, seeming to really want to hang out with her! But that proposal about the shrink ray... it intrigued her too much to pass it up. So, she replied with a "Why don't we go watch the presentation together? We'll have dinner after work!" She then made her way to the conference hall. Little did either of them know... He would encounter a problem with the ray, and Anya would decide to take advantage of it to the fullest...

Mike sighed as he went down to the lab where his scientists were going to test the size ray. It would be a very important part for when his company went public. In his mind he would use it to boost the stock price but little did he know that it would never see the light of day and his wife would keep it for herself. 

Mike arrived in the lab and put on the white labcoat and protective glasses and stood next to his shorter wife. "Hey shortie" He said kissing her neck from behind. 

She turned back to him and gave him a big smile, hugging his neck. She felt much better knowing that she would finally get the family she always wanted. But for now, she was interested in this new machine. She watched her husband walk up there and grab the gun-shaped Device. He pointed it at a stuffed bear and fired... But it backfired, and a jolt of energy was sent from the back of the gun, through the man's fingers, and up his whole body. Anya watched in shock as her husband shrunk and shrunk... To the perfect size of a baby!

Mike let out a shocked scream as the bolt meant to go into the large teddy bear and shrink it backfired and engulfed him in a bright pink light. Mike dropped the device as he felt the world around him stretch and grow it felt like someone was pressing in on his body as he got smaller and smaller his clothes shrinking with him. He went from 6 feet tall to about 2 feet tall two inches tall or about the size of a 10 month old. He fell back on his butt as he rubbed his eyes not sure what actually happened. 

Anya hurried up to him, staring down at him with wide eyes. "Mike!" She said and kneeled down to look him over. She was... Enormous compared to him! It was like staring down at a little elf! She carefully looked around, seeing that none of the rest of the attendees had made it yet, since they were quite early. She bit her lip as she thought about what to do... Ultimately, she decided to take him and lock him in her office before going to the meeting and presenting the gun herself, careful to say that the kinks hadn't been worked out, and that it tended to backfire, so she couldn't present it as well as she would have liked to. She explained how she would send it back to the team that had designed it for a little rework, and then it would be fine. When the meeting ended, only then did she return to her office, looking down at her husband with glimmering eyes. "Hello darling."

Mike had been left in his wife's office confused as to how the device had backfired on him and caused him to go from this big strong man to being smaller than a two year old. He had looked around the room at how big everything was knowing there was no escape. When Anya returned she stood over him, her short frame now towering over him. "Anya, please we have to get me fixed please." He said as he stood there in his shrunken clothes. "We need to get me back to normal so I can make the company public." He looked up at her intimidated and slightly turned on by her size but she just looked down at him her eyes showed excitement and a little predatorial. 

She purred and leaned down, lifting up the 'little boy' and holding her against her chest. "This is quite the predicament, don't you think? I mean... It is a shrink ray... Not a growth ray..." she said and began to gently bounce him. "Seeing as how there's no way we can take you to a doctor and explain what happened... And of course we can't let anyone else in the company know, or nobody will buy our product!" She said and shook her head. "So... The only way we can fix this... Is by keeping you small, and by keeping you home, away from everybody, until I can get you a proper disguise, you know?" She said and chuckled. "This... Could be a good thing. It's practice, seeing as how our fun last night was a bit more fun than you thought it was." She said and shrugged mischievously. She placed him inside of her briefcase ever so carefully, so nobody would spot him, and then she left the office to go home with her new plaything.