LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Avarice, Arrogance, and Absolution (Private with Anonimoose)

Anya eventually grabbed her, carried her like a sack of potatoes to her room, and laid her down, right next to where her mess was! "You take a nap and calm down. You had better think about the fact that you're being mean to the only one trying to help you!"

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“You diapered me! How is that helping?!” Bailey continued to scream and whine at the kind woman as she left the room and closed the door. Not one to be told what to do, Bailey took off her leggings and removed the diaper while Anya was away. She then put the leggings back on and t opened the door. She wasn’t stuck there! It was her house! She was the boss!

Well, Anya was waiting right there! So, she scooped the girl up, put her over her knee, and gave her another ten spankings, making her butt completely cherry red! "I told you to take a nap and behave." She said coldly. "Your father left me in charge, and you shouldn't go against your father's wishes!" She said and carried the girl back inside, rediapering her yet again! She was nothing if not persistent. 

“Y-you can’t make me…!” Bailey said stubbornly, laying on her stomach so that her very sore bottom would not be touching the bed. If Bailey was anything, she was a spoiled brat, yes. But worse, she was a stubborn, spoiled brat!

"Oh you are very mistaken there!" She said and frowned deeply. She put the diaper back on her and then, she put duct tape over the top of it to keep her from taking it off! "This will ensure that you stay diapered, and the house stays clean. Now take a nap or I'll spank you again." She threatened. 

“B-but that’s not fair!” Bailey retorted. “How am I supposed to use the bathroom if you duct tape the fucking thing?!” She complained. 

“You can’t do this to me! I’m your master! You’re my maid! You are supposed to do what I say!” Bailey yelled at Anya as she stomped her little foot. 

"When you need to go to the bathroom, then you come to me and I cut the tape off with my kitchen scissors." She said simply. "You may be my Mistress, but to anyone looking, you are also a child. And children need adults to look after them. That's where I come in." She said with a broad, almost nefarious grin. 

“That’s not fair! I shouldn’t have to go through you for basic human rights!” The girl argued. “And I’m not a child! Plenty of adults are as tall as me, don’t pretend like that’s not true!” Bailey fussed. Sure, the ductape kept her from taking off the diaper but it also prevented Anya from spanking her again. Thus, she could say whatever she wanted without fear of being hit again. 

"You know if you keep talking so rudely like that I'll take you into the bathroom and wash your little mouth until no mean words are left in there." She threatened. "Now you lay down and take a nap, or you won't get to have lunch. You'll just go hungry all the way until dinner!" She continued. "Go on now, scoot your little butt in there!"

Bailey stormed off into her room before slamming the door in Anya’s face out of spite. The woman was crazy! But thankfully the sun was out so Bailey didn’t have to worry about turning her night light on before trying to go to sleep. But now it was too bright! It took the shrunken girl a while but she did eventually manage to fall asleep once more. 

Since the little girl hadn't gotten her earlier mess cleaned up, she was still sleeping with it! And when Anya came to wake the girl up as lunch was ready, the girl had gotten some on her clothes, some on her hands, and even some on her face! Anya couldn't help but to laugh a bit and stare at the girl, who seemed completely unaware of what had happened when she was busy tossing and turning. 

Bailey sure didn’t mind! For now. The girl was fast asleep, snoring loudly despite the smell of the room and what she had covered her body with! Anya was going to enjoy this… the time has come to burst the sleeping girl’s bubble!

Anya slowly leaned down. The girl was butt up, face down, with some smears all over her. She gave her a little shake, and kept that big grin on her face as she saw the pretty eyes open up, and the girl slowly come to life. "It's lunchtime, Mistress!" She said softly. She didn't mention her appearance at all... She was enjoying it too much. 

Anya made sure to avoid touching the smears as she woke the girl up. She was above that, after all. 

Bailey stirred and woke up to some sort of awful stench! It was rancid! Bailey looked down to her arms, they were absolutely coated in… something! It was disgusting! She couldn’t see it was on her face as well but she could see it was everywhere else as well! Bailey shrieked as loud as Anya had ever heard!

Anya looked down at her. "Did the cute little piggy enjoy her mud nap?" She said and giggled, helping her up to her feet. As she guided the petite girl to the bathroom, they passed several mirrors, and the girl got to see all angles of her body which she had accidentally painted brown! And she hadn't even noticed it for hours! "Come on... Let Mama Anya clean you up..." she said softly. She didn't mean to call herself that... it just slipped out so naturally!

The girl looked into the mirror in horror. She was filthy! No, a mess! She was like a pig, rolling around in their own filth! If this world had cartoon physics, Bailey would most certainly be crying one of those tear showers right about now! But alas, real life did not work that way so she just had to settle with wailing loudly and crying normally. 

Anya led the oversized toddler into the bathroom. "Now I'll need to hose you down with the showerhead, and then Mama Anya will give you a nice bath... there's no need to cry over your own poopy!" She said and shook her head. Already she was downtalking the girl... And the girl had the same mind she had always possessed! Anya carefully cut off the diaper and helped her into the tub. "Now you sit down and I'll shower you off..." she cooed and turned the water on, using the showerhead as a hose as if she were some dirty animal!

Bailey was not at all paying attention to the taller woman’s incessant down talking. Instead she was too busy crying over the disgusting state she was in! She did not make any sort of fuss as Anya stripped her down (again making sure not to actually touch any of the mess) and got her in the tub. She did shiver when the water was sprayed on her though. It was so cold!

Anya kept spraying her until a majority of the mess was gone, and by then thankfully the water had warmed up all the way. Then, Anya filled up the tub and started to scrub her. "Don't you worry, Mistress... You have Mama Anya to care for you." She said and wiped her eyes. "Whether you like it or not, you're stuck with me!"

“You’re not my mom…” Bailey retorted. She was paying more attention now that that icky mess had been rinsed off of her! But unfortunately, the shrunken girl did not yet know her place. 

"No, but I'm the closest thing you've got right now, sister." She said with a bit more sass as she rubbed shampoo into the girl's hair. "Ah... Funny how the 'sham' is the only difference between you being clean, and you being covered in poo." She said and grinned slyly. 

“You need to work on your material more.” Bailey retorted. “How long you been workshopping that one? A day? You think you’re funny! Because this isn’t funny!” Bailey said as she started raising her voice at her maid. 

"It's hard to get better material when you're giving me less and less each day, shortie." She said calmly, and leaned down to scrub her butt even though it was in a clean diaper moments before. "It's funny to me, anyway." She said and giggled. It was nice knowing that she could finally say everything she wanted to say without fear of retribution. 

“D-don’t touch there!” The girl got flustered all of a sudden before lightly smacking Anya’s wrist. “It’s clean so don’t bother!” Bailey ordered the maid. 

Anya frowned and lifted her up, giving her a spank on her wet bottom. "We do not hit people who are trying to help us!" Anya scolded and sat her back in the water. She then lifted her up and looked her over. "Thank goodness you don't have any hair down there! Maybe your boyfriend WAS good for something." She said and grinned.