LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Avarice, Arrogance, and Absolution (Private with Anonimoose)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I stayed around because your father asked me to stay around. He said he wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of his child once your mom passed, and so I agreed to be your nanny." She explained and took her back to the couch. "Now you can have a bit more time to watch television, and then we'll get you to bed, alright? Your sheets and everything should be nice and clean and dry for you in just a minute."

Bailey nodded in silence before walking into the other room. It took her a bit to find the remote though. She had lost it in her scramble to get to the toilet! But eventually she did find it, it had gotten itself wedged between the cushions! She carefully pulled it out before turning the tv on. 

Bailey allowed Anya to take her by the hand as the maid walked her into her bedroom. As Anya tucked her in Bailey asked the maid a single question. “Do you still love him?”

Anya gave her a sad smile. "That's not something you should worry your pretty head about, alright, Mistress? Just get some sleep." She whispered and kissed the top of her head. She then left the girl alone to get some sleep, turning the lights off on her way out. 

Unsatisfied with Anya’s answer, she tried to repeat the question only for Anya to brush her off once more. Left alone in the dark, the girl had no other choice but to go to sleep. But it was so dark! She couldn’t see anything! Anya had forgotten to turn on her nightlight! Unable to see anything, the girl could do nothing to fix her situation on her own. At least in her mind. 

Anya left the girl to sleep, and she went to bed too, feeling sad as she thought about the relationship that she could have had. It only made her more determined to take care of Bailey... it was what she had left. She laid down in her bed and slowly drifted off to sleep, both of them unaware of what was unfolding. 

Bailey stayed awake for many hours, too scared to move or do anything. The dark terrified her! She usually had a nightlight on at all times to counteract this fear, but it wasn’t on tonight. But eventually, she did manage to fall asleep. And neither woman was ready for what was in store come next morning…

Anya made their breakfasts, careful to also add her special medicines in her portion. She then got herself a nice big cup of tea, and nearly took a sip, before she decided she would go in and check on her girl. She gently creaked open the door and looked inside. She raised an eyebrow immediately at the pungent smell... and then she took a few more steps in. She saw Bailey asleep... with a very big, lumpy pullup that was oozing out of the sides! Anya gasped and turned the lights on just to confirm what she was seeing. 

Anya could not believe her eyes! The medicine worked like a charm! Her mistress was still fast asleep for the time being, unknowingly stewing in her own mess. Now that she knew it worked, Anya was going to have a lot of fun. First order of business, waking the sleeping girl up! When she got closer though, she noticed just how big the pull-up was on her all of a sudden!

Anya frowned and gently felt at the sides of the pullup. She had shrunk quite a bit... At least a few inches! Anya gently shook her shoulder. "Mistress? Could you wake up please? I think we have a bit of an issue we need to discuss." She said softly into the girl's ear. She smiled softly as the girl opened her pretty blue eyes ever so slowly, and started to look around, bewildered by being awake at such an early hour. "I... Don't suppose you notice anything different...?" 

“Hm… wha?” Bailey said, still half asleep. “Go away…” she mumbled before doing a sloppy shooing motion. Not one to be deterred Anya continued to talk to the increasingly smaller woman in hopes of waking her up for real. 

Anya leaned down and gave the pullup a little squish to drive home the reason why she was bothering her. "I think you might want to get up. You'll get a rash if you stay like stay much longer..." she said and gave her another little shake. 

She felt her mess press into her, as she started to wake up. This was most certainly a wake-up call! Bailey looked down in horror to discover the mess she filled her pull-up with. She screamed loudly before breaking down in tears once more. 

Anya leaned down and gently hugged her close. "Why are you crying like this, Mistress?" She asked and rubbed her eyes. "There's no need to cry... We just need to get you cleaned up, that's all!" She said and helped her to her feet. The pullup hardly stayed up on her at all, and poop started to roll down her legs as she walked her awkward little waddle. 

This was so humiliating… poop rolling down her legs, tears rolling down her face. She was a mess! Both figuratively and literally. Bailey wailed loudly as Anya got to work preparing to change the woman. Maybe she should check how much she actually shrunk after! It seems like this pull-up no longer fits her. 

Anya held her hand and led her to the bathroom like a toddler! She carefully pulled the pullup down and held it out to the girl. "Do you see what happens when you don't eat healthy?" She said and shook her head before starting to clean her up. She didn't even let the girl help! Finally, when she was clean (but naked), Anya got out the measuring tape and checked. "Five feet on the dot..." she mumbled and showed the girl the tape. 

Five feet?! No, she can’t be only five feet tall! Now she was officially short! This devastated the now actually little girl as she cried once more. She can’t be short! Everyone would point fingers and laugh! They’d ridicule her! She’d be a laughing stock!

Anya shook her head when she saw the girl starting yet again to tear up! Goodness, she really WAS babyish! Anya sighed and lifted up the naked girl, taking her to her room and pulling out some of the new things she had ordered. She lifted the girl's feet and put a diaper under her butt! A real, straight up diaper!

Bailey shrieked when she saw the monstrosity that Anya was placing under her butt. “No! No fucking way! Get that thing away from me! I am not wearing that!” Bailey went on and on saying various things along those lines, none of which were… very polite. 

Anya frowned. "You just pooped in your bed and you have the audacity to tell me you aren't going to wear one of these?" She snapped. "No no no. You're not going to fight me on this!" She quickly taped the new one on her, and then covered it in some clothes that fit more like a teenage girl rather than a sexy woman in her twenties!

“I’m not going to wear a diaper!” Bailey insisted as she started to undo the tapes on it. “It was a one time thing! You did something, I just know it!” She repeated as she finally figured out how to take the damn thing off!

Then... Anya rolled her onto her belly, and gave her butt ten big spanks! She didn't even stop when the girl began to cry! She kept going, and finally stopped, only to readjust and retape the diaper on her, and pull her leggings up over the big bulge. All of this while the girl tried to come to grips with the fact that she was actually spanked! Nobody ever spanked her! She was a princess!

Bailey tried to fight back but between all of her tears and screaming, she was a blubbering mess! Unsure of how to handle the situation (it was too grown up for her apparently) she flailed her arms and legs wildly like an absolute brat as she had a massive temper tantrum!