LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Avarice, Arrogance, and Absolution (Private with Anonimoose)

Anya finally approached her and helped her get to the bathroom. She pulled her pullup down for her and helped her hold up her dress, then she let her go. And goodness it was just in time! Though, big girls were supposed to make it, just in time or not!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a moment longer and Anya would have had a wet pull-up to deal with! But luckily for Bailey, she was able to hold it for just long enough to make it to the toilet. After she was done, she pulled her dress back down and washed her hands, leaving the pull-up on the ground. 

Anya frowned. "Young lady, you are forgetting something." She said and gestured to the pullup. "You put that thing back on, understand me?" She said and crossed her arms. "If you don't put it on, then I will be forced to put it on you myself." She said and leaned down, grabbing it and holding it out to her. "Come on. Last chance."

Bailey sighed. She forgot all about the pull-up! She wished it simply did not exist. But it was clear the maid was not going to let her leave the room without it (for whatever reason). “I don’t even know how to put it on!” Bailey lied, thinking it would be a good enough excuse to get by without it. 

Anya gently laid her down. "I'll take care of it then, Mistress." She reassured her. She sprinkled some baby powder inside just to be safe, and then slowly moved it up her legs and onto her butt where it stayed, to remind the girl that she was not the perfect queen she thought she was. Anya then helped her back up to her feet. "Come on now." She patted her back and took her to the livingroom once more. "Now you just sit down. What would you like for dinner?"

Bailey puffed up her cheeks and pouted as she crossed her arms. She was being changed like an infant! But she wasn’t going to be able to leave unless Anya got her way so she just had to put up with it. 

“Bread! I want bread!” Bailey responded, excitedly. 

"Bread?" She chuckled. "Is that all? Just bread and nothing else?" She teased a bit. She was prepared to start getting the baby into her new position, giving the magic a little help! "I can get you bread... Though it might be rough on your tummy. Remember what the doctor said, after all!" 

“That doctor was a quack! He didn’t know this was a curse, so what does he know?!” Bailey fussed before getting an idea. “Ooh, wait! We should call a curse expert! I don’t know what they’re called but maybe someone like that can remove it! Anya, go do that!” She ordered. 

"Excuse me, but I will be doing no such thing until you eat your dinner." She said sternly. "Besides, if you think a medical doctor is nothing but a quack, you are sure to find anyone who advertises that they can remove curses are even bigger frauds." She mumbled and went to the kitchen to make her dinner. She made Bailey's old favourite, spaghetti with garlic bread. However... She incorporated plenty of extra ingredients to make sure that she learned her lesson about Anya always being right!

“Well I don’t know! I’ve never been cursed before! Before today, I didn’t think it was real! We have to try!” Bailey argued but by this point she was being well and truly ignored. She hated being ignored! As Anya cooked, the shrunken woman repeatedly tried to get the maid’s attention to no success. But then Bailey’s tummy growled loudly. That managed to get Anya’s attention!

Anya turned back when she heard the stomach grumbling. She quickly rushed to Bailey with the plate full of food. "Here. Now you eat up. We can't let you starve and get even smaller!" She said and patted her head gently. She saw the girl hesitating a bit as she didn't want to move on from their last subject, but then Anya just took the fork and started to feed her!

Mmph! Bailey was cut off from her complaining by pasta being shoveled into her mouth! This repeated for a while! Bailey would try to complain only to be promptly shut up by Anya as she continually shoved food into her mistress’ mouth. By the time they were done, Bailey had caught on to Anya’s trick and pouted accordingly. 

Anya finally fed her everything and took the plate to the kitchen to wash it. "Honestly, Mistress, you shouldn't speak with your mouth full. Your friends would think that to be horribly disrespectful!" She scolded a bit. She then returned to her and gave her the remote. "Go ahead, watch whatever you'd like until bedtime. I'll just go ahead and clean up your bed so you'll have a comfy place to sleep!" She said and walked off. 

“It was because you kept putting stuff i-!” Before Bailey could finish her argument she realized that Anya had already walked off, which infuriated her. She was being horribly disrespectful?! Look who’s talking! Bailey switched on the tv, not because Anya told her to, but to blow off some steam. 

Anya then washed all of the dishes, and then all of the girl's bedding. She was downstairs in the laundry room, not paying attention to the girl upstairs at all. She just hoped that the amounts she had put in the food would work alright... She hadn't ever used them, after all!

And worked they did! Considering how much of it Anya put in her mistress’ food, it was surprising it took this long to take into effect! Bailey felt a massive amount of pressure on her bladder out of seemingly nowhere! She made a b-line for the bathroom before suddenly stopping, hands firmly placed on her crotch. She couldn’t move!

Anya didn't even pay attention to the noises upstairs, just changing the washed bedding into the dryer and slowly making her way back upstairs to take a break. She hummed and looked at the couch, frowning when she didn't see her Mistress! She then looked around, and raised an eyebrow when she saw her just standing there in the hallway looking terrified! "Is everything alright?"

“An.. ya! H-help!” Bailey screamed. The act of doing so distracted her sufficiently for her to start flooding her pull-up right in the hallway! The dress she was wearing made what she was doing not visible to the maid, thankfully, but Anya could most certainly hear it!

Anya slowly approached and lifted up the girl's dress to confirm her suspicions. The little wetness indicator was full rubbed away. She was soaked! It was even so wet that a couple drops started to leak! "Mistress... I thought you said that your accidents were only a one time thing?" She said and tilted her head, looking at her like a disappointed mother. 

“I-it was! Y-you did something to the food, I know it!” Bailey accused Anya not because she actually knew, but because it was the first excuse she could think of that made any kind of sense to the soaked girl. Tears started forming in her eyes as she started to cry like a toddler. 

Anya brushed past her accusation and pulled her into a hug. "Oh, don't be like that..." she whispered. "Mistress, lying to yourself only makes things worse. Come on now... Instead of standing there making up stories, you better let me help you get cleaned up, alright?" She carried her to the bathroom and carefully started to clean her up. 

“O-okay…” the little mistress mumbled before she felt the air rush through her dress as the maid hoisted her through the air. “H-hey! Put me down right now!” Bailey ordered. How was Anya even carrying her?! She wasn’t much shorter than her (yet) so how?

Anya gave the little girl a small smile. "Did I ever tell you that back in school I was captain of the gymnastics team?" She said softly as she carried the girl and put her on the toilet, slowly removing the wet soggy thing from her butt. "That must feel better now, right?" She asked and tilted her head, leaning down and starting to wipe her clean. 

“You went to school?” Bailey asked before a shiver went down her spine as Anya started wiping her with the coldest wipes known to man. As Anya continued to wipe Bailey repeated what she had told Anya multiple times at this point, “You better… not tell anyone about this, okay..?”

Anya nodded. "In fact, I went to school with your father. And we dated, for a time." She explained and finished wiping the girl up. She then placed a new pullup on her. "Now relax Mistress... I would never tell anybody about this. Your secret's safe with me!"