LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Avarice, Arrogance, and Absolution (Private with Anonimoose)

“Don’t tell me what to do!” Bailey scoffed. “And you better… and I mean better not tell anyone about this, got it?!”

After receiving a soft confirmation of silence from Anya, Bailey walked off into her bedroom to change into her clothes. Clothes that were much too big for her now! But after that she went into the living room to once again sit on the couch and watch tv. 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anya hurried off to the store and came back with the big pee pads that poor old ladies wore. She gently offered the box to the girl. "Here... Put one of these on. It'll just be like you're on your period." She whispered. Of course, the girl would likely need something more intense if she kept on peeing as often as she did, or even worse! But for now, this would probably work fine, and besides, it was a good way of transitioning her if necessary. "Do you want my help to put it on?" She offered. "It can be tricky, if you've never worn one."

“I can do it myself! Now go away!” Bailey huffed. Anya reluctantly did as commanded but Bailey never put the pad on. She didn’t know how! But she was so sure this was a one time thing that it would not matter. Anya wasn’t smart anyway! She’d never catch on to the scheme of someone infinitely more smart, beautiful, and wealthy! Right…?

Anya very much noticed. There was no awkward bulge in her pants, and she didn't look uncomfortable in the slightest. However... She decided she wouldn't say anything. She was a big girl, after all. She could make her own decisions... And hey! If she did continue to have these accidents, she would need something more intense anyway! So, Anya remained quiet, just giving her a small smile. "There we are. Now hopefully that'll control your accidents, and everything will be just like normal!" 

“Don’t say that like it wasn’t a one time thing!” Bailey fussed. “Now, go get me some bread!” She ordered as she grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. 

Bailey really needed a pick-me-up after all that has happened today. And if there was any surefire way to cheer herself up, it was bossing around those less fortunate than her. 

Anya frowned. "Remember what the doctor said, Mistress, you need to be eating healthy. I'll make you a healthy meal that'll fill you up and help you feel better." She said and patted her head before walking to the kitchen and getting to work. She didn't even let Bailey protest! She wouldn't hear of it!

“No, I want bread!” Bailey fussed as the maid walked off into the other room. Was Anya… ignoring her?! How dare she?! Where does she come off?! Upset, Bailey marched onto the kitchen and repeated her demand several times over, all on deaf ears. 

Anya hummed as if Bailey was completely mute, just cooking her a nice healthy meal of grilled chicken, sautéed Spinach, and sweet potato Mash. She then held the plate out to her. "This is all I'm cooking for you until dinner time, so you can eat or go hungry, Mistress." She said sternly. 

“I am not eating that! How dare you ignore me! And how dare you tell me what to do! I am your master, you are supposed to do everything I say!” The smaller girl screamed and fussed like a petulant child before stomping her foot on the ground in an immature manner. 

Anya sighed and shook her head. "You just march over to that table and sit down, Mistress, or I'll send you straight up to your room." She huffed. "Now, while you're sick, and in the process of healing from this mystery illness, you will listen to me and I will follow the doctor's orders. So please, do not make this harder than it has to be. Soon enough I'll be making you all of your favourites, but for now you need to behave and eat healthy to build back your bones strong." She cooed. 

“You don’t have the right!” The girl screamed, her face turning red in frustration. “You can’t tell me what to do! I am your master!” She repeated these words as she flailed her arms about. She wasn’t much shorter than Anya yet, but she was acting like a total brat!

Anya grabbed her and pulled her over her knees. "When your father died I promised that I would take care of you." She said harshly. "I see that I haven't done a very good job, and so I am fixing that. From now on, you will listen to me, you understand? Or else I'll do this!" She said and gave her one harsh spanking on her perky bottom. "Are we understood?"

Bailey screamed in pain before flailing about in an attempt to get away. She wasn’t much smaller than Anya so the maid definitely had a fight on her hands! Regardless though, the girl was screaming and crying as she started having a full meltdown. 

Anya frowned and continued to spank her bottom until the screaming faded into soft crying. "There." She said and pulled her hand away. "Are we ready to listen now?" She said and stared at her expectantly. "If you would like I can give you even more." She threatened and crossed her arms. 

“Y-you can’t d-do this…” The girl replied between her nonstop tears. Her poor shrunken bottom was as red as a tomato because of the spanking she received. 

Anya then sat her up at the table and started to feed her the healthy meal. "It's only until we fix whatever is wrong with you." She said soothingly. "Now relax and eat up, okay?" She coaxed and kept shoving the food into the girl's mouth to fill her up. The food was even worse than usual!

Bailey spit some of what was fed to her right in the maids face as an act of rebellion! She, however, would soon come to regret that. But that had to wait because the shrinking girl still needed to be fed! Anya continued force feeding her the healthy food until Bailey was fit to burst!

Anya sighed with relief when it was done and wiped the food from her face. "Now you're going to go to bed early. And if I see that you've made another mess in your bed, we'll have to have another chat about what to do." She said and started to lead the rebellious girl up to her room. She was just able to fight off the girl's kicking and yanking!

The girl was absolutely infuriated as made clear by her red face. Was the maid trying to overthrow her?! She was the master, Anya was the maid! That’s how it is! She had no right treating her master this way!

Anya only let go when the girl was in her room. "We've both had a very long day, and you need to get some sleep, okay Mistress? We'll see how you feel tomorrow." She said and patted her head before starting off, leaving the girl all by herself with her unpadded butt and her bedroom that still had a lingering smell of pee. 

Bailey was absolutely seething as the maid continued to belittle her. This bitch was dead! First thing in the morning, she was going to kick that mean old maid out for good! But would have to wait. The girl was tired and most certainly needed her beauty sleep, especially after all that happened. 

Unfortunately for said girl... the next morning she was just as wet as ever, and the pajama bottoms she had worn to bed couldn't even stay up on her waist anymore! What was worse, her poor bum was hot and in pain! Anya was busy making a healthy breakfast for the girl, and she went upstairs to check on her when she heard some noises of distress. "Mistress is everything okay?" She asked gently. 

Bailey quickly ran to the door, her soaked pajama bottoms falling off. She then tried to use her body to keep the door shut with all of her might! But because of how loose her shirt was now, the sleeves were covering her hands which made her grip on the door not as good as it needed to be. 

“I’m fine! E-everything’s fine!” The pee soaked mistress said through the door. 

Anya opened the door straight away and saw the pathetic scene. "Oh, you poor thing..." she whispered, seeing her with her pants around her ankles, and her panties dripping with urine down onto the floor. "Mistress... I think you'll need to wear something to make sure you don't make such messes..." she mumbled. "What do you think about... wearing pullups?" She hesitantly suggested. "I don't want you to have an accident in front of your friends!" 

“Are you fucking kidding?!” She lashed out, looking somehow even more pathetic than she already was. “I am not going to wear a pull-up! I’d be a laughing stock!” She yelled.