LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Avarice, Arrogance, and Absolution (Private with Anonimoose)

Anya flinched. "Just go look in your closet, I haven't done a thing!" She snapped. It was the first time in a long while that Anya had dared to raise her voice, but this little girl was acting way too big for her britches! "The house is all clean and your clothes are all perfectly put away, you can check and they'll be there, and I haven't done anything!" She said and frowned deeply. "I don't know what's going on, but clearly its something to do with you, not with me!"

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Me…? Me?! How is this my fault?! I’m not the one who swapped all the tags on my clothes!” Bailey responded before swinging her closer door wide open. The clothes were all just as big as the ones she was wearing! Outraged, she raised her voice yet again at the poor maid “How dare you! How dare you sneak into my room and mess with my stuff! I should have you arrested for this!” Bailey screamed, her face turning a bit red. 

Anya frowned and grabbed her by the wrist, dragging her to the spot on the wall where her height was measured until she stopped growing. "Now you stand here and I'll mark where your head is." She snapped. She then did just that, and let the girl stand back to look. It was undeniable- the girl had shrunk somehow! "There you are..." she whispered. "Now will you stop whining and just admit that something is wrong and we need to get you looked at!" 

“Let go of me!” Bailey screamed as whined as she was forcefully dragged to the wall. 

Once the deed was done, the now shorter girl stood back and discovered the truth. This was a nightmare! She can’t be shorter! She was just having a growth spurt! What are all of her friends going to say now that she could possibly be the shortest one in their friend group. 

Bailey screamed as she started wailing loudly, unable to handle the overwhelming thoughts and emotions that flooded her brain. 

Anya shook her head. "Calm down, Mistress, you shouldn't be so distressed... I'm sure it's not that bad..." she pulled her into a hug, seeing that the girl clearly needed comforting, even if perhaps she didn't deserve it after all that horrible verbal abuse. "Come on, there's no need to fret..." she whispered. "Why don't we get you a meal to help you grow back big and strong?" She suggested. She then led the crying girl to the kitchen and got for her a big meal. She even made pancakes shaped like hearts for her! "Here you are. Eat up now, and stop that crying! You're still a beautiful young woman!"

As Anya pulled her into an undeserved embrace, Bailey hugged the now much taller woman tightly, desperate for any emotional relief she can get. But eventually Anya had taken her to eat her breakfast. Bailey grabbed her fork and knife and got to work eating her heart shaped pancakes. Hm, no complaints. This was most certainly a rarity for the little girl. 

Anya cleaned her tray up as soon as it was empty. She then returned and sat right by her, pulling her head onto her lap. "There, there... There's nothing to be afraid about... We'll get you to see a doctor and they'll get you right as rain, and you can go right back to life as normal. We want that, don't we?" She asked her and rubbed her back. It was a little embarrassing... But thankfully they were alone. And who would believe Anya that this grown up, sexy woman would act like a baby in front of her maid?

The only reason that Anya was not berated or thrown out for doing such a thing was because poor Bailey was in such an unstable mental state. So instead of her usual schtick she allowed Anya to move her little head to her big lap. After a bit Bailey sat back up and looked at the maid. “Did you call the doctor?” She asked. 

Anya nodded and smiled. "He'll be here soon and he'll check you over." She explained. "For now you just relax like normal, alright?" She said and patted her shoulder. "We'll figure it out." She whispered. After a while of the girl doing nothing and just pouting, finally the expensive private doctor arrived, and came to examine the girl. "So, Anya tells me you seem to be shorter, and that your nighttime incidents have returned?" He said and began to look her over. 

The girl nodded. This doctor better know what’s going on or else she didn’t know what she was going to do! “Why is this happening to me…? Me, of all people! What did I do to deserve being a bit shorter?!” Bailey exclaimed as the doctor was examining her. 

The doctor checked her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, heart... Everything! "It seems like everything is just fine for the most part... Only this could be a case of sarcopenia... We'll need to have you take special supplements to try and build up your bone mass." He mumbled. And the urination can be a trauma response from your body shrinking at such a quick rate." He explained. Though really, none of them had any idea what was happening, and that it was only just beginning...

“Sarco… what?” Bailey tilted her head, confused. 
“Will the medicine fix it, doctor? How long will it take? B-because I can’t go out like this!” She rambled on and on until the doctor said his piece. 

"It's a bone weakening disorder. It can happen when a lot of alcohol is combined with low levels of vitamin consumption. You may want to cut down on meals with refined carbohydrates, like white sugar, bread, pasta... Things like that." He of course listed off her favourite things to eat! Anya nodded quietly as she listened. It was just too bad that nobody noticed at first when the girl started to pee right there on the couch!

“I can’t not eat those! What else am I supposed to eat?!” She retorted before taking note of a strange warm feeling. It was weird. Her crotch was growing warmer… And there was a… faint hissing noise? Bailey looked down in horror and discovered for herself what she was doing. 

Anya turned her eyes to look at what Bailey was staring at, and her eyes widened. "M-Mistress!" She sputtered. The doctor just wrote something down, thankfully not berating her and adding to her humiliation. "Could you feel any of that, Bailey?" He finally asked. "If that was completely out of your control, things could be more serious than we once thought." He said grimly. 

The smaller girl started to cry loudly, which gave the doctor the answer he was looking for. This was not looking good for Bailey. It was clear some changes needed to be made. One question flooded Bailey’s mind repeatedly. What had she done to deserve this?

The doctor then turned to Anya and gave her a whole bunch of information on steps to take, then he scheduled a new appointment later, and left. All the while, poor Bailey was sitting there all wet and sobbing! Finally, when the Doctor was gone, Anya approached her and began to gently wipe her tears. "Hey... Sh... It's alright now, don't be so upset..." she whispered, trying to comfort her even as she sat in her own pee. Thankfully the couch was leather so they could just wipe it all off! "Oh, don't cry, Mistress... We just need to take some... cautionary measures! Get you some pads maybe, that'll absorb the urine?" 

“P-pads…?” Bailey said, just barely managing to get out the word. 

If anyone saw her like this, her life would be over! She did not know what Anya was referring to, but they better be discreet! Just until she gets back to normal, of course!

Anya nodded and wiped the last of her tears away. "Don't worry... I'll make sure you don't notice them." She promised. "Can you clean yourself up while I go to the store, or do you want me to help, Mistress?" She asked gently, being careful not to upset the girl even further. She was a brat, and she really could use a reality check, but she was still that fragile girl without parents, with only her wealth to love. Perhaps this would be a chance for Anya to show her that she still had SOMEONE who could be like family to her...

“H-help…” the girl muttered. She didn’t know the first thing about cleaning! That was peasant work, after all! And she was most certainly no peasant. But moreover, she didn’t trust Anya not to leak this information out when the girl was not with her. 

Anya nodded and gently lifted up the poor, soaked girl. She carried her to the bathroom and began to strip her, being ever so gentle. "There there..." she whispered. "You don't have to worry, Anya is here to keep you cleaned up and happy!" She said and gave her a little smile. "Can you get in the bathtub for me, please?" She gestured to the tub as she placed the wet clothes in a laundry bin. 

“Wha-?! H-hey! Put me down!” Bailey said as she writhed and wriggled as the taller woman picked her up. Anya paid her no mind as she took her to the bath and stripped her. 

Bailey, face red as a cherry, shrieked and covered her body with her hands. “G-get out!” The woman exclaimed, flustered. 

"I thought you said you wanted help?" Anya asked in confusion. "I'm just trying to help you get cleaned up!" She quickly defended herself. "Why don't you just relax and let me wash you up? It'll help keep your mind off of things so you don't have to worry about doing it yourself." She said and started the bath water. She didn't seem to care at all that the woman was naked! 

It was sound logic. Plus, it was less work for her! Bailey stepped into the bath, sinking into the water so just her head was showing to try and fail to minimize her embarrassment. Nevermind the fact that there were no bubbles in the water to obstruct what was hiding beneath. 

Anya washed her carefully, scrubbing away all of the evidence of her accident. She then helped her out and dried her off carefully. "You sit and try not to get too excited while I go out shopping for your pads, alright?" She asked and stroked her wet hair. "Can you do that for me?" She cooed softly.