LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Avarice, Arrogance, and Absolution (Private with Anonimoose)

Upon further observation, the large wet spot in the bed made it completely obvious what had happened. 

Bailey meanwhile, as petulant as ever, was ready to break down in tears like a child over the fact that she had wet the bed again. But why did she do that?! She hasn’t done that in ages! Regardless of reasoning, Anya could see it now which was the absolute worst case scenario for this spoiled brat. 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anya approached her and frowned. "Mistress, what happened?" She asked and lifted her head. She carefully helped the girl up and out of her big puddle. "You poor thing, let's get you washed up! Nothing that we haven't dealt with before." She tried to reassure. As much as she did feel concern for her... she also felt a sense of vindication. The girl had shown that she wasn't as grown up as she claimed to be... Imagine if she had brought over one of her fancy boyfriends for the night! Oh it would be delicious! But, Anya obviously couldn't vocalize any of her pleasure, and just focused on helping the red faced girl get cleaned up. "It's alright... I'll clean everything up for you before you go to bed tonight." She promised. 

“O-okay…” the red faced girl replied, wiping her tears. Again, there was something different about her, even more than the day before! Regardless, after Anya cleaned her up, Bailey tried to backpedal. “You better clean this up…! N-now if you’ll excuse me, I have some very important business to attend to. So don’t follow me!” After changing into fresh clothes, she walked off to do her “important business”, which was, of course, sitting on the couch and watching tv. 

Anya stripped the bed and took all of the wet clothes and bedding to be washed. She then flipped the girl's mattress so the clean side was up. She made the bed with clean bedding, though using those rubber sheets that the poor girl had to use until she was 17. She then heated up the girl's breakfast and served it to her. "It's alright, Mistress, it's perfectly normal." She tried to cheer her up, giving her a little smile. "Everything is all cleaned up for you. It's as if it had never happened!" She explained and patted her shoulder gently. 

“You better not tell anyone about this, a-all right?!” Bailey huffed as she took the plate of food that Anya had prepared for her. She grabbed her utensils and started eating. It was actually… pretty good! For once! Must have been a fluke. Regardless, Anya was happy to see the girl happy with her cooking for the first time in a long time. Hopefully it was not just a one time thing. 

Anya smiled brightly when she didn't hear any immediate remarks. She watched the girl eat up, then she washed up her dishes and returned to check on her. She still looked so nervous and upset! "Is everything alright, Mistress? Do you want to talk? You know I'm here to serve you, I promised your father before he passed that I would be here." She said soothingly, hoping the rigid brat would open up to her after such an incident. 

“Ugh, I’m fine, Anya!” Bailey scoffed, trying to play it cool. “Now what are you doing here?! You have work to do, remember?! Chop chop, get to it!” She barked. The mask was back on for the time being, as much as it disappointed Anya. 

She sighed and got up, returning to her usual work without protesting. At least there was SOME progress, which was more than what had been accomplished in ages! She couldn't help but think about what that weird change was... It was so obvious but so incomprehensible! She moved the clothes to the dryer, then washed up the breakfast mess, and went to her for more orders, as the house was in pretty tip top shape. "Is there anything I can do for you at this time, Mistress?" She asked gently. 

“What you can do is to leave me alone! I told you not to disturb me!” Bailey fussed. “Now go! Get out!” She yelled as she shooed Anya away. 

Once Anya had left the room though, she once again turned on the television and relaxed. Honestly, dealing with such incompetent and idiotic people every day. She deserves a vacation!

Anya decided she would have a little day of rest until dinner time. She sat in bed and read a parenting book, hoping it could give her some strategies to deal with the girl. She had a couple nice drinks, some chocolate, even took a bath! Then, it was time to get back to the real world and return to treating this spoiled princess of hers. She did her best to make a dinner just as delicious as breakfast, though she didn't have high hopes since the girl rarely liked anything. Then, just on time, she delivered the girl her meal. 

“I was worried I was going to starve to death before you were done!” Bailey remarked before eating. Hmph. I suppose breakfast really was a one time thing. 

Bailey glanced over at Anya, staring daggers into the poor woman. She gruffed again before heading off to bed. When she got there though, she noticed something was off about it. “Anya!” She yelled, not giving the maid the chance to deal with the dirty dishes. 

Anya returned to her room with wide eyes. "M-Mistress!" She sputtered. "I'm- sorry it's just- there were no more clean sheets and the ones in the dryer aren't ready-" she quickly tried to explain. "I mean, you wouldn't want to have wet sheets! These are clean and dry! That's better than nothing yes?" She felt so nervous... She always did when Bailey got really mad. And of course, she was in a vulnerable position so she was liable to get mad easy. 

“The nerve! Honestly, I should have you thrown out to the streets!” Bailey was outraged, look how ugly these sheets were!

”My bed is hideous! How do you expect anyone to sleep on that now?! Huh? Huh?!” She yelled at the poor maid before stomping her foot in frustration. 

Anya was almost reduced to tears by this berating! "I-I'm sorry! W-We don't have anymore c-clean ones!" She said and clasped her hands together. "Please, I'm s-sorry!" She continued. The woman took pleasing the girl very seriously, and not only was she afraid of physical retribution from the girl, She was also just upset as a motherly figure to upset her! She never wanted the girl to want for anything! It was just, she was so spoiled that she wanted for EVERYTHING! 

“Why do we even have this one?!” She huffed, still clearly frustrated. “You are throwing this thing out first thing tomorrow, understood? And you will tell nobody I slept on an ugly set of sheets, got it? If others know, my reputation will go down the drain! And you, to the streets!” Bailey said, convinced something as trivial as this would impact her social life. “Now get out of my sight! I think I’ve had just about enough of you for one day.”

Anya practically tripped over herself getting out of the room. She returned to her room and closed the door, sighing shakily. She took a few minutes to herself, breathed, and returned to the kitchen to clean up the mess from dinner. She felt disappointed in herself even though she didn't do anything, really, other than her absolute best for that girl who really didn't deserve it. She laid back and closed her eyes, then she fell asleep. She went through the routine as usual, then she went to check her room. The girl was still asleep, but there was a huge puddle right under her, and because of the rubber sheets, it was fully just a puddle! And it was HUGE! Anya said nothing, deciding she would let the girl find this out for herself when she woke up, so she quietly snuck out of the room and put the finishing touches on breakfast. 

Anya could tell the moment Bailey awoke because, surprise surprise, the girl shrieked loudly upon discovering the horrid thing in her bed. Anya, taking her sweet time, eventually came up, but when she did the girl was a blubbering mess! But once again, there was something different about Bailey, even more than the previous two days!

Anya approached her and gently touched her shoulder. The girl was... noticeably shorter! She tilted her head and gawked a bit. "Mistress... Is everything alright?" She asked quietly. "What's wrong, why do you keep having these accidents?" She asked softly, pulling the blankets back and even further exposing her shame. "Come on now... You've got to get cleaned up. And we need to talk... Something is wrong." She explained and led the poor shaking, soaked girl into the bathroom. She sat her on the toilet with the lid up so most of the drips would land inside rather than on the floor. She then started to fill up the bath. "It's alright now... I'm here..." she whispered. 

The girl was crying loudly, hands over the wet stain on her pants, as if Anya didn’t already know and more over, as if it wasn’t dripping into the toilet as they spoke. She didn’t know what was going on! It terrified her! What would everyone else think?! First she sleeps in a rinky dinky set of bedsheets, now this?! If they found out, she’d never live it down! She hadn’t even noticed how all of a sudden, she only went up to Anya’s chest in height. 

Anya leaned down and hugged her gently, as she did when the girl was younger. "Don't worry now, my dear. Let's clean you up. Can you take your clothes off for me, Mistress?" She asked and wiped her eyes. "I can do it if you prefer, however, I know how much you value your independence." She whispered. Complete lie, but she wanted to hear the girl ask for help. She clearly needed it, but if she didn't ask... It could get Anya into trouble for doing something without permission, and that was something she didn't want to have to deal with. 

Anya gave the girl an inch, so now she would take a mile. Reestablishing her adulthood, Bailey pushed the weirdly large woman out of the room before taking her clothes off on her own and getting in the bath. 

Anya sighed and shook her head. She then began to wipe the pee off of the sheets. Yes, the girl would definitely need these if she was to keep making messes like that. It felt a bit humiliating to clean up a grown woman's urine... But it was more humiliation for Bailey, surely, and that was just fine by her. She waited for the girl to get done, and then she got the girl an outfit. It was a normal outfit for the girl, but as she put it on... something was clearly wrong! They were so big on her! So long! Anya hummed and helped her do her hair, saying nothing. 

“Do you think this is funny?” Bailey said before repeating it, much louder “Do you think this is funny?!” She raised her arms, the sleeves dangling off the end of her seemingly shorter arms. “These don’t fit me at all! Get me my real clothes, now!” She yelled, barking yet another incessant order at the innocent maid. 

Anya just stared in confusion. "M-Mistress these ARE your normal clothes!" She said quickly. "Just look at the tags, it's the same size as always!" She crossed her arms. To prove her point, she brought yet another outfit and showed it to her. "I promise I'm not doing anything!" 

“Is this a prank?! You m-must have switched the tags while I was asleep! How much free time do you have?! Honestly… you should be using that free time to get the chores done!” Bailey said, desperately trying to pin the blame onto her maid. 

“Did you throw all of my real clothes away?! Or did you shrink them all in the wash, you idiot?! What am I supposed to do now, huh?!” Answer!”