LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Avarice, Arrogance, and Absolution (Private with Anonimoose)

“I-I can’t accept this… I was stuck rolling around in my own shit not half an hour ago… I’m not a filthy fucking animal…” she fussed quietly, reaching into her mental jar of swear words to use. “Just b-because I’m cursed doesn’t mean I’m not the same person I’ve always b-been…”

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I never said you aren't the same person." She reassured her and washed her up. "You're the same person as ever. You're just becoming more dependent on my help, and that's how it's always been. You wouldn't be able to live on your own even at full size!" 

Bailey pouted. It was true, she had been reliant on Anya from the start! But both of them knew that wasn’t what she meant! She meant the diapers! The babying! The “Baby Bailey” and “Mama Anya” crap! She may have been reliant on Anya from the get-go, but none of that was there before.

Anya smiled. "Think of it this way... Should such a powerful girl such as yourself really have to wipe her own butt?" She asked and shrugged. "That seems like peasant work to me." She said casually. "I mean, you wouldn't want to keep dirtying your hands..." 

“B-but I don’t need diapers!” Bailey retorted. “You’re doing something to me, I j-just know it! I don’t know what it is but if you don’t stop, I’m going t-to call the police!” She insisted. 

Anya tilted her head. "Why would I do something that would just give me more work?" She said and scoffed. "It's not exactly fun to get to comfort you every time you make a mess that I have to clean up, and you yell at me all the while!" 

“I don’t know, you’re the sick freak here, not me! I can’t explain how a psycho like you thinks!” Bailey raised her voice, forgetting her new place in the world.

Anya chuckled. "Oh, I'm the sick one?" She said and tilted her head. "I wouldn't point fingers if I were you, I know what sort of things you let those nasty boys do to you. Your phone password is the same as it's been since you were twelve." She said quietly.