LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Avarice, Arrogance, and Absolution (Private with Anonimoose)

Anya just stood the little girl on the floor and smiled. "There we are." She gave her butt a pat. She would obviously know that she wasn't diapered after something like that... and yet she didn't say anything! Odd! Even a girl who wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed could only assume that either Anya was just okay with this, or stupid!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely she knew… right? She must have realized the error of her ways! The whole diaper thing was just a crazy episode, yeah? She was so worried for her mistress she had a mental breakdown! That had to be it! Good thing she snapped out of it and remembered her place, Bailey wasn’t sure how much more of that bs she could take. But now she looked around the house for a phone book. Or maybe a computer to look into reversing curses. 

Thankfully there was a computer in the house! Unfortunately... Anya had thought ahead and put a passcode on it! Not to mention she had taken her phone to read through all of the messages she had sent to her male friends. It was all horribly improper, and it made Anya only more determined to get her girl in line. Slowly, but surely. She almost wanted to go find the witch just to thank her!

Unbelievable! Did this bitch change the password?! It wasn’t hers to mess with! Now, even more than with the syrup, Bailey had some strong words for the taller woman. 

“Anya!” Bailey yelled for her maid. “Log me in, now!”

"Oh I'm terribly sorry, but Anya isn't available to talk to at the moment. However, if you would like to speak with Mama Anya, she would be happy to assist you." Anya said with a shit eating grin,  before turning back and finishing up with the dishes. Then, she dried her hands off and brushed past the girl to start working on her daily chores, not giving Bailey the time of day. 

Bailey screamed as she was yet again ignored. She stormed on over to where Anya was, demanding her attention. She doesn’t just get to ignore her! But Anya was not fazed. Or rather Anya was not home. Mama Anya was there, a person Bailey refused to acknowledge in any way, shape, or form. 

Anya turned to her and hummed, placing a pacifier in her mouth mid scream. "What a fussy little thing." She cooed, then went right back to cleaning, ignoring her stunned look of righteous indignancy. She dusted, She vacuumed, she cleaned tables... All of the chores she normally did. 

This did not faze the shrunken brat as once placed into her mouth, she spat it right back out onto the floor! One more thing for Anya to clean up, I suppose. She went on and on, and even shook the maid a few times. Anya can’t keep getting away with this! Anya didn’t have the right to ignore her!

Anya finally turned to her and picked her up, holding her on her hip as she cleaned. "The baby must be fussy since she's not being held by her Mama!" She cooed and kissed her nose. "Don't worry though, I'll hold you and you won't have to worry your little head."

“I’m not a baby, you know that! Now put me down!” Bailey fussed at the large woman holding her. She squirmed and flailed about to try and break free of Anya’s iron grasp. She wasn’t all that small yet so she was able to put up quite the fight!

Since Anya had her mistress so close to her, she could feel the churning of the shrunken woman’s bowels. Would this be worth it? If she didn’t Bailey go, the woman would poop all over both her and the floor! She wasn’t wearing any protection! Was what Anya was trying to do worth it?

Anya decided to compromise! She smirked and held the girl out, arms under her armpits. She was dangling in the air, and there was no relief for the ever growing pressure in her belly! Was Anya really going to make her poop right there?!

Bailey screamed and cried as she felt the pressure in her bowels growing. “Please, I need to go! Let me go this instant!” She yelled things along those lines at Anya repeatedly, some more polite, some…. Less. But based on the sound of air escaping her, she was running out of time, and fast!

"Sorry, but I told you, Anya's not here. Only Mama Anya can help you." She repeated and hummed, carrying her over to the tile so she wouldn't have to clean up a big pile of wet poop from the carpet. "Besides, if you really are a big girl, you can hold it until you ask properly."

“I’m not calling you that, so fuck off!” Bailey snapped back, her patience running thin along with her control of her bowels. Bailey unintentionally raised her legs in a way so that she was in a pseudo squatting position. It could happen any time now!

"Fine then. I guess you'll just have to hold it." She said and hummed, standing in place and just bouncing her gently, which only made it harder for the poor thing! Anya hoped that she would have the bowel control of a child now, and that she would be even worse at holding it than normal... But she would have to wait a bit longer than expected. In the meantime, she just let her squirm and shout. 

“Hnngh…!” Bailey grunted as she closed her eyes and puffed out her cheeks. She could hold it anymore! The little brat was pooping right then and there, like an animal. Because of how high up she was, she could hear her mess go splat against the floor. But she couldn’t even cry, pushing all of it out was taking all of her focus!

Anya let her keep going. It took a while too, and it made a huge pile! When she was done, to add insult to injury, Anya sat her down in the big pile while she went to get a new diaper. It was sticky and icky, and hard to get out of especially while the girl was in such a shocked state. 

Upon feeling what came out of her press up against her shrunken butt, the girl let out an ear piercing scream before crying hysterically. She tried and tried to get out of it, but it was like it was glued to her! She ended up getting her hands dirty trying to get out, which she found out much to her horror. By the time Anya returned, the poor thing was having a full meltdown!

Anya kneeled down and took her arms. She didn't hold her hands since her hands were all poopy! "Oh why are you crying, baby Bailey? You know Mama Anya is here to take care of you!" She said and slowly picked her up. She came separated from her pile of mess with a loud SPLORT! "I know you tried to clean it up, bunny, but you can't clean up poopy with your hands!" She condescended.

Bailey was completely ignored Anya’s condescending words as she continued to scream and wail endlessly. This was absolutely abhorrent! A woman as beautiful as her being forced to roll around in her own filth?! She was in hysterics! She could easily pass off as needing to go to the loony bin, she was so freaked out. 

Anya carried her to the bathroom, shaking her head. "Goodness, that's why mama Anya put you in diapers, to avoid such a mess like this! Then you go and take it off, like a naughty girl!" She said and placed her in the bathtub, turning the shower on and hosing off the caked mess until finally most of it was gone. Anya then filled the tub and started to wash her. "You're not going to fight me on your padding anymore." She said sternly. 

“B-but I’m not a…!” She tried to retort before the urge to cry once again overtook her. Before she could finish her sentence, she went right back to crying! What a baby! But at least she wasn’t calling the authorities when she was like this. 

Anya leaned down to the poor thing. She was so pathetic like that... "It's alright Baby Bailey... You don't have to be bashful... I know it's hard for someone your size to control yourself." She said and rubbed her cheek. "Crying isn't going to help. You'll just have to calm down and accept this like an adult if you want to have any say in the matter."