LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Avarice, Arrogance, and Absolution (Private with Anonimoose)

Anya approached her and just watched her as she huffed and puffed and filled her diaper. She took her hands and let her hold on for leverage, smirking as she noticed that the girl clung to her involuntarily. "What a good girl... Bailey." She whispered, taking advantage of her compromised state to avoid calling her by the usual title. After all... A Mistress who couldn't make it to the bathroom was a pretty poor Mistress to begin with!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took a while, and I mean a long while, but eventually Bailey managed to get it all out of her system and into her diaper. But when she came to she noticed that she was clinging to Anya. Did she know? S-she can’t know! Right…?

Anya glanced down at her as she finally came out of that state of grunting and whimpering and pushing. "Are we all better now, Bailey?" She whispered and gave the diaper a squeeze. Even though the duct tape ruined it a little bit, the squishiness was still evident as day! "That must've been quite the feat!" She explained and smiled down at her. She made no moves to change her now humiliated Mistress. 

What gave it away?! How did she know?! The girl would never understand. But what she did understand is that there was a whole lot of mess in her diaper and it was trapped in there! It was basically her signature at her point but she started crying loudly upon her poopy diaper getting squished. My, what a crybaby!

Anya frowned seeing her cry. "You won't get anywhere if you keep on like that. Come on, use your words. I can't help you if I don't know what you need help with." She said calmly. "If you don't stop crying I'll just have to put you down for a nap!" She shook her head and started to lead the big cry baby to her bedroom, noting how she waddled so uncomfortably. 

She couldn’t use her words! She tried and tried to stop the crying but it was uncontrollable at this point! She could do nothing but to continue wailing as the taller woman dragged her to her bed. 

Bailey immediately spat out the pacifier and desperately clawed at the duct tape in hopes of getting it off on her own. She was delicate as she did so in that she herself didn’t move too much as to not squish her mess even further. But it was apparent to both parties that the brat wanted out of her poopy prison. 

Unfortunately for the little girl, she was just going to have to wait. The tape was on tightly, her butt was nice and caked with her mess, and she wouldn't be able to get out unless she started to behave. Anya decided to start with a good half an hour nap, hoping maybe she would develop a bit more humility if left like that. Once the half an hour had passed, she opened the door to check if the girl was ready to play nice. 

Unfortunately for Anya, the opposite was the case. The girl has turned the room upside down to try and find something to cut the duct tape with! And she did! From who knows where, Bailey had managed to acquire a pair of scissors she was using to cut open her prison as Anya walked in!

Anya frowned deeply and approached her, snatching the nail clippers and lifting her up. Poop began to gush out from the hole the girl had made, and it started to leak out all over the floor! So, what did Anya do? That's right! She put a bigger diaper on top of the dirty one, and gave it another layer of duct tape!

Between all of the extra weight along with the fact that double diapering her along with two layers of duct tape spread her legs so far apart that they buckled down and the girl fell flat right onto her face, and onto her own mess. She started bawling as she flailed her limbs around. It was the most stereotypical toddler temper tantrum you could get!

Anya lifted her up and laid her in bed, her giant butt up in the air. She used to put the girl in that position when she was a toddler as it was the most comfortable! Anya also gave her an old stuffed animal to see if it would relax her. "Don't worry Baby Bailey... Mama Anya's got you..." she cooed. 

It did not. The girl’s face was red with anger as she threw the animal at Anya. Afterwards she once more desperately clawed at the duct tape to no success. She didn’t have long enough nails to make much of an impact, if any. 

Anya finally decided to sit next to her in bed. She pulled her onto her lap and started to pat her back. "Don't worry now... Don't cry Baby Bailey..." she whispered. She held her in a way that her hands couldn't reach her diaper, so she was just stuck laying there and squirming and crying! "I mean honestly... The way you won't speak to me... it's like you really are a child!"

“Y-you’re crazy!” Bailey finally managed to reply. “Get me out of this thing, this instant!” She ordered as she tried to get her hands free. But Bailey didn’t realize that she was no longer in a position to be giving orders!

Anya frowned and held her still there. "No no no. That is not how we talk. You will use manners, young lady, or I will not help you anymore." She said sternly. The poor girl, now having drained her belly, and cried her eyes out, really could have used that lunch... she was now starving on top of all of this, and Anya was the only one who could help her with this!

Manners?! She never had to use manners before! Not once in her life! She wasn’t going to do it for this filthy commoner! Not that she knew how to in the first place…

Anya finally decided to show her how helpless she really was... She tied her hands together with a big ribbon, then left her to sit on her bed in her own mess until Anya decided to give her some mercy! It was like the girl's world was just shattered- replaced with a new, darker one where SHE was lower than a PEASANT!

Anya could hear it from the other side of the girl but the girl was screaming loudly. She refused to accept this new status quo! After she cussed out her captor, she got to work trying to unwrap the bow with her teeth. That wasn’t as easy as it sounded though! She had a lot of work ahead of her if she wanted this damn thing off. 

Anya rolled her eyes as the girl screamed and shouted and threw her tantrum. The ribbon was indeed tied tightly... triple and quadruple knots, and then an annoying bow! Like she was some sort of present to be given away! Anya got started with dinner, letting her just work out her anger. 

The spoiled brat tried and tried to remove the ribbon, all the while having no choice but to sit in her own mess. What’s worse, she was flooding the diaper as well! The diuretics Anya had put in her food took effect as well! This only made the girl scream louder, which even Anya could hear all the way from the kitchen (albeit too muffled to make any of what she was saying out)!

When dinner was finally ready, Anya approached her and opened the door to her room. "Bailey, are you ready to be nice to me and get your dinner?" She asked and crossed her arms, staring at the pathetic thing on the bed. "I don't mind sending you to bed hungry and messy, but if you do, you should speak up now, and with kind words."

“Mhm…” the exhausted girl replied. Anything to get out of this mess she was in! Though she still did not use any of the words Anya was initially thinking of. The girl had never used them before so it was not at all natural to her. But that’s all right, Anya could train her!

Anya lifted her up and carried her to the kitchen. She untied her little hands and laid her on the counter to get her changed. Finally her poor little butt could feel fresh air! Anya cleaned her up and put a new diaper on her, then she sat her at the table and gave her a meal which she would actually like. Again, it was laced, just to make sure the girl didn't start to think she was getting back to normal. "Here you are... Can you say 'thank you Mama Anya'?" She said softly.