LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infant 24/7

Hello,

i became regressed into infanthood by my former wife. It started as she was pregnant with the second son and we talked about cuckolding. She diapering me and give me pacifiers and later as she had the first lovers. I leaved bed room and moved into guest room. This room became more and more my baby room.

As she started to meet african men and a time later she fall in love with one of them - she wanted that he moved in the house - and both living since this time as married couple - he is her husband now and the father of the kids too. Very early they started the kids to adress him daddy and stopt adress me with daddy.

The african family - especially his mother (for me she is now my granny)  became a important persons to regressing me into infanthood.
Granny anti potty trained me successful - i am a bedwetter now and i wets at day too - granny means - the african babies wets in diapers - why should You be still dry.. She buy Pampers Baby Diapers size 8 for me and Huggies Baby Diapers 7 - she means to wear and use Baby Diaper is best for me. Adult diapers are for adults - and Baby Diapers are for infants and babies

Then granny changed my food at first into baby food and then into infant food - I get follow-up milk pre and infant porridge for 4 - 5 months infants.

My former wife is now only my mommy for me - she forbbien me to addresss her with her first name - i address her only with mommy.
Also not allowed is for me, to kiss her on her mouth - only allowed is for me to kiss her on her cheek.

My clothings and things are given away - and i get only used infant and baby things - also from the former kids - they are now 7 and 9 (boys) and daughter is 18 now.
I get the old diaper bag, diaper changing mat, baby play arch, baby picture books and baby colouring books for 12 months babies, baby toy cars for 6 months old babies. baby rattles, baby clothings only for me, I must wear allways a baby hairstyle - also on the go.

I was before a hard rock and heavy metal fan - i had a good soundsystem. Granny visits us and she saw the soundsystem. also my CD´collection
And she said that's not suitable for babies - we can give everything to a boy in the family, he'll be starting school in a few weeks. We packed everything up and drove everything there.
I got his old and used baby fischer price tape recoder and baby musice tapes and baby radio play tapes

I have also to sit in playpen and high chair

Hope i find friends here - Babies - mommys - daddys and so on