LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For you own Protection (private with typicalrussianparent)

"No darling... You will never ever need to do this! I will make sure you are always taken care of, and you never need to do such grown up stuff." She cooed. She was always so disturbed when he talked about these things... She couldn't bear the thought of him leaving her and becoming an independent person!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“But mommy, I wanna help and…and…” He bit his tongue when he saw her face. He looked down and babbles to her like he taught him when they were in public. Mommy was very protective, he loved that about her but sometimes when he would ask the simplest things she would get angry, he wondered why…

Andrew nodded and started coloring for the remainder of the time they were at mommy’s office. When they got back home Andrew was throughly scrubbed and sanitized in the tub. He sat in the water as his stomach growled lightly and he looked up at mommy as she was lathering up a third sponge. “Mommy, can I try your milk again?” The last time mommy tried putting him on her milk he became addicted and took her weeks to ease him back to formula.