LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For you own Protection (private with typicalrussianparent)

Andrew drank his bottle as he was stripped naked. He was laid on a mat on the bathroom counter and he giggled as mommy wiped him clean. He listened to the tub fill up and he smiled up at mommy as she changed her gloves once she was done wiping him down. “Mommy, can I have outside time later? Please?” Andrew doesn’t get out of the house much, only really when mommy allows it and was supervising him.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anya scrubbed him up and down with her usual bath routine, making sure he was as sparkly clean as anything else in the house. "I suppose I can take you to the park... But you need to get a really, really good bath once we get home, and there's no way I'm using those filthy public restrooms to change you, so you've got to stay in one diaper the whole time." She explained as she finished up cleaning him off. The park she was talking about was meant for toddlers, really, so her baby would stick out like a sore thumb. 

Andrew laid in the tub as he was scrubbed top to bottom like normal and he looked up at mommy. “Can I go on the playground this time?” He was trying to bargain with her since the last few times he went to the park he was kept in the gated off toddler area with a padded floor and no toys other than what mommy brought in her bag.

Anya thought about this and glanced at him, giving him a thorough inspection. Those places were just breeding grounds for nasty diseases... But he was staring at her with those puppy dog eyes, and he was tall enough that he wouldn't get hurt on the equipment made for the slightly older kids... She would just need to disinfect him when he got home, and make sure he kept his hands far away from his mouth or his nose. "Yes... I suppose so. Only because you've been a good boy."

“Yay, thank you mommy.” He said hugging his mommy drenching her apron and the back of her top. He instantly sat back down in the water as she went over him one more time with a rough sponge. He looked up as mommy told him he needed to finish his lessons before they go to the park.

She dressed him in the biggest diaper size they had. His outfit didn't do much to conceal it, either. She sat him at his little desk and made him fill out the worksheet- it wasn't any real work, mostly work on convincing him of the good things about being in his situation, some reading of baby books, some nutrition information... It was all Anya thought the boy would need. Once all of the worksheets were done, Anya carried the boy outside and to their local park, his diaper apparent for everyone to see! "Go ahead and play now, I'll be right here if you need anything!" She said with a reassuring smile. 

Andrew smiled and waddled as best he could over to the empty playground. School was in seccion so kids weren’t around. He climbed onto the swing set and started to swing as he saw mommy watching him. He played on the swings and slide for about an hour, in that time he wet himself twice and messed a little but he was used to it. When he saw that mommies back was turned on a phone call he snuck over to a nearby water fountain for a drink of water not wanting to bother mommy for some milk or juice.

Anya thankfully didn't notice this. If she had, she would have given him the spanking of a lifetime! Just as he finished drinking and returned to his playing, the school nearby got out, and soon a few other kids came up to play their usual games, shocked to see Andrew there, waddling around in a diaper as a teenage boy!

Andrew looked at the other kids and they started laughing and knocked him over into the dirt. As he started crying he heard the stomping of heels and felt a wet wipe on his cheek. Opening his eyes he saw mommy carrying him away from the park wiping his arms and legs. “M…m…mommy them mean, make them stop laughing.”

Anya lifted him up when he was all cleaned off and pulled him into a hug against her chest. "Don't you worry... They just don't understand how special you are..." she whispered and squeezed him gently. "They wish they had as nice of a life as you did. They're jealous of you..." she whispered and carefully sat him back down, smiling as she saw him stop crying. 

Andrew stopped crying and sniffled looking at his mommy. After he calmed down he noticed one of the girls had a logo for a nearby school on her shirt and he thought as mommy grabbed a bottle of fresh juice from her bag. “Mommy where them come from?” He asked as mommy made him drink some of the juice to stay hydrated.

Anya smiled and stroked his cheek. "Those children go to school. School is where children without good parents go, because they need to be taken care of. They have to use dirty, cold bathrooms and do grown up work, and they don't have anyone to change them or give them warm bottles or give them a nice bath!" She explained in her twisted logic. "It's very unfortunate, isn't it?" 

Andrew listened to mommies explanation and nodded to her. He remembered something about school from before mommy but couldn’t remember it properly. He drank the juice bottle and thought about what mommy said, was school bad? “Mommy can maybe I try school one day?”

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh, honey, you don't want to go there. Kids will make fun of you because they're jealous you get taken care of so well." She explained. "And none of the people there will help you get changed, so you'll have to stay in your messy diaper all day!" She did her best to scare him. She didn't want him going anywhere near those kids- lest he get any ideas...

Andrew listened again and shook his head, school sounded bad. “Can I keep playing mommy?” He looked over at the kids some spraying each other with water guns, others climbing all over the playground laughing and chasing each other. He looked at mommy and saw the expression he’s seen many times when she goes into full protection mode.

She looked quite reluctant to let him go join the others. She didn't want him to gallivant around with those hooligans! Those filthy kids who had no manners! She held his hand and rubbed his cheek. "Darling... You can play, but you have to make sure to do it safely, and not let others trick you into doing bad things. And remember, you have to be careful around those kids. If you have an accident then they'll be mean." She lectured softly. 

Andrew thought about what his mommy said and he squeezed her hand. “C…c…can we go back home?” He said a little more nervous and he saw mommy phone light up with another call from her work. Mommy usually works from home but she also get calls from there.

Anya answered the phone and talked with the other person about grown up stuff that the poor boy didn't understand. It seemed she would have to go to work... And so, he would have to come with her. She didn't even have time to change him before she drove them to the office and took him in with her. His smell wafted everywhere the went, causing all of the workers to look at him. Some gave him gentle smiles, other stared in confusion. 

Andrew hid his face in mommies apron as he was carried to her office. Once there he was sat on the floor with a couple of toys as he watched mommy start writing on some papers. He managed to stand up and saw several pictures of him and mommy and her desk. “M…m…mommy, change now?”

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I heard something, but there was no please or thank you, so I must have been imagining things." She said and continued working, humming softly all along the way. She adjusted the pictures and gave them a smile. He was still so cute... He just needed to remember to behave. To not take her for granted. 

Andrew looked down and sighed realizing his mistake. “Can mommy change me please?” He felt like his diaper was about to explode and it was getting uncomfortable. He remembered one time mommy didn’t change him because he was bad and it hurt really bad.

Anya nodded and laid him down,taking his diaper off and cleaning him up before getting him a new one that she kept in one of the drawers of her desk for cases just like this. A few people looked over and gave the boy a little wave as he was generally pretty nice to all of the workers. 

Andrew waved back but stayed quiet as mommy taught him when I public to only talk yo her in whispers. She says it’s to make sure no one found out who he was by overhearing. He was happy mommy was here to change him but wished he could explore a little more as he wanted to know where he was truly.

She got him all Powdered and padded, then she scooped him up and put him in his very own chair. It was essentially like a high chair, only with more cushioning so he could sit in it long term and not get uncomfortable. "Mommy just needs to work a bit longer."

Andrew nodded and sat in his chair watching her working and thought more to himself. “Mommy will I ever need to work like you?” He saw mommy freeze for a second but then return to her normal working and humming which calmed him. Mommy’s humming was very soothing and calming so she tended to do it when he was stressed or whining.