LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For you own Protection (private with typicalrussianparent)

Anya smiled and put the contract on the refrigerator with a little magnet so they could always see it. She smiled and carried him back to the livingroom, sitting down with him and stroking his hair. "Very good... I'm sure you'll have a good time here with me, nobody will lay a hand on you." 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew couldn’t hold it anymore and messed himself and he started to cry embarrassed as the smell filled the surrounding area and he looked up. “S…s…sorry m…m…ma’am…I…I…I didnt mean to I…” Andrew watched as she stood up and walked back to the nursery. He was laid on the changing table and watched her grab protection gear and supplies.

Anya shook her head and held his little hand as she laid him down. "It's okay... I'm not mad. You were simply not ready yet for your pullups, clearly." She whispered and grabbed her supplies, taking a while to get to him and letting him suffer a bit in his unfortunate situation. 

Andrew cried and rolled around a bit trying to get comfy, when he opened his eyes again he saw her pulling a face mask on with gloves sticking out of her apron as everything was set around him slowly. “Pl…pl…please faster, it stinky…” he whined as he felt a safety buckle be pulled over his belly once she undressed him.

Andrew sniffled embarrassed but was at least happy he was clean. He tried to sit up as she unbuckled the safety strap but the diaper was too bulky to sit up without help. “M..m…Miss, I…I…is this r…r…really needed? I…I…I can use the potty.” Andrew said as he watched her put the supplies away.

Anya held up the messy pullup. "Can you tell mommy why this happened, then?" She asked and rolled her eyes. "Don't talk back to me, alright? I know best, and I will do what is necessary to take care of you, and to keep my home clean. So, it is needed." She said firmly and scooped him up, holding him by his diaper just to reinforce to him that he was a big baby. 

Andrew looked down tearing up as he saw the mess he made in the pull-up and remained quiet as she picked him up. “S…s…sorry, m…m…m…mommy.” He struggled to get the word out and watched her wipe down the changing table. Andrew looked at her face and picked at the string that holds her mask on her face and then the hem of her apron.

Anya finally took off her protective gear when he was all clean, and took her baby boy to her room. She held him on his lap as she pulled up some things she needed to finish for work, bouncing him on her knee as she filled out paper after paper after paper. She didn't even care when he kept trying to get her attention about going to the bathroom. She didn't like the idea of him going near her toilet, so she just pretended not to hear him. 

Andrew sat with his new mommy for hours as she worked on papers. Due to the large amount of milk he was fed he needed to pee really bad and kept trying to get her attention to use the nearby bathroom. She didn’t seem to notice him or didn’t care he needed to pee very bad and soon he couldn’t hold it and peed in the bulky diaper. After he was done he relaxed a little nibbling on his fingers.

Anya finally looked down when she noticed him biting his fingers! She frowned and carried him to the nursery, grabbing him a pacifier instead and returning to her work, still holding him and refusing to change him since that diaper could hold a lot. 

Andrew suckled on the pacifier and ended up falling asleep against her listening to the combination of her heartbeat and the writing of her pen. When he eventually woke up she was typing on a laptop and he wiped his eyes trying to see what she was doing. 

Anya felt him start to move again, and she looked down from her emails to smile at him. "Good morning, little boy." She whispered and carried him to the kitchen to get him yet another bottle. She would keep fattening him up as she saw fit, and formula was the perfect way to do it! 

“M…m…morning Miss Braginski” Andrew said as he was carried and he took the bottle drinking it slowly, his belly swelling with the milk and he looked up seeing her smile. For some reason he loved seeing her smile, he didn’t know why. He drank the entire bottle and burped when his back was patted and rubbed.

Andrew nestled into the makeshift sling watched her work. Bored he just rested there as she clicked on her keyboard with emails eventually wetting himself more.

A few years past with Anya continuing to be just as strict with him. Finally, he made it to his teens. He was now quite a strapping young lad... And yet, it was all covered up by Anya treating him like he was still two! She picked out his clothes every day, gave him spankings when he disagreed with her- all of it! But, all of this kept her house clean, and kept the boy from ever being discovered by those nasty men, so Anya saw no reason to change any of this. 

Andrew woke up this morning like he usually did, in his crib, usually either messy or at least let. This morning was the former, he felt smelt and felt it against his skin and he start to cry and fuss making the camera to mommy’s phone turn on. Every morning mommy would check and make a decision to either clean him or feed him first. Andrew was still barely bigger than a toddler due to his birth defect but he was much chubbier due to her feeding.

Anya came to check on her little boy. He was relatively well behaved, though he did like to cry and whine when he didn't get a change right away. Anya scooped him up and took a look inside of his diaper. It was a mess- but it wasn't full enough to warrant changing. So, it would be another morning for the boy to sit in his own mess while he was fed his breakfast of baby milk and oatmeal. 

Andrew held onto his mommy as he was carried down to the kitchen seeing his high chair had been just wiped down. Andrew whimpered more as he was set down in his mess and buckled in. “M…m..mommy, c…c…can I have waffles today?” He thought he would ask even though he knew anything other than oatmeal was a treat for special occasions. He looked over at the fridge seeing the contract he signed along with a copy of a birth certificate with the name Andrew Braginski on it. Of course the real one was with mommys other documents since mommy knows what to keep organized.

Anya smiled and shook her head. "Come on darling, you know better. Your birthday is soon anyway, and you can have waffles then!" She explained and kissed his forehead. "Now eat up and mommy will take you to your play room. You can even play your educational video games if you'd like." She said softly and rubbed his shoulders. 

Andrew nodded and took the spoon and started to eat, mommy had stopped feeding him herself a few years ago. At least for the solid foods, she still gave him his bottle herself. Andrew ate the oatmeal until it was half gone and he pushed the bowl away not wanting to eat anymore. “Done mommy…” He said as he watched her wiping the counter down as he saw his morning bottle warming up in the bottle warmer.

Anya frowned when she saw that he hadn't finished his breakfast. "Andrew, you know you have to eat up. You're a small, fragile little boy and if you don't eat everything mommy gives you, you'll wither away into thin air!" She warned and went to spoon feed him again, like when he was younger. 

Andrew sighed and started to eat what was put to his mouth. He swallowed all the oatmeal and this continued until the oatmeal was completely gone, his face a mess along with the bib mommy tied on him. “Bath mommy?” Andrew usually had two to three baths a day depending on the events of the day. “Mommy can play outside today after my lessons?”

Andrew sighed and started to eat what was put to his mouth. He swallowed all the oatmeal and this continued until the oatmeal was completely gone, his face a mess along with the bib mommy tied on him. “Bath mommy?” Andrew usually had two to three baths a day depending on the events of the day. “Mommy can I play outside today after my lessons?”

Anya smiled when he finally ate his oatmeal. She then carried him to the bathroom while holding his bottle to his mouth. "Yes, you can have a bath, my love." She cooed and began to strip him right there while he fininished up his drink. She gave him no privacy.