LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hugo tribulations

Fulgrim

Prologue

Life is always complicated, is one of the few things i remember my dad saying to me before he died when i was young.

To be fair I don't remember him much, I remember his warm smiles, how he always smelled like fresh bread and his last moments before he perished before my eyes by the xelor Nox whe i was trhee.

Since then, I had been raised by him, he never smiled or engaged but still.

Sometimes he only gave me some pills and extracted my blood to test it, other times he would do me painful things me to see how my wakfu would react to it, which led him to the conclusion that the more pain he inflicted on me the more wakfu he could extract, but even thought he inflicted so much pain in me i knew that deep down he truly loved me.

I lived in a tiny room where whilst i was younger i could fit perfectly now couldn't properly fit. At times Nox would leave me in my room for weeks till he needed me.

In general I was fed by tubes connected to my room that gave me once per day all the food and water I needed in the form of a viscous jello in the case of the water and mush forthe actual nutrients. 

It wasn't very good,but compared to the pills and potions he gave me, it was tasty.

Even though I had to be fast eating it as if I wasn't, it would hit the ground and become inedible.

In general my room and myself were cleaned once a month by Nox's Automata that with a pressurized water jet and a vacuum he cleaned all the filth including my pee and poo i did over the month, but in the meantime it just stagnated in my room with nowhere to go, not like i had any control over when to pee or poo, and whilst i wished he cleaned me and my room more frequently, i understood that Nox was a busy person and didn't want to inconvenience him.

Overall I was happy with my life, Nox took good care of me and in exchange I had just to help him and obey every order he gave, I truly was lucky.

He often talked about how his plan would save his world and everything would be fine, and all the other people were monsters who would treat me worse than him, and should be gratefull to be inhis care, which i was, truly Nox is a marvelous person.

And while sometimes he could be scary,and being in the wakfu extraction room was painful without talking about the experiments, i was still very happy or at least that was what nox told me and he never was wrong, overall life wasn't that complicated.

“E-01-S10, i need you in the extraction room” Nox said my name trough one of the automata 

Immediately after, before having time to react or to process I was thrust into a world of pain i never felt before. 

That crazy xelor was truly mad, destroying entire ecosystems,killing tens of thousands and using forbidden magic all for an impossible objective.

Yet that wasn't the worse, it was using his own kin, adamai brother as a mere battery and test subject to test and develop his technology, Grouhaloragran furiously thought while he evaded one of the xelor puppets.

In general Grouhaloragran couldn't care less what others did on their free time, when he first met the xelor and defeated him, he thought it was over, just another lunatic wanting to commite foolish acts and didn't think further of it, that is until 10 years later he went to find the idyllic village he left his charge, to see how was he doing, but rather than finding him, he only found ash and slug.

And so he investigated with the help of adamai, and what he found disgusted him, he found his kin, HIS BLOOD being used as a tool and being tortured by a being incapable of love or reason.

As such, going at speeds that defied reason and thermodynamics he went and launched a surprise attack to his clock.

At the end the battle was harsh, costing him a hand/claw, but he ended victorious and killed the xelor destroying his wretched clock built of sacrifices.

But then he saw him,he was extremely thin, small and pale, and seemed that just a breeze could end him.

Still connected to that machine by cables and chains both material and ethereal.

At first he was confused by my presence, but quickly before i could transform in a less intimidating form, he felled unconscious notbefore making a loudsquak of fear due to the terror of my presence and the abuse he suffered all the whilst, a trail of pee made itself apparent as he fell to the ground as an evergrowing pudlle envloped him, indeed life was complicated and if he was honest with himself Grouhaloragran didn't know what to do with the current situation at hand. 

Chapter 1

Adamai knew lots of things, from advanced wakfu theory to advanced arithmetics, but one of the things that eluded him was the whereabouts of his lost brother, at first he asked Grougaloragran about his whereabouts he said it wasn't important and shouldn't worry about it, then when he was ten and went to visit the town where his brother supposedly was to see how he was doing, he was sad as only ash could be found, and as such me and Dad spent the following 2 years traveling searching him, our quest finally ended yesterday with the mad xelor Nox killed and my brother rescued, yet from all the time i spent imagining how he could look, never i expected the figure in front of me.

His frame was a esqueletic one clearly a result from a less than stellar diet, his teeth crooked, with a hunchback figure from staying too much time in tiny spaces and not moving from what dad told me, and hundreds upon hundreds of scars were visible from all across his skin some of them were a result from burns and other horrors he clearly experienced, but what caught him the most of his attention was first his long blond hair that ended at his knees and a particular scar born from a burn that expanded from one extreme of the chest to the other showing ‘E-01-S10’, the sameway a rancher would mark his cattle he was branded in a similar fashion as to emphasize that he had the same value for nox as a mere Bouftou, but yet the frail figure in front of me was none other than my brother, it sickened me how anyone could treat so badly another person, and finally a metal collar too small for his neck that once served the purpose of administering electric shocks, keeping him chained and giving him differents drugs for whatever malicious reason, it was now ingrowing into his own neck due to the time spent with the collar without ever removing it, Nox truly was a monstrous being, he could’ve renew it and put him in a new collar, but rather wanted my brother to suffer even more even thought it didn’t serve him any purpose. 

“I'm Sorry brother i should’ve been here for you” I said, some tears trickling down my amber eyes 

“It may be true that we werent there when he needed us the most, but we are here now, '' Dad said in his usual stoical tone, even though a melancholic expression could be read through his facial expression.

“So now what” i inquired doing my best to stop crying

“Now we do our best to try bringing him the comfort he lacked, and go to the sadida capital to remove that horrible piece of forgotten technology from his neck, not even i, in all my wisdom can extract that piece of metal without hurting him further” he said still stoically, but now a slight smile could be seen in his old face.

“I see” I now said optimistically.

“But before that i need you to ask you two things before starting our new journey, firstly that you have to be patient with him, many of the things you take for granted are new and scary for him.” He said solemnly

“Understood”I said firmly with determination coursing through my draconic veins.

“And secondly, what do you think would be a good new name for your little brother?” Said Grougaloragran with a full smile this time.

Without realy thinking it i immediatly responded.

“Hugo, his new name shall be Hugo, better that E-01-S10 dont'cha think ?” I said,optimism palpable in each sentence.

“Aye” He responded with a chuckle

Chapter 2

I woke up to find myself in a room I've never seen before, even though in retrospect I didn't know that many rooms, the only rooms i knew were the extraction room, the experiment room, the pain room and finally my own room.

As such I decided that the best course of action would be to not move a muscle and wait for Nox or one of his machines to come and pick me up.

During my wait I analyzed further my situation. My last memory was of a great monster looming over me, it wasn't like the automata of Nox or the tiny animals of my now mostly forgotten village but something entirely else,and I was scared, as nox always said everyone except him will treat him badly and nox was always right!

After further analysis I realized that I couldn't hear the ever presence of ticking and rattling of machines, or the smell of oil and rust that always permeated me, even though the only true smells that were somewhat familiar were those of my own blood, my burned flesh, pee and poo.

I stayed immobile till I saw the door opening itself, and from it two beings one small and the other tall emerged from it, tensing all my body shaking in fear. I expected the worst.

“Hi how are you” Said the small individual

I Didn't respond, as i didnt know what I could respond, what I was expected to respond, nox never asked me how I was, what to do, under the indecision I remained silent but slightly started tearing up due to the stress of the situation and the possibility they might hurt me.

The small being seemed…regretful I think, or at least that was what I thought as I made similar faces when I cried whilst Nox experimented on me and accidently moved too much.

“What is your name, little one?” The tall being said stoically in a tone Nox often used.

“E-01-S10” I shily said, responding the question directly as nox taught me, even though some whimpers escaped my mouth whilst uttering those words

After I said those words the small being seemed sadder and the expression of the tall being darkened, not that I had much experience in understanding other people's expressions due to a lack of practice.

I heard mutter “That won't due” before speaking to me once again “My name is Grugaloragran but you may call me Grugal, the other person in the room is Adamai,your brother”He said now with a tiny smile adorning his face.

What followed was a minute of silence, whilst i was equal parts curious and fearful about Grugal and Adamaiwho apparently was my brother, whatever a brother is, each time i’ll ask a question to nox he'll electrocute me for insolence, as such i continued keeping my silence whilst shaking less.

“Well now there's much to explain,but before that it’ll be better if you were clothed and went to the bathroom,any questions?” Grougal said in a serious but yet soft tone.

Now giving me the queue to ask, I said “What is a bathroom, what are clothes?” I said softly,despite my nervousness I didn't stutter,nox always punished me every time I did it saying it was a waste of time.

“There’s indeed a lot of explaining to do.” Grougal said before sighing.

-5 hours later-

There was indeed a lot of explaining to do, from who they were and who I was, to the world of twelve, to more trivial things like the existence of birds and insects.

At the end I ended up mostly confused,I spent most of my life in the clock, and now I had the whole world laid in front of my eyes.

“I’m sure you are confused, Adamai will come shortly for food for you two to eat, tomorrow we will discuss all the amenities you need and the start of our new journey, For now rest well, Hugo” He said emphasizing the word Hugo, my new name.

Afterwards Adamai came with a platter of something in it,it didn't look like food, it had bones and flesh rather than the mush i eat. With a pitying look adamai, went away not without a solitary tear rolled down his face.

After all the emotion and revelations of the day I went to sleep.

Chapter 3

Adamai was still worried about his brother, even after explaining everything to him he seemed to still be shocked, like a lost kitten who lost all hope.

Grougal told me to be patient with Hugo and that it would take time for him to fully heal, yet I could only think that I wasn't doing enough for my brother.

Since the defeat of Nox, we were staying in an abandoned village destroyed by the xelor, not the best place to rest, but it was enough.

As I entered my brother's room I saw many things. From my conventional view I saw Hugo sleeping peacefully, whilst he still smelled of blood, burned flesh and excrements. We didn't have a proper bath to properly clean him the same way we didn't have any clothing for him.

He also seemed to have pissed the bed, whilst gross it made sense taking into account his background it wasn't that bad, more disturbing was the fact that he didn't eat the food i left him, why?

I always considered myself a good cook, better than dad’s despite his age, yet he didn't eat it, was it because the chicken was overdone? Didn't I rinse the rice properly? Did I add too much salt?

From my wakfu sight it was much a different story, his soul was barely a weak light, diminished by the xelor extraction of wakfu, and constant abuse, furthermore his soul seemed overwhelmed by a combination of pain, sadness but mainly fear so much fear.

In general elyatropes and dragons were much more wakfu rich than the other species, If a normal person was a candle, i was a bonfire and Grougal was a lighthouse, in comparison hugo was an almost extinguished ember, holding great potential but alas.

The 6 who were born from dofus followed a cycle of reincarnations as Grougal explained, taking as example his brother Chibi.

From The tales Grougal told me, Hugo sometimes was a scholar, other times king, and from time to time a warrior, yet it seemed that in this reincarnation he was a lab rat.

With one last look I went to sleep.

I woke up once again in that foreign room in a bed, as I rose from my slumber I saw that I had wet the bed, typical.

Getting up i saw that there were clothes that Grougaloragran explained and said that i should use, they were a light brown with its greater characteristic a big pink hat that i was meant to use, alas whilst i was trying to put a shirt on i tripped and became stuck between badly worn clothes, just at that moment my brother came.

At that same moment Adamai came to find me a prisoner of my own clumsiness.

“Do you need help” he said with a chuckle

“Yes” I said now, slightly trembling and tearing as I knew failure meant punishment, yet as adamai helped me untangle and redrese me, rather than the burns or electrical currents I was used to, nothing came.

“There you go now let's go eat breakfast and then bathe you” he said adorning a smile.

What followed was a short walk through the abandoned village which had some resemblance to my old village, before getting to a table where Grugal was already seated.

“took you long enough both of you” he said with a roar, which by response i squeaked and began trembling anew as i put my arms around my face in a protective manner.

“I mean take a seat” He said now soothingly, still scared i sat down i saw what there was for food. It was an assortment of fruits and bread, unfortunately I couldn't eat it.

“Why aren't you eating?” he said with a perplexed look.

“It isn't mush” I borderline squeaked

“And ?” he asked once again

“Nox only gave me mush, what if he punishes me, and you? '' I loudly said before closing my mouth with my two hands as I tried in vain to undo what I said as once again droplets could be seen from my eyes.

“Shh, Shh don't worry Nox isn't here so it is fine” Grougal said with a deep voice.

At that i tentatively bit trough an apple and my world changed, after that much like a wild animal,i started eating everything in my plate and more only stopping to drink some juices which also tasted incredible, seeing my willingness to eat adamai quickly went to the room to get the food i discarded yesterday.

My previous shyness all but gone i almost tackled adamai as he gave me MY food, it went to the point that i ate even the bone, discovering that flesh and fruits had different textures and savors, to top everything i also ate a whole loaf of bread before falling unconscious due to the sugar overdose.

The last words I heard before I fell unconscious was about what a shame my clothes got dirty and had to be washed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m sorry for the wait guys in general. I post once each two days but I got sick and couldn't properly write (I know I tried) delaying both this story and Luna Predicament (if you don't read it go check it out) as always thanks for reading and sorry for the wait.

Chapter 4

I woke up once again 30 minutes later, not with the usual pain I felt after ending unconscious, or the overwhelming sadness I sometimes felt in my room, but genuinely happiness after eating so much. I never had the chance to eat as much as i wanted.

A few seconds later I realized that I was naked and that adamai was near some kind of body of water cleaning my clothes.

I was tempted to just walk and say hi to him but i wasn't told to do so, as such my fear once again overwhelmed my curiosity.

Fortunately Adamai seemed to take notice of my current situation and quickly hung up the clothes and approached me.

“Hi Hugo” he said while waving his claw at me

“Hi” I also said, making the same waving movement even though I didn't know what it meant.

“I know it might be sudden for you but we need you to get you cleaned, you stink of death” He said with a smile, saying the last part with a disgusted grinn.

Now with him giving me orders I tentatively started going to the body of water, promptly after he confirmed that I was doing it ok and should continue.

Once I arrived at the pool, adamai instructed me to get in there and let him take care of things, which I happily obliged.

What followed was confusing, at first he first put in my hair a white sticky substance and started rubbing it vigorously in my hair, it kinda smells like fruits but tasted horrible, then he rinsed it off and reapplied another white sticky substance and once again rubbed vigorously, unfortunately for this part he used a brush to organize my hair which caused me a great deal of pain and started tearing up, but due to the water fortunately Adamai didn't see it, i didn't want to inconvenience further than what i already was.

At the end of the Adamai venture, I was sorely cleaned with no grime left in my body and a pool of water once pristine now murky and contaminated.

Afterwards he helped me put my clothes on ,not before drying me using his wakfu, and whilst I fared better, I still struggled a great deal especially with the buttons.

“Now, our journey begins now, are you ready to start?” He said so casually.

I didn’t know where we were going,but oddly alongside him and grugal i felt that wherever we went it all be okay.

As such, together we went to the town square where Grougal was already waiting for us.

“Are you ready? '' He said before transforming into that great black beast from days prior, at that sight i once again felt my bladder give up at that terrifying sight falling unconscious into my own ever increasing puddle of pee.

Overall once I finished cleaning Hugo and clothing him I thought that the worst was over, whilst the experience of bathing him was emotionally draining due to my exposure to his numerous scars and the dark implications of a 12 year old who didn't know how to clean after himself I managed to persist.

Now with that out of the way i helped him put on his buttons and started going to the town square were dad waited for us, seeing that everyone was present he took to his true form, but at that moment i could clearly see a grimace of profound horror and fear as he fell unconscious and soiled himself due to the fear.

“Argh, I just cleaned him up!” I said exasperated, not because I was angry at him, but due to the futility of my previous tasks.

“No matter, we are delayed enough as it is just hop him in and we'll start, we can explain things after” Grougal said in his profound voice.

And with that our new journey to the sadida kingdom began !

Chapter 5

-Adamai-

After Hugo went unconscious due to shock Grougal and me decided just to start our new journey, from what i concluded from our maps and Grougal opinions the journey from this destroyed village to the sadida kingdom will approximately take 2 weeks but more likely than not that number will probably increase by sheer bad luck and the randomness of life, and with those thoughts we took to the sky firmly attached to a magical saddle that grougal had to allow passengers to rest in him, and whilst in general i could follow my dad’s rhythm when he went slower i doubt that Hugo had unlocked his innate fly abilities.

Since our departure it had been 3 hours, during that time i mostly spent it formulating a study plan for Hugo, for now it consisted of math, language, physics, history and wakfu training all of course set to the most basic level, i tried discussing it with Grougal who was the one who taught me and as such was heavily inspired by his teaching methods, unfortunately the only response i had was a soft grunt from his part, he never was the social type.

Once i finished mostly planning a possible study plan i once again analyzed my slumbering companion, he seemed leagues better from when we first found him but was still suffering from nox cruelty, most notably was his collar, at first me and Grougal thought it was just a collar to administer electric shocks and drugs plus keeping him chained, but after further study we found out that the collar also passively sucked out Hugo wakfu constaly to then expulse it for recolection by nox, but now it was just a horrible torture method, the constant draining meant that his vitality was always on the low and always suffered chronic pain due to the painfull process, overall it was a foul piece of technology that if i could i would just rip it clean, unfortunately it would also kill Hugo as it was so ingrown that without advanced surgery only possible by the sadida if we tried to just rip it open by any other mean his neck would probably be damaged and either die or criple him further wich was not ideal, other than that he seemed to once again wet himself during his sleep, wich further extended the wet spot in his pants, if someone were to see him he would instantly know what had happened.

Fortunately after three hours of travel we finally reached our first town in our voyage, light town, a relatively small city of 50 000 habitants renowned for its beautiful bright skies and excellent weather from which comes the name of the town.

Feeling Grougal cast an invisibility spell on us, he began our descent being careful to not alert the guards of the city, for their point of view we were just normal travelers.

Once we reached the ground grougal transformed into his human form as i did myself, but now came the complicated part of waking up Hugo

-Hugo-

I woke up being greeted to the real world by what I first assumed to be a stranger, which made me do a loud squeak, enter a fetal position and unknowingly leak a little and further wet my now more than evident soiled pants.

“Hey, hey calm down” The stranger said in a voice i recognized as Adamai

“Adamai ?” I tentatively said still partially in fetal position by fear

“Yeah that’s me don't worry, remember when I said I could transform? Well here am i” He brightly said

Which caused me to promptly hug him, still partially shocked.

He then explained that we needed to walk 100 meters towards the gate of the city to enter it. I didn't really know what was really going on but if he said it I must do it, as such I started walking with him and Grougal.

After a walk we arrived at the gates of the town which before entering we were stopped by two guards.

“Halt, if you wish to enter the city you must pay 5 kamas per person” He said annoyed and bored

“Of course here have 15 kamas” Grougal said once again stoically 

“Keep 5, slaves enter for free” he said whilst looking at me

I saw that Adamai was ready to pounce at him at any given moment but Grougal stopped him.

“Thanks, do you know where I could find a hotel?” he said once again in the same tone as before

“Yes, you should go to the northern part if you need hospice, the slave market is in the west part, you clearly need a better one” He said whilst once again staring at me but more specifically my crotch with a disgusted look.

Adamai tensed his fists but once again Grougal calmed him by putting a hand on his shoulder, and without further ado we entered the town.

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 6

-Grougal-

I was something beyond furious at the remarks of those two guards, how dare they insult someone so high as Hugo who was one of the 12, confounding him as a measly slave, eons ago during my younger ages i would’ve burned them to a crisp for the slight, but the treason of Qilby and the unyielding passage of time jaded my initial zeal, as such the only thing i did was thanks their services and go on.

Once we entered the city I instructed Adamai to go find a place to rest whilst I went my way to buy some essentials supplies, on the way I tried my best to seem as innocuous as possible and only seem as another old man, witch from the absence of looks or whispers meant i did a good job.

Afterwards I decided to go shopping this time for more hedonic reasons.

Firstly i went to a fancy clothing shop that from what i could tell at first glance was specialized in children clothes of all kinds, finally after 30 minutes of profound deliberation i decided to buy 3 pairs of the same blue and warm brown with a beautiful hat on top (the original from the series) plus a blue and pink pajama for the nights, Hugo wearing a dead child clothes wasn't the best of looks. Whilst it was going to cost me a little fortune much to my draconic greed, I found it worth it if it was meant to be worn by Hugo.

“Is this going to be all sir?” The cashier asked, a tiny smile adorning her otherwise stoic expression.

“Indeed, even thought if i may ask, would you know where i could find diapers and other such garments in the area” I said in a neutral tone, not giving away the embarrassment i felt asking such things to a stranger, but given Nox treatment of Hugo and his resulting lack of potty training abilities, some protection was needed, and whilst in normal conditions I would try to help him develop the necessary physical abilities, the nature of our current quest meant that our stops would be scarce which is an axiom to a successful potty training, as such during the duration of our quest Hugo shall wear diapers.

“You should go to a shop 3 streets down the road, it will be easily recognized by its mainly bright pink frame, there are diapers and other baby stuff can be bought” She said, remaining stoic and with the same smile as before.

With a quick nod I parted ways towards the shop mentioned, and indeed I quickly found it.

The facade was a pink so bright that I almost felt sick looking at it for too long, illustrations of pacifiers and diapers were portrayed in the door and had pastel undertones for contrast.

Once I entered that sensation only intensified as I had the impression of entering a doll house, likewise the smell of baby power was omnipresent.

Without further ado I entered to search for an employee who might help me. After some searching I finally managed to catch the attention which told me to wait 5 minutes whilst she attended her other duties.

Whilst i once again waited, i noticed the striking difference between me and the other clients, most of them were women clad in whites and pinks with some of them coming with their offspring, whilst i was alone wearing black clothes and being a male which meant i received more than one glance towards me, not that i cared.

Other than that, the boutique interior seemed as effeminated as its exterior, with many products being shown to potential buyers, from changing mats, pacifiers,cribs and much more, but during my lazy inspection of the interior i found something that catched my attention, a simple plushie with the form of a shark, Hugo most likely never had toys or something similar, perhaps it would be a good idea to buy…

Whilst i was deliberating if it was wise to buy it, a voice cut me off from my thoughts.

“Can I help you?” The worker I asked for help previously said.

“Indeed, could you show me the thickest diapers you have?” I said once again masterfully hiding my embarrassment to the clerk.

“Of course” She chimed before she quickly went to an nearby part of the store and returned with a thick package of pink and white diapers, with pink hearts sprinkling the overall design of the white background of the diaper and at the front a big dumb wetness indicator in the form of a star.

“Don’t you have one for boys?” I asked even more ashamed due to its embarrassing form.

“I fear not, this package of 120 diapers are the thickest diapers we currently have in store” She said, still adorning a smile at my inquiry.

I quickly acknowledged her, and went to the cashier with the massive package of diapers and the shark plushie which I decided to buy at the end.

I felt relief once i exited that damn store and my nostrils took the fresh air of the city, afterwards i quickly and discreetly used a spell to dwarf the package and the plushie as to better transport the recently acquired goods and posteriorly enlarge the individual diapers to Hugo size.

Finally, concentrating myself not in my normal sight but my wakf vision, i was able to find Adamai and Hugo in a hostel in the most northern part of the city called “Chez Ruel”, and without further ado i started marching once again.

Chapter 7

-Adamai-

We finally entered that damnable city. If it weren't for Grougal, I'd probably roast those guards with my flames, alas he stopped before the situation could degenerate and let us enter the city without making a fuss.

As such me and my brother ventured inside, from what those mean guards said we should go to the northern part of the city as to find a place to rest, whilst Grougal and I could spend weeks in the forest camping before having to recontact civilization, Hugo most likely couldn’t both due to his current physical condition and his inexpertise around nature, i remember the other day he was ecstatic to see a tree and grass, he probably would end being devoured by a beast, and speaking of Hugo being ecstatic, he seemed marveled by the city infrastructure and its people, after for him all of this was alien for him.

He seemed kin to ask me some questions but whatever it may he remained shut about it, as such I did not intervene.

After 20 minutes of walking we finally arrived at the center of the city. We could’ve arrived faster if it was only me, but I had to adapt to Hugo limping and horrible cardio, but we’ve already made it halfway to the city, yay.

The center itself wasn't that impressive, a fountain with a statue of a warrior was the main attraction, around different shops were lined up in circular fashion to maximize attraction, but of all of them,one caught my attention, an ice-cream shop!

It would be a perfect place to introduce my poor innocent brother about the wonders of sweet desserts, and whilst in general Grougal didn’t let me get what he would often call poison, perhaps with Hugo he would be more keen to permit us to degustate those magnificent sweets.

-Hugo-

At Adamai words we entered the so called ice cream shop, since entering this city i couldn't stop but be fascinated the people,the architecture, it seemed as if the city had a soul of its own, and whilst i normally would be scared at the prospective, but with Adamai i felt safer than i’ve ever been, i couldn’t exactly pin the who why but with him i felt complete, as if i regained a part of me after so long. 

Finally with some shaky steps caused by anxiety and exhaustion, motivated by Adamai we entered the ice cream shop, and first thing i was met was by a large range of options, all of them alien to me as i didn’t know how to read, as such i waited right next to adamai whilst he ordered his food, and that would be it, but alas with a smile on his face he asked 

“What do you want?”

The thing was i didn't know what i wanted, i didn't know what even each flavor was, and whilst i was about to ask Adamaifor more clarifications, his grumpy face made me do a split decision and finally say 

“The same as you” 

“Great, vanilla is a great choice,” he said with confidence.

I didn't really know what vanilla was but if Adamai liked it I would also like it.

As such we left the store now with a ball of white sticky substance in a cone. Following Adamai's example I decided to just dig in and take a huge bite out of my ice cream and then, everything changed. 

Pain, something i was used to trough my life, but rather than the usual electric or bludgeoning pain i felt, this one was as if someone had freezed up my brain, in my confusion i accidentally let fall the remaining 30% of the ice cream that wasn't in my belly, at the loss of such precious, such enlightened and heartfelt gift given to me by Adamaii did the only thing reasonable, cry.

Of course I did not shout or make a fuss, each time I would do that with Nox he would only increase the pain, as such only some tears started appearing in my scarred face.

Unfortunately Adamai seemed to take notice of my misery,and acted accordingly, but rather than smackdown or electrical shot that I expected, a single hand patted me in the head in a recomforting manner, and somehow, somehow it made me feel better, even though my tears remained.

“Shh, shh now what happened” Adamai said in a familiar recomforting tone.

I tried to say something but my mouth didn’t emit any sound, caused by years of proximity with Nox who would smite me for crying. He often said that he hated children crying because it reminded him of distant memories…

As such, the only thing I did was to stare at the now partially melted ice cream on the floor.

“Is that it, you lost your ice-cream?” He said whilst I shyly nodded to confirm his words.

With a sigh, he gave me his own unfinished ice-cream which was many times bigger than mine,and directed me towards a seat so as to not move whilst eating and as such not repeat the previous tragedy.

Yet I still cried, not due to my horrible loss, but because I could see the brief glint of disappointment in Adamai's eyes, similar to Nox’s eyes when I did something wrong. As such I continued crying as I disappointed the first person that loved me in a long time.

-Adamai-

I was…

Disappointed, yes i was disappointed, I understood that Hugo went through a lot, that suffered more than many during a lifetime, but i couldn’t help but feel that Hugo was simply disappointing.

He cried at the tiniest things, he seemed constantly surprised and couldn't control himself in any possible way. Perhaps it was my draconic pride that talked but I couldn't help but feel disappointed in my brother for all of these reasons, we both had the same age but still cried over spilled ice cream! And even now he cried whilst he ate my ice cream!

But Grougal told me to be patient with him, and patient I shall be.

Once Hugo finished the ice cream, I directed once again his focus from sweets to finding an hotel, as such we begun marching once again, it didn't took us long to find a nice hotel near the center and as such entered, the local said “Chez Ruel”, and seemed decent enough, as such we entered.

The first thing i saw was a reception room filled with trophies and taxidermy of animals,which thankfully, Hugo seemed more interested than scared, such whilst he went to analyze the corpse of a dead beast, I went to the counter to check in 3 rooms,one for each of us, preferably the nicer they had, whilst i couldn't care less about where i slept, knowing that Hugo spent most of his life in a moldy cage, it seemed fitting to give him a taste of luxury, even though Grougal would probably be mad for my frivolous action, but whatever.

“Hello, I would like 3 of your best rooms please” I said to the old man.

“Of course it would be 200 Kamas. '' The old man said not skipping a bit at the outrageous price, I was tempted to just go away and find a cheaper establishment, but I decided against it as Hugo seemed to like this place already and had more than enough money.

As such I gave the old man the money, Hugo and I went to our respective rooms to wait for grugal and decide what to do for the rest of the day.