LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jaclyn's Adventures in Diapers II: Jaclyn's Potty Training Junction (Parts I and II Posted 3/3/24)

note: this is a sequel to Jaclyn’s Adventures in Diapers, Part I, found here: 

I. New Beginnings 

“Uggh, you sure are stinky, aren’t you? Well, I juuuust don’t mind cleaning your poopy little bottom though, no I don’t, because you are just soooo cute, Angel!” Leave it to Aunt Becky to always bring everything to reality. She was really good at that. Soon she had my diaper out from under my infantile dress and was ready to open it. She pulled out a handful of wipes and began meticulously popping the tapes. 

“Uhmm hmmm,” I squeal laughed through my pacifier, laughing as Aunt Becky began wiping me. Sure, I was poopy, but you know what? Aunt Becky really was funny. Her faces, demeanor, everything about her made me laugh when she changed my diapers. She really was a great babysitter. 

“Lift up sweetie.” 

I was laying on the floor, my little legs arched in an “A” above the ground, my poopy bottom in a diaper, on a changing pad. Thankfully, I wasn’t completely on the floor.   I really didn’t want my diaper changed, but I had just pooped while the ceremony had apparently just started. Mommy didn’t want to miss her little girl’s big moment, but I really did stink a lot, and to the delight of many around us (I’d imagine), someone had volunteered to change my stinky panties. These days, I hated getting my diaper changed; it took away so much from what fun I was having. I wanted to be sitting with Mommy, poopy diaper and all, but apparently I was more adorable when I was clean. I think that’s what she thought anyway. Being an adult must be tough work. I never liked bathrooms in public places, even when I used them like normal, and this one was no different. They were so…impersonal. Not like the bright pink and prints all over my nursery; this bathroom could use one of those. It had that stereotypical smell when we first went in, but ever since my diaper was mercifully opened up, that smell had been reduced to one blotted out by an eyewatering stench of poop mixed with the strong scent of baby wipes. 

Being changed wasn’t that annoying to me at this moment though, there was fluorescent light gouging in was in my eyes was; the light bore down with a vengeful attitude. I was used to the diaper changes, as much as I complained about it taking away from my time, it meant I would soon be out of my pee- or poop-filled (usually both) diaper and into something fresh. This had been done so often over the course of my new life, that I’ve since lost count how many times it has. I’m just a little girl though, so my view of numbers goes to about 10 or 20 these days, depending on how I’m feeling. The biggest issue I had in this new place was the constant humidity. I absolutely hated it. It made the inside of my diaper feel constantly sweaty during this year, even in my usual summer attire of simply a t-shirt with a diaper and nothing more. Even as light as that was, I still sweat; the summertime was never a favorite time across my lifetimes, and this now was no different. Every morning when it got warmer, whatever mess was in my diaper was always seemingly accompanied by a mess of sweat. I had to admit, as much as I hated being changed lately, I did like the feeling of a clean bottom that wasn’t covered completely in sweat, urine, or poop, or a mix of the three. However fleeting it was these days, it still felt good. 

“Phewwwieee stinky girl!” Auntie Becky cheerfully said, “I could smell you from alllll the way down the bleachers, I’ll bet that stinky little didee has a lot in here for me today, don’t you?” she jokingly teased. I nodded, because that’s what I did these days; I didn’t have a lot to say, I was using fewer and fewer words and was most accustomed to pointing at things, blurting out a mis-represented one word answer, or just crying. Usually it was all three. Sometimes, like just now, I just nodded. It was an easy thing to do.  

“Let’s get you changed real quick, girly,” she told me, grabbing a diaper from the diaper bag, and grabbing up a stack wipes next to the changing pad. For this change, I also had an audience, my cousin Cassidy had joined Auntie Becky, for reasons I wasn’t altogether sure of. For her part though, she stood by Auntie Becky and made funny faces and noises at me while I went through this diaper change. 

“You really stink, such a stinky little girl, but don’t worry, I’ll have you allll cleaned up in a jiffy though, yes I will, yes I will, we’ve got a big day today,” she told me as I layed on the pad. 

Every day was a big day these days, wasn’t it? If it wasn’t melding from one day into another, it seemed like there were these “big important days” that would pop up; usually it involved my birthday, a visit to church, or some other family function that Mommy had signed us up for. My recollection on the day’s events were making this a relative unknown though, every day bled into the next, and besides, it’s not like I had any real say in what we were doing, right? I was the baby of the family and only along for the ride. 

Auntie Becky started peeling back the tabs of my sodden diaper, “phewww you stink,” she teased, and soon the tapes were off, with the weight of the diaper pushing the front forward with a distinctive plop onto the table. She pushed my legs back and moved the diaper out from underneath me, and began to clean, making silly remarks about my “stinky panties” the whole time she cleaned. She was very good at doing it; she’d gotten a lot of practice. 

“Ooo, you’re stinky today little girl, you’re so ‘tinky, it’s such a good thing you’re a little cutie patootie, yes it is, yes it is,” Auntie  Becky teased as she undertook the unfortunateness of cleaning a poopy bottom, “we’re allllmost done though, and we’ll get to go see sissy cross the big stage! Won’t that be exciting? Ummhmmmm, it sure will, I’ll bet you’re so happy and proud of your big sissy!” 

She looked over, “Cassie, can you hand me a new diaper?”

“Sure thing Becky,” Cassidy replied, grabbing a new diaper, and handing it to her, “pheww, she sure stinks, doesn’t she?”

“It’s the solid foods Aunt Beth’s been giving her,” Aunty Becky smiled as she kept wiping my stinky and poop-covered bottom. I’d gotten used to these things, you know. Having my diaper changed while two older people (usually adults) conversed on while changing my diaper as if I wasn’t even there, or more likely, didn’t care to understand. I noticed that Cassidy had turned her crystal blue eyes onto me. She obviously took after her mother, who shared the same eyes. She was 12; her sister, Caitlyn, who was here but was back with our Mommies, was 9. 

“Ugh, doesn’t it get old Cuzzie, all that poopy all the time?” she teased, waving her hand in her face. 

I smiled, at least maybe it was funny? I don’t know, I like my cousin a lot.  

“Well, looks like I did my part,” Cassidy quipped, looking down on her phone, “such a happy little girl,” before casually speaking to Aunt Becky, “oh uh, Becky, do you mind if I go over with my friends?”

Aunt Becky looked up from my diaper change, “Go ahead, I’ll let your Mom know where you went.”

“Ughhhh, ok, thanks I guess,” she replied before looking at me, pivoting her demeanor, and kissing me on the forehead, “see you soon Cuzzie, can’t wait to play with you at the party tonight!” and skipped off to somewhere. 

Ugghhh, myself. A party? It probably wasn’t for me; my birthday party wasn’t for a while, I don’t think. If it had Cassidy there, I’m sure that I’d be the center of attention for several groups of teen and pre-teen girls, which I wasn’t that enthralled with, although such dotings had become commonplace. Samantha was popular and had a lot of friends, and even though I wasn’t the most conventional *baby*, Mommy in her infinite wisdom didn’t think it would be fair for Samantha to never have friends over, so there we were. It wasn’t too bad I guess; I wasn’t with them *all* the time, but there were times when Samantha would babysit and I would have my diaper changed in front of an audience that I wasn’t always thrilled about, but it is what it is. I’ve enjoyed the journey so far, and while it’s not my ideal thing to have changes so out in the open, I was a baby, right? Babies didn’t care where they got changed at, or who they got changed in front of, Exhibit 1000000 which was right here at the moment. 

I felt my diaper being pulled up and pressed down, and heard the tell-tale sounds of the tapes being popped on. 

“All done Princess, now shall we get your clean bottom back to the graddy?” Auntie Becky asked, somewhat rhetorically. I nodded, lying in wait.  

She got up to throw my used diaper away, then put the changing pad back in the diaper bag, and held her hand out, motioning me to grab it, “C’mon, grab Mommy’s hand,” she directed me in a sweetly-tinged pitch.

I robotically put it in her larger hand, and soon felt it gripped around me. I was happy to be with Mommy Becky; as I’d mentioned before, she was someone I’d always had a crush on. Soon, we were out of the bathroom and headed down the hallway. It was fairly bland, full of dark bricks and looked something like Bowser’s Castle from Mario 3. Nothing too exciting I guess, at least not to me, maybe it was for some people. We passed a few people, and I got a few waves, maybe stares, I don’t know. I was an overgrown toddler, I looked a little out of place, but I didn’t think it was too out of place, if that made sense; these days I resembled more of an older elementary kid than an adult, but an older elementary kid in diapers still drew looks here and there. Not that I really minded I guess; the people I was around all the time either took it in stride or just treated me like my toddler self, and I often was too engrossed in it all to really care. Besides, Mommy told me I was a baby, my therapist told me I was a baby, and so did everyone else. Why should I care what a random person might have thought?

Soon we made it down the maze of the hallway, opening up into the large gym at the school. I followed Auntie Becky’s lead, and soon we were on our way down the original row, my diapered butt bumping into people, who for their part, took it in stride. Maybe they were relieved it wasn’t a poopy bottom anymore, I don’t know, but I was greeted by smiles and half smiles. Soon we were back to where everyone was. 

There was Mommy, there was Auntie Claudia and Caitlyn, Mommy’s Mommy, my nana, was there, and so were a few others of Mommy’s closest friends, including Auntie Dana, who had flown out for this occasion. It was sad not going to her house anymore, but she visited fairly often, and we made use of FaceTime and the like. I guess I couldn’t complain. The spot was open next to Mommy, who patted the spot next to her. Auntie Becky led me over, plopping me between her and Mommy. 

“Did she give you any trouble?” Mommy looked over and asked, putting her arm around me in the process and holding me close. 

“No, just a stinky bottom, but nothing we’re not used to,” Auntie Becky laughed, before turning to look at me.

“It sure is a good thing you’re in diapers, cutie,” she remarked, “it sure would be terrible to make those poopies in our poor panties every day, could YOU imagine the laundry?” getting a few chuckles from everyone around. 

“Where’s Cassidy? I thought she’d like to see her cousin,” Auntie Claudia inquired.

“She…went with her friends? Said she’d catch up to you later, I was wrist deep in this little one’s poopies, so I couldn’t make too big of a fight,” Auntie Becky told her. 

“Ugh, that girl, I swear…” Auntie Claudia started. 

More talking went on to be sure, but for my part, I just kind of dazed off. I hated these sorts of things in my previous life anyway, and now that my status was pretty basic, I had even less of one now. Mommy opened the diaper bag and took out a bottle of her pumped milk and held it in my mouth while I cradled on her arm. My pacifier was more or less fairly rhythmic, and I was soon dazing off, trying to take in everything around us. Why couldn’t I have been like the other babies I’d seen with tablets? Mommy said something about those things “hurting my brain”, and I got regular toys instead. Mommy’s the boss, she knows best, after all. I just liked being cuddled on her with my bottle. It made me forget how hot this room could get. We’d been in here before; Mommy, as I’d mentioned, was a big sports fan, and we often went with her and Auntie Claudia’s family to basketball games here. I wasn’t completely unused to this place, but it never really stuck out, either. Was just a big room that seemed familiar, was all. After what seemed like an eternity of boredom, my ears suddenly perked up. 

“Samantha. Lynn. Porter.”

That was my sissy! My big sissy! I knew that name! It made me so excited to see her. There was her name on the big screen above the floor! It was her! It made all this wait worth it. She “graduated” from something called “high school”. 

Hearing my big sister’s name made me jump a little; it at least got me out of my pacifier-induced haze. I looked down long enough to see it. Sure enough, there was my big sister, striding confidently across the stage, shaking hands and taking pictures. There was Mommy Beth beside me, taking lots of pictures and cheering with happiness. I clapped the best a baby girl like me could.  A few others were around us too; mostly Mommy’s family. One thing was for sure, if the cheers were any indication, Samantha might have been one of the most popular people in the graduation, and there were a lot of big kids graduating! 

After that, the names went on and on. “P” was close to the end of the alphabet, at least I thought so, though that part of my mind was slipping a bit more lately; the names seemingly went on forever. I finished Mommy’s milk, and my mind dazed off, and I fell asleep, trying to escape the endless boredom of it all. Couldn’t we have just ended with Samantha? That’s why we were here! Didn’t everyone else already know that? If they didn’t, they should have. Even baby girls knew these things, you know? 

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the big kids down below us threw their caps in the air, and Mommy tapped my bottom. I stood up, and she swooped me into her arms; I instinctively wrapped my legs around Mommy’s big hips, and snuggled on her shoulder. The baby treatment that I’ve been undergoing has really made me “shrink” a bit, or at least it feels like it. I feel like I rarely walk anywhere anymore, between being on Mommy’s (or Auntie Claudia or another big adult) hip or in the stroller. I couldn’t complain. I used to really like walking around endlessly, but given my situation now, I couldn’t imagine doing the same thing again. I get to snuggle next to Mommy too, which has always been a plus. 

“Alright Princess, let’s go find sissy, and we’ll take a lot of great pictures!” Mommy beamed with excitement. She seemed really happy for today, but it seemed like she’d also been a bit sad lately. Samantha hadn’t chosen a college yet, and though there were a few great ones in the town nearby (I heard Mommy talking on the phone), Samantha’s grades were apparently really good, and she had a big choice of places where she could go, and she hadn’t chosen yet. I know Mommy really wanted her to stay close by, but so did I. We’d gotten really close over the last few years; I know I didn’t want her to leave. 

It took a while to really get in Samantha’s good graces. I’d say it took at least a full year of being around Samantha to finally feel like I was her “baby sister”; it felt more like a distant friend or just a babysitter until then. But we got close, we really did. I was taking bottles from Samantha now, she regularly changed my diapers, and I often got taken out by her and her friends when they’d go to the mall, and it was Samantha’s time to babysit. She’d evolved and become more accepting, allowing me to grow closer to her. I looked up to her now; she was my hero. I loved spending time with her. Us moving out here was a big transition, one that could have been really topsy turvy, but she was right there, helping Mommy out with everything, and mainly keeping me entertained throughout. She’d adjusted well here; we had our cousins here, and Samantha made friends easily, so it wasn’t the most terrible adjustment in the world. I felt like I was constantly surrounded by a tribe of women who really had their stuff together, and that feeling alone made me more secure in my current status. 

“JAC-Y!” I heard my sissy’s voice, “Awww, Mommy has you so beautiful today,” she was beaming at me, standing next to two of her friends, Rylie and Scarlett. They had become fast friends since we moved here, and those three were virtually inseparable. They played sports together, they went to the mall together, they did everything together. I liked them both a lot; they were always nice and always played with me when they came over. I was as much their little sister as I was Samantha’s, it seemed like. 

“SA-MANF-WA!” Mommy let me down, and I began running my little diapered butt over to Samantha’s wide open arms with open arms of my own, and we both embraced, her arms holding me extremely tight. I liked Rylie and Scarlett too, but that wasn’t who I was here to see. 

“Aww, huggies for big sissy, thank you so much Princess,” she swept me up and kissed me on the cheek with a barrage of exaggerated kisses. 

“She sure perked up when she heard your name,” Mommy laughed, “I think she cheered loudest of anyone.”

“Is that true?” Samantha asked in an exaggerated tone, putting her hands on her hips, “were you just the loudiest baby girl there was?” 

“Uhmm hmmm”, I noted real matter-of-factly, somewhat confidently, eliciting laughs from everyone around us. 

“Hi Jaclynnnn!” Rylie and Scarlett both joined in, “you look so cute today!”, Rylie told me. 

“Well, let’s get some pictures now, shall we?” Auntie Claudia asked. 

We all stood for pictures then. Samantha took pics with Rylie and Scarlett, some with just Mommy, some with Mommy and me, some with Auntie Dana, some with Auntie Becky, and she took some with Auntie Claudia, Caitlyn, and Cassidy (who had reappeared), and she took some with all of us. Finally though, she looked over at me.

“Ohhhh Jac-yyy,” she smiled, “will you come take a pic with your big sissy?” 

My eyes beamed. Of course I would! I toddled over to her, and we had a photo shoot. There was some of me standing next to Samantha, my hand in hers, several with me on her lap, and lastly, she had me up on her hip, just like Mommy liked to. I smiled in a few, and for the big finale, I kissed her right on the cheek with her giving a big smile, leading to a chorus of “awwws” from everyone.

“Well we’ve got a party waiting at home to get started, shall we start heading over there?” Mommy asked. 

“Sounds great Mom,” Samantha told her, “did you bring the stroller?”

“I sure did, it’s checked up front, I’ll grab it on the way out. Do you want a ride, or do you have plans?”

“I’ll go with you, I’ve been missing seeing Jac-y’s cute little face all day, I’ll see everyone soon anyway,” Samantha smiled. 

We got to the front, and Mommy put in a tag for the stroller, which the attendant brought up really quickly. Mommy opened it up, and motioned for me to get in. I got in, and soon I was buckled, my diaper showing from beneath my cute little dress. 

“Alright, we’ll meet you all back at our place, sound good?” Mommy asked, almost rhetorically. 

We all went our separate ways; Mommy, Auntie Becky, Samantha, and I went out towards Mommy’s car, everyone else went to their respective vehicles, but all headed back to our house. We made it out to Mommy’s new vehicle, a Chevy Tahoe, which she’d recently upgraded to, I guess it had more room or something. I don’t know, even in my previous life I was never one for buying cars, nor did I care what really went into them. All I knew about this one was that it was really nice inside, I had a comfy car seat, and I could watch endless videos on demand that Mommy had deemed appropriate. We finally made it to the car.

“Before we go, let me check something,” Mommy announced. She came over to undo the straps on my stroller; in doing so, she grabbed the front of my ever-poofy diaper, “ Yep, we’re going to need to change Jac-y before we go, she’s soaked.” What could I say? I went through diapers these days like Link goes through hearts. The worst part was, I didn’t notice. I’d constantly dribbled out pee throughout the day; it’s why I was in diapers, I suppose. 

While I waited in the stroller, Mommy opened the back door of the Tahoe, and put down one of the third row seats, setting my diaper bag down next to it, and taking my changing pad out of it and laying it on the flat part. 

“This shouldn’t take too long,” Mommy thought aloud, “alrighty Princess, up we go,” she sang cheerfully. 

I laid down, while Samantha and Auntie Becky flanked Mommy on either side, making play faces at me and teasing noises. 

“Didn’t we just change that diaper? You’re just a little fire hydrant, arent’cha?” Auntie Becky teased.

“Princess Potty Pants, Princess Potty Pants, yes you sure are,” Samantha joined in. 

Pretty soon Mommy finished the job, putting the diaper in a plastic bag that she’d apparently throw away somewhere else. Mommy had changed so many of these over the years that it was a wonder they took any time at all. Pure efficiency mixed with pure love and pure joy, that’s all these were. Soon Mommy had me up and into my car seat, buckling me in. Samantha sat next to me across the aisle (we had captain’s chairs), and Auntie Becky sat up in the front next to Mommy. Pretty soon, we were all loaded up. 

“Samantha, that was an amazing ceremony,” Auntie Becky remarked, “you looked so beautiful up there today, I’m so happy I got to join in on it all!” 

“Thanks Becky,” Samantha smiled, “I was just happy to have all of you there!”

Before we pulled off, Mommy looked at Aunt Becky, and they both looked at Samantha and I.

“Girls, before we go, there’s something we need to discuss…”

• Like 1

II. An Offer Like No Other

“So spill the beans, what is it Mom?” Samantha asked, seemingly breaking the silence that permeated the interior of Mommy’s Tahoe.

“Well, how would you like your sister to go to college with you in the Fall?” Mommy asked. 

I sat there a little incredulous, and looking over, it was apparent Samantha was, too.

“College? Jaclyn? Mom, I’ll be going to school all day and playing volleyball, I won’t have time to be changing dirty diapers and giving bottles all day, no offense Jaclyn,” she looked over at me as if I cared. I just smiled, and Samantha gave me a little grin back with an exaggerated wave. I loved her, she was my big sister. 

“Well, I think that Jaclyn’s journey may be at a bit of an end, at least this phase. She’s been basically trending around 2 years old for the last four years or so, and you know, maybe it’s time to help her grow up, be who she wants, you know? Be Jaclyn, instead of a baby,” Mommy went on. 

“Sure, but, I mean Mom, you’ve just had to change her diaper in the car here, she seems happy, I think, but you know, I would love to have her there.”

“I’m sure you would, at the very least, you could help her acclimate to being a big girl, and all that comes with it, because we all know being a girl isn’t that easy,” Mommy laughed. 

“So here’s what I wanted to talk to you about. With it being summer, I propose that we spend this summer trying to potty train Jaclyn. It’s going to be a lot of work, because well, potty training isn’t easy, and it’s going to take all hands on deck. *If* we can get Jaclyn out of diapers during the day, Jacy’s therapist has suggested an accelerated progression program that would put her right on par with any 19 year old going to college, wouldn’t you like that Jacy?” she smiled at me. 

Funny that they’d suggest me doing anything advanced, after all, I was sitting here with a pacifier in my mouth, and what I’m pretty sure was another warming pee stream into my recently changed diaper. College student, yeah right. I was willing to try anyting though. 

I smiled and nodded. 

“Well looks like Princess Potty Pants is on board too,” Aunt Becky quipped, sparking a laugh from the rest of the car’s occupants. 

Things got serious again. Mommy began talking again, this time in a more ominous tone. 

“This is a bit of a test, though. Jacy’s therapist wants to see how much Jacy wants to progress,” Mommy began, “and has suggested that if Jacy shows any signs of wanting to stay back, or not wanting to progress, that she just remain a baby forever.”
This too, made my eyes wide. A baby forever? Sure, this seemed like it had been going on forever, but I didn’t think it was really that long, was it? You know what was really a long time though? Forever. Yeah, that was a long time. I wanted to grow up, I think. I wanted to go pal around with Samantha and her friends, I think. I didn’t want to be a stinky baby the rest of my life, even if I had to admit that I did enjoy the treatment at times. 

Taking note of my reaction, Mommy must have anticipated it I guess and told us, “Well, and there’d be other changes,” she started, “such as you actually ‘growing down’ to an actual baby size, for one.” 

I think this time, everyone had my look after the previous statement. 

“A baby size? How is that even possible?” Samantha asked incredulously, Aunt Becky nodded as if seeking the answer herself.

“My company, you know, the one that originally brought Jaclyn into my orbit, well, they’ve perfected a new formula. The previous formula had a side effect of only ‘regressing’ bladder and bowel control, the last four years and AI have brought on a new formula that allows for the entire body to feel the same effect, isn’t htat cool?”

“So you’d use it on Jaclyn?” Aunt Becky asked.

“Yes. Because as all three of us know, Jacy can be a bit heavy to move around at times, and I really want to keep our own bodies in mind,” Mommy told them, almost reassuringly. They nodded. I mean, I couldn’t blame them I guess, pushing a hundred or so pounds around in a stroller couldn’t be easy or fun all the time, not to mention lifting me for diaper changes, feedings, etc.

“Ah, that does make sense,” Aunt Becky told her, “plus, it opens up a lot of new avenues to buy baby clothes and everything else, right?”

“Oh yes, it just makes everything a lot more easier, I mean, wouldn’t it just be easier to buy diapers at Target?” 

To this, they all three nodded with a echoing “um hmm”; if there was anything these three shaed an interest in, it was trips to Target. All three loved to grab their coffees at the front and push me around while they went and looked endlessly for home décor, baby wipes, or anything else they needed. About the only thing they couldn’t find for me there right now was diapers. I guess I could kind of see Mommy’s point. 

“So there you go then,” she spoke, before turning to me, “so what do you think Jaclyn? Do you want to be a big girl?” 

I could try I suppose. What’s the worst that could happen if I didn’t make it? Suckling Mommy’s boobies forever as the size of a baby? Wouldn’t be terrible, but..no, I couldn’t think that way. I needed to be a big girl, I think. I nodded and smiled, even clapped a bit. 
“Awww, good girl, I knew you’d be happy,” Mommy smiled, “Now let’s go get to Samantha’s party, shall we?”

We drove back towards the house, I looked over at Samantha, who was smiling. I sure was a lucky little girl, even if I did still like to gamble with razors. 

For my own, I didn’t quite know what to think. I mean, I was pretty much fully drenched in the full throes of babydom at this point, but I still understood what was going on around me, even if I wasn’t given full credit for it. I had A LOT running through my head at this point, and if on cue…

“Oh man,” *sniff sniff* I think I smell a stinky girl in here, *sniff sniff””, I heard Mommy say, “Samantha, can you just check?” 

I felt Samantha move over across our aisle, “Ummhmm,” she groaned a bit, “yes, she’s the stinky culprit,” gagging while laughing. 

“We’re all buckled in, I’ll just change her back at home,” Mommy said. 

“Make sure you roll the windows down, we need air in here, sooo much air,” Aunty Becky exaggeratedly laughed. And so we went. 

As we began to drive, I sat in my poopy diaper, thinking about what had just happened. It was the anxiety, you know. It seemed like any time I hit anything remotely stressful, at least in my own mind, that was my reaction. My last poop was a Mommy Milk Coma, but this one was just a full on “panic poopy”, as I’d started thinking of them as. The fact of the matter was, even if I’d have wanted to go back to being an adult at this point, I’d have so much adjustment, that staying here and being re-raised by Mommy only made sense at this point. I loved her though and I’d grown to love being the baby of the family though, I couldn’t imagine myself anywhere else at this point. Which is what made this whole thing so difficult. I loved Samantha, but I was really attached to Mommy, like really attached. Which made my reaction to this so…obvious. 

I just started crying. Bawling my eyes out. What a sight I was, sitting here in a poopy diaper, crying my eyes out because my Mommy was going to probably make me a forever baby now. To top it all off, the windows were down too, giving a whole row of entertainment or a walking birth control ad to anyone who got to witness it. 

“Ohhh, what’s wrong Jac-y? Something the matter,” Samantha tried to console me.

“Mommy…baby foh-evah?” I sputtered back.

“Ohhh, no sweetie, it’d just be for a little while, you’ll be with Samantha, and Auntie Claudia, and everyone else!” Mommy tried her best. 

“Buuut Mommmyyyy!!!” I wailed. I couldn’t’ control myself at this point, I really couldn’t. I’d been conditioned to become this way. I couldn’t stop it if I tried. 

“Oh Princess Poopy Pants, it’ll all be ok,” Auntie Becky chimed in rather warmly, “we’ll get you trained before you know it!” 

“It’s not going to be for a little while, we’re not starting until *maybe* tomorrow,” Mommy told me, almost laughing. 

“We’ll get you into some clean panties and I’ll give you some num-nums at the house before the party, sound good?” 

“Ummhmm” I tried to calm down, nodding. It made me feel better,  a little I guess, but I still didn’t want Mommy to leave.

The rest of the ride home was uneventful. The three adults talked about school stuff, I think. I was blocked out in my head, trying to process the situation with my new increasingly overemotional state I’d found myself in. I guess it was the regression, but still, I didn’t know. 

We finally got home; apparently, we were the first ones. It was an empty house. While Samantha and Auntie Becky got everything out of the car, Mommy unbuckled me and took me and the diaper bag inside, and carried me up to my nursery. It was my naptime, too, and I supposed it would be nice for everyone to have a break from a sobbing poopy cranky toddler. I sobbed in her shoulder as I was supported by her insanely strong arms and grip. My Mommy was a superhero it seemed like! 

She layed my limp sobbing body on to the changing table and began to make sense of my poopy mess smeared across the entirety of my diaper area.

“Oh honey, your little bottom is just covered in stinkies, just covered in little stinkies,” she teased as she continued to wipe my bottom. I even broke a smile a bit. 

“There’s my smiling little Princess, a stinky one, but a smiling one now!” she mused.

“Are you sad Mommy is taking a trip?”

I nodded. 

“Probably why you pooped your panties too, huh?” she inquired in an exaggerated tone. 

I nodded, smiling a bit again. 

“You’re a little girl that just loooooves pooping her panties, aren’t you?” 

I smiled and nodded.

“Good thing you’ve got a great Mommy to keep your stinky little butt clean,” she smiled, as if expecting some applause.

“Wuv you Mommy,” I lisped behind my pacifier.

“I love you too, Jac-y, I love you so much. Don’t be sad for Mommy, I’ll be back before you know it, plus you’ll get to spend some quality time with Big Sissy, won’t it? Won’t that be fun to be with Big Sissy Samantha?”

She had a point. I nodded. Probably wouldn’t miss changing my poopy diapers, especially as many as I’d been having lately.

“Well good, now we’ve got you almost clean, just one more, and yep, all cleeean!” she spoke in a sing-song voice. Being back in a clean diaper was an amazing feeling, especially after being covered in all that poop. 

“Stay there for a sec, honey bug, Mommy needs to toss this nasty thing away, and we’ll get you some lunch real fast, sound good” 

As if I had a choice. My interactions were limited in this point in time, so I returned a sort of approving vacant look.

“That’s what I thought, my little girl loves listening to her Mommy.”

I smiled because I knew it was true. That’s why Mommy leaving was so hard. For the first time in my life, I’d really become attached. 

Mommy came back over and picked me off the table, and took me into her lap on the big comfy chair that she’d put in this new nursery. She unbuttoned her blouse, offering me her milk-dripping breast, which I happily latched onto and began suckling. Warm milk flowed into my mouth; this feeling never got old. If this was wrong, then I never wanted to feel right. I think I looked forward to this more than anything these days, that or playing with my dollies. 

“We needed to give you dinner early since the party’s coming, and I don’t know when I’d have time to feed you; my little girl is such an eager little eater," Mommy cooed as she ran her fingers through my hair.” 

I ate solids too, of course, but the only thing I drank was Mommy’s milk. If she couldn’t be there, she had a large supply of pumped milk that she kept in the downstairs refrigerator. I guess that’s what she was planning to do this time while she was gone. I loved Mommy’s milk, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy getting it from the source and not the bottle. 

Mommy switched me over to her other boob. 

“Feeling better Jac-y?” she asked in a somewhat concerned tone. 

I looked up and nodded, and continued to suckle. 

“There we go, that’s my little girl,” Mommy cooed as she kissed me on the forehead. I began to fall asleep in her arms. It was early, but this was usually my nap time, and after the day I had, I was soon drifting off into my own set of dreams. 

I came to a little while later; this is how my naps typically went. Sleep for a few hours, and let me feel, yep, there’s another dirty diaper for someone to change. I was back in my nursery, laying in my crib. I could hear talking downstairs; the party Mommy was talking about must have started already. As was typical, I was lying in an extremely wet diaper, but what else was new? If I didn’t, I’d be concerned, if I was being completely honest. At least I had a good view of my nursery; I really did love playing in here, and it was the perfect place to sleep when I needed to do it. There was a ton of stuff in here; it looked different than my old one, this one was really customized for “Princess Jaclyn”. There were cool paintings on the walls that Auntie Becky had painted, there were princess prints, unicorns, and really just about anything any little girl like me could ask for. As much as I liked to gaze at these things though, I wanted to be out and playing. 

“Ummummmummm” I started making noises that were obvious. There was a monitor in here, I knew someone would be up soon enough. And just like that, I heard steps coming my way. The door opened, revealing Auntie Claudia. 

“Oh, hiiii Princess,” she cooed. 

“Aun-ee Cwaadya!” I lisped behind my pacifier. 

“We heard a certain little Princess downstairs asking to go to the party! Do you know who that could be?”

I shook my head, “nuh uhhhhh” I said with a bit of a smile.

“You don’t? Is there another little Princess in this house?”

“Nuh uhhh” I replied, shaking my head again, trying my best to tease. 

“Well, we need to find out then don’t we?” she teased, exaggeratedly putting her hands on her hips. She looked so much like Mommy it was scary. You could tell they were related at times like these, they even teased alike. 

She began taking the crib door down, reaching her hand into the front of my diaper, slipping a finger in the leg band. 

“Yep, just like I thought, wet tushy! Jac-yyys got a wettt tushhhhie,” she teased. 

“Let’s get your wet little bottom into something dry and see if we can find any other princesses besides this one here, alright?” she sang in a sweet Mommy-esque voice. 

She opened her arms, and I scooted around, plunging into them. Just like Mommy, she picked me up and carried me over to the changing table nearby. I laid back while she grabbed a new diaper and wipes and she quickly went to work.

“Wow-ee Jac-y, did you drink the entire Kentucky River?” she teased, “I think it’s all in your diaper here!” 

I hadn’t had any leaks for a while, but she wasn’t wrong, I guess. My diapers could hold a ton, and I’d been drinking a lot of liquid, liquid that always found itself into the wet and often stinky confines of my diapers. I felt a familiar dryness soon enough, just as my bottom had taken a up and down vacation in the air for a few seconds; the diaper was pulled between my legs and taped tightly. 
“All done, there we go, alll dry Princess,” Auntie Claudia smiled, coming back over to where I was laying. I thought she was going to put me on her hip, but apparently she had other plans. She stood there, exaggerated once again, hands back on her hips. 

“So I heard a little girl was sad about her Mommy leaving,” she asked me. I nodded. 

“Well you shouldn’t be too upset, I think your big sissy might just be more than a little excited to spend the summer with you kiddo,” she told me, “your cousins and I are too; I think you might be coming over if your big sissy has things come up, won’t that be fun?”

I thought about it. It did sound fun I guess. Caitlyn and Cassidy were always really fun to be around, and Auntie Claudia was well, my Auntie, and we always had fun over there. I was going to be sad to see Mommy leave though, I didn’t think it’d be forever. So I nodded. 

“Well that’s what I thought, we’ll have fun, and your Mommy will be back before you know it.”

“Now let’s go downstairs, sound good? There’s caaaaake, I think I know a little princess who likes caaake,” she teased. 

I nodded and soon I was in her arms, on her hip going downstairs. I nuzzled my head into her neck, attempting to hide from it all. Everyone here took my strange situation in stride for whatever reason, but I still felt so reserved. I was a baby too, for all intents and purposes, and that status naturally came with doting, but still, I’d never truly gotten used to it. I’d had my diaper changed in front of strangers in bathrooms, by a lot of people at this party, they’d seen me at my worse emotional outbursts, but yet, I still had a sense of nervousness that was hard to put my little finger on. 

It was weird to me, I guess, because I’d never been the center of attention at any part of my former life. My parents always prioritized others, either my siblings or my cousins. Even Alanna had eyes elsewhere, I was basically a convenience. Not anymore. Today, it’ll be Samantha’s party officially, but I’ll get all the attention, or at least most of it. I’ve been thrust to the forefront, whether I’ve actually meant to or not. 

Auntie Claudia took me down through the sea of the living room. It was filled with people, people I knew. My family, Samantha’s friends, they were all here. I was happy to see them, of course, but I was happy to see Mommy too; she was sitting next to Auntie Becky with a few of the adults in the room, which, if Auntie Claudia’s direction was any indication, was where we were headed. 

“There she isssss!”, I heard Mommy exclaim. Auntie Claudia let me down, and I crawled my padded bottom as quickly as I could to my big sissy, completely etched in a smile, and I crawled to Mommy’s lap, cuddling quickly, all to a chorus of “awww’s” from the other adults. 

“Did you sleep well?” she asked me somewhat rhetorically, “I’m sure you did, you’re Mommy’s little deep sleeper, aren’tcha?”, she but her nose on mine, before giving me a big baby kiss on the cheek.
“Feels like your bottom is dry too, nice warm little tushy, just like the way babygirl likes, huh?”

I nodded.

“Thanks for changing her Claudia,” Mommy looked at her sister, “I know she’s a little fountain these days.”

“She sure was,” Auntie Claudia laughed, “good thing she’s got her diapers on, or else we’d be changing an awful lot of clothes.”

Not resisting the opportunity to remind me of my stature, Auntie Becky jumped in, “I say that allll the time, it was the best decision you ever made,” she laughed, followed by a set of laughs from the others. 

“Let’s get you some cake, aaaand then you can go play with your cousins, or your big sissy; they’ve been asking for you since they got here,” Mommy teased, “just a popular little Princess,” she kissed me on the head. 

“Here you go Beth,” I heard Auntie Dana’s voice. I loved Auntie Dana, she was one of my first real babysitters, and I just…well…adored her. She was pretty, nice, amazing, and well, definitely out of my league. She was my Auntie, and though I may have harbored some of what you’d consider a “crush” way back when, things had definitely changed a bit, obviously. 

“Thanks Dana,” Mommy replied. 

“I can feed her if you want,” Auntie Dana told her, “I know that you’ve got a lot to tell everyone about.”

“Ohh yes, if you don’t mind,” Mommy told her. 

“Over here with Auntie Dana, sweetie,” Auntie Dana patted the opening next to her. I obediently followed, but who wouldn’t want to be fed cake from their beautiful Auntie?

I sat next to her, and she began feeding me, making small talk with everyone around her. She finally looked at me and smiled.

“Jaclyn Claire, you have turned out to be one of the just most amazing little girls I’ve been around, I’m so sad that I don’t get to see you more,” she teased with an overexaggerated frown, “I know the girls both miss you too.”

“I wuv you Auntie Dana,” I told her.

“Ohhhh Auntie loves you too,” she smiled, putting me in a giant hug. As much anxiety as I had, things like this always made it subside. 

The hug was really tight! I think I got chocolate cake on everything but in my mouth; it was really all over the place. For something that should have been really simple, it had turned into quite a mess! 

“I have some wipes right here Dana,” I heard Mommy say, handing her a pack of wipes, “I think she managed to get everything dirty, even that pretty little dress of hers!” 

“This isn’t my first rodeo with this,” Auntie Dana laughed, wiping my face and hands, “I seem to remember a few times in the high chair with her back at home.” 

She finished, went back to holding me in a and looked at me, “Well little girl, we need to get you in something else, don’t we? I’m sure your Mommy has lots of cute little things we could dress you in right now, don’t you?”

I’d wet my diaper in the midst of this; I was seemingly wet around the clock these days though, so I’m sure another diaper change was in order, done by someone in this little group. 

“I’ll go grab her something real quick, will you check her diaper too? She’s probably due for another one of those too, I’ll grab one,” I heard Mommy say. 

Soon I had yet another set of fingers checking my diaper, this time Auntie Dana. 

“Not like super wet, but probably could use a change, she has really sensitive skin doesn’t she?” Auntie Dana asked, looking at Mommy. 

“Oh yes, we’ve had some real problems with diaper rash with her, I’ll grab her a dry one when I’m upstairs.”

We’ll be right here Beth, I’m getting in as many cuddles as I can, I don’t think it’ll leak between then and now” Auntie Dana laughed. 

“Just a little fountain,” I heard Auntie Becky say, “but a cute little fountain,” she smiled and winked at me. 

I still hadn’t wrapped my head around her marrying Mommy, but she was around so much anyway, I didn’t think that things could be THAT different. 

I snuggled in Auntie Dana’s lap for a little bit; I really missed her as my babysitter, she used to hold me like this a lot; it was uniquely her own. Pretty soon Mommy emerged holding a onesie, a changing pad, a few wipes, and a diaper. 

“Alrighty Princess, let’s get you all clean,” Mommy told me, “we might as well change your wet tushy while we’re at it.”

I hadn’t thought about it happening down here; I was about to get an entire wardrobe change in front of a crowd of people, including my diaper. 
“Beth, I don’t mind doing it, after all, I kind of am partly responsible,” I heard Auntie Dana say. 

“It’s allll yours,” Mommy laughed, handing her the contents of her hands. 

“One second, let’s get Jac-y on the floor,” Auntie Dana told her.     

Soon I was on the floor; looking over, I saw my pink changing pad being laid down next to me. 

“Okay potty pants, let’s get you all clean and dry, shall we?” Auntie Dana looked at me, kind of pushing me towards the pad, as if I needed to take a hint. She popped a pacifier in my mouth for good measure. 

I went and assumed the position. I’d become so used to this, I don’t know what I’d do if I had anything happen otherwise. First my dress came off, and I was laying naked except for my diaper, and pretty soon, work started on that too. Some people looked, but others just went about their conversation as if a baby being changed in front of them was something that typically happened. It always blew my mind at how well this whole thing had gone. 

“Awww, did a certain little cutie make a mess in her panties?” I heard Samantha’s tell-tale teasing voice excitedly exclaim. Here I was, completely naked, Auntie Dana changing my wet diaper, and I looked up towards the source of her voice. There she was, standing there, beaming with delight, flanked by Rylie and Scarlett, who also seemed excited to see me, each featuring their own little exaggerated waves. Like I said, polar opposite things these days, life is stranger than fiction. Soon, I’d made eye contact with all three of them. 

“Hiiii Princess” the three of them spoke in a strange sort of unison. I really didn’t understand the mechanisms of how teenage girls operated, but I guess I’d never given it a ton of thought either. Maybe if Mommy ever let me get to that point, I would. Until then, they’d remain a mystery. 

I just kind of looked up at them, fairly sheepishly; I was in a fairly compromised situation. I just smiled a bit. 

“When she’s changed, you can have all the fun you want with her,” I heard Mommy say.

I looked at Auntie Dana, “Don’t worry, we’ll get some snuggles in tonight,” she told me, “go have fun with your sissy, we’re almost done here.”

She finished taping up my new diaper and putting the onesie on me, it was pink with a plaid pattern with a little ruffle around my bottom. It was cute I guess, definitely bougie, but Mommy was definitely a bougie Mommy. Auntie Dana snapped the onesie into place, and patted me on the bottom, “Go have fun with big sissy and her friends,” she smiled, “lots of fun.” 

“All dry AAAAND cute clothes? What a lucky little girl you are!” Samantha said, reaching for my hand, “let’s go play, okay? We need our princess fix, yes we do, yes we all do.” 

With that, I waddled off with Samantha and her friends. I was one of the girls I guess, and it felt amazing. 

• Like 1
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Jaclyn's Adventures in Diapers II: Jaclyn's Potty Training Junction (Parts I and II Posted 3/3/23)
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Jaclyn's Adventures in Diapers II: Jaclyn's Potty Training Junction (Parts I and II Posted 3/3/24)